Module 7 Unit 1随堂测
1. by bus
5. by bike __________ 2. on foot __________ 6. by boat _________ _________ 3. drive a car __________ 4. take a train _________
1. I walk to school .(同义句)
I go to school _____ ______.
2. She goes to work by bus. (特殊疑问句)
_____ ______ she go to work?
3. They get to the park by bus. (同义句)
They _____ buses to get to the park.
4. He has the fastest journey because he goes by bus.
_______ does he _____ the fastest journey ? (特殊疑问句)
5. Jim drives a car to Beijing. (同义句)
Jim goes to Beijing ______ ______
Paul is a Canadian．He lives in a tall building in the city of Toronto．There are eighteen floors in the building，and he lives on the fifteenth floor．He uses a lift to go up and down．Paul is very busy every day．He goes to work early．He leaves his home and walks to the lift．He gets into the lift．It takes him down to the first floor．He gets out of the lift．Then he walks to a bus stop．The bus stop is in front of a cinema．It is about two hundred meters from his home．Usually， 1
he catches the No．11 bus to work，but sometimes he goes by train．He starts work at half past eight，and finishes at a quarter to five．Paul usually gets back home at a quarter past five．He gets into the lift and goes up to the twelfth floor．Then he gets out of the lift and walks up to the fifteenth floor．
Every day he does the same thing．Why doesn’t he use the lift for the last three floors?
Paul’s way to work : First he takes a ___1___ to the first floor , next ____2___ to a bus stop .There he catches __3___or takes ____4____ to factory.
How can you understand “Why doesn’t he use the lift for the last three floors? (You can also answer it in Chinese.)
Module 7 Unit 2随堂测
1. far _________ _________
2. close _________ _________
3. expensive _________ _________
4. dangerous _________ _________
5. fast _________ _________
6. long _________ _________
1. Who is tallest in your class?
2. His sister is very taller than him.
3. His brother is elder than I.
4. Which does he like, the first one or the second one?
5. Walking is much better than ride a bike.
1. Li Lei fast Jim than runs
2. Sara’s than room is clean Ted’s
3. this dictionary than more expensive one that is
4. she more tired is today yesterday(昨天) than
5. West Lake is than more beautiful East Lake
6. his story much is more interesting your than story
Sun Yang is in a new school now．It is not far from his home．It’s about 10 minutes by bike．But he has a problem．This school begins classes at 7：45. He is often late for school．“How do you usually come to school?” asked his teacher.
“I usually come to school by bike,” said Sun Yang．
“What time do you usually get up?’’ his teacher asked.
“I usually get up at 6:30.” Sun Yang answered. “Well. It’s not late. What time do you usually leave home?” his teacher asked.
“I leave home at 7:40.” Sun Yang said.
“Why don’t you leave home a little earlier?” his teacher said.
“I can’t.” Sun Yang said. “Why not?” the teacher said.
“My mother is ill. She stays in bed all day. So I must look after her. I must give her medicine at the right time. It is 7:30 every morning. So I am often late for school.” said Sun Yang. “I see, Sun Yang. You’re a good boy!” said the teacher.
Answer these questions:
l. Is Sun Yang’s home near his new school? _____________
2. How does Sun Yang go to his new school? _____________
3. How long does it take him to get to his school by bike ?
4. What time does he get up every day? _____________
5. What time does he leave home for school? _____________
6. Why is he often late for school? _____________
Module 7 Unit 3随堂测
The white house is ______ (small). It’s ______(cold). It’s _______(cheap).
The taxes are ______(big), but the yard is ______(small).
The gray house is ______ (large). It’s also _______ (expensive). The
garage is ______ (small). The yard is ______
(large) and the taxes are
_____(high). It’s in a _____(good) neighborhood.
1. quiet ：Jean is the quietest.
2. old _________________________________
Module 7 Unit 1
I. 1. picture 1---take a bus. 2. picture 6---walk 3.picture 2---by car 4. picture
5---by train 5. picture 3---ride a bike
6. picture 4---take boats
II. 1.on foot 2.How does 3.take 4.Why have 5.by car
III. A. 1.lift 2.walks 3.buses 4.trains
B. Maybe he is too short.
Module 7 Unit 2
I. 1.farther,farthest(further, furthest) 2.closer,closest 3.more expensive, most
expensive 4.more dangerous, most dangerous 5.faster fastest
II. 1.tallest前加the 2.very改为much 3.elder改为older
III. 1. Li Lei runs faster than Jim.
2. Sara’s room is cleaner than Ted’s.
3. This dictionary is more expensive than that one.
4. She is more tired today than yesterday.
5. West Lake is more interesting than your story.
6. His story is much more interesting than your story.
IV. 1. Yes, it is.
2. By bike.
3. 10 minutes.
4. At 6:30.
5. At 7:40.
6. Because his mother is ill, he must give her medicine at 7:30.
Module 7 Unit 3
I. smaller, colder cheaper, bigger, smaller larger, more expensive, smaller, larger, higher,
II. 2. Donna is the oldest. 3. Connie is the youngest. 4-10. Omitted