2010-2011学年下学期高一英语必修三期末复习导学案 编号： 8 使用时间：2011.6.13 小组： 姓名： 组内评价： 教师评价：
课前准备好以下材料：unit3单元过关题、必修三质量测评（三）、非常学案和典型题本。 1.25分钟复习巩固unit3单元过关题、质量测评（三）、非常学案和典型题本。 2. 15分钟完成训练题。
1. Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park ___________ she was bitten on the leg by a lion. A. when B. while C. since D. before 2. He was hit by a falling stone and got killed .
A. on a spot B. in a spot C .on the spot D. under the spot
3. I pay Tracy a visit, but I?m not sure whether I will have time this Sunday. A. should B .might C. would D. could 4 . I don?t want to sit at the table with ink.
A. spots B. is spotted C. spotted D. spotting 5. She found herself by a young man.
A. followed B. following C. to follow D. follows
6. The weather turned out to be fine yesterdayA. should have done B. could have done C. needn?t have done D. mustn?t have done 7. of money spent on that project.
A. A plenty; was B. Large amounts; was C .Large numbers; was D. Large amounts; were 8.Can you tell me the with which you can solve the complicated(复杂的)problem? A. method B. way C. manner D. means 9. He was about to tell me the secret someone patted him on the shoulder. A. as B. until C. while D. when 10. ----Shall I take your now?
-----Yes, a glass of beer, beefsteak, crisp skin chicken and mushroom soup.
A. menu B. order C. bill D. food 11. These wild flowers are so special I would do I can to save them.
A. whatever B. that C. which D. whichever 12. ----Mother, can I turn on TV and watch the news? ------Of course, A. go ahead B. go on C. go out D. you can?t 13. Is this school you used to study?
A. where B. at which C. the one D. that 14. The man me for a long time, which made me very unhappy.
A. looked at B. stared at C. glanced at D. glared at 15. -----You didn?t bother me. ,I like your company.
A. In other words B. On the contrary C. For one thing D. On the other hand
II. 阅读表达: 阅读下面的短文，并根据短文后面的要求答题。（请注意问题后的字数要求）
Eating disorder is very common now. "When I first wrote about this. the problem was pretty much hidden … I didn't expect it to get as bad as it is." Susie Orbach, an international authority (权威人士) on eating disorders, said. Orbach must at times think the anti-diet message of her book “fat is a Feminist Issue(女权主义问题)”has been lost since it was written more than 20 years ago.
Girls, boys, old people -- even the famously well-rounded female population of Fiji are falling victims to fat fear. "If anything, the situation has got much, much worse. We now have kids as young as eight and women in old people's homes worried about the way they look." Orbach said.
Even though it has been proved that repeated dieting results in a little more than regaining most of the lost weight, constant dieting has become a way of life for many women. 48 per cent of British women aged 25 to 35 were on some kind of diet and 20 per cent of young women dieted all or most of time. Some of them said they would pop a pill to give them their beautiful shape, even if it meant risking their health. Worldwide, 70 million people have an eating disorder. Most are women, but men are increasingly affected, too.
More than half the women and two thirds of the men in Britain weigh too much. while in the United States more than one quarter of adults and about one in five children are overweight. The idea that female beauty is a very thin body could be changed, if clothing factories and magazines showed images (形象) of women of all shapes instead of selecting skeletal-like models and stick-thin actress. But that is easier said than done.
To get the message across, Orbach is also considering talking to pop stars such as Victoria Beckham and Geri Halliwell, both of whom have admitted__________________.
1. What?s the best title of the passage?
_______________________________________________________________________________ 2. Which sentence in the passage is the closest in meaning to the following one?
Lots of women has chosen constant dieting as part of their life despite the fact that constant dieting leads to the lost weight being regained.
3. Please fill in the blank in the passage with proper words or phrases to complete the sentence. (within ten words) _______________________________________________________________________________ 4. Are you in favor of dieting? And why? (within 30 words)
_______________________________________________________________________________ 5. Translate the underlined sentence into Chinese.
2010-2011学年下学期高一英语必修三期末复习导学案 编号： 8 使用时间：2011.6.13 小组： 姓名： 组内评价： 教师评价：
阅读表达 Suggested answers: 1.Eating Disorder
2. Even though it has been proved that repeated dieting results in a little more than regaining most of the lost weight, constant dieting has become a way of life for many women 3. having suffered from eating disorders
4. No, I am not .Because dieting is constantly changing people?s right attitudes to images and eating disorder does great harm to people?s health.
［1］One out of many important things for the whole family to do is to have dinner together. Researchers began reporting the benefits of family dinner about a decade ago， focusing mainly on how it affects children. Studies show that those families who eat dinner at least 3 or 4 times a week together， benefit in many ways.
［2］Eating together helps families achieve open communication and build stronger and healthier relationships. Children have better grades at school and are better adjusted as teens and adults， and the entire family enjoys healthier nutrition. For many families， eating dinner together proves to be good and effective way to reduce the risk of youth rates of addiction， and helps to raise healthier children. It is also a great time to share the events of the day， discuss news and ideas and just be together and enjoy each other?s company. ［3］During dinner time parents have better opportunity to show that they are the prior to their children. Sitting at the same table and sharing meals is where and when parents can find out more about their children’s school performance， daily activities and attitudes toward life. When parents have all this information they can better direct their kids toward positive things in life. They also have better chance to reduce the possibility that children will get involved with alcohol， tobacco，and illegal drugs. ［4］However, family researchers say that the benefits of family dinner by no means can be considered as automatic. Parents can sit down to dinner with their kids every day and achieve nothing. ____________________ if there is too much arguing going on， if there is no meaningful conversation or， what is even worse， if there is just plain silence during gathering.
76. What is the main idea of the text？ （no more than 8 words） 七彩教育网
77. Which sentence in the text is closest in meaning to the following one？
By having dinner together family members can have free exchange of information and develop closer ties among them.
78. Fill in the blank in Paragraph 4 with proper words. （no more than 8 words）
79. What information can parents probably get about their children at family dinner？ （no more than 12 words）
80. Translate the underlined sentence in Paragraph 3 into Chinese.
76.Families benefit from eating together./Having dinner together is beneficial to families.
77.Eating together helps families achieve open communication and build stronger and healthier relationships. 78.No family dinner can benefit/Family dinner may not benefit
79.their children?s school performance,daily activities and attitudes toward life. 8..父母也有更好的机会来减少孩子沾染烟、酒和毒品的可能性。/父母也更有可能降低子女染上吸烟、酗酒、吸毒等不良习惯的几率。