被动语态的构成： 由“助动词be ＋及物动词的过去分词”构成
(1)一般现在时: am / is / are + 动词的过去分词。
：This book in two languages.这本书是用两种语言写的.
(2) 一般过去时: was / were + 动词的过去分词.
: The classroom three days ago. 教室是三天前被打扫的..
(3) 一般将来时: will / be going to + be + 动词的过去分词.
(4) 现在完成时: have / has + been + 动词的过去分词.
: My homework .我的作业以完成了.
(5) 现在进行时: am / is /are + being + 动词的过去分词。
: A school _______ by the workers now.工人们正在建一所学校
(6) 含有情态动词: 情态动词 +be +动词的过去分词.
The classroom 教室应该每天都被打扫. 被动语态的注意方法:
主动句中make/let/have/see/hear/watch sb do sth句式中，变被动语态时,后面的不定式须加to. make sb. do sth. sb. be made to do sth.
See/hear sb. do sth. sb. be seen/heard to do sth. 句型转换：变被动语态：宾变主,主变宾,by短语后面跟.谓语动词变被动,be后“过分”来使用.情态动词变被动,情态加be加“过分”
1. They often clean their classroom after school . （改为被动语态）
Their classroom _____ often ______ by them after school.
2. A lot of people in China can speak English now . （同上）
English ______ ____ ______ by a lot of people in China now.
3. Children will sing this song at the party_________________________________
4. All the people laughed at him. _____________________________________
5. We should finish our homework on time. ________________________________
1. Our TV set _____ yesterday.
A. is repaired B. was repaired C. has been repaired D. Repaired
2.The baby ____ when Mother was out.
A. looked after well B. was looked well C. is well looked after D. was looked after well
3．The O1ympic Games ___________every four years. [北京市]
A are held B were held C．are holding D．will ho1d
4.--Do you often clean your classroom--Yes. Our classroom __________every day. [长沙市]
A. clean B. cleans C. is cleaned. D was cleanrd
5. I ______ to have a part-time job.
A. am not allow B. not allow C. don’t allow D. am not allowed
6. Sixteen-years-olds shouldn’t ______ to go to an Internet bar.
A. be allowed B. be allow C. allow D. are allowed
7. The old man and the children must ____________ in our country.
A take good care B. be taken good careC. take care of D. be taken good care of
8. A new school is being built in this small city. I hope it_____at the end of this year.
A. will be finished B. finishes C.will finish
9.—Susan, why are you still here? They are all ready to start.—I ’m sorry, but I ______ when to leave. A. don’t tell B. didn’t tell C. wasn’t told D didn’t told
10. You won’t do the work until you _______to do so.
A. ask B. are asked C. will ask D. will be asked
11.-Mary was heard _______just now. What happened?-John was telling a joke.
A. cry B. to cry C. laugh D. to laugh
12. A new hospital ________ in my hometown, look, the workers are working now.
A. was built B. is built C. is being built D. was being built
Food is very important. Everyone needs to 1___ well if he wants to have a strong body . Our brains(大脑) also need a kind of food .This kind of food is 2____ .We begin to get knowledge when we are very young .Small children are interested in everything around them. They learn 3_____ while they are watching and 4____ .When they’re getting older ,they begin to 5___storybooks,anything they like .When they find something new ,they like to ask questions and 6_____to find out the answers . What’s the best 7____ to get knowledge? If we 8_____ by ourselves, we’ll get the most knowledge. If we’re 9______getting answers from others and don’t ask why ,we will never learn well. When we study in a right way, we’ll learn 10_____ and understood better .
( ) 1. A. read B. see C. drink D. eat
( ) 2. A. knowledge B. sport C. playing D. fruit
( ) 3. A. everything B. something C. nothing D. anything
( ) 4. A. finding B. listening to C. listening D. looking at
( ) 5. A. learn B. buy C. write D. read
( ) 6. A .try B. have C. like D. should
( ) 7. A. place B. school C. way D road
( ) 8. A. work B. learn C. help D. do
( ) 9. A. often B. always C. usually D. sometimes
( ) 10. A. more B. much C. little D. fewer
动词应用: 1. As teenagers, we’re old enough (help) with housework
2. David preferred 3. People should be allowed ________(learn) the new skills.
4. She thinks ________(watch) English movies is a bad way.
5. If I were you, I_________(meet) her at once.
6. He doesn’t want to give up____________(study) the new song.
7. Do you know how ________(dance).
8. Some food 9. It’s hard for her _________(lift) the big stone.
10. We are in_______(agree)that we should say sorry.
11. The worker was made ________(work) all day by the boss.
12. Our hometown ____________(change) a lot in the last few years.
13. I used to be afraid of _____________(speak)in front of a group.
14. Students should not be allowed to get their ears (pierce).
15. If you work hard ,you will succeed in _____________ (improve) your English.
During the day we work and play, and at night we sleep. Our body rests while we sleep. In the morning we are ready to work and play again. Our body grows most while we are asleep. Children who are tired usually need sleep. We can get better at our lessons after we have had enough rest. Boys and girls who are eight or nine years old need ten hours of sleep every night. Our body needs plenty of air when we sleep. If we do not get enough fresh air, we will feel tired when we wake up. While in bed we must not cover our head. Our lungs (肺) need to get enough fresh air. If we open our windows at night, we can have plenty of fresh air. Cool air is better than warm air. Boys and girls who want to be strong must get enough and plenty of sleep.
A. eating B. playing C. sleeping D. exercising
( )2. Too little sleep makes us .
A. tired B. hungry C. happy D. grow
( )3. What may cause us to feel tired in the morning?
A. Too much air. B. Not enough fresh air. C. Too much cold air. D. Too much sleep.
( )4. How many hours of sleep should nine-year-old children have?
A. Eight hours. B. Nine hours. C. Ten hours. D. Eleven hours.
( )5. What does the lung need most?
A. Fresh air. B. Covering. C. Warm air. D. Exercise.
任务型阅读： When I was only 13 years old, I first thought about what I should do in the future. I used to dream about being a basketball player, a soccer player, or a baseball player. However, I gave up these dreams because I was too short. Then I thought about going into music, so I bought a guitar. But I couldn’t play it very well. Then I had to give up my dream again. After that I thought about being a reporter and I worked really hard at it. At the age of 25, my dream came true and I became a reporter.
Finally, I learned the truth about making dreams come true. I should never give up and I must work hard.
Answer the questions according to the passage.
1. How old was the writer when he first had a dream?
2. How many dreams did he give up?
3. Did his dream come true at last? and why?