第Ⅰ卷 （共三部分 满分95分）
第一部分 听力 （共四节， 满分30分）
第一节 听句子， 选出与所听到的句子内容相关的图画。 注意每个句子听两遍（共5小题， 每小题1分，满分5分）
第二节 听句子， 选出与所听句子内容相符的正确答语。注意每个句子听两遍。
6. A. Yes, it is. B. Thank you C. Yes, I’d love to
7. A. This is my school B. Yes, it is. C. It’s next to the park
8. A. Table tennis club B. OK C. Why not?
9. A. That sounds good B. Sorry, I don’t know C. Of course, I can.
10. A. Last Sunday B. On August 8th , 2008 C. next month
第三节 听对话，选出能回答问题的正确选项。 注意每段对话听两遍。（共10小题，每题1分，满分10分）
11. Where does the conversation happen?
A. In the school B. In the kitchen C. In the bedroom
12. Is the boy going to school?
A. Yes, he is B. No, he isn’t C. We don’t know
13. What does the woman want to buy?
A. Shopping baskets B. Some fruits C. Some shelves
14. What does the man do?
A. A teacher B. A shop assistant C. A cleaner
15. Who are the two speakers talking about?
A. A woman B. A teacher C. A student
16. What does the teacher look like?
A. Tall B. Medium height C. Short
17. How does the teacher get on with his students?
A. Very well B. Very badly C. Very good
18. How was Mary’s trip?
A. Sad B. Dangerous C. Wonderful
19. Where did Mary go?
A. An old town B. A big place C. A city
20. What did Mary buy?
A. Erhu B. Tea C. Some things made by the local people
第四节 听对话，完成下列信息表格。 注意对话听两遍。（共5小题，每小题2
22. A. to excite oneself B. to express oneself C. to write about oneself
23. A. not difficult B. not easy C. not necessary
24. A. to remember more, read more and write more
B. to do more reading and writing
C. to remember and write more
25. A. what difficult points are
B. What interesting points are
C. what important points are
第二部分 英语知识运用 （共三节，满分35分）
第一节 词语释义 选出与句子中划线部分意思最接近的选项。（共5小题，每小
26. –Would you like to eat out or eat in?
A. Go out for dinner B. Stay at home to eat
C. I don’t want to eat D. I’m having a dinner
27. –What do you want to say to the people in Yushu?
A. We live with you B. Don’t worry
C. We support you D. We agree with you A. somewhere in the world B. no where in the world
C. every part of the world D. many places in the world
29. –Mom, wake me up at 6:30 tomorrow, please.
A. Thank you B. Get up C. Go to bed D. Goodnight
30. –Have you ever seen Avatar(阿凡达)?
-- Of course. It’ A. very big B. very bad C. very amazing D. very successful
第二节 单项填空 （共20小题 每小题1分，满分20分）
31. I have e-dictionary and it’s very useful for beginners in English.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
32. –Wish you good luck in the exam.
The same to you.
A. Thank you B. That’s OK C. Sorry to hear that D. Forget it.
33. –Would you like a drink or some popcorn?
A. Yes B. No C. Some popcorn D. Both A and B
34. –I saw an alien yesterday.
A. Are you listening to me B. Are you kidding
C. Are you laughing D. Are you chatting
35. –student to answer the questions correctly in class.
A. one, What clever B. first, What a clever
C. one, How a clever D. first, How clever
36. It’s time to say goodbye to our school. remember the people who have helped us.
A. could B. might C. would D. should
37. –There has been no rain months. Will it rain soon?
A. Good idea B. No problem C. I hope so D. I don’t think so
--That’s true. I prefer riding a bicycle.
A. Much B. Fewer C. The most D. More and more
39. –This kind of skirt is style this year.
--But I like it.
A. in B. out of C. on D. at
--It will last for six months.
A. how long will the Shanghai EXPO last
B. how long the Shanghai EXPO will last
C. when did the Shanghai EXPO begin
D. when the Shanghai EXPO began
41. –Could you drive faster? My plane is taking off.
A. come B. came C. comes D. coming
42. –I found you Chinese often have some special food to go with some of your
A. the Dragon Boat Festival
B. the Mid-autumn Festival
C. Children’s Day
D. the Spring Festival
43. A 1000-Li journey(旅程) always the first step.
A. start with B. begins with C. end up with D. finish
44. – --I’ll design a new style for you if you like.
A. had B. will have C. have had D. was having
45. –Dear, the kids want you --I’ll be happy to.
A. to listen B. to speak C. to read D. telling
46. –Waiter, we are full and can’?
--OK. I’ll do it.
A. Can you bring it B. Could you pack it for us
C. Can you do the dishes D. Could you take out the trash
47. Once a year, people take part in lights ― activity to help save energy.
A. Set off B. Turn off C. Take off D. Put off
48. –Some pupils like to eat junk food, don’t they?
’s not good for their health.
A. No, they don’t B. Yes, they don’t
C. Yes, they do D. No, they do
49. No water, no life. We should save water and A. stop polluting B. stopping pollute
C. pollute D. stop to pollute
50. –People from all over the country are donating money and goods to the people in Yushu, Qinhai Province.
A. make a living B. help themselves
C. move to other places D. live a better life
第三节 完形填空 （共10小题 每小题1分，满分10分）
从A, B,C,D, 四个选项中选出能填入空白处得最佳选项。
Life in the mountains is a new experience for Yang Lei, a volunteer from Peking University. Her village was 2,000 meters above sea level, and at first the thin air made feel sick. The was very simple—teachers ate porridge three times a day. Fortunately, Yang Lei’s mother agreed with her She said that both she and he husband thought this was a good idea. ―Young people today need to experience different things.‖ She said.
Most of the pupils live in school dormitories. They work very hard. They get up ―no difference between you and them,‖ says Yang Lei. ―They say that big brothers or sisters to them, and they feel lucky.‖
Some of the students may not be able to go to senior high school or college. ’t money for education. ―I can’‖ says Yang Lei, ―’ eyes to the outside world and give them a good start in life.‖’s lives.
51. A. he B. she C. her D. him
52. A. porridge B. food C. village D. air
53. A. daughters B. daughter’s C. daughters’ D. daughter
54. A. until B. at C. in D. on
55. A. There is B. This is C. There are D. These are
56. A. like B. are like C. don’t like D. aren’t like
57. A. terrible B. reach C. poor D. interesting
58. A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
59. A. clan up B. mix up C. look up D. open up
60. A. influence B. begin C. person D. favorite
第三部分 阅读理解 （共15小题，每小题2分，满分30分）
Qujing, the first city on the Zhujiang River, lies in the northeast of Yunnan Province. The government of Qujing City is in Qilin Town, more than 100kilometers from Kunming. Qujing City has a long history and a population of more than six million. As an important way to inland(内陆)China and the places by the sea in Southeast China, Qujing is known as the ―throat” of Yunnan and one of the rice, corn and cooking oil producing areas of Yunnan. It is rich in tourist resources(资源), such as the National Zhujiangyuan, Luliang Colorful Sand Forest(森林), the Lubuge Three Gorges(三峡)….Qujing has a soft and comfortable climate(气候), not too cold in winter or too hot in summer. The people there are friendly and warm-hearted, they would like to serve their guests(客人)with the local food. Qujing is developing fast and it has a bright future.
61. Qilin Town is 100 kilometers from Kunming.
62. Qujing City has a population of over 6,000,000.
63. Qujing is the first in Yunnan.
64. The people of Qujing are very warm to their guests.
65. There are a lot of tourist resources in Qujing City.
You may be a top student, but imagine if you have to leave alone, will life be as easy as when your parents are around? Few teenagers are able to give a positive answer to this question. The first thing that worries Xiao Hua is where to find food. The 14-year-old student says that she knows little about cooking.
―The only thing I can make to fill my stomach is tomato and egg soup, and I think many of my classmates are the same，‖ she said.
Although she believes that basic(基础)living skills such as cooking and washing clothes are a must in creating a self-made person, the girl doesn’t think teenagers are given enough opportunities to practice.
―I would like to learn in summer holidays before I enter high school. But when we are in junior middle school, parents do almost everything for us.‖ She said.
For most teenagers like Xiao Hua, it’s only when they have to leave home do they decide to learn some living skills. They are too busy with their heavy schoolwork to think about such stuff.
However, Xiao Ming, a 15-year-old boy, doesn’t think so. ―We should develop these skills day by day, just in case of unexpected situation,‖ he said.
A few days ago, his mother broke her leg and Xiao Ming started to cook for the family. Luckily, he had learned to cook a few dishes from his mom before the accident.
Xiao Ming’s school is going to start an elective course(选修课)in cooking, in which lots of special cooking skills will be taught. It has interested many students and Xiao Ming wishes he had time to take it.
―I’m afraid it’s too much for most of the students because as far as I know, few have simple kitchen knowledge,‖ he said.
In his opinion, many teenagers depend too much on their parents, and there is much more to learn than cooking, like ―cleaning up your room or even dressing yourself in a right way.‖
66. In Xiao Hua’ A. much about cooking B. a little about cooking
C. little about cooking D. more about cooking
to practice some basic living skills.
A. should have enough opportunities B. shouldn’t have enough opportunities
C. have enough opportunities D. have had enough opportunities
A. playing B. working C. cooking D. studying
A. he began to learn more B. he was learning more
C. he could learn more D. he must learn more
70. What’s the best title for the passage?
A. Learning to Cook B. Learning to Do Housework
C. Learning to Wash D. Learning an Elective Course
Sixteen years ago, we had a cat who would soon give birth to her baby cats. My six-year-old son was curious(好奇)to see the birth of these new babies. I felt he was old enough to view this mysterious event.
The night the event took place, one baby cat had been born by the time my son arrived home from school. He was so amazed at what he saw. When the mother cat began to cry very loudly, it was clear the second was on its way.
My son watched without a word. When the second baby cat was born and the mother was busy taking care of it, getting ready for(为……准备)the next, my son asked me, ―Mommy, how can she cries so loud when the baby comes?‖ Not wanting to take anything away from the miracle(奇迹). I tried to explain that it was not hurtful pain bu t a pain of great pleasure for the mother cat knowing her baby would soon be born.
When the birth of the third baby cat became very clear by the crying mother, I looked at my son to offer words of comfort if he showed sign of it becoming too stressed for him, only to find that he had tears(眼泪)rolling down his face. So I asked why he and he looked up me and said, ―Mommy, I’m sorry I gave you all that pain to have me.‖ With a careful choice of words, I told him his birth has done nothing but brings smiles(微笑)to my life and the pain meant so little compared to the happiness of having him. On hearing my words, he gave me a big hug(拥抱)and said, ―Mommy, I know why the baby cat come out of that end.‖ I asked him why and he said, ―because the other end has got teeth,‖ I was laughing so much inside.
My son and I always remember the day so well and he still says today the
memory(记忆)for him was finally understanding what the word ―love‖ meant. The memory for me was feeling the love of my child as he put his arms around me and gave me the biggest hug he had ever given me.
71. From the passage we can know the writer’s son is .
A. six years old B. sixteen years old
C. twenty-two years old D. ten years old
A. he didn’t behave well at school
B. he realized his birth caused mother the same pain as the baby cats
C. he was scared at the events
D. he did something wrong to his mother
73. Mother explained to her son why the mother cat was crying in order to A. take away the boy’s stress and make him understand what he saw
B. take away what he had
C. want the boy to be full of mystery
D. make him not look at the mother cat
A. he was missing his mother B. he had not seen his mother for a long time
C. his mother gave birth to him D. he realized mother was very great.
A. our children should not see the mother cat giving birth to babies
B. our children should love cats
C. our children don’t understand what they see
D. our children are able to understand what they see and hear.
第Ⅱ卷 （共三部分 满分25分）
76. Without , without eyes. (learn)
77. and development are the themes of our times in the world. (peaceful)
78. I like the advertising slogan of Learning, ‖Anything is There’s such a feeling of confidence. (possible)
79. –I’m looking forward to the 2010 World Cup.
--You’ a football fan. (real)
80. –I’d like to buy a new mobile phone.
81. OK, now, don’. （保持安静）
82. Remember to take your three times a day. (咳嗽药)
83. --I’m sorry I’m late . I had a cold this morning.
--Don’t make an excuse. (又)
85. As young adults, it’help of our teachers. ( )
I’m a(an) Boy(Girl)
提示: 初中的学习和生活即将结束，在踏上新的征程之前，对自己进行适当的评价很有必要，这样更有助于发扬自己的优点，改进自己的不足。请补全所给题目，如：I’m a(an) Helpful/ Confident/Lazy…..Boy(Girl), 从某一方面评价自己，促使自己在未来的学习和生活中有更好的发展。
26-30 ACCDD 31-35 BACBD 36-40DCDBB 41-45 CABCC 46-50 BBCAD 51-55 CBBAA 56-60 BCBDA 61-65 FTFTT 66-70 CADCB 71-75 CBADD
76. learning 77. Peace 78. possible 79. really 80. mine 82. 84. 学龄儿童/适龄儿童