1、- I’m sorry I left my homework at home.
-_____________, but tomorrow please give it to me.
A. It’s very sad B. What a pity C. That’s right. D. It doesn’t matter
2、-Do you know the pandas in China?
-Yes, I was greatly _______ by them when I spent my vacation in China.
A. impressed B. boring C. interested D. excited
3、Last summer we drove to Tibet, our car ____ on the half way and we had to call the police to ask for help.
A. broke up B. broke off C. broke down D. broke
11. -His English mark is very high.
-Oh, really? How does Lin Tao learn _______ a test?
A. with B. to C. for D. from
12. -How do you learn English?
-We learn new words ______ reading papers and magazines.
A.by B.through C. from D. with
13. It’s best ______ English like this.
A. learning B. to learn C. learns D. learned
14. -Do you really understand the answer?
- No, I don’t _______ understand the answer.
A. quite B. very C. so D. too
15. - How do you learn English? - ______.
A. I learn English for the people B. I learn English by working with some students
C. I don’t like English D. I also like English
16. He didn’t know the matter. I didn’t know it, ______.
A. too B. also C. either D. neither
17. The difficult problems make him _____.
A. studying hard B. study hard C. to study hard D. studies hard
18. Do you have a partner to speak English ________?
A. for B. to C. on D. with
19. Isn’t she _____you today?
A. with B. for C. of D. on
20. She said that he got ______ A in this test.
A. a B. an C. the D. /