一般将来时表示将来某个时间将要发生的动作或存在的状态， 也表示将来经常或反复发生的动作，常与表示将来的时间状语， 如tomorrow, next week, next month, in 100 years等连用。
1由“be going to+动词原形”构成 表示将要发生的事或打算、计划、决定要做的事情. 2. 由“助动词will/shall+动词原形”构成 表示单纯意义“将来要…”，没有计划性 注：will用于各种人称，shall用于第一人称（I ，we）
3.一些表示位移的动词，如come，go，leave， start，fly，arrive等，可用现在进行时表示将来时. We are leaving at 6：00 tomorrow morning. 我们明天早上6点出发.
will / shall引导的一般将来时:一般将来时表示将来发生的动作或情况，最基本的结 构：will / shall + 动词原形
“主谓（宾）句型”的一般将来时： 肯定句：主语+ will
/ shall +动词原形+（宾语）+其他成份
People will have robots in their homes.
/ shall 的后面加not即可。will not = won’t
People will not (won’t) have robots in their homes.
/ shall 提到句子主语之前，结尾变问号。
Will people have robots in their homes?
When will people have robots in their homes?
will be +名词+其他成份
There will be only one country.
There won’t be only one country.
Will there be only one country?
Yes, there will. / No, there won’t.
1.在电脑上 2.在纸 3.活到200岁 4. 空闲时间 5.处于危险之中 6.在地球上 7.参与某事 8.太空站 9.寻找 10.电脑编程员 11.在未来
on computer on paper live to do 200 years old free time in danger on the earth play a part in sth. space station look for computer programmer in the future
11.许多；成百上千 12.与……一样 13.多次；反复地 14.感到厌烦的 15.醒来 16.倒塌 17.将要做…… 18.更少/更多…… 19.更少/更多…… 20.不得不做某事
hundreds of the same…as… over and over again get bored wake up fall down will+动词原形 fewer/more+可数名词复数 less/more+不可数名词 have to do sth.
21.同意某人的意见 agree with sb. 22.如此…… such+名词（词组） play a part in doing sth. 23.参与做某事 24.将会有…… There will be + 主语+其他 25.有……正在做某事 There is/are +sb./sth.+ doing sth. make sb. do sth. 26.使某人做某事 27.帮助某人做某事 help sb. with sth. try to do sth. 28.尽力做某事 It’s+ adj.+ for sb. to do sth 29.对某人来说，
help with the housework look like
hundreds of years
5.让机器人走路或跳舞 make robots walk and dance
6.和人一样做相同的事 do the same things as a
9.做简单的工作 10.一遍又一遍 11.变得烦躁 12.寻找 13.看起来有可能的
talk to people
do simple jobs over and over again get bored look for seem possible
help sb. (to) do sth. 帮助某人做某事 你能帮助我学英语吗？
Can you help me (to) learn English ?
help oneself ( to ) 自用(食物等)
Help yourself to the fish. 请随便吃鱼。
修饰可数 名词复数 修饰不可 数名词
修饰可数 名词复数 修饰不可 数名词
3a Fill in the blanks with more, less or fewer. 1.In the future, there will be _______fresh more water because there will be_______ less pollution in the sea. more cars 2. In 100 years, there will be_______ because there will be ________ more people in the cities.
fewer jobs for people 3. There will be_______
because_______ more robots will do the same jobs
less cities because 4. I think there will be______ more buildings in people will build_______ the country. 5. In 50 years, people will have ______free less
more time because there will be_____things to do.
I like _______ my mother _____ B the housework.
A. help; with
C. helped; to do
B. helping; with
D. helps; do
2. It takes / took / will take sb. some time to do sth. 某人花了??时间做某事(时态根据具体 情况决定） It takes me an hour to get to my office.
It took me quite a long time to understand.
spend 的主语必须是人，常用于以下结构： (1) spend time ／money on sth. 在??上花费时间（金钱）。 例：I spent two hours on this maths problem. 这道数学题花了我两个小时。
(2) spend time ／money (in) doing sth. 花费时间（金钱）做某事。 例：They spent two years (in) building this bridge. 造这座桥花了他们两年时间。
take 后面常跟双宾语, 如： It takes sb. ＋时间＋to do sth. 做某事花了某人多少时间。 例：It took them three years to build this road. 他们用了三年时间修完了这条路。
根据所给的中文提示，仔细阅读句子，然 后填出单词的正确形式。 The boy ______（花费）three days reading the novel.
了三天”, 此句动词应该用过去时态。答 案是spent。
(2004 年北京市海淀区中考试题) I'm interested in animals, so I _______ every Saturday working in an animal hospital. A. pay B. get C. take D. spend 【解析】该题考查的是pay, get, take 和 spend 这四个动词的用法区别。只有动 词spend 可以用在sb. spends time doing sth. 这个句型里，所以正确答案是 D。
Don’t worry. It won’t _____ you
too much time to fly from Haikou to Guangzhou. ( 2002 海南省 ) A. take B. cost C. spend D. use 【解析】 A。固定结构。 It takes sb. some time to do sth. 意为“某人花费多 少时间做某事”。句意为：“别担心。 从海口到广州坐飞机不用多少时间。”
1. They spend too much time A the report. A. writing C. on writing B. to write D. write
2. It will A me too much time to read this book. A. take B. spend C. pay
3. hundreds of
hundred 数词, ―百”, 用于a、one或含有数 量意义的词之后, 其后接可数名词的复数形式。 There are four hundred students in our grade.
当这类数词前面有具体的数字时, 数词不能 用复数形式。如: We have more than five hundred this kind of books. 我们有500多本这种书。 three hundred 三百 five thousand 五千 a few hundred 几百 类似的数词还有thousand , million, 当数词 前没有具体数字时, 数词用复数形式, 后面接 短语, 再加可数名词的复数形式。
1. Every year, _____ D people go to visit their factory. A. a thousand of B. thousands
C. thousand of
D. thousands of
2. _______ people lost their homes in Japan’s C earthquake. A. Two thousands C. Thousands of B. Thousand D. Thousand of
B 1. ______ travelers come to visit our city every year. （2011 哈尔滨市） A. Hundred of B. Hundreds of C. Five hundreds D. Hundred C trees have been planted near 2. ______ here, so the air is very fresh. （2010 四 川达州） A. Two hundreds B. Hundred of C. Hundreds of D. Hundreds
3. The number of the students in our school is about nine ______. ______ of them are boys. （2010 贵州省铜仁市） A. hundred; Two thirds B. hundred; Two third A C. hundreds; Two thirds D. hundreds; Two third
Mother makes me _______ my homework every day before I can play video games． A. finish B. finished C. finishing D. to finish 答案：A
be able to 和 can 的区别 (1) be able to 用于表能力，并可用于多种 时态和非谓语动词短语，而can 只有一般现 在时和一般过去时两种时态。 (2) can 可用于人或物作主语的句子中；而 be able to 的主语只能由有生命的名词充当。 (3) can 常指客观上能够；be able to 更侧重 于“克服一定困难”、“经过努力”、“有 能力”做成某事。
Exercise Fill in the blanks with the expressions be able to or can. 1.All the people ______________ were able to escape from the fire in time that night.
2. He said he _____________ finish his could
homework in an hour．
试做以下试题:用less/fewer填空 less money than my sister. 1、I earn _______ fewer cars parked outside than 2、There are _______ yesterday. fewer students this year than 3、We have _______ last year. fewer cigarettes and 4、You should smoke _______ less beer . drink _______ 5. We want to finish the work with ________ less fewer money
and ____________people. fewer less 6. There will be _________cars and _________ pollution.
--- Why are you in such a hurry, Mike? --- There _________ an NBA basketball game in ten minutes. （2009福州） A. will have B. will be C. is going to have B D. are going to be
1. I think kids will study at home on computers ____ D ten years. A. at B. for C. after D. in 2. Hurry up! The train ____ C in two minutes. A. go B. went C. will go D. goes 3. I think that England ____ A next time. A. will win B. won C. is winning D. wins
4. There __________ a meeting tomorrow C afternoon. A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be 5. –________ you ________ free tomorrow? D – No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow. A. Are; going to; will B. Are; going to be; will C. Are; going to; will be D. Are; going to be; will be
1. We shall buy (buy) him a pen for his birthday next week. 2. I will call (call) you when I get there.
3. If it is sunny tomorrow, we ___________ shall / will have (have) a picnic outside. 4. I will tell (tell) him the news when I see
him at the office.
5. There won’t be (not be) a football
match next month.
1.I hear a great ___________ scientist (science) will give
us a talk tomorrow.
2. I think I can do all the housework by
myself ___________ (I).
3. Computers can’t take the place of
___________ humans (human) completely.
4. We must try our best to save water and
electricity (electric). ___________
skating (skate) 5. Would you like to go ___________
with us this weekend?
1.There will be a sports meeting this
weekend. (改为同义句) going _____ There ____ is ______ to be a sports meeting this week.
2. I think Sally will be a doctor in five years.
（对画线部分提问） what do _________ ___________ you think Sally ___________ will ___________ be in five years?
3. There will be fewer people in 100 years. (改为一般疑问句) ___________ there ___________ fewer will be people in 100 years? 4. There won’t be any paper money. (改为同义句) little __________money. paper There will be _______ 5. My classmates often help me learn English. (改为同义句) help My classmates often ___________ me _______ my English. with
A your winter holiday next week? 1. Are you _______
A. going to have B. will have C. had D. have
D from your parents? 2. Do you often ______
A. heard B. hears C. to hear D. hear A Lucy ____ her homework in her room 3. _____ now?
A. Is, doing B. Does, do C. Do, do D. Did, do
C 4. She dances better than Mary _______.
A. is B. has C. does D. dance
5. Mary usually _______ D up at five o’clock.
A. will get B. got C. get last term.
6. They ______ C four English classes a week A. has B. have C. had D. are having D but I can’t. 7. A bird can ______ A. flies B. flying C. flew D. fly 8. They _______
D to see me yesterday evening. A. will come B. comes C. are coming D. came
C 9. We’re moving to a different town ________.
A. the day before yesterday B. last Sunday
C. the day after tomorrow
A. climb B. are climbing
D. a week ago
C. is climbing
B 10. Look! The monkeys ________ the tree.
D. were climbing 11. --When _____ B you ____ to Australia? --Next Monday.
A. did, fly
B. will, fly C. are, fly
D. do, fly
C 12. Which team ________ the next football match?
A. wins B. won C. will win D. win
Exercises I 用more, less, fewer 填空 1. We plant trees every year, more trees in the there will be _____ future. 2. If we waste water, there will less water. be ____ 3. If every family has a baby, there will be _____ fewer people.
less/ more 4. I think English is _________ popular than Chinese. more robots 5. There will be _____ everywhere, and humans will have less ___ work to do. more free time 6. There will be _____ when people retire.
Fill in the blanks with the right form of the given verbs. do 1. What will ____ you ____(do) this Sunday? will be There _________(be) a football match. ______you _________(go) with us? Will go 2. I ____________(go) to see your father will go as soon as I get to Beijing. 3. I think it _____________ (be) rainy will be tomorrow. will send 4. My father ___________ (send) me a new bike when I am tall enough.
5. We ___________ will visit (visit) the Great Wall
next Monday. will give 6. Who __________(give) us a talk on the computer in two days? will build (build) a new modern 7. They _________ house near the river next year. will be 8. I want to know if he ____________ (be) back tomorrow.
Ⅳ按要求改写句子。 1) Students will go to school in the future. （改为一般疑问句） Will students go to school in the future? _______________________________________
2) There will be some robots in our home.(改否定)
There won’t some robots in our home. _______________________________________
3) Every one will have a small car
(对划线部分提问) What will every one have? ———————————————————
1. People will have robots in their homes _____ B 100 years. A. at B. in C. after D. with C people and _____ 2. I think there will be ______ pollution. A. fewer, many B. less, fewer C. more, less D. less, fewer D in 100 years. 3. There won’t be any ______ A. paper moneys B. papers money C. papers moneys D. paper money
4. Will there ______ C more cars in people’s homes?
A. have B. has C. be D. / 5. I think every home will _____ B a car. A. be B. have C. has D. there be D on the desk. 6. There are two white ______ A. paper B. piece of paper C. papers D. pieces of paper 7. --Will there be more trees? --Yes, ______. B A. they will B. there will C. there will be D. there have
1. I _________ will visit (visit) my uncle tomorrow.
2. There _______ will be (be) a football match in
our school next week.
help (help) you with your English 3. He __________ this evening. will play 4. They _________(play) soccer if it doesn’t rain. will have (have) a meeting tomorrow. 5. We _________
Ⅳ.单项选择 A 1.The next time you see Nikos, he _____
sixteen years old.
A. will be B. is A. studies C. was D. will
2.Margot_______computer science last year. B
C. will study A. is
D. is studying
3.In ten years, John_______ an astronaut. B
B. will be C. was D. will
4. How many people_____ D there fifty years ago. A. will A. is B. were B. will C. are D. will be C. was D. are 5. In AD 20 000,what_______the world be like? B 6.There is_______ D meat but_______ cakes on the plate. Please have one. A. a little; a few C. few; little B. a few; a little D. little; a few
7.There is very _______on this street. D A. few traffics C. few traffic B. little traffics D. little traffic
8.What is your favorite 21st century prediction ? —I predict there will be _______leisure time. D A. many B. few C. fewer D. less