41.once a week 42.be sleepy /make decisions for myself 47.on the school running team 49.achieve one’s dreams
51.the importance of working hard .be serious about …
54.a very difficult dream to achieve 55.care about
__ ________this question/ answer this question
I ________ ________some ideas
Sometimes these hobbies can get ________the ________ of schoolwork
________ about their child’s ________ at school
His parents will not allow him to train ________much________he wants/would like to
We have nothing ________ _______
I do think that our son________to be________
He needs to think about what will ________ if he doesn’t become a professional runner in the ________
Make a ________ for myself
I am ________ ________ running
runner is the ________thing I have ever wanted to do
44.当老师是一个很难实现的梦想。 To be a teacher is very difficult dream to ________
45.花时间在他的作业上面。 ________ time ________ his homework.
46.关爱他人。 ________ about sb
Only then ________ ________have a chance of achieving my dream
1. Everyone needs to have at least eight __________ (hour) sleep a night.
2. My parents have always taught me the __________ (important) of working hard.
3. He should stop _________ (wear) that silly sweater.
4. It’s probably a good idea for parents _________ (allow) teenagers to study in groups.
5. Do you think children should ______________ (allow) to play computer games..
1. This book shouldn’t be taken out of the library(完成反意疑问句)
2.We must speak to old people politely.(改为同义句)
3.The man should be allowed to take a rest later.(改为一般疑问句)
to take a rest later?
4. Katrina seems to have many friends. (改为同义句)
______ seems ______ Katrina _______ many friends.
5. Hector asked someone to check his ears. (改为同义句)
Hector _______ his ears _______.
The World Health Organization (WHO) regards May 31st every year as World No Tobacco (烟草) Day in order to stop people from smoking. But in many countries smoking is still a bigger problem. Some students even think smoking is very cool. They say they can see many people smoking around them. They also want to have a try. “Every year about four million (百万) people die of(B)________. And if people keep smoking, many more people will die from smoking,” said the WHO. “,” said a health officer. We can see “Smoking isn’t good for your health” on a cigarette box. As you can see, how terrible smoking is!
Well, what can we do to stop teenagers from smoking?
First, we can make a law. Teenagers under 18 are not allowed to smoke. Then, parents should give up smoking. And teenagers should be told about the danger of smoking.(D)幸运的是，在中国，不允许在公共场合吸烟。 This is a very good idea to stop smoking and bring us many advantages.
4、 将划线(D)处中文句子翻译为英文。 ___________________________________________
5、How many suggestions are given in the passage to stop teenagers smoking? ___________________________________________
1. There is a cup of tea. Please pass to me.
A. one B. it C. this D. that
2.—I feel very happy that I have won the prize. — .
A. Good luck B. Best wishes C. Congratulations D. The same to you
3. The story he told us happened the night of May 5.
A. in B. at C. by D. on
4. Tell me the way to the cinema, you?
A. will B. need C. shall D. may
5. No one can sing than her.
A. well B. good C. better D. best
A. where you buy B. where do you buy C. where did you buy D. where you bought
A. so B. very C. too D. quite
A. don't know B. didn't know C. haven't known D. won't know
my dog when I leave for Hong Kong?
A. look after B. look for C. look at D. look through
Lu Zhou for three months.
A. has left B. has come to C. has gone to D. has been away from
7.what if…13.help with this problem
14.take a long walk
16.do a personality survey 18.in front of the whole school 20.be in a movie 三、语法句型
9. 如果你有100万你会干什么呢？我会把它捐给慈善机构。 如果我是你，我会找看上去友好的人谈话。 If I ________you, I ________ talk to someone who ________ friendly 假如老师叫你在全校师生面前演讲你会怎么做？我会说不。 他不知道穿什么。 He doesn’t know what________ wear 如果我是你，我会穿衬衣打领带。 If I ________ you, I ________ wear a shirt and a tie 你不应该担心其他人穿着什么？ You should not worry about ________ other people are ________. 假如我一个人也不认识怎么办? ________ ________I don’t know anyone? 其他每个人带来礼物怎么办? ________ ________everyone else bring a present? 自信的人不害怕在公众面前说话。 Confident people aren’t ________to speak ________ public. What ________ you do if the teacher ________you to give a speech in front of the whole school? I would say no. What would you do if you ________ a million dollars? I________ give it to charity.
10. 叫他征求我的允许。 ________him ________ ask my ________= He is told to ask my permission.
11. 邀请某人在我家吃饭。 ________ someone ________ have dinner at my house.
12. 社会环境根本不会困扰你。 Social situations don’t ________ you in ________ ________
13. 你容易相处。 You are easy to ________ ________ ________
1. We _______ (tell) you the truth if we know it.
2. If I had a car, I _______ (drive) to work every day.
3. If I _______ (be) a superman, I would help people to move to another clean planet.
4. Her mother has been ________ (worry) all day.
5. Where will the boy ________ (go) if he wants something to eat?
1. She knows what to wear to the party. (改为同义句)
She knows _______ _______ _______ _______to the party.
2. He is too young to go to school. (改为同义句)
He is ________ young ________ he can’t go to school.
3. Jane doesn’t know what she should say at the meeting. (改为同义句)
Jane doesn’t know _____ ______ ______ at the meeting. 对划线部分提问)
_______ ______ I ________ if I have any questions? 对划线部分提问)
_______ _____ you ________ if you had a million dollars?
A : Hi Betty !
B: Yes. I went there with my parents.
B: Wonderful. (68)
A: What does it mean?
B: The concert was held for collecting money for poor children.
A: That's true.
B: I think people all over the world should help them.
Thousands of years ago, people didn’t live in cold places because they didn’t know how to keep（1）_____ warm. Later them warm.
Nature is people’s good friend. It once helped people (3) ___ fire. When lightning hit a forest and started a fire, People cooked tasted much （5）_,so they began to use the fire to cook food .
But people still didn’t know (6) _____to keep it burning. If it went out, they had to wait for years. Later they found different (8) ______ to make fire. For example, they made fire by burning wood or knocking two pieces of stones.
Today it’s easy (9) _____people to make fire because they have matches, lighters and different kinds of heaters. They can make fire（10）any time they need .
21.—What's this? —It's __ apple. A. an; An B. a; The C. an; The
22. —what's your teacher like? —She is always strict __________ us.
A. in B. with C. to
23. —in your school? —Yes, there are.
A. Germen B. Germans C. German
24, — to eat? —No, thanks,
A. something B. anything C. nothing
25. —How about this sweater? —-It's much than that one.
A. expensiver B. most expensive C. more expensive
26. —Sorry , I'm late again. —_________.
A. That's OK B. It doesn't matter C. Good idea
27. —Whose room is this ? — It's_________
A. Lucy and Lily B. Lucy and Lily's C. Lucy's and Lily's
28. —When will the plane _________ Shanghai? —Sorry, I don't know.
A. get B. arrive at C. reach
29. —I'm looking for word to _______ my parents soon. What about you ? —Me too.
A. seeing B. see C. saw
30. —How many teachers are there in your school? —About four_________
A. hundreds of B. hundred