必须写在答题卡的指定位置，在试卷上答题无效。 3、 本试卷满分120分，考试时间120分钟。
Ⅰ．情景反应 it's boring.
2. A. I went to a park. B. I've finished it. English teacher.
3. A. I'd give some to charity. B. I'd wear a shirt. say I had a cold.
4. A. It's black. B. It must belong to Alan. backpack.
5. A. I would go on a trip. to visit Beijing.
II. 对话理解 听五段小对话，选择正确选项。 （共5分） 6. What will Bob do this afternoon?
A. Go shopping. B. Clean the shop. 7. Where are the two speakers? A. In a cinema.
B. In a car.
C. In a room.
8. How many languages is Bob good at?
A. Two. B. Three. 9. What do we know about the bag?
A. It’s empty. B. It’s small. old.
10. Who is the man most probably?
A. Mary’s father. B. Mary’s friend. teacher.
Ⅲ．对话理解，听五段小对话，选择最佳答案。（共5分） 11. What doesn’t the boy want to be?
A. A teacher B. A doctor
C. I think C.
An C. I'd
1. A. I like English a lot. B. By practicing more.
C. This is a C. I'd like
B. I would go next Monday.
C. Have his hair cut.
C. A clerk
12. Who are the two speakers?
A. They are workers. teachers.
13. Whose book is this?
A. Lucy's. B. Lily's. 14. How long has the man been studying English?
A. For about 3 years. years.
15. When was the car invented?
A. In 1874 IV. 短文理解
16. Where did the story happen?
A. At a cinema. B. In a library 17. Why was the woman angry?
A. Because the man was talking loudly with his friend. B. Because she lost a piece of chocolate.
C. Because the man was looking for something and annoyed her. 18. What was the relationship (关系）between the man and the woman?
A. They were husband and wife. B. They were friends.
C. They didn't know each other.
19. Why did the woman give the man a piece of chocolate?
A. Because the man wanted to eat more. B. Because she wanted the man to keep quiet. C. Because she wanted to let him go. 20. What did the man really want to find?
A. His glasses.
B. His teeth. 笔试部分（100分） （选择题60分）
21. The Nobel Prize in Literature 2012 was awarded to Mo Yan, Chinese writer. And he is A. a, a a
22. I can’t find my pen. Could you help ________ find it?
we can D.
B. They are old friends. C. They are
C. Lucy and Lily’s
C. For 11
B. For 8 years.
B. In 1879 C. In 1885
C. At a shop.
C. His movie ticket.
first Chinese to win the prize.
C. the, the D. the,
B. a, the
23. Hurry up, Jack. We have to get to the station before 11:45 catch the 12:00 train. A. since
B. after C. as soon as
24. Li Ming came to school
A. on A. to play —Mary, be
his Dad’s car this morning.
25. I used to spend a lot of time ________ computer games.
26. —Mum, my little sister is crying all the time.
! She feels sick. You should take good care of her. B. lazy
27. We have to stay at home instead of going finishing because it is raining
A. badly strongly
28. I think physics is very difficult to learn. Do you ________ me?
A. deal with agree to
29. Sorry，we don’t allow ________ in the lecture room.
A. to smoke
D. to smoking
30. —What a fine day today!
—Yes，but it’s a bit ________ than yesterday. A. hot
B. hotter . You
C. so hot
31. —Must we finish our homework today? —No, you mustn’t; can
32. —Linda, I called you this morning, but nobody answered the phone.
—I’m sorry. I ________ football with my friends then. A. play playing
33. 23. We believe _______ we could finally go to a good senior high school.
A. what A. tastes sounds
35. Mr. Huang decided to buy that CD player
A. even though B. so that
it was expensive.
D. as if
34. The Mapo Tofu
good. Could I have some more?
C. am playing
finish it the day after tomorrow.
C. needn’t; can D.
A. needn’t; must B. mustn’t; can
B. get along with
C. agree with
36. —Linda, please _________how to get there and the cost of the trip. —All right. I’ll make it at once. A. work out B. find out 37. Mary, along with her parents
C. give out
D. put out
Hainan for a week and they will come
A. have been to B. has been in
A. what present I gave him 39.
C. have been in D. has been to
B. where we had a big meal
D. if I planned a party for him
38. 29. Father’s Day is coming. I’m thinking about
C. how I will give him a surprise to me.
A. What, value B. What an, value valuable
40. —You must be very excited about going to England for further study.
, but I am afraid I won’t do well because my English is poor.
C. I don’t know yet D. Well,
A. I’m sorry B. Certainly not I ought to be
I went back to China as soon as school was over at the end of June. And I returned to Canada on August 17.
It’s 41 to go back to China this summer, because of the A（H1N1）flu. Everybody seemed to be 42 . The easiest thing for us to do was to wear masks（口罩）on the plane, as my mom suggested. However, it was not 43 to wear a mask for ten hours. I decided to put the masks into my bag 44 wearing them.
Everything seemed OK 45 the flight. I saw only five people wear masks all the time. When we arrived in Beijing, some 46 came into the plane and took our temperature. Fortunately, 47 had a fever. Therefore, I was able to get home on time.
However, everything went wrong after I got home. I became sick, with a sore throat and a fever because I had not 48 my mom’s words. Luckily, I just had a common 49 . while I was sick in bed, I thought that if I had listened to my mom at first, I 50 would have never caught the cold.
It’s always wise to listen to your mom’s suggestions. 41. A. difficult important 42. A. happy comfortable
44. A. thanks for except for
45. A. before during
46. A. policemen
important information he left for me! It’s of much
C. How, valuable
D. How an,
B. impossible C. easy
D. D. sad
D. D. D. D.
43. A. necessary B. healthy B. instead of B. by
C. because of
B. doctors C. engineers
47. A. somebody everybody 48. A. followed understood
49. A. stomachache headache
50. A. differently probably Ⅶ．阅读理解
One Friday Mrs. King asked her class to write a story after class. “Use your imagination!” she cried, “You can write your story about anything.” Kenny looked worried. “A story?” he thought, “What could I possible have to write about? I don’t know any stories.” The bell rang and all the kids went home.
The next day, Kenny sat at his desk at home, thinking and thinking. The warm sun was shining through the windows, making him drowsy. And soon he fell fast asleep. As he slept, Kenny began to dream about fantastic things.
First he dreamed that he was a world-famous doctor, saving whole cities and curing diseases. Then he dreamed that he was in a UFO. He was talking to strange but friendly space creatures. Then he dreamed that he had become as small as a mouse by a bad scientist. He had to find a way to stop the plot（阴谋）of the mad scientist!
Kenny dreamed wonderful and exciting things until his little brother woke him up. “What were you dreaming about?” he asked. Kenny told his brother the wonderful dreams. His brother enjoyed the stories. Suddenly, Kenny knew that he had his kinds of stories in his imagination.
51. What did the teacher ask the students to do as homework? A. To act as a doctor C. To help family members 52. How many dreams did Kenny have? A. One
B. Two C. Three D. Four
B. A mad scientist
D. A good student
53. What was Kenny in his first dream? A. A great doctor
C. A visitor on a spaceship A. unhappy
B. To read some stories D. To write a story
54. The underlined word “drowsy” means_______.
B. sleepy C. upset
55. The best title for this passage is _______. A. A strange dream
B. Mrs. King's class
D. An evil scientist
C. Writing a story with imagination
Each year, we celebrate many holidays here in America.
On January 1, we welcome the coming of a new year like many people in other countries. And we have another four holidays on the first day of a month: April Fool’s Day, May Day, Friendship Day (Aug.1) and Grandparents Day (Sep. 1).
The most important holiday for the young people comes in February. It is Valentine’s Day. Lots of boys give red roses to girls as a present.
People celebrate some holidays for their family members. We say thanks to our mother in May and celebrate Father’s Day in the following month. In November many people return home for Thanksgiving Day, so the whole family can stay together.
There are also some interesting holidays for children. For example, Halloween comes at the end of October. Children often play with pumpkin lanterns and put on all kinds of masks.
Of course, the most important festival is Christmas. After a year of work and study, people can enjoy a long holiday, eat big meals, and visit family and friends.
56. How many holidays do you know on the first day of a month in America?
57. What is the most important holiday for the young people?
A. Thanksgiving Day. B. Christmas Day.
C. Valentine’s Day.
A. in May
D. in July .
girls A. children
A. enjoy a long holiday
C. eat big meals with friends
Recently, an Internet game has become a new fashion among young office workers and students. People can “farm” on a piece of “land” and “grow”, “sell” or even “steal vegetables”, “flowers” and “fruits” on the Net. They can earn some e-money and buy more “seeds”, “pets” and even “houses”.
Joyce interviewed some young people. Here are their opinions:
Harold: I don't quite understand why they are so mad about the childish game. Maybe they are just not confident enough to face the real world.
6 B. Five. C. Seven. D. D. New Year’s Day. . C. in June 58. From the reading we know that Father’s Day comes B. in April. 59. Halloween is one of the interesting holidays for B. mothers C. 60. Many people return home in November because they want to ___________. B. stay with their D. spend Thanksgiving
Allan: I enjoy putting some “bugs” in my friends’ gardens and we’ve become closer because of the game. Having fun together is the most exciting thing about it.
Laura: You know, people in the city are longing for（渴望）the life in the countryside. It reduces my work pressure（压力）. Besides, it gives me the exciting experience of being a “thief”.
Ivy: Well, it's just a waste of time. Teenagers playing the game spend so many hours on it that they can not focus on （专注于）their study. 61. According to the passage, people can’t
things in this game.
62. Among the people Joyce interviewed, _____ likes the game while
dislikes the game. A. Laura, Allan Allan
63. From Laura's words, we can guess that she's most probably
A. a student
64. Which is NOT the reason why people like the game? A. They are longing for country life. B. They can have fun with friends.
C. The game can relax people and give them a new experience. D. They are confident enough to face the real world. 65. Where can you find this passage? A. In a car magazine.
C. In a newspaper.
B. In an advertisement. D. In a science book.
B. an office worker C. a farmer D. a thief B. Allan, Harold
C. Harold, Ivy D.
分） (非选择题40分) 根据句子意思，在空格中填写适当的单词，使句子完整、正确。（共8
month of the year. . 66. February is the 67. The box is very light, so I can lift it by 68. I can’t help you 70. Lucy was very
72. If I
Ⅸ．改写句子 69. As a citizen, we mustn’t do anything you tell me what’s wrong. the law. the exam. , so she drank two glasses of water. 71. Susan's parents were disappointed when they knew Susan my father's birthday, please reminded me. to Alice because her name is on it. 73. The book 根据各小题Ａ句的意思完成Ｂ句，使两句的意思基本相同。每空限填一个单词。（共１２分）
74. A: His friend didn't know what he should do.
B: His friend didn't know
do. 75. A: What was wrong with the old man？ the old man？ to sleep. twelve last night
her friend. 76. A: He found it was not easy to sleep. B: He found B: He 77. A: He went to bed at twelve last night. go to bed 78. A: She was worried and her friend was worried, too. B: She was worried and
B: She always
A: Hey, Lingling, 80
A: 81 79. A: She always makes me happier when I’m unhappy. me when I’m unhappy. ? 根据对话内容，在空格中填写一句话，使对话完整、正确（共10分） B: I was born in a small village in Shanxi Province. ？
B: Its name was Xucun. What about you, Tony?
A: I was born in Cambridge. It’s a small city in England.
B: 84 ？ ？ ? A: Yes, I do. My first school’s name was Darwin Primary School. A: My first teacher was Mrs. Lane.
A: She was very strict but very nice. She often taught us well and made her lessons
very interesting and lively.
B: Thank you very much. A: You’re welcome. Ⅺ．书面表达（共10分）
1. 晚上学习太晚，想多睡一会儿而不吃早饭； 2. 家长太忙无法照顾，直接给钱让孩子自己解决；
3. 一些男生把钱拿去玩游戏，一些女生想保持苗条不吃早饭。 1. 上课无精打采，成绩下降； 2. 身体越来越差??
后 果 你的建议
A survey shows that about 20% of the students have a bad habit of not having breakfast. That’s because
66. second 67. myself 68. unless 69. against 70. thirsty
75. 71. failed 72. forget
76. hard to 77. didn’t until 78. so was 79. cheers up
80. where were you born
81. What was the name of the village
82. Do you remember the name of your first school
83. Who was your first teacher
84. What was she like
Ⅺ．书面表达（共10分）One possible version
A survey shows that about 20％of the students have a bad habit of not having breakfast. That’s because they stay up too late to study and they want to sleep more instead of having breakfast. Also their parents are too busy to look after them and so they just give some money to their children to buy food themselves. But some boys use the money to play computer games and some girls just want to keep slim without having breakfast. As a result, some students have no energy in class. They have worse and worse grades and they are unhealthier and unhealthier. I think good breakfast can give us enough energy for the whole day’s study and sport. So we should have breakfast every day.
1. How do you study English?
2. What did you use to be?
3. What would you do if you had one million dollars?
4. Whose backpack is this?
5. Where would you like to go on vacation?
II. 对话理解 听下面五段小对话，根据你听到的对话选择正确答案。(共5分)
6. W: Bob, I think you should get your hair cut. It’s too long.
M: Yeah, it doesn’t look tidy. I’ll go to the barber shop this afternoon.
7. W: Slow down! You are driving too fast!
M: Well, if I don’t, we will be late for the film.
8. W: Can you speak Chinese, Bob?
M: Just a little, but I am good at speaking English, German and Japanese.
9. M: hello, Celia! Is this empty bag yours?
W: No. It’s John’s. I borrowed it from him last week.
10. M: Mary, where is your homework?
73. belongs 74. what to
W: Sorry, sir. I forgot to bring it with me today. Can I hand it in tomorrow. Ⅲ．听对话，选出能回答问题的正确选项
11. M: I don’t want to be a doctor when I grow up.
W: Neither do I. I just want to be a teacher.
12. W: Hi, I don’t know if you remember me. My name is Maria.
M: Sure, I remember you. You sat next to me.
W: Yes, that’s right. How are you?
M: Fine. Nice to see you again.
13. M: Whose car is this?
W: It must belong to Lucy's sister, Lily.
M: Whose book is this?
W: It must belong to Lucy.
14. M: How long have you been studying English?
W: Nearly 3 years. What about you?
M: Me? I've been studying for 8 years.
15. M: Was the car invented in 1874 or 1879?
W: Neither. It was invented in 1885.
Ⅳ. 短文理解 根据短文内容和问题选择正确答案。(共5分)
A woman was at a cinema, and she was enjoying the movie very much, but there was a man in the next seat. He was looking for something. The woman was angry and said in a low voice，“ What are you doing，sir? What are you looking for? Could you please keep quiet?"
“A piece of chocolate,” the man said, “I dropped it on the floor.” “A piece of chocolate?” the woman said angrily, “It's dirty now! Take this and be quiet.” She gave the man a big piece of chocolate.
“But” the man said, “my teeth are in the piece of chocolate on the floor.