时间状语： always, usually, often, sometimes, every week (day, year, month?), once a week, on Sundays, etc. 基本结构：①be动词；②行为动词
二、一般过去时： 概念：过去某个时间里发生的动作或状态；过去习惯性、经常性的动作、行为。 时间状语：ago, yesterday, the day before yesterday, last week(year, night, month?), in 1989, just now, at the age of 5, one day, long long ago, once upon a time, etc.
②在行为动词前加didn't，同时还原行为动词。 一般疑问句：①was或were放于句首；②用助动词do的过去式did 提问，同时还原行为动词。
三、现在进行时： 概念：表示现阶段或说话时正在进行的动作及行为。 时间状语：now, at this time, these days, etc.
四、过去进行时： 概念：表示过去某段时间或某一时刻正在发生或进行的行为或动作。 时间状语：at this time yesterday, at that time或以when引导的谓语动词是一般过去时的时间状语等。
否定形式：was/were + not + doing.
五、现在完成时： 概念：过去发生或已经完成的动作对现在造成的影响或结果，或从过去已经开始，持续到现在的动作或状态。 时间状语：recently, lately, since?for?,in the past few years, etc.
基本结构：have/has + done
否定形式：have/has + not +d one. 一般疑问句：have或has。
时间状语：before, by the end of last year(term, month?),etc.
基本结构：had + done.
否定形式：had + not + done.
时间状语：tomorrow, next day(week, month, year?),soon, in a few minutes, by?,the day after tomorrow, etc.
基本结构：①am/is/are/going to + do；②will/shall + do. 否定形式：①was/were + not; ②在行为动词前加didn't，同时还原行为动词。
八、过去将来时： 概念：立足于过去某一时刻，从过去看将来，常用于宾语从句中。 时间状语：the next day(morning, year?),the following month(week?),etc. 基本结构：①was/were/going to + do；②would/should + do.
否定形式：①was/were/not + going to + do;②would/should + not + do. 一般疑问句：①was或were放于句首；②would/should 提到句首。
英语中的几种时态在一定情况下可以互相轉换，以下是几种常見的轉换形式： 一、一般过去时与现在完成时的轉换 在现在完成时中，延续性动词能与表示一段时间的状语連用，瞬间动词却不能。但是，可用別的表达方式：
①瞬间动词用于“一段时间 + ago”的一般过去时的句型中；
③瞬间动词用于“It is + 一段时间 + since + 一般过去时”的句型中，表示“自从??以来有??时间”的意思，主句一般用it is来代替It has been;
④瞬间动词用于“Some time has passed since + 一般过去时”的句型中。请看：
A. He joined the League two years ago.
B. He has been in the League for two years.
C. It is two years since he joined the League.
D. Two years has passed since he joined the League. 二、一般现在时与现在进行时的轉换 在一般现在时中，at加上名词表示“处于某种状态”，如at work（在工作）, at school（上学、上课）等。此短语可与进行时态轉换。请看： Peter is at work, but Mike is at play. Peter is working, but Mike is playing.
三、现在进行时与一般将来时的轉换 在现在进行时态中go, come, leave, start, arrive等动词常与表示将来的时间状语連用表示将要发生的动作。如：I am coming, Mum! 意为“我就来，妈妈！”请看： The train is leaving soon. The train will leave soon.
四、四、“be going to+动词原形”与“will(shall)+动词原形”结构的轉换 “be going to+动词原形”、表示打算、计划要做的事；将来时“will(shall)+动词原形”结构在书面语中，当主语为第一人称时，常用助动词shall。在口语中，所有人称都可以用will。请看： We are going to visit the Great Wall next Sunday.
We shall visit the Great Wall next Sunday
23. You ______ about the future now, ______ you ?
A. don't think?don't B. aren't thinking? aren't C. don't think? do D. aren't thinking? are
24. She always ______ something whenever she ______.
A .studied?played B. studied?plaied C.. studied?plaied D. studied? played
25. He often _____ late in the forest. It _____ me very much.,
A. stayed?worried B. staied? worried C. stayed?worryed D. staied? worried
26. I ______that the boy _____ with no tears in his eyes.
A. noticed? cryed B. noticed? cried C. noticed?cried D. noticed? cryed
27. We _____the floor and _____ all the windows.
A. mopped? cleanned B. moped? cleaned C. mopped?cleaned D. moped? cleaned
28. When I _____ the Children's Palace, the children _____ with joy. A. visited? jumpped B. visited? jumped C. visited? jumped D. visited? jumpped
29. ______ a sports meet last Sunday ? Yes , they ______. A. Did they have? did B. Did they have? had C. Had they? had D. Had they? did
30. ____ you _____out for a walk after supper ? Yes, I ______. A. Did?went?went B. Did? go? went C. Did? went? did D. Did? go? did
31. _____ Jack _____ on with his work or ______ to have a rest? A. Did? went? stopped B. Did? go? stop C. Did? went? stop D. Did? go? stopped
32. You gave them a talk two days ago, _____you ? Yes, I ______. A. did? did B. did? gave C. didn't? did D. didn't? gave
33. ____ your brother _____ a letter to ? My father. A. Who? wrote B. What?wrote C. Who did?write D. What did? write
34. They _____ about the TV news then in the sitting-room. They often ____ such talks A. talked?had B. talk?have C. were talking?had D. are talking?have
35. He ______ some cooking at that time, so _____ me. A. did? heard B. did? didn't hear C. was doing? heard D. was doing? didn't hear
36. " _____ you angry then?" "They_ too much noise.” A. Are?were making B. Were?were making C. Are?made D. Were? made
38. We _____ for Tom at ten last Sunday. He often kept us ______. A. were waiting? waiting B. were waiting? wait C. waited? waiting D. waited? wait
39. When you _____ at the door, I _____ some washing. A. knocked? did B. was knocking? did C. knocked? was doing D. knock? am doing
40. The boy_____ English on the radio when I _____ his door. A. learned? was opening B. was learning? opened C. learned? opened D. is learning? open
41. When they______ through the forest, a bear _____ at them. A. walked? was coming B. were walking? came C. were talking? comes D. walk? is coming
42. A young man _____ her while she _____ her work . A. watched? was finishing B. was watching? finished C. watched? finished D. was watching? was finishing
43. While mother _____ some washing, I ______ a kite for Kack. A. did? made B. was doing? made C. was doing? was making D. did? was making
44. I _____ myself French from 7 to 9 yesterday morning. I _____ to work. A. was teaching? didn't go B. taught? didn't go C. was teaching? went D. taught? went
45. He _____ a model plane when I came to see him. A. makes B. is making C. was making D. made
46. I ______ a letter at nine last night. A. is writing B. was writing C. wrote D. is writing
47. The teacher_____ (give) us a history lesson when Tom walked into the classroom. A. gave B. is giving C. was given D. was giving
48. There will be a football match in two days, that is _______. A. last Sunday B. next Sunday
C. every Sunday D. this Sunday
49. We ______ class meeting this November. A. had B. have C. will have D. are having
50. He ______ in his garden every morning next year. A. will work B. works C. worked
D. is working
51. Be careful. The train ______. A. will come B. came C. comes D. is coming
52. Look at those clouds. It _____ soon, I'm afraid. A. is going to rain B. is raining C. will rain D. won't rain
53. The radio says it ______ the day after tomorrow. A. is going to snow B. is snowing C. will snow D. snows
54. _____ he _____ some shopping tomorrow afternoon ? A. Will?does B. is going to do C. is?doing D. Shall? do
55. What day _____ it ______ tomorrow ? Wednesday.
A. is? going to be B. will?be C. shall?be D. does?be
56. The boy _______ sixteen years old next year. A. is going to be B. is growing to be C. will be D. is
57. _____ you ____ me up at six, please ? A. Are?going to wake B. Are?waking C. Will?wake D. Do?wake
58. If he ______ to college, he _____ a lot more. A. will go?will learn B. will go?is going to learn C. is going? is going to learn D. goes? will learn
59. When she _____ next time ,l ______ her everything. A. is going to come?shall tell B. will come?shall tell C. comes?will tell D. come?will tell
60. What day ____ it ____ tomorrow ? It ____Tuesday. A. is?going to be? is B. will?be?will
C. is?going to be?is going D. will be?will be
61. She _____that she _____ her best to help them the next term. A. says?will do B. said?will do C. said? would do D. says?would do
62. People _____ that the Smiths _____ for a holiday next week. A. say? will go B. said? will go C. said? would go D. say?would go
63. Nobody _____ us that he _____ even stricter with us A. tell?will be B. tells?would be C. told?will be D. told?would be
64. Please _____ him that we _____ able to help him. A. tell?will be B. tells? would be C. told?will be D. told? would be
65. Jack _____ that they _____ surprised to see it this Friday. A. know? would be B. knows? will be C. knew? would be D. knew? will be
66. I _____to know if Mary_____ by train that afternoon. A. want? would go B. want? will go
C. wanted? would go D. wanted? will go
67. _____ he _____ that they _____ home tomorrow? A. Does? learn? would go B. Does? learn? will go C. Did? learn? would go D. Did? learn? will go
68. We _____ that they _____ a sports meet tomorrow. A. learn? would have B. have learned? would have C. learn? will have D. have learned? will have
69. ____ you _____ that he _____ his lost son one day ? A. Do?think?will find B. Do?thought?would find C. Did?think?will find D. Did?thought?would find
70. I _____ that you _____ good care of her that day. A. thought?will take B. thought?would take C. think? will take D. think? would take
71. The visitors _____ where they _____ a short test. A. ask? would take B. ask? will take
C. asked? would take D. asked? can take
72. John ____ sure that he ____ good at chemistry soon. A. be? will be B. is, would be C. was? will be D. was? would be
73. She ____ ill so she ____ able to go skating the next day. A. is? won't be B. is? wouldn't be C. was? won' be D. was? wouldn't be
74. He _____ the thief to the police when he _____ the man again. A. would take? would meet
B. would take?met C. will take? will meet D. will take? meet
75. Mother ____ me a new coat yesterday, I _____ it on. It fits me well. A. has made?have tried
B. made?have tried C. has made?tried D. made?tried
76. " He ____ to draw horses already ."" When ____he ?”. " Last year. " A. learned?has B. learned?did C. has learned?has D. has learned?did
77. Tom ____ up into the tree. Look, he _____ high up there ! A. has got? I s B. has climbed? was C. got? was D. climbed? is
78. _____you _____ the text yet ? Yes, we _____ it two hours ago. A. Did?copy?did B. Have? copied?have C. Have? copied? did D. Did ?copy?had
79. "Why she angry?" "Because he _____ at he just now. A. did? get, shouted B. has?got?shouted C. did? get? has shouted D. has?got?has shouted
80. _____ you ______ the film before ? Where ____ you _____ it ? A. Have? seen? did? see B. Did?see?die?watch C. Have?seen? have? seen D. Did?see?have?seen
81. You _____ me waiting for two hours. I _____ for you since five. A. Kept?waited B. have kept?waited C. kept?have waited D. have kept?have waited
82. Where _____John _____? To the library. He _____ there for an hour. A. has? been ? has gone B. has?gone?has been C. did? go? went D. did?be?went
83. _____ the baby still _____ ? No, it ______ crying. A.Has?cried? has stopped B.Is?crying?stopped C.Did?cry? stopped D. Is?crying?has stopped
84. I _____ the way. I ______ here for quite many years. A. knew? have lived B. knew? live C. know? have lived D. know? live
85. _____ you ever _____America ? Yes, I have. A. Have? gone to B. Have? gone in C. Have? been to D. Have? been in
86. My brother _______ college for over three years. A. has gone to B. has been to C. has been in D. has been for
87. He _____ the Army by the end of 1992. He ____ in the army since then. A. joined?is
B. has joined?has been C. had joined?is D. has joined? has been
88. By the time I _____ back they ____ up ten metres. A. came?have climbed B. came?had climbed C. come?have climbed D. had come?climbed
89. Jack ____ over five lessons by seven o'clock. Then he____ a test. A. went?took B. went?had taken C. had gone?took D. had gone?had taken
90. We _____ out by that time that he ____ a thief for a long time. A. had found?had been B. had found?was C. found?had been D. found?was
91. Before the new _____ him, he ____ to know about it. A. reaches? has got B. reached?had got C. reached? got D. had reached?got
92. I _____ him a second letter before I _____ from him. A. wrote? heard B. wrote? had heard C. had written? heard D. have written? hear
93. We _____ in a good harvest because we ______ enough rain. A. didn't get? had had B. got? had had C. had got? had bad D. got? hadn't had
94. They ____for five hours when they ____ in New York. A. flew?arrived B. had flown?had arrived C. flew?had arrived D. had flown?arrived
95. She ____ that ____ it for two days by that day. A. says?has rained B. says?had rained
C. said? had rained D. said?rained
96. John _____ there since the year before, so he ____ them. A. had worked?knew B. had worked?.had known C. worked?knew D. worked?had known'
97. He _____ angry because he _____ for a long time. A. had got?had waited B. got?waited
C. had got?waited D. got?had waited
98. Paper _____ first invented in China. A. is B. are C. was D. were
99. The Greens _____ China for five years. A. has been in B. have been in C. went to
D. has gone to
100.There _____ an eraser under the desk. Is it yours ? A. is B. has C. was D. had
1、I_______(teach) here since I finished school.
2. Would you mind _______(use) your bike?
3. The students of Class Two________(sweep) their classroom now.
4. The Reads_________(not listen) to the radio at that time.
5. It's better to give than________(receive).
6. How long ______you_______(live) in this town?
7. You _______(come) here last year,______you?
8. When______you______(see) him?
I______(see) him last Sunday.
9. She said that the car___________(use) the next week.
10. I didn't know what __________(happen) to China in a century.
11. When I got to the station, the train____ already______(leave).
12. The stone bridge______________(build) in our hometown for ten years.
13. The desk must______(clean) once a day.
14. The dog_________(lie) on the floor when I came in.
15. Mary said that she __________(visit) her aunt the next week.
16. Her mother____________(cook) at this time yesterday.
17. The students _____________(do) their homework.__________( not make) any noise!
18. ______you ever_______(be) to Beijing?
Yes. I________(go) there last week.
19. He'll telephone us as soon as he_________(arrive) there.
20. Jiefang trucks____________(make) in Changchun.
21. A pen is used for__________(write).
22. Would you mind_________(use) your bike?
23. It's better to give than__________(receive).
24. They find it useful__________(learn) English.
25. The old man often_________(tell) the children a story in the evening.
This evening he ________(tell) two stories .
26. The radio__________(use) once in a week in our class.
It____________(not use) yesterday because there was something wrong with it. 6
27. Would please tell us how___________(make) the watch ________(work)?
28. She doesn't know what_________(do) and where__________(go).
29. My friend can't decide which pair of trousers____________(choose). So she asked me to go shopping with her.
30. All that must be done _______________(do).
31、We learned a lot about ___________ ( protect ) the wild animals after visiting the
32、You should spend at least half an hour ___________ ( read ) English in the morning .
33、Would you like to invite Tom __________ ( join ) our trip ?
34、It’s quite necessary for children ______________ ( not play ) in the street .
35、If it ____________ ( not rain ) tomorrow , the Class 1 students ____________ ( go )
36、Let me show you how ___________ ( take ) off the lights .
37、- I wonder who _____________ ( knock ) on the door in the midnight .
- Let me go and see .
38、He _____________ ( not go ) to watch the film last night because he ______________ ( see ) it twice .
39、I think you’d better _________ ( be ) more careful .
40、_________ ( not pick ) the flowers . Look at the sign .
China Central Television?s sports channel (CCTV-5) 1______(change)from January 1st this year, and it 2____aleady_____(become) the biggest sports window on 3________(prepare) for the 2008 Beijing Olympics. CCTV-5,the sports channel of CCTV has new programs about the Beijing Olympics. Says Jiang Heping(director of the channe）, the theme（主题） of all the programs is “One world, One dream.” China?s sports development 5_____(need) the support of the whole society, and CCTV is an important channel for the public of the Beijing Olympics.Tt let us 6_______( learn) more knowledge of Olympics. A new program called “My Olympics”7________( introduce) important persons in Olympic history. It brings closly the relationship between persons and the Olympics. The channel shows in a long documentary(记录片) on the Beijing Olympics. At the same time, sportswear（体育用品） producer Li-Ning Company 8______(sign) a sponsorship contract(赞助合同) with CCTV-5, hosts（主持人） 9______(wear)the company?s products on screen from January 1, 2007 to the end of 2008. The company, the former Chinese gymnast（体操王子） Li Ning has promised to give hosts the“popular images”award.
Tom is a boy of fifteen. His parents(1) ______(die) two years ago, and he had to make a living （谋生）by himself. Now he(2)________(work) as a servant （仆人）at Mr Jackson?s. He works hard and the Jackson is pleased with him. Mr Jackson enjoys (3)_________(plant) all kinds of 7
trees. There are many kinds of precious(珍贵的)trees in his garden. The week before last Mr Jackson (4)_________(bring) a few trees home,
planted them in the garden himself and watered them every day. Some days later, he had to
(5)_______(leave) for another city. Before he started, he said to Tom, “(6)________(take) good care of the plants when I ?I ?m out. Some boys of our neighbors always want (7)_______(steal) them.” “(8)________(not worry) about them , sir,” answered Tom. “I (9)________(try) my best to watch them.”Six days passed and Mr Jack son came back. As soon as he saw Tom, he asked, “(10)________anyone ______(come) to steal the trees?” “No, sir,” said Tom. “I pulled them six days ago. Now they have been hidden for nearly a week!”
Growing up is not always easy. When facing difficulties, courage（勇气） and a spirit of independence（独立） can be more useful than(1)_____(cry) for help. That?s what the story I?ve heard recently tells me. The young man was born in 1982 in a poor family in a small town . When he was only 11, his father became ill and one day (2)___(come) back with an disabled baby girl. A year later, his mother left home with his younger brother because she(3)__ ( not stand) hard life and pressure(压力) from her husband. The12-year-old boy began (4)__ (support )his whole family: he took care of not only his sick father, but also the litter girl. At the same time, he didn?t give up studying. Later he went to collage.(5)___(care )for the litter girl, he rented a room near his college and afforded (支付)her education by doing part-time jobs（兼职工作）.After the young man?s story went public（公之于众）, people (6)_____(impress )by his behavior（行为） deeply. Although his life was hard, he didn?t abandon his help very much. And he refused donations（捐赠） from others. He said he felt encouraged because of kind offers, but he could depend on his own work. With his hard-won money, he even helped other students in trouble. Today when many young people worry more about their own happiness, this young man?s a behavior reminds us of what we don?t usually pay attention to: love and care for others. Nobody could continue to live without these. Through his hard life, the young man (7)__ (regard) as a hero in people?s eyes . So when (8)__(face) difficulties. (9) ____( not complain) about bad luck. Consider what more you could do for your family and society(社会) and you (10) ____( find)the world smiling back.
One animal that caught my attention on our recent visit to
Australia(1)___(be)the Bottlenose dolphin . Bottlenose dolphins are mammals （哺乳动物）, like humans . This means they are warm blooded （温血动物）, breathe air and(2)___（give ) birth to live young . They can weigh up to 180 kilograms and(3)_____ (grow up ) to 3 meters in length . Bottlenose dolphins (4)___（find) throughout the world and live in groups of 2 to 15 animals . They (5)_____（find) at depths of more than 100 meters underwater ． Dolphins (6)__ (have) good eyesight in and out of water ? They have taste buds（味蕾） in their mouths and
(7)____（spit out)（吐出） food they don ' t like . Bottlenose dolphins have " noses " that look a little bit like a bottle . In fact , they (8)__(not breathe) through these " noses " at all . Most dolphins (9)___(live ) to their mid 30s . Their most important , enemies (10)___(be) people . In Australia , dolphins are often attacked by sharks , but recover （恢复） quickly if their wounds are not serious .
参考答案：1—5 BABDB 6—10 CDDBA 11—15 BBCCD 16—20 CBDCC 21-25 BDDDA 26—30 BCBAD 31—35 BCCCD 36—40 BDACB 41-45 BDCAC 46—50 BDDCA 51—55 DACBB 56—60 CCDCD 61-65 CADAB 66—70 CBDAB 71—75 CDDBB 76—80 DACBA 81-85 DBDCC 86—90 DDBCA 91—95 BCBDC 96-100 ADCBA
答案 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(1) 1．is called. 2. faces 3. covers 4 develops 5. has already become 6.keeps 7. was occupied 8. ruled 9. has ended 10. will be written 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(2) 1.forgot 2. to say 3. Don’t forget 4. must/should have 5. (will) need
6.Take 7. to check/checking 8. couldn’t find 9. bought/have bought 10. won’t/can’t remember 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(3) 1. looks 2. to be cut 3. are cooked 4. can see 5.planted 6 .appear.7. turning 8. are picked 9. will get 10 traveling 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(4)
1． Has named 2.to notice 3.have become.4can be grown 5.Stop 6.is being threatened7.willeffect
8.Growing 9.are causing 10.taken 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(5) 1． was covered
2.were cut 3.Left 4.kept5.to keep 6.did7.Living8.Looks9.left10.to protect 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(6) 1. will say 2. are starting 3. are having 4 to go.5. choose 6. should carry 7.are growing 8. to read/read 9. to take 10. said 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(7) moving 2.have seen 3. goes 4. mixed 5 have seen. 6. may be 7. named 8. coming 9. would come 10.will see 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(8)
1.was born 2. found 3.has worked 4.was going to cook/was cooking 5. to buy 6. stealing 7. ran 8. caught 9. will give 10. have caught 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(9) 1 Are lying 2 .Doesn’t work 3. have arrived 4. snowed 5. will get6. were covered 7. understood 8. didn’t know 9. frightened 10. was/were hurt 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(10) 1. to become 2.be 3.will become 4.paying 5.cut 6.eats 7.thought 8.costs 9.has paid 10.works 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(11) 1.to bring 2.drinking 3.be eaten 4.will like 5.looking 6. told 7.heard 8.are 9.havn’t seen 10.to eat 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(12) 1.Said 2.Would't retire 3.will feel
4.Giving 5.needn't be/havn't be 6.was joking7.has proved 8.Would run 9.can last 1might/would come 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(13) 1.learnt 2. making 3. has been found 4. to tell 5. tells 6.to be shaved 7.asked 8. laughing 9. am waiting 10. Grows 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(14) 1.to make 2.to bring 3.live 4.are learning 5.becoming 6.don’t have 7.are 8.making
9.falls 10.become 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(15) 1.was 2. opened 3. was preparing 4. walking 5. is needed 6. have 7. (to) take 8. will never forget 9. have called 10. will come/is coming 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(16) 1.keep 2. are hurt 3.to see 4. lost 5.will come
6.to get 7. can tell 8. can't walk 9.would be danger10. should thank 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(17) 1. to live2. suffer3. To deal 4. set 5. are allowed 6. can help 7. to release 8. are writing 9. to visit 10. hear 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(18) 1.work 2.broke 3.was taken
4.would have 5.will be 6.don’t think 7.to be 8.is 9.to become 10.must study 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(19) 1.quarreled 2.to boat 3.to have 4.came 5.was put 6.are 7.not take 8.take
9.will choose 10.be left 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(20) 1 cooking 2. published
3.calling4 . can find 5. have led 6.will hit 7 are working. is supposed 8.is supposed 9. have asked
10. harms 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(21) 1. do 2.is made 3.making 4.solving 5.will fell 6.to do 7.playing 8.are 9.can share 10.to face 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(22) 1. were2. have stayed 3. is using4. surprised5. was waiting 6. must say7. running8. to get9. Tell10. will, forget
最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(23) 1. will get 2. show 3. will be 4. must take 5. using 6. to rest 7. take 8. To change/changing 9. to eat 10. Wish 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(24)
1.to fly 2. to win 3. owned 4. will be 5. flying 6. shall have 7 .began. 8. was sitting 9. flew 10. have changed 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(25) 1.don?t move 2. sleeping 3. draws 4. will die 5. can sleep 6. comes 7. to find 8. will eat 9. looks 10. eating 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(26) 1.came 2.to take 3.wrote 4.leave5.will come 6.put 7.was drinking 8.found 9.said
10.won?t come 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(27) 1.was changed 2.has become
3.Preparing 4.Is 5.needs 6learn 7.Is introduced 8.Signed 9.have been wearing 10.has promised 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(28) 1.died 2. works 3 .planting 4 .brought 5 .leave 6 .take 7. to steal 8. don?t worry 9 .will try 10. Does come 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(29)
1.Crying 2、came3、couldn?t stand4、to support5、To care for6、were impressed7、is regarded8、facing9、Don?t complain10、will find 最新中考英语谓语动词填空答案(30) 1.was 2.give
3.grow up 4.are found 5.are found 6.have7.will spit out 8.don?t breathe 9.live 10.are