Module 9 Unit 1随堂测
班级：____________ 姓名：____________ I. 找出与下面单词对应的英文解释
E. nobody 1.start 2. not closed 3. no one; not anyone 4. to take notice of 5. having the colour of gold
1. The Grade 1 students began to learn chemistry. ____________________________________.
2. We didn’t learn English in a middle school.
3. Nie Haisheng and Fei Junlong walked on the moon. ____________________________________.
4. People picked flowers in the sea.
5. People didn’t watch TV every day.
1. The little boy went for a walk and _____ .
2. The boy _____ to play computer games after his homework.
3. The Grade 1 students _____ apples from the tree last week.
4. I _____ him leave the house when I was walking by that day.
5. I _____ to the ticket-office, but it was closed.
6. _____ on the door before you enter.
7. They _____ the door open and went into the room.
8. The shops usually _____ at nine o’clock, but now it is open all
day and all night.
9. His daughter _____ the famous university in 2002.
10. The children played games after they _____from 1 to 100.
couldn’t. And this is 2_____ I spent all 3_____ night in the emergency room. See, my mom made Swedish meatballs for 4_____. It’s my dad’s favorite. He 5_____ so excited that he carelessly swallowed one whole. It was awful(可怕的). He 6_____ choking(噎住). His face 7_____ purple. The meatball was coming out of his neck. We 8_____ him to the emergency room(急诊室). I kept trying to 9_____ my paper in the waiting room. But it was too hard. I 10_____ to be by my father’s side. After all, he’s the only dad I’ve got.
Module 9 Unit 2随堂测
班级：____________ 姓名：____________ I. 找出与下面单词对应的英文解释
A. return 1. small
B. drink 2. come back
C. unhappy 3. something you drink
D. enter 4. not happy
E. little 5. come or go into
1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____
1. unhappy ___________________________
2. unpopular ___________________________
3. unhealthy ___________________________
4. unfriendly ___________________________
5. uncomfortable ________________________
1. She _____ into the room and told us the news
2. He _____ to climb the tree, but he could not.
3. She was very sorry that the fire ______ all his books.
4. Mary _____ the book to the library the day before yesterday.
5. The boy _____ for help when he had the accident.
6. The man _____ the old photo and told us the story about it. 3
7. They _____ , but found nobody. They didn’t know why.
8. His parents _____ when he was very young. He had to work.
9. The farmer _____ the old house _____ a reading room.
10. Hong Kong _____ to our motherland in 1997.
( ) A. He had his breakfast.
( ) B. He put on his clothes.
( ) C. He got up very early.
( ) D. He left home for school.
( ) E. He jumped out of the bed.
( ) F. He had four classes at school.
( ) G. He had lunch in the dining hall at school.
( ) H. He brushed his teeth and washed his face.
Module 9 Unit 3随堂测
J. dining hall 1. somewhere you have classes 2. something you use to write with 3. something you hear with 4. something you eat with 5. something you walk with 6. somewhere you have your lunch 7. somewhere you see animals 8. somewhere you have a bath 9. the capital of the UK 10. the birthday of Christ
1. Four children _____ (become) ill after eating a sick family chicken.
2. Bird flu（流感） was first discovered(发现) in Turkey when some 1,800 domestic birds _____(die) on a farm near the Bird Sanctuary National Park in Manyas town of Balikesir province in early October.
3. A lot of people in Beijing _____ (not ride) a bicycle to work last year. They went to work in their cars.
4. When the snake saw the fire, it _____(rush) there and put the fire out by shaking (摇动) its head and tail heavily.
5. After they _____ (finish) middle school, they _____(enter) the same university that year.
6. The boy _____ (hurry) to the teachers’ office and entered without _____ (knock) at the door.
7. Finally I _____(decide) to tell her what had happened.
8. The traditions in my hometown _____ (not change) then.
1. and ___________________________________________
so ___________________________________________ but ___________________________________________ because ___________________________________________ without ___________________________________________ 5
1. Did you get up early or late?
2. When did you wash the clothes last weekend?
3. When did you start your English learning?
4. How did you learn English last term?
5. Where did you study English last year?
6. What did you do in your last English class?
Module 9 Unit 1
I. 1.B 2.A 3.E 4.C 5.D
III.. 1-10 was lost, decided, picked, noticed, hurried, Knock, pushed, opened, entered, counted IV. 1-10 wanted, because, last, dinner, was, started, turned, rushed, write, needed
Module 9 Unit 2
I. 1. E 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. D
III. 1-10 rushed, tried, destroyed, returned, cried, pointed at, looked around, died, changed
IV. 1.C 2. E 3. B 4.H 5.A 6.D 7.F 8. G
Module 9 Unit 3
I. 1.I 2.E 3.C 4. G 5. B 6.J 7.D 8. F 9.A 10. H
II. 1- 8 became, died, didn’t ride, rushed, finished, entered, hurried, knocking, decided,
III. and IV. Omitted.