1. A pair of shoes ______(be) under the bed . 2. Tom is good at _______(play) table tennis .
3. On Christmas Day , people usually give each other _________(present) .
4. It is an ________(interest) story . I am _________(interest) in it .
5. It was ________(cloud) , so I took my umbrella with me .
6. Look at the clouds . It _______ rain . A. is going to B. will
7. I think English is ______ useful subject . A. a B. an C. the D. /
8. The girl is ____ her book , but she can’t ______ it .
A. finding , look for B. look for , find C. look for , finding D. looking for , find
9. What happened ______ (介词) your head ?
10. December is ____ month of the year . A. twelve B. twelveth C. the twelfth D. twelfth
11. It is important ______(for/of) him _________(play) the the piano well .
12. Don’t laugh ______(介词) the students who make mistakes while speaking English .
13. The English – Chinese dictionary helps me a lot . I often ____ new words in it .
A. put up B. pick up C. look up D. catch
14. She helped her mum ________(make) a cake .
15. I have two hamburgers . One is for Tim , ______ is for myself .
A. other B. the other C. another D. another one
16. This is my ________(one) English class .
17. Look at the door ! It _______ “closed” .
A. writes B. says C. has D. speaks
18. It’s time to have breakfast . (改为同义句)
It’s time ______ _______ .
19. Tom with his classmates ________(play) football every Sunday afternoon .
20. He doesn’t think _______ rain this afternoon .
A. it won’t B. it’s going to C. it will D. it going to
21. There are so many red apples ______ the tree . But now John is _____ the tree .
A. in , in B. in , on C. on , in D. on , on
22. We often finish our homework _____ half past nine . We do homework ____ two hours .
A. for , at B. at , for C. in , in D. on , on
23. A fox sleeps ______ the day and is awake _____ night .
A. in , in B. in , at C. at , at D. on , in
24. One of the _______(pen) ______(be) broken .
______ ______ is it from your home to the cinema ?
26. Jim ______ a good rest on Sunday .
A. is having B. has C. have D. having
27. Daming , _____ it again in English , please .
A. speak B. says C. speaks D. say
28. ---Does he _____ on the farm ? ---No , but his brother _____ .
A. works , does B. work , does C. works , works D. work , works