s the weather today?
2. How does David come to school in the morning?
3. What is the man’s mother?
A B C
4. Where will the boy’s father go next month?
C 5. Where is the nearest bookshop?
A. It’s next to the cinema. B. It’s behind the hospital C. It’s behind the post office
6. What will the boy do tomorrow?
A. He’ll do his homework. B. He’ll go to work. C. He’ll do his housework.
7. What does the man mean?
A. Tom is not in.
8. What does the man want to do?
A. Climb hills. B. Go fishing. C. Go shopping.
C. Having a birthday party. 9. What are they talking about? A. Buying a birthday present. B. Learning English.
10.When is the man’
第 1 页 共 7 页 B. The woman is calling a wrong number. C. He will look for Tom for her.
A. On April 30th B. On May 1st
C. On May 2nd
B. 听对话，根据对话内容，找出能回答所提问题的正确答案。每段对话听两遍。 听第一段对话，回答第11至第12小题。 11. Where do they want to go?
A. The Eiffel Tower. B. The Great Wall. 12. How will they go there?
A. By train. B. By air.
听第二段对话，回答第13至第15小题。 13. Who teaches history?
A. Mr Black B. Miss Lin 14. What subject (学科) does Miss Lin teach?
A. history B. maths 15. What are they talking about? A. schools
C. English C. Mr Smith C. By car.
C. The Mountain Fuji.
16. There is ______ English book on the desk. ________book is our teacher’s. A. a; The
B. an; The
C. the; The
D. an; A
17. Walk along the street, ________you’ll see the bookshop. A. and
B. but C. because D. so
C. polite C. on my bicycle C. I, he C. in front of C. take C. for
D. careful D. ride a bicycle D. me, he D. in the front of D. make D. in
18. My best friend is always ready to help others. He is very __________. A. helpful B. friendly 19. I usually go to school _______. A. on bicycle B. by a bicycle 20. Sandy sits between ______ and ______ . A. he, I A. before A. have A. from
B. him, me B. after B. be
21. We can see the teacher’s desk _______ the classroom. 22. There is going to ______ a football match tomorrow evening. 23. My flat in Shanghai is different _______yours in Beijing in some ways.
24. --What can you see on the table? –We can see four ___ and six ______. A. bottle of milk, tomato C. bottles of milk, tomatoes 25. —Is the MP4________ ? —No, it’s _________ . A. you; Ann
B. your; Ann’s
C. yours; Ann’s
D. yours; Ann
B. bottle of milks, tomato D. bottles of milks, tomatoes
第 2 页 共 7 页
26. There are ________ floors in this building and I live on the _________ floor.
A. ten, three
A. at; in B. ten, third B. at; on C. tenth, three C. in; in D. tenth, third D. in; on 27. He will arrive in Shanghai ______ 6:00 ______ the morning of June 2nd.
28. ---We will have a school trip next week.
---That sounds ________.I’m sure we will have a good time there.
A. well B. badly C. bad D. good
29. -----You look very cool in the blue T—shirt .
A. Don’t say so. B. Really?
— ______ . I like flowers.
A. Yes, please
B. No, I’d not like D. No, thanks C. Yes, I’d like to C. Thank you. D. That’s right. 30. —Would you like to grow flowers in the garden?
阅读下面短文，从短文后所给各题的四个选项（A、B、C和D）中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 When you write a letter or make a telephone call, your words carry message. People talk with words. Do you think you can talk words? A smile your face shows you are happy and friendly. Tears（眼泪）in your eyes tell others that you are say something ask questions. You shake（摇头）your head, and people know you are saying ―no‖. You nod (点头) and people know you are saying .
Other things can also give some information. For example, a sign at the bus stop helps you to know which bus to go. Do you find that there are a lot of signs you and that you get messages from them all the time? People can talk to each other in other ways. An artist can use his pictures to tell about beautiful mountains, about the blue sea and many other things. Writers write books to you about all wonderful things in the world and also about people and their ideas. Books, magazines, TVs and radios and films all help us to talk with other people. They all help us to know what is happening in the world.
31. A. by
32. A. in
33. A. sad
34. A. when
35. A. no
36. A. to get
37. A. which
38. A. beside
39. A. much
40. A. say B. with B. on B. happy B. or B. hello B. to choose B. where C. use D. without C. at D. over C. glad D. great C. but D. if C. yes D. nothing C. to have D. to take C. how D. what C. between D. around C. a little D. many C. tell D. speak
第 3 页 共 7 页 B. next to B. a lot B. talk 四、阅读理解（共15小题；每小题1分，满分15分）
41. Kelly wants to visit Taiwan next month. She needs to buy ________.
A. Fruits and Our Health B. Successful planting in the garden
C. A handbook for Taiwan’s National Parks D. Modern American History
42. How much is Taking care of your rabbit?
A. $19.77. B. $17.50. C. $11.53. D. $5.39.
43. Who is the author of Modern American History?
A. Thomas Birdsall. B. Mark Brown. C. P. H. Francis.
Eric has only one pair of leather shoes. He wears them every day. Now there are two holes in his shoes. He needs new shoes. He goes to many shoe shops near his home. The shoes in the shop are too expensive. He has little money. He can’t ’t lucky. He goes to many companies（公司）. No one wants to give him a job because there are two holes in his shoes. Poor Eric!
44. Eric goes to many shops to ________.
A. mend his shoes B. buy new shoes C. buy expensive shoes D. look for jobs
45. The underlined word ―afford‖ means ________ in Chinese.
A.付得起 B. 合适 C. 选择
American schools begin in September after a long summer holiday. There are two terms(学期) in a school year. The first term is from September to January, and the second is from February to June. Most American children begin to go to school when they are five years old. Most students are seventeen or eighteen years old when they finish high school.
High school students take only four or five subjects(学科) each term. They usually go to the same classes every day, and they have homework for every class. After class they do many interesting things.
After high school, many students go to college. They can go to a small one or a large one. They usually have to give a lot of money. So many college students work after class to get the money for their studies.
46. How long is each term?
A. Two months. B. Three months C. Four months. D. Five months.
47. How old are the students when they graduate(毕业) from high school?
A. Five years old.
C. Seventeen or eighteen years old. B. Seven or eight years old. D. Twenty years old. D. 搬动D. Helen Piers.
48. How many subjects do the high school students have each term?
A. Three or four. B. Five or six. C. Six or seven. D. Four or five.
第 4 页 共 7 页
49. What do many of the high school students do after they graduate according to(根据) this passage?
A. Many of them stay at home.
C. Many of them go to college. B. Many of them go to work. D. We don't know.
50. What do many college students do after class in America?
A. Many of them read books after class.
B. Many of them go to work to get money for their studies.
C. Many of them go to parties.
D. Many of them go out with their friends.
51. My daughter likes to____________ ['f l?u] me to go shopping.
52. There is much [ 'tr?fik ] on the road. You should be careful.
53. We are very __________ (幸运) because we live in a peaceful country.
54. The __________ (猴子) are very funny and they can make people laugh.
55. How many ____________ (桥) are there over the Changjiang River now?
56. My classmates are all (friend) to me. 57. The students often have a good time on _______________ (child) Day.
58. It’s very _______________ (danger) to go near lions.
59. In autumn, _______________ (leaf) turn yellow and begin to fall.
60. Look! The lions _______________ (lie) on the grass.
61. Mum often makes Kitty _______________ (do) her homework before dinner.
62. Walk past the bookshop and you _______________ (find) the bank.
63. Mr. Green has a son. Today is his _______________ (twelve) birthday.
64. I often ask my uncle _____________ (fix) my broken bicycle.
65. Every weekend a lot of _______________ (visit) come to Gaochun.
M: Excuse me. Can you tell me the nearest post office, please?
M: is it from here?
W: It’s about on foot.
M: Can I take a bus?
M: Which number shall I ?
W: The No.42 bus.
M: Thank you very much.
W: You’re welcome.
66. ____________ 67. ____________ 68. ____________ 69. ____________ 70. _____________
第 5 页 共 7 页 W: Yes. Go along this road, and take the second turning on the right, then take the first turning . You’ll
71. Jim has to stay at home today. (改为一般疑问句)
Jim to stay at home today?
72. They will meet at the school gate tomorrow. (改为否定句)
They ______ ______ at the school gate tomorrow.
73. Take the third turning on the left. (改为同义句)
________ at the second crossing. 对画线部分提问)
are they going to _______ in the park? 对画线部分提问)
________ ________ we get to the zoo?
六、阅读下列短文，根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。（每空一词）（10小题，每小题0.5分，满分5分） Dear Kitty,
News! We have a new flat! The rooms are small, but they are comfortable. There are more rooms here than in our old flat. This is good because now I have my own room. In the old flat, I shared with my sister.
My bedroom is my favourite room in our flat. I can be alone in it. I can read or draw. I can listen to my radio or play CDs. I can play games on my computer and send e-mails to my friends.
My second favourite room is the kitchen. I love helping my mother cook our meals. She is a very good cook. She is teaching me how to make many different kinds of dishes. She lived in Morocco when she was a girl, and she can cook Moroccan food. It’s very delicious. That’s all for now. Write soon and tell me about your home. Please get on the Internet so that we can send e-mails to each other.
All good wishes!
Do you exercise every day? Some of you do, but many of Some students say they don’t any time to exercise. ―We must work hard. We have a lot of homework to do. We will have an exam tomorrow.‖ They can make many excuses(借口).
rest and exercise. Exercise cexercise. They are not healthy.
We don’t have to exercise go swimming, your parents or friends. Exercise can be fun. And they can help you keep healthy. So
第 6 页 共 7 页 77. ___________ 78. ___________ 79. __________ 80. ___________ 82. ___________ 83. ___________ 84. __________ 85. ___________ 七、根据短文内容及首字母提示，填写所缺单词，将答案按序号填入下面表格内。（每空1分，共10空，
why not exercise every day?
91. ________ 87. ________ 92. _________ 88. ___________ 89. __________ 90. __________ 93. ___________ 94. __________ 95. __________
2、镇中心附近有一个剧院，一个青少年活动中心(youth centre )和一个购物中心。
3、人们在剧院欣赏戏剧，在青少年活动中心有很多有趣的事可做，玩不同的球类游戏，上网(on the internet )查找很多信息。周末许多人去购物中心。
Dear Sandy and Millie,
第 7 页 共 7 页