所谓“主谓一致性”，是指谓语动词在人称和数上和主语的数保持一致。如：When I came in，his family were having supper。现就主谓一致性要点难点归纳如下：
例: news, maths, the United States例: Maths is easy to learn.数学容易学。
二.集合名词:family, class, team, group等，强调整体时，为单三人称，强调全体成员时为复数人称。
三.单数形式复数含义:people, the police, the Green family 等。
2.人称就近:用or; not only...but (also)…; neither...nor...; either...or... 连接的并列主语, there be句型及倒装句, 人称就近。
3.由and连接的两个单数名词作主语,前面有every, each或no修饰时,单三人称 。
4.One and a half+复数名词,做主语时为单三人称。
1.something,everything,anything,nothing,someone,evreyone,anyone,no one, each等不定代词为单三人称。
九.主语+with, together with, along with; except, like, but, rather than, besides等介词时,谓语人称与介词之前的主语一致。
十.不定式, 动名词及从句做主语时, 为单三人称。
十一.and 连接的并列主语指同一个人或事物, 同一概念时, 为单三人称 。
十二.more than a/one+单数名词；many a+单数名词，单三人称 。
十三.一些形复意单的名词, 如:glasses, trousers, shoes, scissors，gloves等做主语时，复数人称。
这类名词前经常用a pair of, pairs of来修饰，此时其人称取决于pair的单复数。
1.Twenty minutes (is, are) enough for me.
2.Each of us (have, has) done the work.
3.We each (have, has) been to the Great Wall.
4.Somebody (want, wants) to see you.
5.Who (is, are) often late?
6.Mr Green with his sons (are, is) having supper at home.
7.No one except his sisters (know, knows) about it.
8.The Greens (are, is) watching TV.
9.Either he or you (are, is) right.
10.Either they or Tom (have, has) asked the question.
11.Neither he nor I (am, is, are) a teacher.
12.Here (is, are) a pencil and two books for you as your birthday presents.
13.Milk and juice (is, are) both delicious.
14.There (is, are) no meat and bread at home.
15.This pair of shoes (is, are) mine.
16.My family (is, are) all here.
17.His family (is, are) very small, with only two people.
18.Her family (is, are) all watching TV.
19.Fish (live，lives) in the water.
20.There (is, are) little sheep on the hill.
21.Sheep（is，are）white and milk (is, are) white, too.
22.A woman with 2 boys (is, are) working in the field.
23.Three years (has, have) passed since he left here.
24.There (is, are) a pair of shoes under the bed.
25.The shoes under the bed (is, are) mine.
26.More than one boy (has, have) been to the USA.
27.All (has, have) come to the party.
28.None of them (is, are) a good teacher.
29.None of them (is, are) workers.
30.They each (has, have) a good book.
31.The number of the books on the desk (is, are) ten.
32.Fish and chips (is, are) on the table.
33.The taller of the twins (like, likes, is like) swimming.
34.The black trousers on the bed (is, are) his, the blue ones (is, are) mine.
35.No news (is, are) good news.
36.Neither of us (has, have) much money.
37.Most of the food (is, are) good.
38.What color (is, are) the pens?
39.The photo of the boys (is, are) on the wall.
40.Either of the books (is, are) mine.
41.Not only his parents but also Tom (is, are) invited to the party.
42.The boy like his parents often (go, goes) skating.
43.Nothing (has, have) happened outside.
44.At the head of the queue (was, were) my parents.
45.Half of the sheep (like, likes) to eat this kind of grass.
46.One third of the students in our class (was, were) late yesterday.
47.Ten minus six (is, are) four.
48.The police (is, are) searching the robber.
49.Each man and each woman (is, are, has, were) asked to attend the party．
50.What (do, does)“ people” mean in Chinese?
51.Half of the class (has, have) done most of the work.
52.Neither Mary nor her parents (have, has) been to Australia.
53.Either the girl or the boy (know, knows) me very well.
54. Every student and every teacher (was, were) late for school.
55.Half of the class (have, has) done most of the work. Some of it (is, are) really difficult. 单选题二
1. The old ____well looked after by the government in China.
A. is B. are C. has been D. was
2. The secretary and manager ____very busy now.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
3. Both the secretary and the manager _____agreed to attend the meeting.
A. has B. have C. are D. was
4. Tom as well as two of his classmates _____invited to the party.
A. was B. were C. have been D. had been
5. Either you or I _____going to the teachers? office after class.
A. am B. is C. are D. will
6. Most of his spare time ____spent in reading.
A. are B. were C. was D. have been
7. This is one of the best novels that ____appeared this year.
A.have been B. has C. had been D. have
8. Ten thousand dollars _____quite a large sum.
A.are B. is C. were D. have
9. About 20 percent of the work ____done yesterday.
A. are B. is C. were D. was
10. Mr Smith， together with his children， ____arrived.
A.are B. has C. is D. have
11. It ____I who _____leaving for London.
A.is…is B. am…is C. is…am D. am…am
12. Not only Tom but also his wife ____fond of watching television.
A. are B. were C. be D. is
13. When and where to build the new factory ____yet.
A. is not decided B. are not decided
C. has not decided D. have not decided
14. Although the first part of the book is easy， the rest ______.
A. are difficult B. has proved difficult
C. is supposed difficult D. have been found difficult
15. That they were wrong in these matters _____ now clear to us all.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
16. Half of his goods ____ stolen the other day.
A. are B. were C. is D. was
17. Mathematics ____the language of science.
A. are B. are going to be C. is D. is to be
18. Each of the students _____ a Chinese-English dictionary.
A. have B. has C. there is D. there are
19. They each ____ a beautiful handkerchief.
A. have B. has C. there is D. there are
20. Between the two rows of trees _____the teaching building.
A. stand B. stands C. standing D. are
21. This pair of shoes ____made in Nanjing.
A.is B. are C. have been D. had been
22. No one except my parents _____anything about it.
A. know B. knows
C. is knowing D. have known
23. A number of students _____from the south.
A. are B. is C. have D. has
24. The number of students from the north ____small.
A.are B. is C. have D. has
25. Writing stories and articles _____what I enjoy most，
A.is B. are C. was D. were
26. His “Selected Poems” _____first published in 1965.
A.were B. was C. has been D. are
27. Miss Smith is a friend of ______.
A. Mary?s mother?s B. Mary?s mother
C. Mother?s of Mary D. Mary mother?s
28. A good deal of money ____spent on books.
A. have B. has C. have been D. has been
29. On the wall _____ two large portraits.
A. hangs B. hang C. hanged D. hanging
30. _____turn green in spring.
A. Leaf B. Leafs C. Leave D. Leaves
31. Father went to his doctor for ____about his heart trouble.
A. an advice B. advice C. advices D. the advices
32. All but one ____here just now.
A. is B. was C. has been D. were
33. The number of people invited _____fifty， but a number of them _____absent for different reasons.
A. were； was B. was； was C. was； were D. were； were
34. The air in big cities _____very dirty by factories.
A. are often made B. is often made
C. have often made D. has often made
35. Nobody ____to smoke in the cinema.
A. allows B. allow C. is allowed D. are allowed
36. The Chinese people _____hard-working and brave.
A. are B. is C. has been D. are being
37. ____can be done _____been done.
A. All； have B. All that； have
C. All； has D. All that； has
38. John has two brothers， but either ____out of work now.
A. are B. is C. has D. have
39. The police ____the murderer everywhere when he suddenly appeared in a theatre.
A. is searching for B. were searching for
C. are searching for D. were searching
40. Apples of this kind ____.
A. tastes good B. tastes well C. taste good D. taste well
41. Your trousers ____dirty， you must have _____washed.
A. is； it B. are； it C. are； them D. is； them
42. Where ____rubbish， there are flies.
A. there are B. there is C. is D. there has
43. The Olympic Games ____held every ____years.
A. is； four B. are； four C. is； five D. are； five
44. Many a man _____ come to help us.
A. have B. has C. is D. are
45. He is the only one of the students who _____elected.
A. are B. have C. has D. is
46. Three-fourths of the homework _____today.
A. has finished B. has been finished C. have finished D. have been finished
47. Those who ____ in ____compositions， please hand them in this afternoon.
A. hasn?t handed； his B. haven?t handed； their
C.has handed； their D. have handed； his
48. Jane is one of the best students in her class who _____by their teacher.
A. are praised B. is praised C. praised D. praising
49. The whole class _____the teacher attentively.
A. are listening to B. is listening to
C. are listening D. is listening
50. The United States of America _____one of the most developed countries in the world.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
1. th, the children got up early to plant trees.
A. On B. At C. In D. To
A. in B. from C. on D. until
A. to B. on C. at D. in
4.—— I?taking a holiday there.
—So am I . It?s great to be holiday there.
A. for; on B. to; at C. to; on D. for; at
us. We all like them.
A. for B. with C. in D. about
A. from B. of C. to D. in
A. with B. by C. in D. at
foot in the morning.
A. by B. in C. on D. with
9. The king?show in the museum is beautiful.
A. in B. on C. of D. with
a minute, please. I?ll look A. in; for B. for; for C. on; for D. on; at
A. in B. at C. on D. for
12. Macao returned to our mother land A. on B. at C. in D. for
you A. to; with B. for; with C. of; about D. for; for
smoke after the big fire.
A. of B. with C. in D. for
drawing in our class.
A. in B. for C. on D. at
A. with B. on C. in D. of
?ll have an idea.
A. with B. on C. through D. over
the blackboard and say something about the picture, please.
A. Look for B. Look up C. Look at D. Look over
A. of; on B. of; in C. for; on D. for; in
A. below B. under C. above D. past
21. He tried to pass the exam, and he succeeded.
A. in a minute B. in the end C. at the same time D. at the moment
A. in B. from C. at D. on
the pain in her leg.
A. because of B. because C. because as D. because with
black showed me the way.
A. on B. in C. with D. under
25. My classmates often mistake us each other.
A. for B. as C. like D. to
A. pass by B. pass through C. passed D. passed on
313 Nanjing street.
A. at B. on C. to D. in
28. his father, his mother also went to see him.
A. Besides B. Beside C. Except D. Except for
29. What?your watch?
A. on B. by C. at D. in
A. With B. Under C. At D. In
31. Our classmates all get on well the foreign visitors.
A. to B. with C. without D. for
A. in; in B. with; in C. in; with D. with; with
33. She goes to school everyday Sunday.
A. about B. on C. except D. in
34. I don?t think he can finish the work our help.
A. since B. without C. unless D. with
A. except B. excepts C. only D. beside
A. for B. from C. during D. after
37. This book shop has been in business 1982.
A. after B. in C. from D. since
A. for B. to C. at D. on
A. with B. from C. in D. by
40. The teacher always asks us to learn each other in class.
A. from B. with C. to D. for
the fourth floor.
A. in B. to C. on D. for
A. on B. in C. of D. at
A. by B. for C. of D. on
A. with B. about C. of D. in
A. of B. in C. from D. on
A. in B. on C. to D. with
A. in B. on C. at D. for
this question is quite simple.
A. of B. to C. like D. /
a black shirt.
A. in; with B. with; in C. with; with D. in; in
A. with B. about C. of D. /
the sun is bad for your eyes.
A. in B. on C. under D. above
A. by B. of C. with D. for
A. with B. on C. in D. for
1. Who sings ____, Rose or Alice?
A. better B. the best
2. This flower is ____ than that one. C. well D. best
A. beautiful B. more beautiful C. most beautiful D. the most beautiful
is it? Ten pounds.
A. many B. long C. for D. much
4. The dictionary is ___ of the three.
A. thick B. thicker C. the thickest D. more thick
A. longer B. longest C. long D. the longest
6. He is ___ to do the work.
A. strong B. very strong C. strong enough D. stronger
7. The housework needs ___ time to finish.
A. much B. lot C. many D. plenty
A. more interesting B. interesting
C. much more interesting D. the most interesting
9. Mike and John are good at maths.
A. each B. both C. all D. no one
10. This maths problem is ___ that one.
A. not so easy as B. more easy than C. easy than D. as easier as
11. The Changjiang River is ___ river in China.
A. long B. longer C. longest D. the longest
12. What a ____ street Nanjing Road is!
A. busy B. busier C. busiest D. much busier
13. There is ___ rain this year than last year.
A. many B. much C. more D. much many
14. July and August are the ____ months in a year.
A. hotter B. hottest C. more hot D. hot
15. A train can run ___ a bus.
A. so quickly that B. quickly than C. as quickly D. more quickly than
16. He goes there ____ than I.
A. more often B. often C. so often D. as often as
A. very B. so C. such D. too
18. ____ changes have taken place in my hometown.
A. Great B. Greater C. Greatest D. The great
A. happier B. happy C. happiest D. happily
20. If he doesn't go, I won't go,____.
A. too B. also C. either D. neither
A. more... as B. as... as C. so...than D. than...so
A. warm... warm B. warmer.. .wanner
C. long... long D. longer. . .longer
23. The whale is ___ animal in the world.
A. large B. largest C. the largest D. larger
24. Which does he like ____, water, tea or milk?
A. well B. better C. best D. good
25. China is ___ than any other country in Asia.
A. larger B. the largest C. large
26. The West Lake is getting ___ and ___ beautiful.
A. more, most B. more. Much C. much, more
27. The two managers ____ hard.
A. both work B. work both C. all work
28. Peter doesn't jump so ___ as his brother.
A. high B. higher C. highest
29. It is ___ that he will come on time.
A. sure B. certain C. certainly
30. Maths is ____ interesting ____ chemistry.
A. so...as B. as...as C. as...like D. more large D. more, more D. work all D. more higher D. well D. so... like
( ) 1. _____ are going to England for a holiday.
A. The Wang B. Wang?s C. The Wang?s D. The Wangs
( ) 2. These ____ were sent to the villages to help the farmers.
A. women doctor B. women doctors C. woman doctors D. woman doctor
( ) 3. Please remember to give the horse some tree___.
A. leafs B. leaves C. leaf D. leave
( ) 4. Will you please show me the way to the _____ shop?
A. shoe B. shoes? C. shoes D. shoe?s
( ) 5. Help yourselves to some _____ , dear children!
A. fishsB. fishes C. fishD.the fish
( ) 6. What___ lovely weather it is! A. / B. the C. an D. a
( ) 7. Do you believe that there are two _____ in my class?
A. Maries B. Marys C. Mary?s D. Marys?
( ) 8. —Help yourself to ___. —Thanks. Mmmmm…it tastes good.
A. some chickens B. a chicken C. some chicken D. any chicken
( ) 9. I met two _____ in the street yesterday morning.
A. German B. Australian C. American D. Japanese
( )10. --Can I help you, sir?
---I?d like to have 10___.I want the students to draw pictures on them.
A. piece of paper B. pieces of paper C. papers D. paper
( )11. September 10th is ___ Day.
A. the Teacher B. Teachers? C. Teacher D. Teacher?s
( ) 12. —Did you and your friends ride your bike to the beach yesterday afternoon? —Yeah. ___ we had!
A. How a fun B. What fun C. What a fun D. How fun
( )13. They got much ___ from those new books..
A. ideas B. photos C. information D. stories
( )14. What big____ the tiger has! A. tooth B. teeth C. tooths D. toothes
( )15. _____are____for cutting things.
A. Knife/used B. Knives/used C. Knife/using D. Knives/using
( )16. Tables are made of___.
A. wood B. some woods C. wooden D. woods
( ) 17 He gave us____ on how to keep fit.
A. some advices B. some advice C. an advice D. a advice
( ) 18. -Can we have some ___? -Yes, please.
A. banana B. oranges C.apple D. pear
( ) 19. He is hungry. Give him ___ to eat.
A. two breads B. two piece of bread C. two pieces of bread D. two pieces of breads
( ) 20. Some ___ came to our school for a visit that day.
A. Germans B. Germen C. Germany D. Germanies
( ) 21. -How many ____ have you got on your farm? -I've got five.
A. sheeps B. sheep C. pig D. chicken
( ) 22. Mike hurt one of his ____ in the accident yesterday.
A. tooth B. feet C. hand D. ear
( ) 23. --- It?s dangerous here. We?d better go out quickly.
- - But I think we should let ____ go out first.
A. woman and children B. women and child C. woman and child D. women and children
( ) 24. In a few____ time, those mountains will be covered with trees.
A. year B. years' C. year's D. years
( ) 25. In the picture there are many____ and two______.
A. sheep; foxes B. sheeps; fox C. sheeps; foxesD. sheep;foxs
( ) 26. This table is made of___.
A. many glass B. glasses C. some glasses D. glass
( ) 27. Children should make____ for old people in a bus.
A. room B. a room C. rooms D. the room
( ) 28. I wonder why ______ are so interested in action films.
A. people B. peoples C. the people D. the peoples
( ) 29. If these pants are too big, buy a smaller____.
A. set B. one C. piece D. pair
( ) 30. —Where are the students? Are they in _______ ?
A. the Room 406 B. Room 406 C. the 406 Room D. 406 Room
( ) 31. Excuse me, where is the___?
A. men 's room B. mens' room C. men's rooms D. men room
( ) 32 We need some more____. Can you go and get some, please?
A. potato B. potatos C. potatoes D. potatoe
( ) 33. The post office is a bit far from here. It's about_____..
A. thirty minutes's walk B. thirty minute's walk C. thirty minutes' walk D. thirty minutes walk
( ) 34. She was very happy. She ________in the maths test.
A. makes a few mistake B. made a few mistakes C. made few mistakes D. makes few mistake
( )35. He went to ___ shop to buy a shirt.
A. a tailor B. the tailor?s C. a tailors D. the tailors'
( )36. There is some _______ on the plate.
A. cakes B. meat C. potato D. pears
( ) 37. Each of us has to write a ____ report every two weeks.
A. two-hundred-word B. two-hundreds-word
C. two-hundreds-words D. two-hundred-words
( ) 38. Ask the naughty boys not to make any ___. I can?t fall asleep.
A. voice B.sound C. noise D.singing
( )39. Half___ telephone calls are made in English.
A. the world B. world C. the world's D. world's
( )40. —How deep is the hole? —It is _______.
A. four metre deep B. four metres deep C. four-metre deep D. four-metres-deep.