2.现在完成时的结构是:___________________________,其中have/has 是_______动词.在 变否定句时只需在____________后加_________.变一般疑问句时只需将________提前.
5．Since / for有什么区别？___________________________________________________
6.have/has been to 和如何have/has gone to区别？
1. “______ you ____ (have) lunch ?” Yes ,I have.
2. “_________ he ___________ (finish) his homework?” “Not yet.”
3. “_________ they ever __________ (be) abroad?” “Yes, just once.”
4. Your father _________ just ___________ (finish) his work.
5. Your father _________ (finish) his work just now.
6. Last term I __________ (learn) many English words.
7. He _____________ never ____________ (go) to the science museum.
8. ____________ you ever ____________ (drink) coke?
（一）选择1. When he arrived at the bus stop, the bus ________ for 20 minutes.
A. has left B. had left C. has been away D. had been away
2. Mary and Rose ___friends since they met in 2000. A. have made B. have been C. have become
3.The meeting _______ for a week now. A. has finished B. has ended C. has been over
4.Ben ______ a teacher for 4 years . A. has been B. has become C. was D. became
5. How long _______ he ________ ? A. died B. has, died C. has, been dead
6. He ______ at eight yesterday afternoon. A. slept B. was sleeping C. has sleep D. had slept
7.He ________ the car for a week. A. bought B. has bought C. has had
8.I'll lend you the book , but you can only ___ it for 2 days. A. borrow B. keep C. take
9.Are you _____ the jacket these days? A. wearing B. putting on C. dressing D. on
10.-- How long can I ______ the book? -- Two weeks. A. borrow B. lend C. get D. keep
1 .He got to Beijing five minutes ago He ___ __ __ Beijing for___ _______.
2. I became a teacher in 2000. I ______ ____ teacher for ______ _______.
3. He left Fuzhou just now. He ____ _____ ____ _____ Fuzhou for five minutes.
4. My grandpa died in 2002. My grandpa ____ _____ ______for ______ _______.
5 .The meeting finished at six. The meeting _______ ______ ______ for six hours.
6 .They borrowed it last week. They _____ ______ it since _______ ______.
三． .用have(has) been 或have(has) gone 填空。
A: Where _______ Li Fei _______? B: He ____________ to Hainan Island.
A: How long ____ he _____ there? B: He __________ there for three days.
A: When will he come back , do you know?B: I’m afraid he won’t come back recently.
A: Could you tell me the way to Hainan Island?B: Sorry, I ____ never _____ there.
( ) 1. I study by ______ vocabulary lists.
A. make B. making C. to make
( ) 2. It is fine today. What about _____?
A. going swimming B. go swimming C. to swim
( ) 3. They are _____ tired ____ on.
A. too, to walk B. too, walking C. very, to talk
( ) 4. _____ the club is a good way to learn English.
A. Join B. Joins C. Joining
( ) 5. I’m going to practice ____once a week.
A. pronounce B. pronouncing C. to pronounce
( ) 6. I had problems _____ homework.
A. finishing B. to finish C. finish
( ) 7. She doesn’t learn English by listening, I don’t, ____.
A. too B. also C. either
( ) 8. It’s not polite to laugh ______ the blinds.
A. on B. at C. of
( ) 9. Tom doesn’t know what _____ next.
A. to do B. doing C. to do it
( ) 10. I found ____ hard to study English.
A. that B. it C. its
( ) 11. Reading is a great way _____ a language.
A. of learnB. to learn C. learning
( )12. Her son failed English test again. She felt very ____.
A. frustrating B. frustrated C. boring
( ) 13. My mom want you to watch me ____ the piano.
A. playingB. play C. to play
( ) 14. If you don't know how to use a word, please ______ in a dictionary.
A. look up it B. look it up C. look for it
( ) 15. Our country ___a lot in the last few years.
A. Changed B. has changed C. will change
( )16. He is good at swimming. He is ____ the swim team.
A. on B. at C. for
( )17. I like sleeping ___ the windows ____ in summer.
A. with, open B. keep, open C. with, opening
( ) 18. Many girls are afraid of ____ alone at night.
A. walking B. to walk C. walk
( ) 19. His voice _____ a girl’s.
A. sounds B. sound like C. sounds like
( ) 20. He used to _____ football, but now he is used to _____ in summer.
A. playing, swimming B. play, swim C. play, swimming