第Ⅰ卷 (客观题 共65分)
一、听力测试 (本大题共20分，每小题1分) Ⅰ.听对话回答问题。
本部分共有10道小题，每小题你将听到一段对话，每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前，你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目；听完后，你还有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。 1. How does Kitty feel now?
2. What time may they finish the work?
3. What animals are they going to see next?
4. What sport is Mike’s favourite?
5. What does the man want?
A. Books about Chinese take-away food. B. Some shelves. C. Some books.
6. Where are the man and the woman? A. At the party. B. On the bus. C. At the bus stop. 7. How much does one teapot cost if you buy two? A. $ 8.00. B. $ 4.00. C. $ 3.5.
8. What time did Wang Ming get up yesterday morning?
A. At 6:15. B. At 6:30. C. At 7:00.
9. How can they go to the sea?
A. By bike. B. By boat. C. By sea.
10. What’s the weather like now?
A. It is snowy. B. It is rainy. C. It is sunny.
11. What do they know about Yunnan?
A. It’s a large place with many people. B. It’s a nice place.
C. It’s too far away and the weather is bad.
12. How will they get more information about the travel?
A. By going to the travel agency. B. By reading newspapers.
C. By watching TV.
13. A. movies B. music C. sport
14. A. Swim well B. Speak English well C. Play the violin well
15. A. A newspaper reporter B. An English teacher C. A doctor
16. The rich man was Tom’s ____________________.
A. father B. grandfather C. uncle
17. The man loved __________ very much.
A. swimming B. writing C. drawing
18. The man died at the age of __________.
A. 20 B. 60 C. 80
19. Tom thought those pictures were __________.
A. bad B. beautiful C. interesting
20. The man wanted to give these pictures to a school because _____________.
A. he loved students
B. he wished the students to remember him
C. he loved blind men
二、单项选择 在A, B, C, D四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(本大题共15分，每小题1分)
21. It is said that we will have _____ one-day holiday tomorrow, it’s ______ good news for most of the students.
A. an; a B. an; a C. a; / D. a; the
22. We can often see ice here in winter because the temperature usually stays__________ zero.
A. up B. down C. above D. below
23. ---Mum, I’d like to buy trousers like Lucy’s
---OK, We can buy _______ than hers, but _______ hers.
A. a cheaper one; as nice as B. a cheaper pair; as good as
C. a better ones; not as cheap as D. a more important pair; not so nice as
24. You can call me _______ 0512-5123467 or email me _______ Llily@126.com.
A. on, at B. at, on C. by, on D. on, on
25.The big flood last week affected(影响) ________ people’s lives, and _______ them died.
A. thousands of; two hundred B. thousands of; two hundred of
C. two thousand; two hundred D. two thousands; two hundreds
26. The young mother kept ______ the house with three children in it , because she wanted to keep it ______.
A. cleaning; clean B. cleaning; cleaning C. clean; clean D. clean; cleaning
27. We should practise speaking English ________ to improve our spoken English.
A. as many as possible B. as much as possible
C. as possible as we can D. as possible as we could
28. --- Do you have any money with you?
--- Sorry, I have ________ left.
A. nothing B, no one C. everything D. none
29. The rich man d time.
A. provides; at B. provides; with C. provided; with D. provided; for
30. _________ time went on, I got to know more and more about him.
A. Though B. As C. Because D. While
31. Linda _____ come to meet me at the station, but I’m not sure.
A. must B. need C. may D. should 32. All the _________ things need air and water. Without air or water, nothing can stay _______.
A. living; living B. living; alive C. alive; alive D. alive; living
33. He didn’t listen to the teacher carefully, __________, he couldn’t answer the questions.
A. for example B. even though C. as a result D. as usual
34. As we all know, the number of Tibetan antelopes(藏羚羊) ________ becoming ___________.
A. is; less and less B. are; less and less
C. is; smaller and smaller D. are; smaller and smaller 35. --- I will go to the countryside to see my grandmother this afternoon, so I can’t go swimming with you . --- ______ .
A. It’s my pleasure. B. You are welcome. C. That’s a pity. D. Sure, I am.
The ideal (理想的) teacher may be young or old, tall or short, fat or thin. He should ___36___ his subject very well and like learning something about other subjects. The ideal teacher must be full of strong feelings of wonder or interest. He must ___37___ teach anything he himself is not ___38___ in. He should be like a man who can act and should not be afraid to ___39___ his feelings and tell other people what he likes and what he doesn't like clearly. He must like his students and respect them, and he must also respect himself and be proud of his work. __40__ he doesn’t, he cannot respect his students and __41___ respect from them. The ideal teacher should have an ___42___ of his students and be able to get on well with them. He needs students’understanding, too. The ideal teacher should be kind and ___43___ and he should give hope to his students to learn knowledge. The ideal teacher should see his students’ ___44___ so that he can know how to encourage the growth of ___45___ of his students. The ideal teacher is one who grows, learns, and makes himself better along with his students.
So what about the teacher around you?
36. A. like B. know C .choose D. remember
37. A. never B. ever C. even D. still
38. A. weak B. well C. interested D. strict
39. A. hold B. show C. pass D. keep
40. A. Since B. As C. If D. Because
41. A. give B. lose C. change D. win
42 A. excuse B. idea C. exercise D. understanding
43.A. forgetful B. helpful C. quick D. lucky
44. A. lists B. mistakes C. cards D. differences
45. A. each B. every C. one D. either
A It was Mother’s Day. John was so busy with his work that he couldn’t go back home. When he walked by a flower shop in the evening, an idea came to his mind. “I’ll send Mum some roses (玫瑰).”
While John was picking his flowers, a young man went inside. “How many roses can I get for only five dollars, Madam?” he asked. The shop assistant told him that roses were as expensive as forty dollars a dozen (一打). Maybe he would be happy with carnations(康乃馨). She told him they were a lot cheaper than roses.
“No, I have to have red roses,” he said, “My mum was badly ill last year and I didn’t get to spend much time with her. Now I want to get something special, it has to be roses, as the rose is her favorite.”
After hearing this, John said he would pay the rest of the money for the young man. Moved by both of them, the shop assistant said, “Well, lovely young men, thirty dollars a dozen, only for you two.” Taking the roses, the young man almost jumped into the air. He thanked John, and ran out of the shop. It was well worth twenty-five dollars John paid to see the exciting moment. Then John paid for his dozen of roses and told the shop assistant to send them to his mother.
As he walked out, he felt nice. Suddenly he saw the young man crossing the street and going into a park. But soon he realized it was not a park but a cemetery (墓地). Crying, the young man carefully laid the roses, “Mum, oh, Mum, why didn’t I tell you how much I loved you? God, please help me find my mum and tell her I love her.” Seeing this, John turned and quickly walked back to the shop. He would take the flowers home himself.
46. The shop assistant tried to ask the young man to buy carnations instead of roses because _____.
A．there were not enough roses in the shop
B．carnations were much nicer than roses
C．roses were more expensive than carnations
D．carnations were special flowers for Mother’s Day
47. John spent _______ in the flower shop that day.
A．$5 B．$25 C．$ 45 D．$ 55
48. The young man cried at the cemetery because he _______.
A．had spent all his money on the roses
B．wasn’t able to tell his mother he loved her himself
C．felt sorry to ask John to pay for his flowers
D．hadn’t got enough money for his sick mother
49. At last John decided to take the roses home himself because he wanted to _______.
A．tell his mother he loved her
B．ask his mother for more money
C．tell his mother the young man’s story
D．ask his mother if she liked roses
50. The writer wrote this passage to tell us “_______”.
A．Buy roses for your mother when she is ill
B．Let your mother know how much you love her
C．Work hard to get more money for your mother
D．Send your mother flowers on Mother’s Day
On a Friday night，a poor young violinist was playing his violin at the entrance of the subway station. The music was so great that people slowed down to listen and put some money into his hat.
The next day，the violinist came to the entrance again. He put down his hat as usual. Beside the hat was a piece of paper with some words on it. It said，“A George Sang has put an important thing into my hat by mistake. Welcome to claim(认领)it.”Soon the people were all attracted by the words and wondered what it could be. After a while a man rushed through the crowd，took the violinist’s shoulders and said，“I knew you would certainly come here.”The violinist asked，“Did you lose something?”“Lottery(彩票).”The violinist took out a lottery ticket with Sang’s name on it. Sang took it and danced happily.
Sang was an office worker. He bought the lottery and won a prize of$500，000.But when he gave$50 to the violinist for his wonderful music，the lottery ticket was thrown in, too. The violinist was a college student. That
morning，he was going to fly to Vienna for high education. However，when he found the ticket，he cancelled the flight and returned to the entrance.
Later someone asked the violinist why he didn’t take the lottery ticket to pay the tuition fee(学费).He said“Although I don’t have much money，I live happily. If I lose honesty(诚实)，I won’t be happy forever.”
51. The young man played the violin for ________ at the entrance of the subway station.
A pleasure B. money C.1ove D. friends
52. George Sang put__________ into the violinist’s hat on a Friday night by mistake.
A. money B.1ottery C. money and lottery D. nothing
53. George Sang was very__________ to see the young violinist the next day.
A. worried B. sorry C. exciting D. happy
54. The underlined word“cancelled”means __________ .
A. 取消 B. 延误 C. 预定 D. 结束
55.What’s the best title(标题)for this passage?
A. The meaning of honesty B. An office worker and a lottery ticket
C. The importance of being honest D.A violinist and an office worker
第Ⅱ卷 (主观题 共35分)
1.We hope you can ___________ (接受) our invitation and join us.
2.Now the Chinese ____________ (政府) has made laws to prevent all these things in Zhalong.
3.He had a ___________ (头痛) yesterday and wasn’t at school.
4.The __________ (突然的) heavy rain causes a lot of problem.
5. As it was even __________ (fog), it took me longer to get to school.
6. The little dog grew up healthily under different mother __________ (wolf) protection.
7. I can’t work out the problem __________ (easy) without your help.
8. Be careful with the knives, children, or you may hurt ___________ (you).
1. _________ (make) the little baby stop crying, he tried all the ways he could think of.
2. --- What’s the noise?
--- Oh, the students ___________ (plan) their autumn trip excitedly.
3. The radio says the temperature ___________ (drop) a lot later today.
4. The Smith __________ (fly) back to New York three days ago and they will come back in two days.
5. I got up early in order __________ (not be) late for school.
6. --- Why didn’t she stop him going out?
--- Sorry, but she ___________ (write) a letter and didn’t see him go out.
7. Mr Wu told us that light __________ (travel) much faster than sound.
8. I can’t understand why such a story made him __________ (laugh) so happily.
Why not ________________________________________________________?
someone to do it.
It is known to all that ____________________________ his success.
My dad’s car ____________________________________________.
The doctor _________________________________________________.
Do you always agree with your teacher? Sometimes you might have a different a to a Maths problem. Or maybe they scold(责备) you when you don’t think you did anything w . What do you do then? A story on sina.com said that more and more students choose to s out and sometimes even shout(喊叫) at their teachers.
It’s i for students to say what they think. In the past, few Chinese students dared(敢于to their teacher. It was an unwritten rule(不成文的规定) that what the teachers said is always right. But now students are to think more of themselves and dare to say what they think right.
But students should choose the right way to speak out. We should respect(尊重) teachers. They are older than you and words when speaking to them. And don’t make them u when you don’t agree with them.
, talk about the problem after class.
请以Millie和Amy的名义，向野生动物俱乐部(the Wild Animal Club)的主席写一封信，要求该俱乐部帮助野生狼。要点如下：
I wrote this letter to ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Millie and Amy
第Ⅰ卷 (客观题 共65分)
22. 零度以下：below zero
23. 裤子用pair表示；和??一样好：as good as 24. call sb on +电话号码；email sb at +邮件地址 25.thousands of +名词复数；two hundred of +范围 26.keep doing sth; keep sth + 形容词 27. 固定搭配
28.强调数量上的没有用“none” 29. provide sth for sb 30. 不定式作目的状语 31.may表示可能性
32. living作定语，alive作表语 33.根据句意，“结果”as a result 34.数量的be动词用is;数量的少用small 35.情景交际
第Ⅱ卷 (主观题 共35分)
五、词汇运用 (本大题共8分，每小题1分) (A)根据句意和汉语注释，写出单词的正确形式。
(B)根据句意，写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。 5. 形容词的比较级 6. 名词所有格 7. 副词 8.反身代词
5. in order not to do sth
8．Make sb do sth
七、完成句子 (本大题共9分，每小题1.5分) 5. My dad’八、缺词填空 (本大题共5分，每格0.5分)
1. answer 2. wrong 3. speak
I wrote this letter to ask the Wild Animal Club to help wild wolves. Wolves are friendly to each other. They don’t attack people or kill for fun. However, people cut down forests and turn their living areas into farmland. This makes the wolves have nowhere to live and makes the number of wolves smaller and smaller. If people don’t take action, there ill be no wolves in the world. We should tell more people about all these problems. If more people know about these problems, then maybe they will do something to help. 分数预估：75分 九、书面表达 (本大题共5分) 4. important 5. differently 9. example 10. Remember 7. impolite 8. uncomfortable
1. M: Why are you so happy, Kitty?
W: I passed the English exam.
2. W: What’s the time?
M: It’s seven a.m. Do you think we can finish planting the trees?
W: I don’t think so. I’m afraid we need one more hour.
3. W: How big the animal is!
M: Yes. It’s the biggest animal on land.
W:What animals are we going to see next?
M: What about the animals with long necks?
4. W: What’s your favourite sport, Mike?
M: I’m not quite sure. I like boating better than swimming. But I like sailing more than boating.
5. M: Excuse me, do you have any books about Chinese take-away food?
W: Yes. They are on the shelf over there.
6. M: Bad luck! The bus has already gone. We have to wait for the next.
W: Don’t worry. The party won’t begin until nine o’clock.
7. M: How much are the teapots, please?
W: Four dollars each. And seven dollars for two.
8. W: Excuse me, Wang Ming. What time do you usually get up?
M: I usually get up at half past six. But yesterday I got up a quarter earlier than usual.
M: Because I was on duty. I wanted to get to school early.
9. M: Uncle Wang said we could borrow his boat.
W: Really? That’s great. But how can we go to the sea?
M: By bike, of course. Then we go to the island by boat.
10. M: Are you going to the park this afternoon?
W: If the snow doesn’t stop, I’ll stay at home.
M: I hope it will be sunny soon.
M: What are you going to do during the coming holiday?
W: I haven't decided. How about you?
M: Since we have a holiday of seven days, I will go travelling. I've got some information from the newspaper. Would you like to go with me?
W: I'd like to. But where?
M: How about Yunnan? I learnt from the TV that Yunnan is a beautiful place. The weather there is nice, too. W: That's great. I have never been there before.
M: Let's go to the travel agency together to ask for more information.
My name is Marry Lee. I have many interests. I like watching movies and reading, but my twin sister enjoys music and sports. Usually, I am not very active. I could stay all day at home, studying and reading. So I study very well, especially my English. I can speak English quite well. And I did a part-time job as an English teacher last summer. I hope to help more Chinese children to learn English well.
A rich man began to learn drawing when he was sixty years old, and he loved it very much. He kept drawing for a long time. After twenty years, there were a lot of pictures in his workroom. He thought they were very good, and kept them well.
One day the old man was ill in bed, but he didn’t forget his pictures. Before he died, he said to Tom, his little grandson, “I want to give these pictures to a school, then the students will never forget me. But which school am I going to give them to, my child?”
“Well,” said the little boy, “You’d better give them to a blind school.”