3． B． C． B． C．
A． B． C． B． C．
5. Where are they?
A. At school.
A. Bread. B. At home. B. Eggs. C. In a shop. 6. What does Tom want to eat? C. Noodles. 请听一段对话，完成第7至第8小题。
7. What did they do in Lao She Teahouse yesterday?
A. Enjoyed the food.
B. Sold some tea.
C. Watched Beijing Opera(京剧).
8. How long did they stay there?
A. For an hour. B. For two hours. C. For three hours. 请听一段对话，完成第9至第10小题。
9. What’s the relationship (关系) between the two speakers?
A. Doctor and patient.
A. She has a headache. B. Father and daughter. C. Teacher and student. B. She has a cold. C. She has a fever. 10. What’s wrong with the woman?
11. What do the club members do on Thursday evening? A. They have some kinds of sports.
B. They have language classes.
C. They have dinner together.
12. What language does the woman want to practice?
A. Chinese. B. Japanese. C. Indian.
13. Why does the woman make the telephone call?
A. She wants to know more about the club.
B. She hopes to find a job in Washington.
C. She plans to go to evening classes.
14. What can you learn from the passage?
A. Peter is bad at all his lessons.
B. There are six people in Peter’s family.
C. Peter likes playing football very much.
15. What does Peter want to be now?
A. A TV maker.
C. A top student. B. A football player.