1. What would the man like for breakfast?
A. Rice B. Bread. C. Cakes.
2. Where are they?
A. In a bookshop. B. In a museum. C. In a library.
3. What do you know about Kate’s birthday?
A. It’s on Tuesday. B. It’s April 25th. C. It’s August 24th.
4. What subject does David like?
A. He likes art. B. He likes music C. He has no favorite subject.
5. What’s Bill’s phone number?
A. 666--9187. B. 666—1987. C. 666—9087
6. What is wrong with the man’s car?
A. It has a flat tire. B. It has broken down.
C. Nothing is wrong with it.
7. Why does the man ride a bike to work?
A. Because the price of oil keeps going up.
B. Riding is good for his health.
C. He wants to ride a bike for a change
8. What’s the relationship between the two people?
A. Grandmother and grandson. B. Mother and son
C. Granddaughter and grandfather.
9. Where will they meet?
A. At the railway station. B. At the airport.
C. At the bus stop
10. What’s the weather like?
A. It is very cool. B. It is very warm. C. It is a little cold.
11. How should you choose the answer?
A. By crossing off B. By ticking C. By underlining
12. How many answers can you choose at a time?
A. Only one B. One or more C. Only two.
13. What can you do if you have some other opinions or suggestions?
A. You can write them down.
B. You can tell your classmates.
C. You can tell your parents.
14. Can you discuss questions with others?
A. Yes, I can. B. No, I can’t C. We don’t know
15. When should you hand in the questionnaire?
A. After 5 o’clock B. At any time C. Before 5 o’clock
16. There _______a class meeting this afternoon?
A. will have B. will be C. have D. is
17. I think there will be ________people and __________pollution in the future.
A. less; less B. less; fewer C. fewer; less D. fewer; fewer
18．He finds ______ hard to finish the work in two days.
A. its B. that C. it D. it’s
19. I think you should _______ some money _______ your friends.
A. borrow; for B. borrow; from C. lend; from D. borrow; to
20. My friend has the same haircut __________ I do.
A. as B. like C. seem D. looks like
21. Some scientists think that it may take ______ years to make robots look like people, and do
the same things as us.
A. hundreds of B. two hundreds of
C. two hundreds D. two hundred of
22. He thought that computers would never be ________ most people.
A. used by B. used for C. useful by D. using for
23—Where is Miss Wang?
—She went to Hainan Island last week and will return ______ six days.
A. ago B. later C. behind D. in
24. I hope your dream will _________.
A. come true B. come out C. come in D. come on
25. It ________ her four hours_________ the work yesterday.
A. takes, finish B. take, finishing C. took, finished D. took, to finish
26.The number of the students in our class ___________ 70.
A. is B. are C. were D. be
27.Do you know any other foreign language ________ English?
A. except B. but C. besides D. beside
28. Would you please_______ on the road?
A. not to play B. to not play C. play not D. not play
29. I’m afraid I’ll have to _________ the lost book.
A. pay for B. paid for C. pay of D. paid on
30.I didn’t know ________.
A.when did the plane take off B. when the plane took off
C.when the plane takes off D.when does the plane take off
A thousand years ago Hong Kong was covered by a thick forest. As more and more people came to 31 in Hong Kong, these trees were cut down and burnt. Now there is 32 forest left, though there are still some small areas covered with trees. We call these woods. Elephants, tigers and many 33 animals were living in the thick forest. When people came to live in Hong Kong, the began to die out. Early farmers grew rice and pigs and chickens in the valleys. They cut down the trees and burnt them. They needed to keep themselves warm in winter, to cook their food and to keep away the dangerous animals.
Elephants quickly disappeared because there was not enough food for them. did most of the wolves and tigers. Monkeys and many other animals soon in the same way.
You might think that there are no longer any animals in Hong Kong 39 in the zoos. But there are still about 36 different animals there. One of the most interesting of Hong Kong's animals is the barking deer. These are beautiful little animals 41 a rich brown coat and a white patch (补丁) under the tail. They look like deer but they are much smaller. They are less than two feet . They make a noise rather like a dog . In Hong Kong the barking deer has only a real enemy--. People hunt these little animals though it is illegal (违法的). There are now not many barking deer left. So it is important people to protect wild animals.
31. A. work B. study C. live D. enjoy
32. A. many B. a few C. no D. not
33. A. other B. others C. the other D. another
34. A. people B. animals C. plants D. things
35. A. grew B. made C. got D. kept
36. A. fire B. hotness C. heat D. stoves(炉子)
37. A. so B. Such C. As D. Nor
38. A. lived B. died C. came D. left
39. A. besides B. except C. and D. or
40. A. live B. to live C. lived D. living
41. A. have B. without C. with D. get
42. A. high B. higher C. short D. shorter
43. A. shouting B. crying C. barking D. talking
44. A. tigers B. men C. wolves D. elephants
45. A. to B. for C. like D. of
Mr. Gao lives in a town. When he was twenty-five, his son was born. He calls him Gao Ling. The little boy is clever. He and his wife love him very much. It’s September 1st today. A new school year begins. Gao Ling is happy and wears his most beautiful clothes. He’s going to school with his new bag. ―Let me take you to school, dear.‖ said Mrs. Gao. ―Thank you, Mummy,‖ said the boy. ―The school is not far from here. I can go there myself.‖
At school a teacher met the little boy and asked, ―What’s your name, my little friend?‖ ―Gao Ling, sir.‖ answered the boy. ―How old are you?‖ ―Six, sir.‖ ―What’s your father’s name?‖ ―Gao Daling, sir.‖ ―How old is he?‖ ―He is six, too, sir.‖ ―Oh,‖ the teacher said in surprise. ―Is he as old as you?‖
“Yes, sir,‖ said the boy. ―He became a father only on the day when I was born.‖
46. Mr. Gao is _____now.
A. six B. twenty-five C. thirty-one D. thirty-five
47. Mr. and Mrs. Gao love their son because_____.
A. the boy is clever B. he likes to go to school
C. he can go to school himself D. he can answer their question
48. Gao Ling didn’t let his mother take him to school because_____.
A. she was too busy B. his friends could took him
C. the policeman could help him
D. the school is near and he could take care of himself
49. Gao Ling went to school_____.
A. by car B. on foot C. by train D. by bike
50. Gao Ling thought_____.
A. his father and he were born on the same day
B. his father was younger than him
C. his father forgot to tell him about his age
D. Gao Daling became a father only for six years
If you go into the forest with friends, stay with them .If you don’t , you may get lost, this is what you should do .Sit down and stay where you are .Don’t try to find your friends –let them find you instead .You can help them find you by staying in one place. There is another way to help
your friends or other people to find you .You can shout or whistle three times .Stop .Then shout or whistle three times again .Any signal given three times is a call for help .
Keep up shouting or whistling. Always three times together. When people hear you, they will know that you are not just making a noise for fun . They will let you know that they have heard your signal. They will give you two shouts or two whistles. When a signal is given twice, it is an answer to a call for help.
If you don’t think that you will get help before night comes ,try to make a little house with branches Make yourself a bed with leaves and grass.
When you need some water ,you have to leave your little branch house to look for it .Don’t 51. If you get lost in the forest , you should __________.
A. try to find your friends B. stay in one place and signals
C. walk around the forest D. shout as loudly as possible
52. Which signal is a call for help ?
A. shouting here and there B. crying twice
C. shouting or whistling three times together D. whistling everywhere in the forest
53. When you hear two shouts or two whistles ,you know that __________.
A. someone is afraid of an animal B. people will come to help you
C. someone needs help D. something terrible will happen.
54. What’s the meaning of the underlined sentence?
A. Leave branches to find your way back
B. Pick off branches to build another house
C. Use branches to make a bed
D. Drop branches to look for water
55.The main idea of the passage is _________
A. how to travel in the forest
B. how to spend the night in the forest
C. what you should do if you want to get some water
D what you should do if you are lost in the forest
第二节：请仔细阅读文中关于Steven, Oscar, Sherry, Emily和Oliver的兴趣和需求，在下面A—E的广告中，选出符合个人要求的最佳选项。
56. Steven is really interested in music. He likes singing and dancing. He often goes to KTV to
sing songs with friends. These days, he is learning Hip Hop dance. And he wants to see some famous dance groups’ live shows and learn how to dance to Hip Hop.
57. Oscar collects old things like coins, toys, bags and clothes. He wants to visit a place where he
can learn more about history and buy more old things at the same time.
58. Sherry’s son will go to primary school this September. She is looking for some furniture which
can not only make his room nice but also is good for his study.
59. Emily is a single mother. She is quite busy on weekdays. She is looking for someone to
babysit her seven-year-old daughter after school.
60. Oliver has just graduated from medical school. He wants to work as a volunteer for some
animal help organizations before he can really be a vet.
It was a fine day in autumn. Some girls and boys were out with their teacher. They to a museum. On their way to cross a bridge, they suddenly(突然地) heard a loud shout behind them. The teacher told her pupils . Then she turned and listened. When she heard the cry“Mad dog!”she knew what was happening. she could do anything, she saw a dog running to them.“said the teacher, “keep close to each other. Don’t move or cry.”. At this moment the teacher saw a man. He ran up with a gun(枪) in his . “The children the man comes.”Thought the lady. The teacher ran to the dog, it bravely. The mad dog snapped(猛咬) at her and she fell down. The man came and killed the animal. The dog had bitten her so She lost her life for her “The brave lady will always be remembered among us!”
(独自的)in a village.
73. He didn’t know what was ______(发生)outside.
74. He had an____________(事故)on his way home and hurt his legs.
75. The electric toothbrushes seemed _________(不可能的)
76. He had an unusual e_____ in India last year.
77. My mother was cooking in the k_____.
78. Yang Liwei is a national h_____ in China.
79. Your p________ is wrong. It is raining now.
80. The TV is too l__________. I can’t sleep.
1. W: What would you like for breakfast?
M: I’d like some cakes.
2. W: Can I help you?
M: Yes, please. I’ve come to return this book and borrow a new one.
3. M: When is Kate’s birthday?
W: It’s August 25th.
M: So, it’s this Tuesday.
4. W: Hi, David. What is your favorite subject at school?
M: Art? No. Music? No. PE? Oh, no. I don’t like any subject.
5. W: What’s your phone number, William?
M: It’s 666—9087. Oh, no. That’s Bill’s. My phone number is 666—9187.
6-7．M: Hi, Emma. How are you?
W: Fine, Jack, why do you go to work by bike today? What’s wrong with your car?
M: As you know, the price of oil keeps going up.
W: Oh, yes. Also riding is a good way to keep healthy.
M: Yeah, quite right.
M: Hello, Grandma. It’s me, John.
W: Hello, John. Is everything OK?
M: Yeah, thanks. I’m calling to tell you that I want to see you during the five-day holiday. I miss you and grandpa very much.
W: Me, too. And how are you coming here? By air or by train?
M: By train this afternoon and it will take me eight hours. I’ll get there tonight.
W: We’ll meet you at the railway station and drive you home.
M: Thank you, grandma. Is it cold there?
W: Yes, but not so cold as you imagine.
M: OK, I’ll take some warm clothes anyway. See you then.
W: Have a good journey. Bye
Boys and girls, welcome to the environment protecting club. As many people say, our lives are getting better and better. There are high buildings everywhere. More and more families have cars. Almost everyone has a mobile phone. Many people even go abroad on vacation. But on the other hand, our environment is getting worse and worse. Too many factories are polluting water. It has become difficult for many people to get enough water to drink. The air pollution is becoming more and more serious. The temperature is higher and higher. So it is very important to protect our environment. Now I want you to answer the questions in the questionnaire. Please tick the answer that you choose. Of course, you can choose more than one answer. If you have some other opinions or suggestions, you can write them down. If you have any questions, you can discuss them with others. Please hand in the questionnaire before 5 o’clock.
一、二、三 听力测试（共15小题，计25分,1-5每小题1分， 11-15每小题2分） 01.C 02. C 03.A 04.C 05. A
06. C 07.A 08.A 09.A 10.C
11. B 12.B 13.A 14.A 15.C
16. B 17. C 18. C 19. B 20. A
21. A 22. A 23. D 24. A 25. C
26. A 27. C 28. D 29. A 30. B
31. C 32. C 33. A 34. C 35. D
36. A 37. A 38. B 39. B 40. D
41. C 42. A 43. C 44. B 45. B
46. C 47. A 48.D 49.B 50. D
51. B 52.C 53.B 54.A 55. D
56. D 57.E 58.C 59.A 60.B
61. were going 62. to stop 63. before 64. children 65. quickly
66. hand 67. until 68. facing 69. badly 70. pupils
71. alone 72. pollution 73 .happening 74. accident 75 .impossible 76. experience 77. kitchen
78. hero 79. prediction 80. loud