（3） 如果if引导的从句中用了will，will在此处是情态动词，表示意愿。If you will help me, I will finish
it on time. 如果你愿意帮我，我会按时完成的。
（4） 在谈论将来可能出现的情况时，主句还可以是含有其他情态动词的句子或者是祈使句。We may go
out if it’s fine tomorrow. Please call me if you go shopping next Sunday.
词为现在时或将来时，if引导的宾语从句要根据实际情况使用适当的时态。如果主句为一般过去时态，则从句使用相应的过去时态。I don’t know if he will help me.
1. If your friend , I’ll tell you.
A. come B. will come C. comes D. are coming
2. If you go to college, you a good education.
A. will get B. get C. gets D. got
3. I want to know if they tomorrow.
A. come B. will come C. comes D. came
1. The students are talking about when to have a class meeting.
when to have a class meeting作了talk about的宾语。特殊疑问词when, what, where, which, whom, how等都可和动词不定式连用，在句中通常作宾语。
Could you tell me how to get to the bus stop?
2. What will Mark organize? 马克打算组织什么？
1. The are going to a sports meeting.
A. organizer; organize B. organizers; organized
C. organization; organize D. organizers; organize
3. If you do, you’ll be late. 如果你那样做，你将会迟到的。
Do在句中代替上句提到的行为动作，即take the bus to the party.
- You can’t leave the house tonight. What will happen if I do?
1. - Jim will bring some friends from other school to the party.
- If he , the teachers will ask them to leave.
A. is B. does C. has D. do
4. Can you give me some advice please?
Advice n. 劝告，建议，是不可数名词 (suggestion是可数名词)。表示“一条建议”时，用a piece of advice. 表示“两条建议时”，用two pieces of advice.
My teacher often gives me some advice on how to learn English.
Advice v. 劝告，建议，常用结构为：advice sb. to do sth. 劝告/建议某人去做某事。
I often advice my grandmother to stop smoking.
1. I want three A. pieces of advice B. advices C. advice D. pieces of advices
5. travel around the world.
Travel 和 trip 的区别：
指某人的旅行，通常用复数形式，且通常有物主代词修饰。He wrote down his travels to America.
指远距离的长途旅行。How was your trip last week?
1. Many had a hard .
A. travel; trip B. travelers; travel C. travelers; trip D. trip; travel
Do you ?
Please write your Guilin.
Let’s take to the mountain.
6. If people have problems, they should try to keep them to themselves.
Keep … to oneself 保守秘密
Don’t keep it to yourself. 不要闷在心里。
1. I can tell you if you promise it to .
A. to keep; you B. keeping; yourself C. to keep; yourself D. keeping; you
2. I guess Peter and his sister Sally enjoyed at the dancing party.
A. myself B. himself C. themself D. themselves
These children can .
7. Unless we talk to someone, we will certainly feel worse.如果我们不和人倾诉，自然会感到更难过。 本句是复合句，unless引导的条件状语从句。
Unless conj. 除非，如果不。它引导的条件状语从句，相当于if…not,在许多情况下可以互换。Unless和if引导的条件状语从句一样，若主句为一般将来时或祈使句或含有情态动词的句子，那么从句用一般现在时代替将来时态。
Don’t come unless I call you.如果我不打电话，你就不要来。
1. The sports meeting will continue it rains this afternoon.
A. if B. since C. as soon as D. unless
8. Her dad said he sometimes made careless mistakes himself.
Mistake n. 错误，失误
常构成词组：make a mistake/make mistakes ”犯错误”，by mistake“错误地”
Mistake v. 弄错，误解。过去式为mistook.
He mistook me for my younger brother. 他误把我档成我弟弟了。
1. He often in spelling last year.
A. make a mistake B. makes mistake C. made a mistake D. made mistake
2. Sorry, I took your schoolbag by A. mistake B. mistakes C. mistook D. mistaken
9. We should always try to solve them.
Solve v. 解决，解答
Solution n. 解决，解答，表示“…的解答”用the solution to…
He is very clever and can give good solution to people’s problems.
1. Can you help me the math problem? I can’t give the right it.
A. to solve; solution B. solve; solution C. to solve; solution to D. solving; solution to
10. Students often forget that their parents have more experience than them, and are always there to help them. 学生们经常忘了他们的父母经验比他们多，并且总是在帮助他们。
Experience n. 经验，经历。
做经验讲时，是不可数名词，表示“做某事的经验”常用in doing sth.的句型。He has much experience in doing this kind of work.
做经历讲时，是可数名词。He had many interesting experiences while raveling in Africa.
He experienced great hardship for the first time in his life.他有生以来第一次经历了巨大的痛苦。 随堂练习：
1. He had yesterday. He saw a UFO land in front of him.
A. an experience B. a experience C. experience D. the experience
11. In English, we say that sharing a problem is like cutting it in half. 在英语中，我们说分享问题就如同把问题切成两半。
In half = into halves 分成两半