1. There ______(be) some milk in the bottle.
2. They look ______(happy）when they hear the good news.
3. His mother can ______( cook ) well.
4. ---May I take this book out?
---No, you___.A. can't B. may not C. needn't D. aren't
5. The children___ play football on the road.
A. can't B. can C. mustn't D. must
6. You'd better_____late next time.
A. not to be B. not be C. won't be D. don't be
7.---Would you like to go boating with us? ---Yes, ___.
A. I'd like B. I want C. I'd like to D. I do
8.You___ worry about your son. He will get well soon.
A. needn't B. can't C. mustn't D. have to
9.---Must we do our homework first?
---No, you___. You may have a rest first.
A. mustn't B. needn't C. may not D. can't
10.Excuse me. ___ you please pass me that cup?
A. Do B. Should C. Would D. Must