1. A. I‘m fine, thanks! B. How do you do? C. Nice to meet you.
2. A. No, you aren‘t. B. No, you wouldn‘t. C. Of course not.
3. A. Yes, this is Tom speaking. B. I‘m Tom. C. He is Tom.
4. A. One year ago. B. For two days. C. Three times a week.
5. A. That sounds good. B. After lunch C. Not at all.
6. A. It‘s right. B. That‘ s OK. C. All right.
7. A. In a post office. B. In a book store. C. At a bus stop.
8. A. By bus. B. By air. C. By train.
9. A. Go camping. B. Take a trip. C. Stay at home.
10. A. For 2 years. B. For 3 years. C. For 4 years.
11. A. His mother. B. His father. C. His grandfather.
12. A. Because her mother didn‘t get up on time.
B. Because she didn‘t catch the bus.
C. Because her watch was broken.
13. Where did Sally spend her last summer holiday?
A. In London. B. In China. C. In the USA.
14. How did Sally go to see her aunt?
A. By air. B. By boat. C. By train.
15. Who saved Sally when she fell into the sea?
A. Her aunt. B. A boy. C. A dolphin.
16. Can Sally swim now?
A. No, she can‘t. B. Yes, she can. C. We don‘t know.
17. Which number can you call if you have anything that needs help?
A. 978-4523. B. 987-5423. C. 978-5243.
18. When does the school office open?
A. On Monday morning and Tuesday morning.
B. On Monday morning and Thursday afternoon.
C. On Monday morning and Thursday morning.
19. Where can you find a hot meal?
A. At the Food Hall . B. At the Hungry Café.
C. At the bookstore. 20. Whom is the speaker probably speaking to? A. Teachers who will leave the school.
B. Students who will leave the school.
C. New students.
21. --- There ______ an exciting soccer match on the evening of June 25.
--- I won‘t miss it.
A. will have B. will be C. are going to be D. is gong to have
22. --- I have ______ homework to do today than you, so I can‘t help you with your cleaning. --- That‘s OK. I can do it all by myself.
A. much less B. very little C. fewer D. much more
23. ---Keeping dogs as pets ______ us much money every year. ---Yes, I agree.
A. cost B. costs C. paid D. spends
24. --- What a nice dinner I have in your home! --- ______
A. No, it‘s bad. B. I think so. C. I‘m glad you like it. D. I think not.
25. --- You should the book to the library in two weeks. --- OK, I will.
A. give back B. return C. to return back D. to give back
26. They won‘t begin the meeting until he back to the company.
A. will come B. came C. comes D. come
27. --- ______ go to watch the Men in Black 3 this evening? --- Sounds great!
A. What about B. Why don‘t C. Why not D. Let‘s
28. --- There‘s nothing interesting in today‘s newspaper, ______? --- No, there isn‘t.
A. is there B. isn‘t it C. isn‘t there D. is it
29. Julia ______ the tennis club for a year, so she can play tennis well now.
A. has joined B. was in C. will join D. has been in
30. The geography teacher told the students that the moon ______ around the earth.
A. moved B. goes C. is running D. move
31. If Henry ______ free tomorrow, he will go hiking with his friends.
A. isn‘t B. is C. will be D. won‘t be
32. ---Could you please so loudly on the phone? --- Sorry, I won‘t.
A. not talking B. not talk C. didn‘t talk D. don‘t talk
33. --- go for the holiday? --- I'm not sure.
A. Where do you think will he B. Do you think where will he
C. Where do you think he will D. Do you think where did he
34. I was surprised that the little boy could run ______ possible to escape(逃跑) from the fire.
A. as faster as B. so fast than C. too fast as D. as fast as
35. He made his boss angry again because he ______ too casually.
A. put on B. was in C. dressed D. wore
36. Sue found ______ relaxing ______ books on rainy days at home.
A. it‘s; read B. it‘s; reading C. it; to read D. it; not to reading
37. Look! On the green grassland, you can see ______ sheep ______ grass happily.
A. hundreds of; eating B. hundred of; eat
C. hundred; eat D. hundred; to eat
38. --- Would you like ______ to eat? --- No, thanks. I‘m not feeling ______.
A. anything; enough full B. something; hungry enough
C. nothing; enough hungry D. anything; full enough
39. His wife doesn‘t mind clothes for his parents ______. She‘s very kind.
A. to wash; at all B. washing; not at all C. to wash; not at all D. washing; at all
40. ---What ______ to them when you ______ them? ---A car hit them.
A. is happening; see B. will happen; saw
C. was happening; saw D. happen; see
Chinese parents are doing too much for their children.
Last Friday, I saw an old lady white hair carrying a schoolbag, while a boy was jumping and playing happily on the street in front of I thought it was terrible, because it seemed that the boy was at least than ten years old.
Honestly speaking(老实说), I can‘t that. I think schoolbags are just like containers(容器). They are full of knowledge(知识). I when I was a child, my father told me that the more books I took, the more I would learn. I put nothing in my schoolbag, I would learn nothing. I always remember his words. Of course, his words are not completely(完全) . But at least, he let me know that study is my own business. That is why he helped me take my schoolbag thought I was thin and short.
Now, many parents hardly let their children face any difficulty(困难), and they hope their children can a good life. Though they know their may not be good for their children, they still often do that.
41. A. on 42. A. me 43. A. less 44. A. learn 45. A. ask 46. A. If
B. in B. it
C. with C. him
C. older C. agree C. Before C. exciting C. never C. make
D. about D. her D. younger D. understand D. forget D. Because D. wrong D. sometimes D. take
B. more B. keep B. feel
B. After B. right B. always B. live
47. A. interesting 48. A. usually 49. A. give
50. A. actions B. words C. looks D. shows IV．阅读理解。（每小题2分，共30分）
51. On Saturday morning, you can _______. A. go to watch a ballgame B. take children to play games at the City Theatre C. go to the Concert at Rose Hall D. go to the Central Park for a picnic 52. The Red Birds ballgame _______. A. is outside B. is in the afternoon C. is at the gate D. might be cold
53. You can eat many different foods from all over the world if you _______. A. go to the City Theatre B. go to the Central Park
C. buy tickets at the gate D. go to see a film
54. According to(根据) the passage, ―The Zoo‖ is _______.
A. a U. S bookstore B. a park with many red birds in it
C. a music group D. a name of a CD
55. Maybe Mr. Turner will ______ for a nice Saturday night.
A. watch a ballgame and have a picnic
B. have a picnic and see a film
C. see a film and listen to a concert
D. listen to a concert and watch a ballgame
Early next year I am going to China. I want to find a job there as an English teacher. I wouldn‘t like to work in the north of China.
So what should I do? I‘d love to sign(签订) a contract(合同) or find a job before I go to China. Thank you for your help!
David Hi David,
I am an English teacher in China. I am from the USA. If you plan to visit China before you start a teaching job, don‘t forget these points. When you visit China you will have an L visa(签证). To work in China you need a Z or F visa. To get a working visa you will need to apply at a Chinese embassy(大使馆). An L visa can‘t be changed into a Z/F visa in China. To get a Z/F visa (Z is better by the way) you will also need an invitation letter from the school. So make sure the school can offer you the letter. You will also need a medical test(体检). As an English teacher in China, you can have the test during the first 30 days. Then you will get a resident permit(居留证) for the city you will work in. This permit is very important as the Z/F visa only gives you 30 days in China.
56. David needs ______ to get a Z/F visa.
A. an invitation letter. B. a medical test.
C. a resident permit. D. a contract.
57. Which city may David work in?
A. Beijing. B. Shenyang. C. Harbin. D. Shenzhen.
58. The underlined word ―apply‖ in the reading means ―_______‖ in Chinese.
A. 参观 B.申请 C.纪念 D. 浏览
59. Which of the following is TRUE about Daniel?
A. He is a foreign teacher in China. B. He doesn‘t like working in China at all.
C. He is going to leave China next year. D. He didn‘t take the medical test in China.
60. David wrote the letter to _______.
A. apply for a job in China B. find a partner to go to China
C. ask for advice D. tell his future plans
My mom had only one eye. I didn‘t like her. She cooked for students and teachers in my school. One day, my mom came to say hello to me, I was very angry. I didn‘t say a word to her and ran away.
I wanted to leave that house. So I studied hard and then I found a job in another city. Some years later, I bought a house and I had kids. I was happy with my life. Then one day, my mom came to visit me. She didn‘t see me for years and she didn‘t even meet her grandchildren. When she stood by the door, my children cried. I shouted at her, ―I didn‘t invite you. Why do you come to my house? Get out of here!‖One day, I got a letter from my mom. She said, ―I think of you all the time. I‘m sorry for going to your house and making your children cry. You see, when you were very little, you lost one eye. So I gave mine to you. Then you can see the world for me. With all my love to you.‖
At that time, I cried.
61. When the writer saw his mother visit his house, he was _______.
A. happy B. excited C. angry D. kind
62. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The writer didn‘t like his mother a few years ago.
B. The writer‘s mother is a teacher in his school.
C. The writer told his mother to leave his house when his children cried.
D. The writer‘s mother gave one of her eyes to the writer when he was a child.
63. The underlined sentence(划线的句子) means that the writer‘s mom ran away _______.
A. happily B. quickly C. sadly D. angrily
64. We know ______ from the article.
A. the writer lives a happy life in another city.
B. the mother was very angry with the writer when he shouted at her.
C. the writer lived in the same city as his mother.
D. the writer wasn‘t very sorry after he knew his mother gave him her eye.
65. What is the main idea of this article?
A. We shouldn‘t love ugly（丑陋的）mothers.
B. We should live together with our mothers.
C. We should often invite our mothers to visit us.
D. Mothers‘ love is the greatest and we should also love our mothers.
Ⅴ. 任务型阅读。(每小题 2分，共 6分)
66. Are there any painting classes in Chongqing Children‘s Palace?
_________________________________________________________________________ 67. Where can you take dancing classes?
_________________________________________________________________________ 68. How long does the swimming class last on Friday afternoon？
_________________________________________________________________________ Ⅵ. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。（每空词数不限）（每小题1分，共 5分） 69. This term, we really had a hard time __________(learn) English.
70. Which subject do you like __________(good), math, Chinese or physics?
71. People from other places are all __________(surprise) at the beautiful views at Garden Expo in Chongqing (重庆园博园).
72. Parents always ask us __________ (not be) late for class.
73. Boys and girls, you can make __________ (you) much cleverer if you try to use your brain more often. Ⅶ．句型转换。（每空 1分，共 8分）
74. My family have already watched the movie—Iron ManⅡ. (改为否定句) My family ___________ watched the movie —Iron ManⅡ___________. (对划线部分提问) ___________ ___________ Tony hurt his left leg in a bad car accident? 76. Lucy won‘t go to the movie tonight, and Lily won‘t, either. (改为同义句) __________ Lucy __________ Lily will go to the movie tonight. 77. 周末我宁可呆在家里学习也不愿意和妈妈出去逛街。（汉译英）
I‘d ________ stay at home ________ go shopping with my mother on weekends.
Ⅷ. 口语运用。（每小题 1分，共 5分）
阅读下面对话，从方框内 7个选项中选择 5个恰当的句子完成此对话，并将其番号填入题前括号内。
A: Hi Linda. B: Great! I think I had a busy but meaningful day.
A: Oh? B: At first, I went to the Volunteer Center to find jobs I can do.
B: I chose(选择) the cleaning job and helped clean the city streets.
A: It‘s really meaningful.
B: Yes. But when I got back on the bus, I lost my wallet.
B: Not really. A girl found it and gave it back to me two hours later.
B: Yes. It made me feel great to live in this city.
Ⅸ． 短文填空。 （每空2分，共16分）
Gardening(园艺) can be a great way to relax yourself! Here are the why people think so.
Sunlight. It can improve your mood (心情) to walk sunlight. Sunlight also helps give your body Vitamin D and the fresh air. They are good for your health. So walking in your garden outdoors can you a good mood.
Getting in touch with nature （与自然接触）.Working in the garden lets you get
to nature and feel relaxed. When you have no chance to go camping hiking in mountains, working in your garden is also a good way to get in touch with nature. Creating beauty.from stress. Just think of how beautiful the nature is and how wonderful the sounds of nature are! You can create(创造) your beauty of nature by gardening. Of course, you need to enough time on this kind of beauty.
Once you‘ve started, you should find that gardening can bring you peace and joy.
83. ______________ 84. ______________ 85. ______________ 86. _______________
87. ______________ 88. ______________ 89. ______________ 90. _______________ 8
通过初中两年的学习，同学们的英语成绩有了很大的进步，这与老师的辛苦教导和同学们的刻苦努力密不可分。除此之外《学生双语报》也给了我们很大的帮助。在初二即将结束的时候，请你给《学生双语报》的编辑写一封邮件，表达自己对报社的感谢。 内容提示：1. 每单元(unit)的练习对学习英语帮助很大。
I‘m writing this letter to you because I want to show my thanks to you. One of your sincerely readers 9