1. What‘s the girl‘s favorite sport?
2. What‘s the man‘s hobby?
3. How is Linda going to the cinema tonight?
4. Why will the boy be late for the party?
5. Where are the two speakers talking now?
6. Which city will Judy probably visit?
A. Sydney. B. New York. C. Beijing.
7. How is the weather tonight?
9. Who will get the gift?
A. Twice a month.
16. The radio is too loud. Will you please _______ ?
A. turn it down B. turn it on C. turn off it D. turn down it
17. ---Lucy is doing her homework. ---Let‘s ask Lily _______.
A. but B. except C. instead D. instead of
18. If you work hard at your English, I‘m sure you will ____ speak English very well next year.
A. can B. able to C. be able to D. be able
19. ---Why don‘t you like winter? ---Because it‘s _______ cold.
A. not B. quiet C. much too D. too much
20. ---I called you yesterday afternoon, but there was no reply.
---I ______ a dolphin show the zoo with my cousins.
A. watched B. will watch C. am watching D. was watching
21. When they went into the park, they saw someone ______ Chinese Kongfu.
第2页 共9页 B. Rainy. B. Chinese. B. Ann‘s mother. B. Twice a year. C. Snowy. C. English. C. Ann‘s father. C. Once a year. 8. Which subject does Lily like best? 10. How often does the boy go to his hometown? 第三节：听独白，根据内容，请从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项完成海
A. plays B. played C. to play D. playing
22. -–Sorry, I can‘t go with you. I have to ______my little cousin
A. take care B. look at C. babysit D. babysitter
23.How about _______ a scarf ?
A. buy B. bought C. buying D. to buy
24.The girl _________ a tour guide since she left the school .
A. have been B. was C. has been D. is
25.My friends have never heard of their names, ______ have I .
A. so B. either C. neither D. no
26.I have been ______ English _______ ten years.
A. study; for B. studying; since C. studying ; for D. to study; since
27.—Would you please wash the dishes? —__________.
A. Yes, I would B. Yes, I‘d like to C. Yes ,I ?d like. D. Do please.
28. May is a new student , ______________?
A. don‘t she B. doesn‘t she C. is she D. isn‘t she
29. Have you ____ heard of Disneyland ?
A. always B. ever C. never D. often
30.In which of the following places can you often see this sign?
A. In a park. B. In a school.
C. In a science museum. D. In a street.
went on walking and just at that time he was to find a boy in front who was the man said, 'There are so many starfish, can you throw all of them back?' The boy one, and this one, and this one. ' said the boy. "
smiled and said to himself, person. ' "
31. A. drinking B. making C. selling D. washing
32. A. turned around B. turned down C. turned on D. turned off
33. A. what B. when C. where D. why
34. A. air B. land C. water D.
35. A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing
36. A. a lie B. a joke C. a story D. a truth
37. A. wind B. rain C. waves D. sands
38. A. himself B. itself C. ourselves D.
39. A. of B. for C. from D. forward
40. A. afraid B. surprised C. sad D. angry
41. A. slow B. fast C. soon D. high
42. A. father B. mother C. son D. daughter
43. A. Or B. So C. Because D. Though
44. A. began B. continued C. forgot D. waited
45. A. shortest B. tallest C. smallest D. biggest
46. What do people want to do at Nancy‘s Gym? A. To enjoy swimming. A. Ice World. A. 45562233 A. 8:00 am
B. To learn skating. B. Water World.
One Sunday morning John was crossing a bridge. He saw a fisherman on the bank of a river under him. He stopped to watch him quietly.
After a few minutes, the fisherman pulled his line out. There was a big, fat fish at the end of it. The fisherman took it off the hook and threw it back into the water. Then he put his hook and line into the water again. After a few more minutes he caught another big fish. Again he threw it back into the river. Then, the third time, he caught a small fish, He put it into his basket and started to get ready to go. John was so surprised that he went down to the river bank and asked the fisherman, "Why did you throw those beautiful, big fishes back into the river, and keep only the small one?" The fisherman smiled and answered, "Oh, my frying pan is small." 51. Where was the fisherman?
C. To become thinner.
47. Lucy likes skating. Which ad is she probably interested in?
C. Nancy‘s Gym. C. 21518296 C. 10:00 pm
48. You can call at when you want to swim.
B. 88682526 B. 9:30 am
49. You can go to swim in Water World at . 50. Which costs the most for an adult? A. Keeping fit at Nancy‘s Gym. C. Swimming in Water World.
B. Skating in Ice World.
A. In the river. B. By the river.
C. On the river. D. Near the river.
52. The fisherman put_____into his basket and started to go home.
A. a small fish B. a big fish
C. a small frying pan D. Both A and B
53. How many times did the fisherman pull his line out?
A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three times. D. Four times.
54. The fisherman only kept the small fish because______.
A. he didn't like big fishes B. the small fish was lovely
C. his frying pan was not big enough to cook a big fish
D. small fish was usually more delicious
55. We can infer（推断）from the passage that______.
A. the fisherman enjoyed a relaxing life
B. the fisherman was poor
C. the fisherman loved small fishes
D. the fisherman was foolish
Happiness is for everyone. You don't need to care about the rich. Though they have beautiful houses with large gardens and swimming pools, they may often feel lonely. In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it. When you are in trouble at school, your teachers will help you; when you do something wrong, people around you feel unhappy; when you succeed in something, your friends will say congratulations to you. All these are your happiness. If you notice a bit of them, you can see that happiness is always around you.
Happiness is not the same as money. It is a feeling of your heart. Although you are poor, you can also say you are very happy. Money is not everything. You have something else that money can't buy. When you meet with difficulties, you can loudly say you are very happy because you have more chances to challenge yourself. So you can not always say you are poor and you have bad luck. If you take every chance you get, you can be a happy and lucky person.
56.______may often feel lonely even though they have beautiful houses with large
A. Teachers B. Parents C. Old people D. Rich people
57. What will your friends say to you when you make great progress?
A. Congratulations. B. That's all right.
C. It's very nice of you. D. Not at all.
58. When you have more chances to challenge yourself, you may feel_______.
A. proud B. lonely C. happy D. excited
59. You can make yourself happy by______.
A. making much money
B. taking every chance you have
C. owning beautiful big houses
D. having nice cars
60. We can learn from the passage that_______.
A. poor people are always unhappy because they don't have money to buy big
B. we can find happiness around us even if we don't have much money
C. no one will help you if you are poor
D. rich people are very proud because they have big houses and nice cars
77.为了配合该活动，你班将举行一次主题班会。请你以―Sports and Health‖为题
一、 听力部分 (1-5每小题1分，6-15每小题2分，满分25分) 1-5 BBCAC 6-10 CBACB 11-15 ABCCA
16-20 ACCCA 21-25 DCCCC 26-30 CBDBC
31-35 BAADD 36-40CCDBB 41-45 BCDAC
四、阅读理解（共20小题46-60每小题2分，61-65每小题1分，满分35分） 46-50 CACBB 51-55 BACCD 56-60 DACBB 61-65BCAED
66 sure 67 People 68 past 69 food 70 carefully 71 with 72. planning 73, Say 74 bad 75 long
1. M: Jill, what‘s your favorite sport?
W: Football. I like playing football best.
2. M: Did you go hiking last Sunday?
W: Yes, what about you?
M: I went fishing. That‘s my hobby, you know.
3. M: Linda, how are you going to the cinema tonight?
W: Oh, I‘m going there by bike.
4. M: When is your birthday?
W: Tomorrow. Can you come to my party, Bob?
M: I‘d love to. But I‘m afraid I will be a little late. I must have a guitar lesson first.
5. M: Excuse me. May I borrow a story book Harry Potter?
W: Sure. Here you are.
听下面5段小对话。每段对话后有一个问题。从每题所给的A 、B 、C三个选项中选出正确的选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话仅读一遍。
6. M: Hi, Judy! Where would you like to go on vacation?
W: I‘d like to visit Beijing. I think it will be exciting there.
7. M: Look! Rainy again.
W: Yes, the radio says we‘ll have another rain tonight.
8. M: Which subject do you like best, Lily?
W: Science. I want to be a scientist when I grow up.
9. M: Hi, Ann! What are you doing here?
W: I‘m looking for a gift for my parent.
M: For your father?
W: Yes. You know, the day after tomorrow is Father‘s Day.
10. M: My hometown is beautiful. You can go there to relax yourself.
W: Really? How often do you go to your hometown?
M: Not very often. I go there only on summer holidays and winter holidays.
第三节：听下面一段独白，根据内容，请从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项完成海报。Boys and girls! Attention，please! Here's the news. There is a football match on the playground of Cangnan Stadium at 3:00 this Saturday afternoon. It is between our school team and the team of Wenzhou Junior High School. Wenzhou Junior High School team was just behind our team last year. The match will be exciting. Please come and watch it.