本试卷分第I卷 (选择题) 和第II卷 (非选择题) 两部分。共8大题，满分100分。考试用时100分钟。
第I卷 (三大题，共60分) 二、选择填空 (共25小题；每小题1分，满分25分)
A) 单项填空 从A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 16. What ______ it is to enjoy sunshine ______ a winter afternoon! A. fun; in A. often — OK, Mum.
A. take B. get A. short
19. Bobby is only 1.2 metres ______, so he has to sit in the front row. 20. — Do you like reading stories? — Yes, I like ______ very much. A. them A. so
21. The dress fits me well, ______ I don’t want to buy it because it’s too expensive.
C. try on; can D. look at; must
D. any; some
22. — May I ______ the jeans? — Yes, you .
A. try on; should B. have a look; can 23. — Could I borrow ______ money from you? — Sorry, I don’t have ______ on me． A. some; some
B. any; any C. some; any
C. are getting ready to D. will get ready for
24. — Where are the twins?
B. a fun; in
C. funny; on
D. fun; on
17. Mr. Brown ______ exercises, so he is very fat.
18. — There is no drink in the fridge. Will you go and ______ some for the party, Mary?
— They ______ the fashion show tomorrow. A. are getting ready for B. get ready for 25. — What ______ in the kitchen? A. are; is
C. is; have
C. How much
D. How many
D. is; are
— On the table there ______ two cartons of milk.
B. are; has
26. — ______ do you watch TV every day? — For about half an hour. A. How long 27.
B. How often
— I think I’m ______ to go to school today, Mum.
B. enough good
C. well enough
D. how old D. enough well
— Oh, dear. I’m afraid you need to stay in bed for another day. A. good enough
28. — Do you know ______ that man is? — A policeman, I think. A. who
29. — How much do you spend ______ the new boots? — They ______ me 50 yuan.
A. buying; cost 30. — ______?
B. to buy; pay
C. buying; spend D. buy; take
— Quite well. They’re very friendly. A. Are you good at Maths
B. Are your friends kind to you
D. How are you getting on with your classmates
C. What do you think of your classmates
Everyone needs friends. 31 is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh, and to do things with. Certainly, we don’t always need people around. But we will not feel happy if we 32 have a friend.
No one is 33 as another. Friends sometimes don’t get on well. That doesn’t mean 34 they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will become 35 again.
Sometimes friends move away. Then we feel very 36 . We miss them very much, but we can 37 them and write to them. Maybe we can see them again one day. And we can make new friends. We may find 38 we like new people when we get to know them.
If we have friends, we can live longer. Why? Because we are 39 when we are with friends. Being happy helps you stay 40 . If someone cares about you, you take better care of yourself. 31. A. It 32. A. ever
D. quite different
B) 完形填空 先通读下面的短文，掌握其大意，然后在每小题的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项，并在答
B. never B. kind B. what B. good B. sad B. ask
33. A. friendly 34. A. that 35. A. warm
C. the same C. how
D. why D. friends
36. A. angry 37. A. call
C. happy C. tell
D. talk with
D. how much
38. A. how often 39. A. happy
B. how long B. strong B. healthy
C. how many
C. kind C. free
40. A. clever D. interested
China has Mid-Autumn Festival. Canada and the USA have Thanksgiving Day. This is the right time for bringing all the crops in from the fields.
In the United States, every year, Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday of November. Because Canada is on the north of the United States, and is colder, the harvest (收获)comes earlier in the year. In Canada, people have Thanksgiving Day six weeks earlier than in the USA.
The harvest brings a lot of food to people. On Thanksgiving Day, people in Canada and America like to have a big meal with their friends and family at home — just like Chinese people do at Mid-Autumn Festival. Many Canadians and Americans put flowers, vegetables, and fruit in their homes to say “Thank you” for the harvest.
At a Thanksgiving Day dinner, many Canadians and Americans eat turkeys, tomatoes, and pumpkin pies. These are like the food of many years ago.
41. In Canada, Thanksgiving Day is in ______.
A. December B. November C. October D. January
42. At a Thanksgiving Day dinner, people in Canada and America have ______.
A. the same food as the Chinese do at Mid-Autumn Festival B. the same food as they did many years ago
C. a lot of vegetables and fruit
D. a big dinner at a restaurant
43. The word “crops” in Line 3 means ______.
A. plants like rice
B. vegetables like tomatoes and potatoes
D. drinks like coffee and orange juice
C. fruits like bananas and apples 44. You will pay ______ if you want to stay in the English club for half a year.
A. 300 yuan B. 600 yuan C. 1200 yuan D. 2400 yuan
45. One can get free examinations in Health Centre if he is ______.
A. 16 B. 53 C. 67 D. 73
46. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Timmy who is interested in the life of fish should go to Ocean Museum next Monday.
B. You can call 3801451 for advice if you want to keep fit.
C. English lovers may enjoy some American films in Sunny English Club.
D. You can go to any of the three places on Saturday afternoon.
When you want to go shopping, be sure how much money you can spend on new clothes. Think about the kind of clothes you really need. Then look for those clothes on sale.
There are labels (标签) inside all new clothes. The labels tell you how to take care of your clothes. The label for a shirt may tell you to wash it in warm water. A sweater label may tell you to wash it in cold water. The label on a coat may say “dry clean only”. Washing may ruin (毁坏) this coat. If you do as the instructions (说明) say on the label, you can keep your clothes looking 3
their best. Many clothes today must be dry cleaned. Dry cleaning is not cheap. When buying new clothes, check if they will need to be dry cleaned. You will save money if you buy clothes that can be washed in water.
You can save money if you buy clothes that are well-made. Well-made clothes last (持续) longer. They look good even after you wash them many times.
Expensive clothes are not always well-made. They do not always fit better, either. Sometimes less expensive clothes look and fit better than more expensive ones. 47. The first thing for you to do before you buy clothes is to ______.
A. look for well-made clothes
B. know how to wash them
C. read the labels inside them
D. save money
48. The labels inside the clothes tell you ______.
A. how to make clothes
B. how to save money
C. if they fit you better
D. how to look after your clothes
49. We can know that cheaper clothes ______ from the passage.
A. may sometimes fit you better
B. are always worse
C. cannot be washed
D. are always well-made
50. What may be the best title for the passage?
A. Buying less expensive clothes.
B. Being a clever clothes shopper.
C. Taking enough money when shopping.
D. Buying more expensive clothes.
A) 单词拼写 根据所给的中文注释和句子意思，写出该单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。
51. Drawing and singing are my cousin’s ____________ (爱好).
52. They finished ____________ (庆祝) his eighteenth birthday in the midnight.
53. It ____________ (很少) snows in the south in winter.
54. This is a ____________ (乏味的) film, so we are not interested in it.
55. Look! The sun is shining into the room ____________ (穿过) the windows.
B) 词型转换 用所给单词的适当形式填空。每空只写一词。
56. Simon is the ____________ (good) football player in our school.
57. We do different activities to make our school life more ____________ (colour).
58. Be careful! The dog has very sharp ____________ (tooth).
59. The students in this school often have their ____________ (one) lesson at 8: 05 in the morning.
60. We were excited that our school team finally ____________ (win) the football match.
61. Tom often has lunch at school. (改为一般疑问句)
____________ Tom often ____________ lunch at school?
62. I want to buy Millie a teddy bear for her birthday. (改为同义句)
I want to ____________ a teddy bear ____________ Millie for her birthday. 63. Kitty goes to the Reading Club three times a week. (对划线部分提问)
____________ ____________ does Kitty go to the Reading Club? 64. The man in a white shirt is Sam’s father. (对划线部分提问)
____________ ____________ is Sam’s father?
65. The dog lies on the floor every day. (用at the moment 改写句子)
The dog ____________ ____________ on the floor at the moment.
六、连词成句 (共5小题；每小题1分，满分5分) 将所给的词汇连成一个语序正确的句子。
66. good, Simon, is, at, scoring, goals (.)
67. cooking, the, is, my, kitchen, in, mother (.)
68. at, usually, do, Christmas, people, what, eat (?)
69. difficult, him, it, is, run, for, to, fast (?)
70. is, sweater, of, cotton, the, made (.)
七、句子翻译 (共5小题；每小题2分，满分10分) 根据所给汉语，完成下列句子。
74. 你们在元旦玩什么特别的游戏吗？ _______________________________________________________________________________
要点：1. 十三岁，出生于美国，现和父母住在苏州；2. 学习努力，是一名尖子生；
3. 长大以后想当一名篮球运动员；4. 喜欢中餐，今年是第一次在中国过春节，很兴奋；
Boys and girls,
Attention, please! Today I’d like to introduce a new student to you. His name is Peter. __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________
I hope Peter will have a good time in our class and we’ll be friends soon.