( ) 1. _________ name is Nick Brown. His first name is ___________.
A He’s, Brown B. His, Nick C. He’s, Brown D. Her, Nick
( ) 2. He _________football games ____________ TV.
A. look, on B. watch, on C. looks, on D. watches, on
( ) 3. He ____________ baseball. He plays __________.
A. don't plays, soccer ball B. doesn't play, soccer
C. doesn't play, a soccer D. don’t play, the soccer
( ) 4. Thanks ________ the photo ________ your family.
A. to, at B. of, to Ｃ. for, of Ｄ. on, in
( ) 5 .—Let's __________ tennis.
—That ____________ good.
A. play, sounds B. to play, sounds C. to play, looks D. playing, sound
( ) 6. .My cousin ____________ many computer games.
A. have B. has C. don't have D. don’t has
( ) 7.—Do you have tennis rackets?
A. Yes, it is B. Yes, we have C. Yes, we do D. Yes, we are
( ) 8.—Does John play sports every day?
A. he does B. he doesn't C. he isn’t D. he don’t
( ) 9. Can you take the notebook ___________ your sister? She ______it.
A. to, needs B. to, need C. in, needs D. at, need
( ) 10. There is ___________“u” and _________“s” in the word “bus”.
A. a, an B. an, an C. a, a D. an, a
My uncle Bob Smith is sixty-six, but he looks young. He __1___ two children. One is a son and the other is a __2__. Bob has five___3_____ rackets, nine baseballs, ten soccer ___4___ and seven volleyballs. ___5___ he never plays ___6___. He__7__ collects these things. His son, John, likes soccer. He is a member of the soccer __8__. He plays soccer __9__ day with his friends. And his daughter, Stella, likes volleyball. But she __10__ play it. She watches it on TV.
1. A. is B. are C. has D. have
2. A. boy B. girl C. man D. daughter
3. A. tennis B. tennises C. sport D. sports
4. A. rackets B. bats C. balls D. players
5. A. And B. But C. So D. Because
6. A. it B. its C. them D. they
7. A. only B. doesn’t C. has D. like
8. A. ball B. sport C. player D. club
9. A. one B. a C. every D. whole
10. A. isn’t B. don’t C. doesn’t D. never
Sue always goes to school. Mother usually stays at home. At noon , Sandy and Sue always have lunch at school. In the afternoon , Sandy and Sue come back from school. They usually arrive home early. In the evening, Sandy and Sue always do their homework. At night, they go to bed early, but it's difficult for them to fall asleep(入睡).
1. The Whites mean all the members of Mr White's family.
2. Sandy is Mr White's daughter and Sue is his son.
3. Mr White, Sandy and Sue leave home in the morning except Mrs White.
4. Sandy and Sue can get home early in the afternoon.
5. Sandy and Sue like sleeping
（ A ）
I am a student in China now. My name is Kelly Smith. I live with my parents, two sisters and a brother in Beijing. My parents teach English in No. 6 Middle School. I study in the same school. I am happy here, because I like my new school and the classmates. They are very kind to me. They like to play with me because I look different from them. I have blue eyes and long blond hair. They often say I look like a doll (洋娃娃). Also I speak English well, so lots of students like to talk with me to improve (提高) their English.
1. How many people are there in Kelly’s family?
A. three B. five C. six
2. Kelly’s parents are _______.
A. doctors B. teachers C. farmers
3. Why does Kelly like her new school?
A. Because it is very big. B. Because it is very beautiful
C. Because the classmates are kind to her.
4. What color are Kelly’s eyes?
A. blonde B. black C. blue
5. Why do students like to talk with Kelly?
A. Because Kelly is a beautiful girl. B. Because Kelly’s English is very good.
C. Because Kelly is very interesting.
( B )
There is a new park near Andy’s home. It’s fine today. Andy and his family are in the park now. On their left, there is a café. On their right, there is a big lake. There are many flowers and trees around the lake. There’s a small hill behind the lake. Near the lake, there are two signs. One says, “Don’t swim in the lake!” The other says, “No fishing!” But you can go boating on the lake. There is a beautiful garden in the middle of the park. There are green grass and beautiful flowers in it. There are some small shops between the lake and the garden. The park is so nice. Andy and his family like it very much.
6. The park near Andy’s home is ____________.
A. new and beautiful B. old and beautiful
C. clean and new D. old and clean
7. Is there a café in the park? ___________________
A. Yes, there isn’t. B. No, there isn’t.
C. Yes, there is. D. No, there is.
8. People can_____________________ on the lake.
A. swim B. fish C. boat D. play
9. The shops in the park are not ____________________.
A. small B. big C. good D. pretty
10. Do Andy and his family like the park? ____________________
A. Yes, they don’t. B. No, they do. C. Yes, very much. D. No, they don’t.
IV. 完成句子 (共10小题，计l0分) 根据句意，用所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子
1. These are his__________(parent) photos.
2. She ____________(play)sports every day.
3. Let ____________(we) play tennis.
4. She ____________ (not have) two basketballs. She has only one.
5. My mother ____________(watch) TV every day.
6. I have a computer game. It's ____________(interest).
7. These green ____________(plant) are beautiful.
8. ---Let’s play volleyball.
---That ____________ (sound) fun.
9. We have many sports ____________(club).
10. She needs ____________ (look) at the picture first.
V. 任务型阅读 （共10分）
An owl is a bird with very large eyes. Those eyes make it clever. The owl can not move its eyes freely like us. It can only look straight ahead. It must move its neck to look at both sides. Owls see clearly at night. At night they go out and look for food. They eat mice and insects. They can fly high in the sky. They sleep in the day, but at night they make a strange noise. They cry like “Whooo! Whooo!” People are always frightened of the strange cry at night.
1. An owl is a kind of ____________with large eyes.
2. The owls _____________mice and insects.
3. We can ____________ the owls’ cry at night.
4. An owl looks for food at night because it sees ____________at night.
5. Sometimes people feel ______________when they hear the strange cry.
This is a classroom. 6.____________________ The windows are big and the walls are white. There is a blackboard on the front. On the wall there is a map of China. In front of the blackboard there is a big desk. 7._____________________ What is on the teacher’s desk? 8. _______________________ They are for our teachers. Miss Green is our English teacher. She is a good teacher. 9. _________________________. There are 40 small desks and chairs in the room. 10. _________________________ I like our classroom because it’s
I have 1_______(a) uncle. 2________(he) name is John. He can play many ________(sport). He can play basketball, baseball, volleyball and 4________(many). He 5__________ (play) basketball very 6__________(good). And he 7__________(watch) the sports games on TV.
He 8 ____________(have) a sports collection. He has eight9 ___________(basketball) and three volleyballs. But he 10_________________(not play) sports every day.
VII. 完成对话 （共15分）
A: Wow, a new volleyball! 1_______________________
B: Yes, I do. 2_________________
A: Collection? 3__________________________
B: I play football and volleyball.
A: 4________________________ It's too difficult.
B: Well, Let’s play volleyball.
B) 根据下面对话中的情景，在每个空白处填入适当的语句，使对话恢复完整。（共10分 Ｔ－Tom ， Ｍ－mum）
T: Hello, mum! I need some things for class. 6___________________________?
M: Sure. What do you need?
M: Math book? 8___________________________?
T: It’s on the dresser. And I need my notebooks.
T: Yes, they’re on the desk. Oh, the video tape!
M: Is it on the bookcase?
T: 10_______________________. It’s in the drawer. Thank you, mum!
M: You’re welcome.
以 My bedroom 为题目， 介绍你的房间。
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
I. 1—5 BDBCA 6—10 BCBAA
II. 1—5 CDACB 6—10 CADCC
III. A) 1—5ABAAB
B) A: 1—5 CBCCB
B : 6-- 10. A C C B C
IV. 1. parents’ 2.plays 3.us 4. doesn’t 5. watches
6. interesting 7. plants 8. sounds 9. clubs 10. to look
V. A) 1. bird(s) 2. eat 3. hear 4. clearly 5. frightened
B) 6. It’s a nice big room.
7. It is for our teachers.
8. There are some flowers on it.
9. We all like her very much.
10. They are for students.
VI. 1. an 2. His 3. sports 4. more 5. plays
6. well 7. watches 8. has 9. basketballs 10. doesn’t play
VII. 1. Do you like sports?
2. And I have a sports collection.
3. What sports do you play?
4. But I can’t play football.
5. That sounds good.
6. Can you bring them to school?
7 I need my math book.
8. Where is it? / Where is you math book?
9. Are they on the desk?
10. No, it isn’t.