1. She prefers ______ basketball.
A. play B. to playing C. playing D. plays
2. — ______ do you play sports? — Once a week.
A. How long B. How often C. How many D. How much
3.______ makes your body strong.
A. Runing B. Running C. To run D. Runner
4. ______ more sports and you can ______ next year.
A. Do, be health B. Doing, health C. Do, be healthy D. Doing, healthy
5. They are _______ Beijing tomorrow.
A. leave for B. will leave for C. leaving for D. going to leaving for
6. He will be back ______ four days.
A. after B. In C. from D. to
7. Lily ＿ the long jump, and she jumped very far.
A. join B. joined C. takes part in D. took part in
8. Cycling can make your body ＿.
A. strong B. strongly C. be strong D. to be strong
9.He will __ Beijing tomorrow morning, if the train isn’t late.
A. reached B. get C. arrive at D. arrive in
10. I am good at ____ basketball.
A. to play B. play C.playing D. to playing
11.Ann ________ mountains tomorrow morning.
A. is climbing B. climb C. is going to climb D. climbs
12. I saw Tom often _____ with his father during the summer.
A. swims B. swam C. swim D. swimming
13.Running is a good way ________ fit .
A. keeps B. to keep C. keeping D. kept
14. He prefers _____ on the weekend.
A . go shopping B. going shop C. going shopping D. to go shopping
15. ______my father _______mother are wokers.
A. All; of B. Both; and C. Either; of D. Neither; nor
Unit 1 Topic 2 Would you mind passing me some water
— Sure. / Of course. 好啊，当然可以。
(1) do sb. a favor = help sb.= give sb. a hand 帮助某人
(2) one of ?? 意为“??中的一个” 后面接可数名词的复数，但谓语动词用单数。 例句：
(3) fall ill 生病
(4) be glad to do sth. 乐意做某事
例句：I am glad to help you. 我很乐意帮助你。
(5) practice 练习
用法：practice sth/ doing sth/ 代词
例句：You can practice speaking English every day.
(6) be late 迟到 例句：I am late. He/She is late./ You are late.
be late for 做??迟到 例句：I am late for school. 我上学迟到了。
(7) manage 管理，经营，处理
用法: manage sb./ sth. 例句：She manages the hotel well. 她把旅馆管理得井井有条。 Manage to do sth. 设法做成某事
例句：She manages to climb the mountain. 她设法爬上这座山。
(8) need ①v.需要 ②情态动词时，无人称和数的变化，意为“必须”后面跟V 原型 用法：need to do sth. 需要做某事 need sth. 需要某物
例句：He needs some help. 他需要一些的帮助。（做动词）注意不要弄混淆
(9)do one’s best to do sth.= try one’s best to do sth. 努力去做某事
例句：I will do/try my best to study English.
(10) believe sb. 相信某人（所说的话） believe in sb. 信任某人
例句：I believe him, but I can not believe in him. 我相信他的话，但是我不信任他。
(11) keep doing sth. 坚持做某事 keep sb. doing sth. 让某人一直做某事
keep on doing sth. 继续干某事
(12) be angry with sb. 生某人的气
例句：Don’t be angry with others. 不要总是对别人生气。
(13) with the help of sb.= with one’s help 在某人的帮助下
例句：With the help of the teacher, he did better.= With teacher’s help, he did better.
(14)be sure(that ) +从句 意为：确信
确信要做某事 be sure about sth. 对某事确信
例句：I am sure that you can do well in the middle exam.
I am sure to finish the task.
I am not sure about the answer.
(15) turn down 把??调小 turn up 把??调大 turn on/off 打开/关闭
(16) hear sb. do sth 听见某人做某事 hear sb. doing sth 听见某人正在做某事
(17) be important to sb. 对某人是重要的
(18) busy adj. 忙碌的
用法：be busy with sth. be busy doing sth.
(19) enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事
例句： He joins reading very much. 他非常喜欢读书。
(20) have a history of + 时间段 表示有多长的历史
例句：China has a history of more than 5000 years.
(21)a 15-year-old girl 一个15岁的女孩 （注意year 没有加S）
(22) 系动词有 get, turn, make, sound, 这些系动词的后面跟形容词
get tired/hungry 感到疲劳/变饿 turn green 变绿
make strong 变的强壮 sound interesting 听起来很有趣
(23) instead of 代替??
例句：Let’s stay at home watching TV instead of going to the movie. 玩得高兴，玩得愉快
1. Would you mind if I shut(关) the door?
A．Yes, please. B.Ok. Do as you like C. That’s all right. D. Of course not. Do please.
2. Do you mind ____ up the music?
A. to turn B. turning C. turn D to turning
3.Learning English well is important ___ you .
A . for B. to C. of D. with
4.Would you mind if _________my bike here?
A.I put B. I putting C. me put D. my putting
5.Your MP4 is nice. Where did you buy ____ ? I want to buy ________.
A one, one B it, it C it , one D. one, it
6. Ann is only _______________ girl, but she can speak English well.
A．8—years--- old B. a 8—years old C．an 8—year--- old D. 8 years old
7. Li Ping did not go shopping. He went skating _________.
A. of instead B instead of C instead D take the place
8. Do you mind __________ the window ?
A. I close B. I closing C. me close D . my closing
9. I want to be a basketball player. So I enjoy ______ basketball every day.
A. practice to play B. play the C. practicing playing D playing the
10. Could you please ____ me around ? ------Sure.
A. to follow B. follow C. following D followed
11. ______ the help of mother, I can cook (煮饭). A Under B Using C. With D. By
( )1．My mother ____ a dinner for my birthday next week. A. host B．hosted C．hosting D．will host
( )2．We had a sports meeting last Sunday．I took part in the ___race．
A．boy's 800-meter B．boy's 800 meter C boys'800-meter D．boys'800 meter
( )3．Our school sports meeting comes___．
A．every two years B．every two year C. every other D. two year
( )4．We will have a basketball match tomorrow；will you come to____us on?
A．laugh B．cheer C. shout D. jump
( )5．—Could you come over and help me?
A．Don't want. B．It's my fun． C．I'm coming now． D．Here you are.
( )6．Uncle John is ____for London next week.
A. leave B. leaving C．to leaving D. leaves
( )7．Because I have a____ sister，my mother must stay at home and look after her.
A. 2-years-old B. 2-years old C. 2-year-old D. 2 years old
( )8．Look at the boy! _____ name is Tom, Li Lei's _____ friend.
A. My; foreign B. Your; foreign C. His; foreign D. Her; foreign
( )9．We'll ____ a sports meeting next Friday.
A. give B. host C. carry D. join
( )10．Thank you very much ____ the flowers.
A. to give me B. for give me C. for giving me D. give me
( )11．Li Huan visited the Great Wall _____ the first time yesterday.
A. at B. to C. for D. in
( )12．—When shall we meet, Susan?
—Let's ____ it six o'clock.
A. have B. get C. do D. make
( )13．He ____ likes playing the piano because he often reads books about it.
A. may be B. may C. must D. maybe
( )14．The flowers“roses”_____ love, so everyone likes them very much.
A. stands for B. stands with C. stand for D. stand with
( )15．You must do sports and keep _____.
A. health B. healthy C. healthing D. healthily