《Unit 9 Can you come to my party？》复习
二 根据汉语意思完成英语句子，每空一词。 1. He went to visit his friends _____ ______ ______ ________ (前天).
2. We will go to a concert ______ _____ _______ ______(后天).
3. My sister is _________ _________ _________ ( 去旅行)to Kunming.
4. Jim will come back____ _____ ______ ______ (在…结束的时候)this week.
5. He is so busy, so he won’t ______ ______ ________ (接受邀请).
( ) 1. –Can you go to the movies with us this evening?
- ___________. What time?
A. I can B. Sure, I’d love to C. Yes, I’d love D. Sorry, I can
( ) 2. I don’t like this T-shirt. Can you show me________ one?
A. other B. the other C. another D. others
( ) 3. - _______ your sister________ to go shopping with your mother?
- Sorry, I don’t know.
A. Does; have B. Do; have C. Does; has D. Will; has
( ) 4. –Would you like to come to my house for dinner this evening?
- I’d love to , ______ I have to help my mom at home.
A. and B. but C. so D. or
( ) 5. Her mother is ill, so she________ stay at home and look after her.
A. has to B. have to C. can D. can’t
( ) 6. I’m sorry. I’m not available. I have _________ homework to do.
A. too many B. many too C. too much D. much too
( ) 7. He is studying ______ an English test ______ Monday morning.
A. for; on B. on; on C. for; in D. at; in
( ) 8. Do you have an idea about ________ ?
A. what to do a survey B. what to do it
C. how to do a survey D. how to do
( ) 9. If you can help me ______ the party games, please tell me ______ this Friday.
A. with; by B. out; by C. with; in D. on; on
( ) 10. I will take a trip ______ Beijing ______ the end of this month.
A. to; in B. for; at C. at; by D. to; at
th( ) 11.-______ today? –It’s Monday the 15.
A. What’s B. What C. When D. When is
( ) 12. –Can you go to the mall with me this weekend?
- Sorry, I have to study. Maybe _____ time.
A. other B. next C. others D. the other
( ) 13. She has ______ exam on Monday. She is preparing_____ it.
A. a; for B. an; with C. the; to D. an; for
( ) 14. -________ is it today? – It’s Monday.
A. How B. When C. What date D. What day
( ) 15. They won’t come back _______ this Sunday.
A. after B. until C. in D. to
1. I can’t visit you this weekend. I have to _________ (study) for my math test.
2. He’d love ____________________ (come) to your birthday party on Sunday.
3. My cousin has to ____________ (look) after her pet dog on weekends. 4. You must ___________ (accept) his gift for you. It’s really important to him. 5. Can you ________ (visit ) your grandparents every weekend?
6. Thanks for ________ (ask ) me to your birthday party.
7. She will go bike ________ (ride ) this Sunday. Would you like to go with her?
8. Are you free ________ (practice ) your piano this Sunday afternoon?
9. What are you ________ (plan ) to do after school?
10. He ______ (hang ) out with his friends along the street last Friday afternoon.
11. Thanks so much for __________ (plan) my birthday party for me. 12.He is taking a trip to Qingdao __________ (visit) his friends. 13.They have a surprise party__________ (show) how much they love her.
14. She went to school without ________ (eat) breakfast this morning.
15. She looks forward to __________ (hear) from her friends soon.
1. She isn’t ________until her mother comes back next Sunday.
2. They are _________for an English test, so they can’t go out with you.
3. We are studying for the coming end-of- year_________.
4. He isn’t _________ this weekend because he has too much homework to do.
5. I bought her a beautiful skirt yesterday and she _________it. She likes skirts so much.
6. Her home is far from her school, so she often ______the early bus to school.
7. She likes ____ out with her friend in the supermarket when she has free time.
8.He is really kind and he never_________ to help others.
9. She can’t go to your party because she has a(n)_________.
10. Thanks for your ___________. I’d like to go to your birthday party.
A: Susan, I want to watch the movie Alicein Wonderland.
B: Yes, I’d love to. When shall we go to the movie?
A: What about the 10th?
B: (2) _________________________?
A: It’s Saturday.
B: (3) _________________________. I have to visit my aunt on Saturday.
A: Oh, it doesn’t matter. We can go to the movie another day.
B: Yes, I am free on Sunday.
A: Great! (5) _________________________.
B: OK. See you then.
A: See you.
B: We went back by train. We had a good time.
假如你是李明,你班的美国交换生玛丽(Mary)邀请你本周末和她一起去打乒乓球。而你周末要为下周一的英语考试做准备,请你写一封信拒绝她的邀请,并邀请她下周日跟你一起去看乒乓球比赛作为补偿。信的开头和结尾已给出。要求:1. 语言通顺、流畅；2. 70词左右。