1. There are __ hours in a day and __ minutes in an hour.
A. twenty-four, sixteen B. twelve-four, sixty C. twenty-four, sixty D. twelve, sixteen
2. The line has _______ phone calls a day.
A. three hundreds B. hundred of C. three hundred of D. hundreds of
3. There are _______ days in a week.
A. nine B. eight C. seven D. six
4. There are _______ flowers on the hills.
A. four thousands B. thousands of C. four thousands of D. thousand of
5. Read the number “88, 800” in English. ______
A. eighty-eight thousands and eight hundreds
B. eighty-eight thousand eight hundreds
C. eighty-eight thousand eight hundred
D. eighty eight thousand and eight hundred
6. In Zhengzhou Middle School, the classrooms of Grade
One are on the ____ (two) floor.(用适当形式填空)
7. The ______ (twelve) month of a year is December. (用适当形式填空)
8. September is ____ month of a year.
A. ninth B. the ninth C. ninth D. the nineth
9. ---When’s your birthday? ---It’s on the ____ of November.
A. twentieth-one B. twentieth-first C. twenty-first
10. ---It’s one to one. What time will it be in two minutes?
A. two two B. one one C. one two D. one three
11. There are one hundred students in our school. And 40
students are boys. ____ of us are boys.
A. Two fifth B. Two fives C. Two five D. Two fifths
12. What is thirty and twelve? It’s ______.
A. fourty-one B. forty-two C. forty-one D. forty-two
1.There are ___ story-books in our class.
A.three hundreds and thirty six B.three hundred and thirty-six
C.three hundreds and thirty-six D.three hundred thirty-six
2.Mary had learnt____ Chinese words by the end of the last term.
A.three hundreds B.three hundred C.three hundreds of D.three hundred of
3.He says he is past eleven. And the ____birthday will come soon.
A.twelfth B.twelveth C.twelve D.twenty
4.About ____ of the workers on that farm are young people from the poor areas.
A.third-fifths B.three-fifths C.three-fives D.third-fifth
5.About ____ of the teachers in their school are women.
A.two-three B.two threes C.two-thirds D.second-third
6.---What’s the time now? ---It’s ____.
A.forty-two to five B.thirty-one past nine C.six forty D.three to seven
7.9: 55 is read as ____.
A.five to ten B.fifty-five past nine C.nine and fifty-five D.five to nine
8.The meeting will be hold in ____.
A.102 Room B.NO. 102 Room C.Room 102nd D.Room 102
9.We all think that the _______ century will bring us more hopes.
A.twenty-first B.twentieth-first C.twenty-one D.twentieth-one
10.---Can you write the number eighty-five thousand, six hundred and twenty-six? ---Yes, it is __________.
A. 856620 B. 85626 C. 58662 D. 58626
默写：某人 任何事 所以地方 没事