at in for near after before behind on by with without 2.合成介词:由两个词合成在一起的介词。 inside outside nearby within onto into without 3.双重介词:由两个简单介词重叠在一起 构成的介词 from behind 从后面 until after 直到……后 from among 从……中间
4.短语介词:由一个或几个简单介词和一个或几个其 他词类组合构成,在意义和作用上相对于一个简单介 词。 at the back of instead of in place of in front of thanks to in front of at the top of on the edge of at the bottom of在……底部
5.动词的ing形式介词:在英语中有一部分动词的ing形 式具备介词的性质,在很多情况下,将他们视为介词。 Including
表示时间： at ,in ,on, before ,after till until
表示地点： at in on under by near between into
表示方向： at for from towards
表示所属： Of with
表示方式、方法： by in on through with
介词后面的名词或相当于名词的词语叫做介词的宾语 。 可作介词宾语的词语通常有名词、代词、数词、从句 、动词的-ing形式、含有疑问词的不定式等。 1.I live near the city center, but I work far from that.( 名词，代词) 2.Four from ten leaves six.(数词) 3.We are going to talk about when we’ll start off.(从句 ) 4.Thanks very much for your coming.(动词的-ing) 5.Could you give me some advice on how to improve my heath , Doctor?
1.作主语 Between 6 and 7in the morning is a good time for reading. 2.作表语 They are from Canada and I am from China. 3.作补足语 When she woke up, she found herself in hospital. He is considered as the greatest leader in China. 4.作定语 Have you got the answers to these questions?
5.作状语 Can you sing this song in English? (方式状语) Because of the traffic , I was late for class.(原因状语 ） I will see you at your office .(地点状语) The final examinations take place in early June.( 时间状语)
1. There are two classes _____ Wednesday afternoon. A. At B. in C. on D. to 2. This programme was sent to the USA __China __ satellite. A. in; of B. of; in C. from; by D. by; from 3. The visitors _____ Japan arrived ___ Beijing Station last Tuesday morning. A. from; at B. of; to C. from; to D. of; on 4. Here are some presents ______ you _____ our best wishes. A. to; with B. for; with C. of; about D. for; for 5. Lily asked her brother, Mike, not to be angry ______ her. A. in B. to C. with D. for
6. Is everyone here good _____ dancing? A. at B. on C. to D. for 7. They arrived _____ Guangzhou ____ the morning of May 25. A. at; in B. in; in C. in; on D. at; during 8. Children are often told not to
play ______ fire. A. on B. for C. with D. under 9. No one can stop her _____ going away. A. of B. from C. to D. out of 10. The eraser goes ______ one student ______ another. A. from; for B. from; till C. from; after D. from; to
? 表示时刻 ? at 3:20 ? 用在固定短语中，表示较短暂的时间
at this moment, at this time of year, at the beginning of, at the end of …, at the age of …, at night, at noon
? 表示具体某一天 ? on May 1st, on Monday, ? 表示某个特定的早、中、晚 ? （某一天或某个晴朗、寒冷、春天等的早、中、晚） ? on a cold night in January ? on a fine morning ? on Sunday afternoon ? 用在带有Day的节日前 ? on New Year’s Day
in the 20th century， in the 1950s, in 1989， in summer， in January， in one’s life， in one’s thirties
in the morning 注意：在last, next, this, that, some, every 等词前一律不用介词 eg：We meet every day.
? in, after
? I’ll arrive in an hour.
? He got a cancer and died after a year. ? We’ll hold a party after dinner.
? “in +时间段”---将来的一段时间以后；
? “after+时间段”---过去的一段时间以后； ? “after+将来时间点” ---将来的某一时刻以后。
after supper 晚饭后 after six o’clock 6点后 after school 放学后 after graduation 毕业后
C two. 1.I hear that he will be back _____ A at B in C after D for
2. Mr. Smith left ___ London ___ breakfast. A. to, in B. for, in C. to, after D. for, after
? before, ago
? 都可以表示“一段时间以前” ? I bought two expensive dictionaries here half an hour ago.
? They left for England two days ago.
? His father had died five years before. ? They'd gone a few hours before. ? “时间段 +ago”--- 一般过去时 ? “时间段+before”---过去完成时。
? “截止到…” By the end of last year, we had already completed ten projects. We had learned 1,000 English words by the end of the last term. ? “by+过去时间点”---过去完成时
I’ll wait until everyone is here. not… until“直到…才” ，谓语动词多为瞬间性动词。 I didn’t leave until my mother came home.
? 表示经过了多少时间，“达…之久” ? “for+时间段”---现在完成时。
? I have studied English for six years.
She has lived here for 20 years.
“during + 时间段”，与延续
We’re going to visit some places of interest during the summer holidays. He lived with us during these years.
He played computer games through the night.
? We go to school from Monday to Friday.
? “since+时间点”---现在完成时。 ? He has lived here since 1993. ? He has been away since last week.
at ,in, on 在
He arrived in Shanghai yesterday. They arrived at a small village before dark. There is a big hole in the wall. The teacher put up a picture on the wall.
at表示在小地方； in 表示大地方或表示“在…之内”； on 表示接壤或“在…上”。
? above, over, on 在…上
There is a bridge over the river. We flew above the clouds. They put some flowers on the teacher’s desk.
? over指垂直的上方, 与under相对,
? above “在…上方”, 不强调是否垂直，与 below相对； ? over与物体有一定的空间，不直接接触。 ? on表示某物体上面并有接触面。
? below, under
? below表示在…下，不一定在正下方 ? There is a cat under ______ the table.
below the water. ? There are lots of fish______
? in front of, in the front of 在…前
There are some tall trees in front of the building. The teacher is sitting in the front of the classroom.
? in front of… ? 意思是“在…前面”，（指在外部）
? 其反义词是behind（在…的后面）。 ? in the front of
? 反义词是at the back of…（在…的后部）。
the front of our classroom. There’s a blackboardin ______________ There are some flowers ____________ in front of the house.
A B C D west east
? B is ___ in the east of A. （在内部） ? D is ___ to the east of A. （在外部） ? C is ___ onthe east of A. （在外部接壤）
1. Japan is ___ in the east of Asia. to the east of China. 2. Japan is ___ on the northeast of China. 3. Korea is ___
? in , at , on, to
at in He will arrive ______ a little bus stop ___ Beijing. in the east of Guangdon. Shantou is ____ on the north of Guangdong. Guangxi is _____ to the south of China. America is _____
in : A地包含B地 on : 两地不包含，但连接 to : 两地不包含，不连接
? across, through
The dog ran across the grass. The boy swam across the river. They walked through the forest.
? across 和 through: 通过，穿过
across the river. 1. He swam _______ throug
h the forest. 2. They walked_________ 3. The river goes through _________ the city and brings people water and food. 4. He helped the little child walk _______ across the road.
across: 指在物体表面穿过 through : 指在物体内部穿过
和 among ：在……之间
1.What’s the difference ___ a sheep and a goat? A. from B. to C. between D. among 2.We visited him _____ his workplace _____ the young trees. A. in; beside B. at; along C. at; among D. to; between
me Keep the secret between you and____ (I)
1.Look!There is a bridge__the river. A.on B. over C.above 2.Can you see the egg ___ the plate? A.on B.in C.over 3.The light__us is very bright. A.over B.under C.on 4.The temperature will fall__zero at night. A.below B.above C.over 5. Suddenly there is a loud voice ___ the tree. A.below B.above C.on 6. There is a clock on the wall. It’s ___ the blackboard. A.on B.in C.above
7. A highway is ___our city and there is much traffic ___it. A. on, over B.above, on C.over, on 8. The sun rose ___the horizon(地平线). A. on B. above C.over 9. My uncle live ___ B12 __the fifth floor. A.at, on B. in,on C.on, at 10.They arrived ___Beijing at 12:00 and waited for a bus ___ the station to the hotel. A.at, in B. in, on C. in, at 11. China lies ___the east of Asia and ___the north of Australia. A. in, on B. in ,to C. to, in 12.Vietnam is ___the south of China. A. in B. on C. to
13.He got on a train ___ Shanghai . A.to B. for C. towards 14.Will you take a train___ Tianjin？ A. to B. for C.at 15. I’m leaving ____ Beijing next week. A. to B. for C. towards 16. The sunshine come into the room ___ the window. A. across B. through C. past 17. You can go ___ the road here. A. across B. through C. past 18. Can you swim ____ the river? A. across B. through C. past
? by, with, in
? by 以…方法、手段或泛指某种交通工具； ? 在…旁边 by the fire, by the lake
with 表示用…工具、手段，一般接具体的工具和手段； ? in 表示用…方式，用…语言等。In English, in this way,
1.My mother often go to work ___ bike. A. in B. on C. by 2.If you are able to get the tickets tomorrow, please tell me ___ phone. A. through B. by C. on 3.The teacher is writing on the paper __ red ink and the blackboard___a piece of chalk. A.with, with B. in ,with C.with ,in 4.Can you say it ___ English? A. in B. with C.by 5.You can get some information __ the computer. A. in B. on C.by
1. 2. 3.
with The boy usually writes _____ a red pen. in I can write a letter _____ English. He often goes to schoolby ______ bike. She always talks in _____a low voice. on the telephone. They talked ____ He went to school on _____ his bike. with We hear ____ our ears and see with ____ our eyes. by good luck/ working He succeeded ____ hard
? except, besides ,but
? “除了” ? except/but… 除…之外，不包括在内； ? besides… 除
…之外(还有)，包括在内。 Except Mr. Wang, we went to see the film. (王先生没去)
Besides Mr. Wang, we also went to see the film. (王先生也去了)
? except, except for
? “除了……之外” ? All compositions are well written except yours. ? His composition is good except for a few spelling mistakes. ? except: 讨论同类 ? except for：讨论不同类
? A bird is in the tree. (人或物在树上) ? There are some apples on the tree.(长在树上)
to表示目的地或去的目的，如：Will you take a train_to__ Tianjian. ? for表示动身去某地，如：He got on a train_for__ Shanghai. ? Towards表示运动的朝向,如：The boy goes _towards__ his mother.
at用于门牌号如：He lives at No.200, Nanjing Road. ? on用于路名如：He lives on Nanjing Road.
1.Everyone else passed the exam ___ Tom. A.besides B.except C.for 2.__ Mr. Li, five teachers also went to the meeting. A.Besides B.Except C. Beside 3. Some supermarkets open __ 8:30 and 8:00 p.m.__ the MidAutumn Festival. (On Mid-Autumn Festival day) A.at,during B.between,during C.between,in 4.They lived ____ the mountains in the past. A. among B. between C. during 5.Don’t sit ____ the two girls. A. among B. between C. during
1. Mr Brown has gone to Canada. He will be back ___ two weeks. A. for B. after C. in 2. Our manager came back ___ an hour. A. in B. after C. at 3. They have been here __ an hour. A. for B. after C. in 4. He came here __ 1992, and he has lived here ___ 1992. A. in, for B. in , since C. since, since 5. I have known Li Lei __ over five years. A. in B. since C. for
6. It has been three years since he __ here. A. come B. came C. comes 7.The old man has been away ___ two years ago. A. in B. since C. for 8. He won’t come back ___ five . A.before B. after C.by 9. The work must be finished __ Friday. A.at B.by C.after 10. We had had three meetings ___ last Friday. A.in B.before C. by
11. You’ll get a nice present __ your parents __ your birthday. A. from; on B. for; at C. from; in D. of; during 12. Let’s wait _____ her _____ the corner of the street. A. on; on B. for; in C. at; at D. for; at 13. Look! The two men are ______ trouble. They are calling ______ help. A. with; for B. in; for C. under; at D. into; out 14. The boy filled the bottle ______ some milk. Now it’s full ______ milk. A. with; with B. of; with C. with; of D. off; without 15. Mother always talks _____ her friends _____ the phone ______ weekends. A. with; on; at B. to; with; on C. about; on; through D. of; by; at
16. -- When did he lend the dictionary _____ you? -- I borrowed it _____ him the day before yesterday. A. from; to B. to; by C. to; from D. on; out of 17. Uncle Wang lives _____ a farm, but he works ___ a factory. A. in; in B. to; in C. in; at D. on; in 18. She came up to me, _____ a smile _____ her face. A. with; in B. like; on C. with; on D. without; at 19. He wanted t
o ask _____ some books ______ music. A. for; in B. about; of C. for; on D. about; about 20. His school is far _____ his home, but near ______ mine. A. from; to B. from; from C. to; to D. to; from
1. The bridge _____ the river is made ______ big stone. A. on; from B. over; of C. above; in D. of; into 2. He stayed _____ his uncle’s _____ a week. A. in; for B. with; till C. at; for D. for; about 3. I can’t swim _____ the river _____ a piece of wood. A. across; without B.through; with C.over; on D. in; by 4. The desk _____ the teacher is ______ the classroom. A. of; in front B. to; in front of C. at; before D. for; in the front of 5. John cut the pear _____ four pieces ______ a knife. A. in; by B. into; with C. with; by D. to; in
6. The other day I met a friend _____ my way to school. A. of me on B. of my on C. in D. of mine on 7. It’s easy _____ us to finish the work _____ time. A. for; on B. of; in C. for; before D. of; at 8. We, League members, should be strict _____ ourselves _____ our work. A. in; in B. with; with C. with; in D. in; with 9. She asked me to sit _____ her and help her _____ Chinese. A. between; at B. beside; with C. before; in D. on; of 10. Lin Tao answered all the questions _____ the last one _____ usual. A. except; as B. beside; as C. except; on D. but; in
11. Jim’s gone ______ England with his family and he won’t be back _____ Monday. A. for; on B. to; at C. for; till D. to; until 12. ____ Christmas Eve, children all over Britain put a stocking _____ the end of their beds before they go to sleep. A. At; by B. During; in C. On; at D. In; before 13. Is the girl _____ red _____ duty today? A. with; on B. on; for C. of; at D. in; on 14. _____ a few years’ time, it will be covered _____ many thousands of trees. A. In; with B. After; by C. In; on D. After; over 15. Many old things ____ show were used ___ keeping tea hot. A. at; on B. on; for C. for; on D. in; as
16. We visited him _____ his workplace _____ the young trees. A. in; beside B. at; along C. at; among D. to; between 17. It will stop the sand _____ moving _____ the rich farmland in the south. A. from; toward B. from; in C. into; towards D. at; down 18. What’s the difference _____ a sheep and a goat? A. from B. to C. between D. among 19. They got _____ the foot of the mountain just now. A. at B. in C. to D. off 20. My father returned at 10 o’clock _____ of June 15. A. in the night B. by the night C. on the night D. at night
21. He often mistakes me _____ my brother. A. to B. as C. for D. with 22. China has built a Great Green Wall _____ the northern part _____ the country. A. to; in B. across; of C. across; on D. at; of 23. Thank you very much ___ lending the eraser ___ me. A. for; at B. to; to C. for; to D. to; for 24. Since you are ____ trouble, why not ask ____ help? A. in; for B. in; to C. with; for D. with; to 25. My aunt arrived here _______ a warm spring morning. A. in B. at C. on D. by 26. His father has been ______ Australia ______ 1998. A.
to; in B. in; since C. to; from D. in; from 27. Mr. Black was angry ______ Jim ____ laughing ____ him. A. at; for; to B. for; with; on C. with; for; with D. with; for; at
1.—Guess, how much does it cost? —I think it costs 15 and 20 dollars. A. from B. between C. among D. with 2.—When did your uncle arrive China? —He got to Guangzhou the morning of the 16th of April. A. at; in B. in; in C. to; on D. in; on 3. The food my country is quite different that here.
A. in; like B. to; from C. from; to D. in; from 4.Tom told me his parents had arrived Beijing.
A. at B. on C. in D. to 5. Let’s play table tennis ______ Tuesday morning, shall we? A. on B. in C. to D. at
6. ---______ the heavy rain, we didn’t go camping last Sunday. ---What a pity! ） A. Thanks to B. Because of C. Instead of D. As for 7. ---Can you see some people are waiting _______ the library? ---Yes, They are standing in a queue in front of its gate. A. around B. inside C. outside 8.Nanjing is a beautiful city. It won “China Human Habitation Environment Prize” ______ 2008. A. at B. on C. in D. by 9.—When is Henry’s birthday party, Lynn? —The 18th , __ about three o’clock in the afternoon. A. in B. at C. on D. to 10.---It is said that a new zoo will be built in our town. ---I’m ____it. Zoos are terrible for animals. A. through B. besides C. against D. except
11.—It’s very important us to make a plan before a new term. —Yes. You must try to make it carefully. A. of B. for C. to 12. Look, Tina is waiting ___ the bus stop. A. for B. at C. in D. to 13. ---Is it polite to speak and laugh loudly ______ ? ---No, I don’t think so. A. in public B. at least C. on time D. in pricate 14. Mr. Lin gave the textbooks to all the students ______ the ones who had already taken them. A. except B. including C. among D. with 15. Einstein, the famous scientist, was born ______ March, 1897. A. at B. on C. in D. to
16.There is going to be a wonderful party _____ the evening of October 1st, 2009. A. in B. on C. at D. for 17.— A new baby came to the earth _ a sunny winter morning. — How nice. A. in B. on C. of D. at 18. ---When were you born? ---I was born ______ the morning of May 7th , 1995. A. in B. on C. at 19. What would you like to do ______ such a bad boy? A. with B. on C. at D. in 20. Do you know that Fujian is ______ the west of Taiwan? A. to B. in C. on
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ?
一、动词词组(包括短语动词)、介词词组和其他词组 (一) 由 be 构成的词组 1)be back/in/out 回来/在家/外出 2)be at home/work 在家/上班 3)be good at 善于，擅长于 4)be careful of 当心，注意，仔细 5)be covered with 被覆盖 6)be ready for 为作好准备 7)be surprised (at) 对感到惊讶 10)be on 在进行，在上演，（灯）亮着 11) be able to do sth. 能够做 12) be afraid of (to do sth. that) 恐怕 13) be angry with sb. 生(某人)的气
? be made of +原料由…制成(看出原材料)
be used by被 ……使用
? be made from+原料由…制成(看不出原材料) ?
? ? ?
be used as被当作…使用 be made in +地 由某地制造 be used to do被用来做某事 be made by sb. 由某人制成 be used to doing习惯于做某事
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
14)be pleased (with) 对感到高兴(满意) 15)be famous for 以而著名 16)be strict in (with) (对工作、对人)严格要求 17)be from 来自，什么地方人 18)be hungry/thirsty/tired 饿了/渴了/累了 19)be worried 担忧 20)be (well) worth doing (非常)值得做 21)be covered with 被所覆盖 22)be in (great) need of (很)需要 23)be in trouble 处于困境中 24) be glad to do sth. 很高兴做 25)be late for 迟到 26)be made of (from) 由制成 27)be satisfied with 对感到满意 28)be free 空闲的，有空 29)be (ill) in bed 卧病在床 30)be busy doing (with) 忙于做(忙于)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
1. come 1)come back 回来 2)come down 下来 3)come in 进入，进来 4)come on 快，走吧，跟我来 5)come out 出来 6)come out of 从出来 7)come up 上来 8)come from 来自
? 2. do
? 9)do one's lessons/homework
? 10)do more speaking/reading ? 11)do one's best 尽力
? 12)do some shopping (cooking reading, cleaning)买东
西(做饭菜，读点书，大扫除) 13)do a good deed (good deeds)做一件好事(做好事) 14)do morning exercises 做早操 15)do eye exercises 做眼保健操 16)do well in 在某方面干得好
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
get 17)get up 起身 18)get everything ready 把一切都准备好 19)get ready for (=be ready for) 为作好准备 20)get on (well) with get alone with 与相处(融洽) 21)get back 返回 22)get rid of 除掉，去除 23)get in 进入，收集 24)get on/off 上/下车 25)get to 到达 26)get together 聚集
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
4. give 27)give sb. a call 给打电话 28)give a talk 作报告 29)give a lecture (a piano concert)作讲座(举行钢琴 音乐会) 30)give back 归还，送回 31)givesome advice on 给一些忠告 32)give lessons to 给上课 33)give in 屈服 34)give up 放弃 35)give sb. a chance 给一次机会 36)give a message to 给一个口信
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
5. go 37)go ahead 先走，向前走，去吧，干吧 38)go to the cinema 看电影 39)go to bed 睡觉(make the bed 整理床铺) 40)go to school (college) 上学(上大学) 41)go to (the) hospital 去医院看病 42)go over 过一遍，复习/ go over to 朝走去 43)go fishing/skating/swimming/shopping 去钓鱼 /滑冰/游泳/ 买东 44)go home (there) 回家去(去那儿) 45)go round 顺便去，绕道走 46)go up 上去 47)go out for a walk 外出散步 48)go on (doing) 继续(做) 49)go on with one's work 继续某人的工作 50)go upstairs/downstairs 上/下楼 51)(th
e lights) go out (灯) 熄了
? 6. have
? 52)have a lesson (lessons)/a meeting ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ?
上课/开会 53)have a football match (basketball match) 举行一场足球(篮球 )赛 54)have dictation 听见 55)have a try 试一试 56)have a good/wonderful time 玩得很高兴 57)have a lecture (a piano concert) 听讲座(听钢琴音乐会) 58)have a report (talk) on 听一个关于的报告 59)have a glass of water (a cup of tea) 喝一杯水，(一杯茶) 60)have breakfast/lunch/supper 吃早饭/午饭/晚饭 61)have a meal (three meals) 吃一顿饭(三餐饭) 62)have a dinner 吃正餐 63)have bread and milk for breakfast 早饭吃面包和牛奶 64)have (have got) a headache 头痛 65)have a fever 发烧
? 66)have a cough (a cold) 咳嗽(感冒)</P< p> ? 67)have a look (at) 看一看 ? 68)have a rest (a break) 休息一会儿(工间或课间休息) ? 69)have a talk 谈话
? 70)have a swim/walk
游泳/散步 71)have sports 进行体育锻炼 72)have a sports meet (meeting) 开运动会 73)have something done 让人(请人)做 74)have a test/an exam 测验/考试 75)have an idea 有了个主意 76)had better do sth. (not do sth.) 最好做(最好不要做) 77)have a word with 与谈几句话
? 7. help ? 78)help sb. with sth. help sb. do sth. 在方面帮助
帮助做 ? 79)help oneself to some chicken/fish/meat 请随便吃点鸡/ 鱼/肉 ? 80)help each other 互相帮助
? 8. keep
跟上，不落后于 ? 82)keep silent/quiet 保持沉默/安静 ? 83)keep sb. doing sth. 使一直做 ? 84)keep one's diary 记日记
? 81)keep up with
? 9. make ? 85)make a noise (a lot of noise, much noise, noises)吵闹 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
(十分嘈杂，响声) 86)make a living 谋生 87)make sb. do sth. 迫使某人做 88)make faces (a face)做鬼脸 89)make friends (with)与交朋友 90)make a mistake (mistakes)犯错误 91)make room/space for 给腾出地方 92)make a sentence (sentences)with 用造句 93)make a fire 生火 94)be made from/of 由制成 95)be made in 在地方制造
? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ?
10. look 96)look out of (outside) 往外看(看外面) 97)look up a word (in the dictionary) 查字典 98)look up 往上看，仰望 99)look after 照管，照看，照顾 100)look for 寻找 look over 调查 101)look like 看上去像 102)look fine/well/tired/worried 看起来气色好/健康/疲劳/忧虑 103)look out 当心，小心 104)look on as 把当作看待 105)look around 朝四周看 106)look at 看着
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
11. put 107)put on 穿上(衣服)，戴上(帽子)，上演(戏剧) 108)put up 建造，搭起，挂起，举起，张帖 109)put into 使进入，输入 110)put one's heart into 全神贯注于 111)putdown 把放下 112)putinto 把译成 put off 延迟 put out 扑灭（火） 12. set 113)set up 竖起，建起 114)set off 出发
，动身 115)set out 出发 116)set an example for 为树立榜样
? 13. send
派人去请(叫) ? 118)send out 放出，发出 ? 119)send up 把往上送，发射
? 117)send for
? 14. take ? 120)take one's advice ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?
听从某人劝告 121)take out 拿出，取出 122)take down 拿下 123)take place 发生 124)take one's place 坐的座位，代替某人职务 125)take the place of 代替 126)take a walk/rest 散步/休息 127)take it easy 别紧张 128)take sth.with sb. 随身带着 129)take sb. to a park/London for one's holidays 带某人去公园/伦敦度假 130)take care of 关心，照顾，保管 131)take a look (a last look) at 看一看(最后看一眼)
? 132)take an exam
? ? ? ? ?
参加考试 133)take away 拿走 134)take back 收回，带回 135)take hold of 抓住 136)take off 脱下(衣，帽，鞋等)拿掉 137)take (an active) part in (积极)参加(活动 138)take photos 拍照 139)take some medicine 服药 140)take a bus/train, boat/ 乘公共汽车，火车/船
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
15. turn 141)turn on 开，旋开(电灯，收音机等) 142)turn off 关上(电灯，收音机等) 143)turn in 交出，上交 144)turn into 变成 145)turn to 翻到，转向 146)turn down (把音量)调低 147)turn over 把翻过来 打篮球，football 踢足球，
? 16. play ? 148)play basketball ? ? ? ?
volleyball 打排球 149)play games 做游戏 150)play the piano (the violin) 弹钢琴(拉小提琴) 151)play with snow 玩雪 152)play a joke (on) 对开玩笑
? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ?
其他动词构成的词组 153)think over 仔细考虑 154)arrive at/in a place 到达某处 155)eat up 吃完，吃光 156)do well in 在干得好 157)enjoy doing sth. / like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 158)find out 发现，查出(真相等) 159)finish off 吃完，喝完 160)stop doing sth. 停止做某事 161)stop to do sth. 停下来去做某事 162)hold a meting 举行会议 163)hold up 举起 164)hurry up 赶快，快点 165)enter for 报名参加 166)laugh at 嘲笑 167)be used to 习惯于 168)used to 过去常常 169)wakeup 唤醒 170)work out 算出
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
动词短语、介词短语和其他词组 1)ask for 向要，请求 2)ask for leave 请假 3)send for 派人去请(叫) 4)pay for 付的款 5)wait for 等候 6)thank for 为感谢 7)apologize to sb. for sth. 为某事向某人道歉 8)look for 寻找 9)leavefor 离开去 10)fall off 跌落 11)catch a cold 着凉，伤风 12)catch up with 赶上 13)agree with sb. 赞成，同意某人的意见 14)filledwith 把装满 15)tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人某事 16)talk about 谈论 17)think about担忧 18)worry about考虑 19)look after 照料
? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?
21)read after 跟读 2
2)smile at 对微笑 23)knock at 敲(门、窗) 24)shout at 对大喊(嚷) 25)throw away 扔掉 26)work hard at 努力做 27)wait in line 排队等候 28)changeinto 变成 29)hurry into 匆忙进入 30)run into 跑进 31)hear of 听说 32)think of 认为，考虑 33)catch hold of 抓住 34)instead of 代替 35)hand in 交上来 36)stay in bed 卧病在床 37)hear from 收到来信 38)at once 立刻
? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ? ?
39)at last 最后 40)at first 起先，首先 41)at the age of 在岁时 42)at the end of 在之末 43)at the beginning of 在之初 44)at the foot of 在脚下 45)at the same time 同时 46)at night/noon 在夜里/中午 47)with one's help 在某人的帮助下，由于某人的帮助 48)with the help of 在的帮助下 49)with a smile 面带笑容 50)with one's own eyes 亲眼看见 51)after a while 过了一会儿 52)from now on 从现在起 53)from then on 从那时起 54)far example 例如 55)far away from 远离
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ?
56)from morning till night 从早到晚 57)by and by 不久 58)by air mail 寄航空邮件 59)by ordinary mail 寄平信 60)by the way 顺便说 61)by the window 在窗边 62)by the end of 到底为止 63)little by little 逐渐地 64)in all 总共 65)in fact 事实上 66)in one's twenties 在某人二十几岁时 67)in a hurry 匆忙
? 68)in the middle of ? ? ? ?
在中间 69)in no time (in a minute) 立刻，很快 70)in time (on time) 及时 71)in public 公众，公开地 72)in order to 为了 73)in front of 在前面 74)in the sun 在阳光下 75)in the end 最后，终于 76)in surprise 惊奇地 77)in turn 依次 78)of course 当然 79)a bit (of) 有一点儿