1幸亏 thanks to. 2.清除 clean out
3.与某人聊天 chat with sb 4.劈柴 chop the wood
5.点火做早饭 light the fire for the breakfast 6. 期待做某事 look forward to doing/名词
7.带某人散步 take sb for a walk 8 . 离开 be off = be away
9.马上 in a minute 10.从井里打水 collect water from the village well
11.喂狗 feed the dog 12.来日 some day = one day
13. 主唱 lead singer 14写原创歌曲 write original songs
15. 最好的乐队之一 one of the best bands 16. 在音乐界 on the music scene
17. 获奖 win an award 18. 在过去的一年里 in the last year
19. 务必做（不做）be sure (not) to do 20. 祝某人好运 good luck to sb
21. 轮到某人做某事 it is one’s turn to do 22. 目前为止 so far
23. 向某人告别 say goodbye to sb 24. 在中国南部 in southern China/in the south of China
25. 做某事的目的 the purpose of doing 26. 去散步 go for walks
27. 回到 be back /return to England 28. 深信 believe strongly in
29. 做为…的一部分 as part of 30. 日常活动 daily activities
31. 一颗有着长根系的高树 a tree with long roots
1. 我还没清除冰箱 I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet
2. 你喂猫了吗？ Have you fed the cat yet?
3. 我今天有太多家务活要做I have too many chores to do today.
He started telling me about all of the chores he had to do when he was a kid
He had to get up at 5 am to chop wood and light the fire for the breakfast
6. 她和她的家庭生活在农场边 He and his family lived on the farm.
7. 这个乐队在一起多久了？ Hw long has the band been together?
They have written their original songs and won an award.
9. 他们下个月将要在CCTV表演They are going to appear on CCTV next month
We have had a few songs in the top ten , but we really hope to have a number one hit some day
11.他们正在有着一个好的开端 They are off to a good start
Did you know that the gave half of the money they made to a charity for homeless children
13.这个项目被地方政府组织 This program is organized by the local government
14.去他们的祖先的村庄是旅行最激动的一部分Going to their ancestors” village is the most exciting part of the trip
The purpose of it is to give young overseas Chinese the chance to learn more about themselves
______ ________ ,most of the student _____ ________hard
______ ______ the police , his daughter could _____ _____
I am ______ _______ ______ ______ a quiet and peaceful life
I . I have____ (feed) my cat, so it is full now.
2. He used his car _____ (most) for sightseeing.
3. He hasn’t _____ (finish) ______ (read) Harry Potter yet.
4. We needn’t go in such a hurry. We still have thirty minutes _______ (leave).
5. I need to ______ (clean) my cupboard. I never use the things in for hours.
1. Please go to the station to _______ when the train to Beijing starts to leave.
A. find for B. look for C. find out D. find
2. Mr. Green is rich. He ______ his dog ______ meat.
A. feed, on B. feeds, on C. give, to D. feeds, for
3. ________ have you been in China?
A. How long B. How often C. How soon D. How far
4. He does business in Shanghai. He ____________ Shanghai the day after tomorrow.
A. leaves for B. is leaving for C. left to D. is leaving to
5. He _______ carefully but he could not ________ his teacher clearly.
A. heard, listen B. listen, hear C. listened, hear D. heard, listened
6. He kissed his wife and then ______ goodbye ______ her when he left home.
A. say, to B. said, to C. spoke, to D. said, with
7. We need friends to ________, or we will feel ________.
A. chat, alone B. chat with, lonely C. speak, lonely D. talk with, alone
8. Mike is _______ honest man. I __________ him.
A. an, believe on B. a , believe in C. an, believe in D. the, believe
9. This story ______ tells us how Bill Gates becomes successful.
A. mostly B. mainly C. most D. Both A and B
10. Many students have never been to China before and _________ any Chinese.
A. could hardly say B. can hardly talk C. can hard speak D. can hardly speak
1）It is three years since he died.（同义句）
He has for three years.
2）Some endangered animals are looked after in the zoo. （同义句）
Some endangered animals are of in the zoo.
3) It seems that Polar Bears are gentle animals. （同义句）
Polar Bears seems gentle animals.
4） . I have already cleaned the refrigerator．(变为一般疑问句)
_______ ______ _______ the refrigerator______?
_________ ________ ________ ________lived here ?
6）.Mr. Li began to teach English in this school in 1999．(同义句转换)
Mr. Li_______ ________ English in this school since 1999．
7）Miss Green has never been to Paris,_______ _______? (反义疑问句)
8）. This product doesn’t sell well, and that one doesn’t, either. (用neither…nor…改写) _______ this product ______ that one _______ well.
9）. Tom ran too slowly to catch up with others. (改为复合句)
Tom ran _________ slowly _________ he _______ catch up with others.
10）. The teacher made him clean the blackboard before class. (被动语态)
He _______ _________ _________ clean the blackboard before class.
1It’s ______ [an'fe?] that I can’t join the party.
2 This restaurant ________[s?:vz]the costumers napkin for free.
3 Don’t tell him the ______[tru:θ], he can’t stand it.
4 They will ______[?'pi?] on CCTV next month.
5 He got up early and ______[laitid]the fire for breakfast when he was young.
The Winter Olympics is also 86________ the White Olympics. At this time, many colorful stamps are published 87________ the great Games. The first stamps marking the opening came out on January 25,1932 in the United States for the 3rd White Olympics. From then on, 88________ stamps during the White Olympics 89________ a rule. Different kinds of sports 90__________ on these small stamps. People can enjoy the beauty of the wonderful movements of some sportsmen.