过去常常做某事 used to do sth 习惯做某事 be used to doing sth倾倒, 倒入 pour? into 污水、废水 waste water 拾起某物 pick up sth 整理床铺 make the bed想出 come up with实现 come true走进、踏入 step into
把某物借给某人 lend sb sth/lend sth to sb在校园内的室外 outside in the schoolyard在国外 be abroad
忘记要做某事 forget to do sth忘记曾经做过的事 forget doing sth将某物投入某处 throw sth into sw.
第二天 the next day上一周 last week 几天以后 several days later迟早 sooner or later从那时起 ever since
水上运动 water sports许许多多、大量 a large number of造纸厂 a paper factory 找出、查明 find out减速 slow down 尝试 have a try尽力做某事 try to do sth鼓励某人做某事 encourage sb to do sth在公共场所吐痰 spit in a public place 一年到头，终年 all the year round遍及全世界 all over the world打零工a part-time assistant
放弃做某事 give up doing sth以冲浪为生 live to surf高度赞扬 speak highly of害怕做某事 be afraid of doing sth 休息一晚 have a night off乐趣无穷 such great fun 动身去某地 leave for sw. 又过了两个小时 another two hours
一等奖first prize 冲浪竞赛a surfing competition出差,因公on business一个十二岁的男孩 a 12-year-old boy / a boy of 12 因??感到自豪 be proud of doing sth / be proud to do sth是?..的骄傲 be the pride of sb
帮某人做某事help sb with sth/help so (to)do sth砍伐 cut down 收垃圾的车 a truck collecting rubbish
保持城市整洁 keep the city clean 保护环境 protect the environment乱丢某物 litter / throw sth about
为干某事而做出(巨大)贡献 make a (great) contribution to doing sth光阴似箭，日月如梭 (How) time flies!
1. I don’t think he is a good driver,_________? A. is he B. isn’t he C. does he D. do I
2. He allowed us_____ his house, but he didn’t allow ______.
A. visiting, smoking B. to visit, to smoke C. visiting, to smoke D. to visit, smoking
3. I think he should try his best to______. A. get done it B. get it done C. getting it do D. get do it
4. My car needs______, I need a worker______ it.
A. mending, to mend B. to mend, to mend C. to mend, mending D. to be mend, mend
5. Your hair is______ long. You should get______. A. not, it cut B. too, it cut C. so, cut it D. much, cut them
7.---He has a lot of work to do. ---______and _______.
A. so he does, so do we B. so does he, so we do C. so he does, so we do D. so does he, so do we
8.______ of us know him,_______. A. Neither, neither B. Either, either C. Either, neither D. Neither, either
9. Our teachers are strict______ us and ______ their work. A. in, with B. with, in C. in, in D. with, with
10. The other day I___ Tom. I__ him another day. A. see, visit B. saw, will visit C. saw, visited D. will see, visited
11.My plan is______ I’ll learn three languages. A. / B. that C. which D. who
12. If I ______ a doctor, I ______treat you now. A. am, would B. were , would C. was, shall D. be, can
13. When he ______tomorrow, we’ll get to ______ about the plans.
A. will come, talking B. comes, talking C. comes, talk D. come, talk
14 For me, six ______ sleep ______ enough. A. hours, is B. hours’, is C. hour’s, are D. hours’. Are
15.He is always ______me. A. help B. helps C. helping D. to help
16. ______ he said______ the phone is right. A. Which, over B. What, on C. That, in D. The words, into
17. Tom as well as you ______been there. A. has B. have C. having D. are
18. They build hopes______ your promise. A. for B. in C. about D. on
19. What we are proud ______ is the Great Wall. A. / B. of C. for D. about
20. ---I find that girl is __like you, Ann.---Oh, she is my __ sister. A. too, a B. very, myself C. the most, twin D. /, twins
21. I know the value ______sunlight ______ health. A. of, to B. to, of C. about, on D. on, in
22. If he goes there, so ______ I.A. am B. do C. shall D. may
23. I am thinking about how to______ a friend to help me. A. asking B. getting C. get D. make
24. I’ll give you______ paper, you need______ buy any. A. two, not B. any, to C. some, not D. no, /
25. I often run in the park instead______ the street. A. of to B, on of C. of D. of in
26.We’ll invite a band here, which ____ five actresses and fore actors. A. include B. includes C. including D. to include
27. _____ Friday morning he came to his boss and asked a day ____. A. On, off B. On, of C. In, off D. In, away
28. Remember to spend some time_ your loved ones, because they’re not going to be around forever.
A.from B.with C.in D.on
29.I am thirsty, Could you let me have______ coke? A. little B. any C. some D. other
30. I really can’t see anything, His head is ___ of my view. A. on the way B. by the way C. in the way D. out of the way
When you’re a teenager, it seems that every time you say, “I want to …”, your parents answer, “No, you can’t.” Young people further complain that their parents do not ___1___ them. When something goes___2___, most parents just don’t believe in their children. ___3___ asking why, they think their kids are wrong. And not many parents allow their kids to choose for themselves. Yes, ___4___ is true that your parents sometimes treat you as a little child. But remember that not long ago you were really a child. Your parents still remember the childish __5__you used to make. They want to protect you ___6___you don’t want them to do so. So, if you want to get ___7___ freedom(自由), please try to understand your parents and don’t lie to them. Try a more friendly way. If you want them to___8___you to stay out late, don’t’ just say, “All__9___ kids can stay out late.” Tell them as much as you can about what you want to do and where you’ll be and ___10___it’s important for you to stay out late. Then they just might say, “yes”.
（ ）1.A. enjoy B. prefer C. understand D. allow （ ）2.A. badly B. wrong C. nice D. clear （ ）3.A. Except B. Instead C. With D. Without （ ）4.A. it B. this C. that D. one
（ ）5.A. uses B. differences C. minds D. mistakes （ ）6.A. if B. though C. because D. since （ ）7.A. most B. least C. more D. less （ ）8.A. allow B. hope C. wish D. ask （ ）9.A. another B. others C. the others D. the other（ ）10.A. how B. when C. why D. which Peter's job was to examine cars when they crossed the frontier（边境、国界） to make sure that they were not smuggling(走私) anything into the country. Every evening he would see a factory worker coming __1__ the hill towards the frontier, __2__ a bike with a pile of goods of old straw on it. When the bike __3__ the frontier, Peter would stop the man and __4__ him take the straw off and untie it. Then he would examine the straw very __5__ to see __6__ he could find anything, after which he would look in all the man's pockets __7__ he let him tie the straw again. The man would then put it on his bike and go off down the hill with it. Although Peter was always __8__ to find gold or other valuable things __9__ in the straw, he never found __10__. He was sure the man was __11__ something, but he was not __12__ to think out what it could be.
Then one evening, after he had looked __13__ the straw and emptied the worker's pockets __14__ usual, he __15__ to him, "Listen, I know you are smuggling things __16__ this frontier. Won't you tell me what it is? I'm an old man, and today's my last day on the __17__. Tomorrow I'm going to __18__. I promise I shall not tell __19__ if you tell me what you've been smuggling." The worker did not say anything for __20__. Then he smiled, turned to Peter and said quietly, "Bikes."
1. A. towards B. down C. to D. up
2. A. filling B. pulling C. pushing D. carrying
3. A. arrived B. appeared C. came D. reached
4. A. ask B. order C. make D. call
5. A. carefully B. quickly C. silently D. horribly
6. A. that B. where C. how D. whether
7. A. before B. after C. first D. so
8. A. lucky B. hoping C. thinking D. wondering
9. A. had been B. hidden C. hiding D. have been
10. A. nothing B. something C. everything D. anything
11. A. taking B. smuggling C. stealing D. pushing
12. A. possible B. strong C. able D. clever
13. A. through B. thoroughly C. upon D. up
14. A. like B. more C. then D. as
15. A. told B. cried C. ordered D. said
16. A. cross B. past C. across D. into
17. A. thing B. work C. job D. duty
18. A. rest B. back C. retire D. retreat
19. A. everyone B. anyone C. no one D. someone
20. A. moment B. long time C. sometime D. some time
Alfred Nobel，the great Swedish inventor and industrialist，was born in Stockholm on October 21， 1833， but moved to Russia with his parents in 1842， where his father，Immanuel，made a strong position for himself in the engineering industry. Immanuel Nobel invented landmine and made a lot of money from the government during the Crimean War，but went bankrupt soon after. Then，the family returned to Sweden in 1859，where Alfred began his own study of explosives in his father's lab. He had never been to school or university but had taught himself，and by the time he was twenty，he became a skillful chemist and excellent linguist，speaking Swedish，Russian，German，French and English. He built up over 80 companies in 20 different countries. He was always searching for a meaning to life. He spent much time and money working on how to end the wars，and the peace between nations，until his death in Italy in 1896. His famous last will，in which he left money to provide prizes for outstanding work in physics，chemistry，physiology，medicine，literature and peace，is a memorial to his interests and ideas. And so，the man is remembered and respected long after his death.
1. Where was Alfred Nobel born？ He was born in ________.
A. Sweden B. Stockholm Russia D. Moscow
2. What did Immanuel Nobel invented during the Crimean War？
A. The engineering industry.B. A strong position.C. Landmine.D. Study of explosives.
3. Why did Alfred Nobel return to Sweden ？ Because his father ________.
A. went bankrupt B. was put in prisonC. was ill D. died
4. How many companies did Alfred Nobel build up？ He built up ________ companies in different countries.
A. 20 B. 40 C. 60 D. 80
5. What was Alfred Nobel always searing for？ ________.
A. More time and more moneyB. A meaning to lifeC. How to end the warD. The peace between nations
Prana was a beautiful dog, whose name means “breath of life”. Although he died several years ago, I can still remember
the days we spent together and what he has taught me about love.
I have two apple trees in the garden. Prana loved apples. When he went outside, he’d catch an apple and take it into the house to eat later. The apples had been on the ground and were often dirty so I wasn’t always happy that Prana had brought them into the house.
It was an autumn day in America, but it was very cold. A big snow fell and we had not done anything for its coming. On that special day, Prana went outside and I watched him through the window. I noticed that he was madly digging(挖) holes and bringing the apples to the ground so they could be seen above the snow. I did not know why he was doing this. He seemed to want to do something special.
When I called him back, he had his usual one apple in his mouth. About five minutes later, I looked outside. The garden was completely covered with birds. Prana had dug up all those apples for his bird friends to eat. He knew that they wouldn’t have stored enough food for the coming winter!
51. Prana was .
A. the writer B. a boy C. a bird D. a dog
52. I wasn’t always happy because .
A. Prana loved apples B. Prana caught an apple and ate it
C. the apples fell on the ground and were dirty D. Prana brought the dirty apples into the house
53. On the snowy day, Prana .
A. ate up all the apples B. dug holes to put the apples in them
C. brought the apples under the snow to the ground D. left the house and died
54. The birds flew to the garden to .
A. look for Prana B. eat the apples C. make new homes D. store food for the winter
55. The topic of the story is about .
A. apples B. animals C. love D. life
五、关于环境保护问题（热点） 环境保护问题是中考热门话题，出现频率高，难度较大，必须掌握。 举例说明环境存在的问题以及如何保护好我们的环境，采取怎样的措施，举例1—3方面进行说明，字数80左右。 范文
As we all know, the environment around us is getting worse and worse .In some places, we can’t see fish swimming in the river or trees on the hills. Some people even have no clean water to drink. So I think we must do something to protect the environment. But what can we do? How to protect our environment ?For example ,we can go to school on foot or by bike . we can use shopping baskets not plastic bags when we go shopping ,and we can use both sides of the paper when we write .In a word ,if everyone pays more attention to our environment ,there will be less pollution and our life will be better. “There is only one earth”, I hope everyone will try his best to keep it from being hurt from now on.
主-动-宾结构（此句型可简写成SVO）此类句型的特点是谓语动词都具有实际意义， 都是主语产生的动作， 但仅动词却不能表达完整的意思，谓语动词是及物动词， 其后必须跟宾语才能使句意表达完整。句子的宾语可以由名词、代词、动名词、不定式、或者相当于名词的词组、短语充当，间或宾语还可以由句子来充当，这就是我们经常说的宾语从句。
I love you.
He stopped writing.
They want to go.
He has decided to move to Beijing.
Did you enjoy the opera?
Do you mind my opening the door?
We all enjoy playing basketball.
He said that he had done his best.
I don’t remember when the accident happened.
You must listen to me. I agree with you.