Module 12 Summer in LA
Unit 1 一.、阅读对话找出下列短语。（96页）
1. 看上去真好看 2. 一点紧
3. 学校发奖仪式 4. 热烈欢迎……
5. 作为一名学生 6. 在飞机场
7. 在录音间 8. 别说傻话了
1.住处 2. 短裤 3.太阳镜 4. 裤子
5.客人 6.课程 7. 主人 8.一段____________
My trousers are a bit tight. 我的裤子有点紧. a bit 表示“有点,稍微相 当于a little ,用来形容形容词.修饰不可数名词用 a little 或 a bit of . 如: 我的鞋子有点紧.
Unit 2 一． 说出下列列单词的意思：
various organize place of interest
fill in address 二. 阅读课文,在文中画出下列单词和短语并写在横线上。（98页）
3. 在…….开始每周测试5. 参加6. 安排旅馆住宿
7.当然 课下9. 购物中心10. 名胜
11. 填写申请表12. 付款 综合练习：
1. One of my best friends _________ (have) moved to America.
3. The whole family________(be) having supper when I dropped in.
4. At the moment, the whole class ________ (enjoy) sightseeing trips in the city.
5. The government ________ (be) trying to promote good relationship with other countries. 6. My study group ______ (want) to have pen friends.
7. My father’s company ____(be) paying for summer courses for our class.
8. Our team _______ (have) organized a match against a visiting school.
9. Six weeks ________ (be) a long time to be away from home. ’ll be no trouble at the concert
1．The mother with two children often _______（go） to the town．
2．Ten minutes _______（be） enough for me．
3. Listen! Some birds __________（sing） in the tree.
4．Neither my father nor I _______（be） there just now．
5 These police often _______ （help）the children across the street.
6．I think maths _______（be） very interesting．
7．The writer and teacher _______ （be）coming now． 8．His family ______ （be）a large one．The whole family _____（be）watching TV．
三、选择填空。1. Your trousers ____dirty， you must have _____washed.
A. is； it B. are； it C. are； them D. is； them
2. Where ____rubbish， there are flies.
A. there are B. there is C. is D. there has
3. The Olympic Games ____held every ____years.
A. is； four B. are； four C. is； five D. are； five
4. Many a man _____ come to help us.
A. have B. has C. is D. are
5. He is the only one of the students who _____elected.
A. are B. have C. has D. is
6. Three-fourths of the homework _____today.
A. has finished B. has been finishedC. have finished D. have been finished
7. Those who ____ in ____compositions， please hand them in this afternoon.
A. hasn‘t handed； his B. haven’t handed； their
C.has handed； their D. have handed； his
8. Jane is one of the best students in her class who _____by their teacher.
A. are praised B. is praised C. praised D. praising
9. The whole class _____the teacher attentively.
A. are listening to B. is listening to C. are listening D. is listening
10. The United States of America _____one of the most developed countries in the world.
A. is B. are C. was D. were