构成：to + do(动词原形)
1. 用作宾语 (v. + to do ) I want to buy a computer. She hopes to find a better job. I wish to go with you.
need to do plan to do begin to do Stop to do
learn to do start to do go on to do
agree to do try to do
decide to do refuse to do
forget to do remember to do like to do
2. 用作宾语补足语：(v. + sb. + to do ) She asked me to help her. The teacher told him to come on time. Edison’s mother taught him to read and write. want sb. to do wish sb. to do get sb. to do order sb. to do find sb. to be like sb. to do would like sb. to do help sb. to do
Let me do it. I saw him cross the street. 常见动词有： 使役动词: let, make, have 感官动词: see, watch, hear, feel, listen to 比较： I heard her singing in the next room. I heard her sing in the next room.
3. 用作状语(adverbial)： He came to show me his new CD player. (目的) I went there to see my teacher. (目的) She came back to get her English book. (目的) The boy was too frightened to move. (结果)
1. To be here at Christmas time is
my dream. →It is my dream to be here at Christmas time. 2. To go abroad is his dream. → It is his dream to go abroad. 3. To say is easy, to do is difficult. → It is easy to say, it is difficult to do.
5. 用作表语 His work is to feed the animals.
Her job is to look after the patients.
My wish is to be a scientist.
6. 用作定语 (这时不定式与被修饰词有动宾关系。 若是不及物动词, 介词不能省略) Give me something to drink. I have two books to read. They have much food to eat. He asked for a room to live in. I don’t have a pen to write with. The ice is hard enough to skate on. He bought a toy to play with.
7. 疑问词who, what, which, where, when, how 加to do可构成不定式短语, 在句中可 用作主语、宾语、宾语补足语、表语等。
When to start has not been decided. (主语) I don’t know what to do. (宾语) He can tell you where to get the book. (宾语补足语) The question is who(m) to ask. (表语)
I don’t know what to do.
I don’t know how to do it.
I don’t know what to do about it.
非谓语动词 (动词不定式和动词-ing形式) 中考考查重点讲解
I. promise, decide, hope, agree, + to do sth. choose, fail, wish, learn
e.g. 1. He has promised to behave better later. 2. The boy decided not to become a sailor. 3. I hope to go to college.
4. He agreed to help us.
5. She chose to study chemistry.
6. He failed to persuade him.
7. Do you wish to eat alone?
II. enjoy, finish, keep, mind suggest, can’t help
+ doing sth.
e.g. 1. 他对听音乐总是兴致勃勃。 He always enjoys listening to music. 2. 我打扫完房间了 I have finished cleaning the room. 3. 你不能像这样老变主意。 You shouldn't keep changing your ideas like this.
4. Would you mind __________ my coming
5. He suggested going out for a ________
6. I couldn't help ______. crying
love, hate, forget, III. remember stop, like, try, mean
to do sth. + doing sth.
1. Mary loves reading / to read _______________.
2. I hate to trouble / troubling him _____________________. 3. 她忘记寄这封信了。 She forgot to post the letter __________________.
4. 我永远忘不了初次寄信的情景。 posting I'll never forget _______ a letter for the first time. seeing 5. I remember ______ her once. saw = I remember that I ____ ( see )her once.
6. Remember ________ me. to phone = I hope you’ll phone me.
他停下来跟我说话。He stopped to talk with me ______________. 他停止讲话 He stopped talking _______. swimming 他喜欢游泳。He likes _________. 我不想打扰你。I don't like to disturb you _____________. 她试着写作文。She tried writing a composition ____________________.
她设法打电话找你。She tried to get you on the phone ____________________ 我本来打算今天给你这本书的, 可是 我忘了。 to give you this book I meant ___________________ today, but I forgot. 这意味着浪费时间。This means _______ much time. wasting
ask, tell, get, wish, IV. want, teach, know, + sb. to do sth. understand 1. I asked him _______ here early. to come 2. Get him _____ a doctor. 劝 to see 他去找医生看看。 3. I've known him to run very fast. _____ 我听说他跑得比较快。 4. What did you understand him _____? to say 你认为他说的是什么意思呢？
make, have, let, see, V. + sb. do sth. watch, hear, feel , notice e.g. I can't make the horse go. 我无法使这匹马走动。 I won’t have (允许，容许) you say such things. 我可不许你说这样的话。 My mother wouldn't let me go to the film. 我妈妈不会让我去看电影的。 Did you notice him leave the house? 你看到他离开房间了吗？ I often hear him sing the song.
sb. + be done + to do sth. e.g He is often heard ______ the song. to sing They were made to work day and _______
happy, glad, pleased Ⅵ. be + angry, sorry, lucky + to do sth. slow, quick, careful ready, nice e.g I am sorry to hear that. He is wrong to say so. I was very lucky to get a copy so cheap. “我这么便宜地买到一本,真是幸运极 了。
** quick to learn sth. ** 学某事学得快 Be careful not to fall off the ladder. 当心别从梯子上掉下来。 He is ready to help . 愿意帮忙
think, make, Ⅶ. + it + adj. / n + to do sth. find, feel
e.g. I found it very important to learn English well. = I found that _ ____ very important it was to learn English well. I feel it my duty to do so. = I feel that it _ my duty to do so. _ is
clever,wise, kind, + (of + sb.) + to It’s + good, right, nice wrong, bad, cruel do sth. silly, stupid, foolish careful, careless
difficult, hard, easy, + ( for + sb. ) It’s + possible, impossible + to do sth. important,`
e.g It is hard ___ you to do it well. for = For you to do it well is hard. It is kind ___ you to help me. of = You are kind to help me.
e.g It’s clever __ him to say so. of It is impossible for you to finish it. __ It was wrong __ you to tell a lie. of It was careless ___ you to make so many of mistakes in the exam. It is silly __ her to do such a thing. of It is important ___ you to learn English for well.
in Ⅸ. e.g They had no room to live ___. The pen is very good to write with ____. The chair is nice to sit on __.
what / where / when / how / why + Ⅹ. to do sth. e.g. How to do it is still a question. Have you decided when to hold the
1. -- You’ve done very well this time. -- It’s really kind ______. C A. for you to say so B. for you saying so C. of you to say so D. of you saying so 2. It is better to lose one’s life than ____. C A. if you lose your spirit B. losing his spirit C. to lose one’s spirit D. your spirit getting lost
3. – I can’t work in this way. -- Why not ____ it in some other way? B A. try to do B. try doing C. trying to do D. trying doing 4. Since you find it difficult ____ a D decision, you’d better a discussion( 讨 论) with your parents. A. reach; have B. reaching; have C. reach; having D. to reach; have
5. My father hates(痛恨) ___. He never D allows me _____. A. to smoke; to smoke B. smoking; smoking C. smoke; smoking D. smoking; to smoke 6. The girl was beginning ___. B A. get angry B. to get angry C. getting angry D. angry
7. There isn’t any difference between the two. I really don’t know ________. B A. where to choose B. which to choose C. what to choose D. to choose which 8. The bag is too heavy for me _______. C A. to carry it B. not to carry it C. to carry D. not to carry 9. The teacher will teach him _______. C A. to use B. use it C. how to use it D. uses
1. It takes you ten minutes to get there. 主语 2. I hope to see him soon. 宾语 3. His wish is to become an artist. 表语 4. People eat to live, but not live to eat. 状语
5. I have a lot to tell you. 定语
6. It’s not right to be always thinking
of oneself. 主语
7. We often see him play football. 宾语补足语
1. 跳舞非常有趣。 To dance is a lot of fun.
It is a lot of fun to dance. 2. 种些植物是非常有必要的。
To grow plants is very important.
To speak English is not easy for me.
To hear your voice is so nice.
It is so nice to hear your voice.
1. 我的工作是每天打扫这间屋子。 My work is to clean the room every day. 2. 最上策的计划就是马上离开这儿。 The best plan is to leave at once. 3.
我的梦想就是成为一名科学家。 My dream is to be a scientist.
1. 他想借用我的录音机。 He wants to borrow my radio. 2. 他们开始读和写。 They began to read and write. 3. 李琳喜欢玩什么？她喜欢踢足球。 What sports does Li Lin like to play? She likes to play soccer. 4. 你长大了想做什么？ What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have many books to read.
She has a few questions to ask.
He has a TV set to repair.
I have nothing to worry about.
He is a man to believe in.
Edison was the first man to invent the lights.
His sick mother has three months to live at most.
They looked for him everywhere and
found him __ under the tree. b
b. lying c. lay
考点: see/hear/find/watch sb. do sth.
(看见某人做了某事） See/hear/find/watch sb. doing sth. (看见某人正在做某事)
I saw him ___ the supermarket just c now. a. entered b. entering
d. to enter
The girl who sold matches was found
___ the next morning. d a. die b. dying c. died d. dead
-Do you remember ___ me somewhere b in Hangzhou? -Yes. I think that’s 2 years ago.
c. to see
forget/remember to do sth. forget/remember doing sth. stop/go on to do sth stop/go on doing sth
The scientist stopped __ to me though b he was busy. a. talking b. to talk c. to have talk d. having talk
The more you think about it, the more questions you will think of ____. d a. ask b. asked c. asking d. to ask 考点: to do 表示目的 The doctor did what he could ____ that b child. a. save b. to save c. saved d. saving
I have no pen ____. c
a. writing b. writing with
c. to write with
to do 作定语, 如是不及物动词构成不 定式短语作定语, 其后需接介词