1. Where would Mike like to go if he gets enough money?
2. Which charity will the woman raise money for?
3. What’s the matter with John?
4. Which sign do they talk about in the conversation?
5. How long does Li Lei do his homework every evening? A. Two hours.
B. Seven hours.
C. Nine hours.
6. Why does the girl like apples?
A. Apples are good for health. B. Apples are delicious. C. Apples are not expensive. 7. Who will help the girl? A. Her mother. A. Flowers.
B. Her father. B. Trees.
C. Her brother. C. Flowers and trees.
8. What’s in the garden?
9. What are the two speakers talking about?
I 听力部分 （20分）
A. How to go to China. B. Where to spend the holiday. C. When to go to China.
10. Where are probably the two speakers?
A. On the playground. B. At the museum. C. In the bookstore.
11. How long did David live in Shanghai?
A. For 5 years. B. For 6 years. C. For 7 years.
12. What is David’s father?
A. A doctor. B. A teacher. C. A police officer
13. A. the news B. football matches C. English
14. A. modern B. big C. small
15. A. radio B. computer C. television
16. Why is a bicycle sometimes better than a car in the town?
A. It has a basket at the front.
B. It is much cheaper than a car.
C. It is often faster than a car.
17. Who can the speaker take to school and the library by bicycle?
A. Her little son. B. Her little daughter. C. Her husband.
18. In what season does the speaker use her bike most?
A. In summer. B. In winter. C. In autumn.
19. When does the speaker’s husband use the bicycle?
A. When he goes for a picnic.
B. When he goes to his office.
C. When he goes to see his friends.
20. What can we learn from what the speaker said?
A. Riding saves her a lot of money.
B. Riding is good for her daily life and her health.
C. Riding is her favourite sport.
II 笔试部分 （80分）
一、单项填空 在A、B、 C、 D四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
1. Peng Liyuan, First Lady of China invited Obama’s wife and his children to visit
China March, 2014.
A. a; on B. the; in C. a; in D. the; on
2. I ________ shy. Doing projects with others has helped me become outgoing (外向的).
A. was used to be B. was used to being C. used to be D. used to
3. It’s a pity that his son was born ________ a weak heart.
A. in B. from C. with D. at
4. – Having many helpers makes a task easier and faster to complete.
– I think so. A. Many hands make light work B. Actions speak louder than words
C. The early bird catches the worm D. Practice makes perfect
5. Joe is a young man from a mountain area. He can’t to buy a flat in the city centre.
A. spend B. cost C. afford D. provide
6. – We must act now because time is _________.
– Yes. Let’s start.
A. coming out B. putting out C. cutting out D. running out
7. Please move the chair. It is ________.
A. on my way B. in my way C. by the way D. in this way
8. Another two months will be needed before the bridge _______.
A. completes B. is completed C. has completed D. will be completed
9. – Dad, I was the first to reach the top of the hill.
– Good job, Mary. I’m _______ of you.
A. afraid B. proud C. tired D. careful
10. – Have you read the of the country you are going to?
– Yes. Now I know it’s famous for natural beauty.
A. introduction B. instruction C. interview D. conclusion
11. The passengers’ (乘客) families were to keep calm as soon as they heard the bad news.
A. too sad B. sad enough C. enough sad D. so sad
12. At last, the girl was made _______ and began to do her homework.
A. stop listening to music B. to stop to listen to music
C. stop to listening to music D. to stop listening to music
13. The opening ceremony (开幕式) of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil on June 12.
A. will take place B. was taken place C. will hold D. was held
14. In fact he knows this place very well, for he ________ there three times.
A. has been B. has been to C. has gone D. has gone to
15. – Let’s go and listen to Mr Smith’s talk on Western culture, shall we?
–_______ It’s getting to the end.
A. Why not? B. That’s all right. C. I’m afraid not. D. Never mind.
Once there was an island in the sea. All the feelings lived on the island: Happiness, Sadness, Love, and all of the others.
One day, all the feelings knew that the island would sink (沉没), so they prepared to decided to stay. When the island was sinking, Love asked for help.
First, Love asked Richness, “Can you me with you?” Richness answered. “No. There is a lot of in my boat. There is no place for you.” Love asked Vanity (虚荣), “Please help me!” “I can’t help you, Love. You are all wet and might make my boat ” Vanity answered. Then Love asked Sadness, “Sadness, let me go with you.” “Oh, I am so !” Later, Happiness passed by, but she was too happy to Love’s voice!
Suddenly, there was a voice, “Love, I will take you.” It was an elder. Love felt so excited that she to ask his name.