1. 相当好 2. 在二十世纪八十年代
3．在海岸上 4. 事实上
1. Tom is taller ______比 Lucy.
2. The _____________人口 of china is over 1.3 billion people.
3. The river is too _________宽 for me to jump across.
4. The fossils may be a _______________百万 years old.
5. When you reach the top of the __________小山，turn to the right.
1．This apple is ___________(big) than that one.
2. My bike is as (new)____________as yours.
3. lucy’s room is clearner than _________________(she).
4. I’d like __________(go)there one day.
5. About two_______________(million) people visit the city every year.
6. Remember ____________(close) the windows before going to bed.
7. I’m _______________(busy) today than yesterday.
8. Ten years ago, he ___________(become) a doctor.
9. How _____________(be) your weekend?
10. I’m two years __________(old) than my sister.
1． This line is longer _____that one.
A if B as C with D than
2. __________is the population of Shenzhen?
A How B What C How many D How much
3. How is your father?
He is _______better than before.
A many B more C much D little
4. Who is taller, Tom or Tina?
It is hard to say. I think Tom is as _____as Tina.
A tall B taller C old D older
5. The population of China is _______than __________of Japan.
A. larger, that B more, that C larger, it D more, it
1． 北方 2. 东方 3.西方 南方
5. 家乡 6. 大学 7. 乡下 的 9. 岛
1． China is famous ______the Great Wall.
A. as B at C for D with
1 4. 8. 低
2. What is your hobby?
I like sports ,_________swimming.
A. quickly B slowly C Luckily D especially
3. Nancy and Lucy are twins. In some way they look the same, but Nancy is ____than Lucy.
A tall B taller C high D ｈｉｇｈｅｒ
4. The actress is already 50, but she looks______than she really is.
A young B more young C more younger D much younger
5. what kind of house do you like?
I like the one ______a garden.
A have B has C with
2 D for