Part 1 Listening （第一部分 听力）
I. Listening comprehension (听力理解) (共30 分)
A.Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片) (6 分
1. _________ 2. _________ 3._______ 4._______. 5._______ 6._______ B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案)：(8分)
7. A）15 B）18 C) 21 D) 33
8. A) Surprised B) Happy C) Worried D) Excited
9. A）Kitty B) Gary C) Mike D) Mary
10. A) A student B) A manager C) A worker D) A math teacher
11. A) Shanghai B) Beijing C) Korea D) Thailand
12. A) Because it is hotter B) Because it is sweeter
C) Because it tastes better D) Because it looks nicer
13. A) Before the meeting B) After the meeting
C) In the middle of the meeting D) At the end of the meeting
14. A) He?s been away from home for a long time B) He has lost some money
C) He works hard day and night D) He works with his wife
C．Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容，符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示): (6分)
15. Tom attended classes every evening to improve himself.
16. After Tom was offered a good job, he spent more time with his family.
17. With his hard work, Tom managed to get the position of manager.
18. Tom decided to hire s servant to help his wife with the housework.
19. Tom lived with his family in the beautiful house for the rest of his life.
20. Tom was so tired that he got up very late the next day.
D. Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks (听短文填空，完成下列内容。每空格限填一词)：(10分) 21. You can find descriptions of the Chinese New Year in ________in ________and newspapers. 22. Chinese New Year is known as the Spring Festival and ________ the ________of the spring.
23. The Western New Year is ________ ________ the solar calendar and happens on January 1st.
24. New Year?s live is a time of _______ for the year and a chance to ________ ancestors (祖先).
25. On the morning of New Year?s Day, _______ _________of the family give the red packets to
Part 2 Phonetics, Vocabulary and Grammar
II．Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案) ：（共20分）
26. “Damin finally pulled the fish into his underlined word in the sentence?
A) / b??t / B) / b??t / C) / b?t / D) / ba?t /
27. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation from the others?
28. We should give ______ blind a hand when they cross the busy crossing road.
A) / B) a C) an D) the
29. I need ______ apples and bananas to make fruit salad. Could you buy some for me?
A) little B) a little C) a few D) few
30. Arthur?s memory starts to go wrong because of his age. So does ______.
A) I B) mine C) me D) myself
31. Mary has drawn ______ comic strips and she is going to have them published next year.
A) three hundred B) three hundreds C) three hundred of D) three hundreds of
32. The service seemed worse than the expected. They left the shop ______.
A) happy B) happily C) angry D) angrily
33. The blue suitcase looks much bigger, but it isn?t ______ that yellow one.
A) heavy B) much heavier C) so heavy as D) the heaviest
34. I?m afraid of the work ______ be finished this week if there isn?t much of their help.
A) can B) can?t C) must D) mustn?t
35. ______ exciting news it is! Our government is doing something to stop the haze(雾).
A) What B) What an C) How D) How an
36. In my opinion, Hollywood is really a wonderful place _____.
A) visit B) to visit C) visiting D) visited
37. The couple recognized me immediately ______ they hadn?t seen me for 10 years.
A) if B) so C) though D) when
38. He plans to have a good rest ______ he?ll have enough energy to continue his work.
A) so that B) in order to C) as soon as D) now that
39. David knows much about the city because he ______ there three times.
A) will go B) went C) has gone D) has been
40. The students ______ a topic on how to protect our earth when I entered.
A) prepare B) will prepare C) were preparing D) are preparing
41. You can ask your teacher for help if you can?t finish ______ the report by yourself.
A) write B) writing C) to write D) wrote
42. Our next school sports meeting ______ in two months? time.
A) will hold B) has held C) is held D) will be held
43. I could hardly understand ______ in class, so I raised my hand to ask.
A) what my teacher said B) what did my teacher say
C) what has my teacher say D) what my teacher has said
44. A: Thank you very much for your beautiful Christmas card, Jenny.
A) The same to you. B) Me, too.
C) I am glad you like it. D) I don?t think so.
45. A: Would you book us two tickets for the film “No Man?s Land(无人区)”?
B: ______. I?m bust at the moment. Can I do it later?
A) Not at all. B) Sorry!
C) Good advice. D) I agree with you.
anti-virus (抗病毒) software these days. It can find a virus, fix it and you can forget about it. Unluckily the same isn?t __46__for spyware.
What is spyware? It is
software that __47__somewhere on your computer. It collects information about what you do on the Internet and passes the information on companies without your permission (允许). If you shop on the Internet and use your credit card, you should know that some spyware will _48_the information.
Your computer can catch spyware through lots of ways. If you open the wrong email, __49___ you visit the wrong website, spyware can download itself onto your computer. And spyware often some spyware can be more powerful and will often make your computer _50___. “Adware” is a
type of spyware which is advertising software. It makes advertisements appear now and then while you __51__the Internet. Not dangerous…but very annoying (令人心烦的).
If this is the first time you?ve heard of spyware, you?ve probably got some on your PC. Surveys have found that 90% of computers have several pieces of spyware on them. And spyware will stay on your computer for a long time, ___52__ collecting information and sending it back to its owners.
There is some anti-spyware software that will remove most of your __53___. However, some anti-spyware software is spyware itself, so be careful. IV. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms (用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子。每空格限填一词)：(8分)
54. Look at the pet-cat?s two dirty _______. Please keep the cat off the bed. (foot)
55.Help yourself to the history books on the _______ shelves by the window!. (wood)
56.The story has many actions to keep the readers ______ in reading it. (interest)
57. The factory is considering ways to ________ more healthy food for the public. (product)
58.It?s natural for most people to become more __________when they get old . (forget)
59. The environment in this city has been _________ polluted in the past five years. (serious)
60. Martin was chosen to be Julia?s __________ in the school dancing competition. (part)
61. Yanling?s ___________ performance has already attracted the director?s attention. (success) V. Rewrite the following sentences as required. (根据所给要求，改写下列句子，每空
62．All of us know something about the traditional skill of cormorant fishing (改为否定句) _______ of us know_______about the traditional skill of cormorant fishing
63. Millie and Ken will finish their crime report in three days. ( 对划线提问)
_______ _______ will Millie and Ken finish their crime report?
64.Some kids rarely know how to control themselves in front of a computer (改为反意疑问句) Some kids rarely know how to control themselves in front of a computer，_______ _______?
65.I used to drink coffee when I am free, but now I drink tea instead (保持原句意思不变) Now I drink tea_______ _______coffee when I am free.
66. We must think of a plot before we start to write a story (改为被动态)
A plot must _______ _______of before we start to write a story.
67. Add an ending to your story, and you?ll find it more attractive (保持原句意思不变)
You _______ find your story less attractive ______ you add an ending to it. 68: box, Tony, lift, is , the, to , impossible, for, it, heavy (连词成肯定句)
Part 3 Reading and Writing (第三部分 读与写)
VI. Reading Comprehension (阅读理解)：(共50分)
A) Choose the best answer (根据文章内容，选择最恰当的答案)：(12分)
Join the Roller Coaster Club!
You?re sitting in a tiny car. The car is part of a very small train that runs on a narrow track. Slowly, the little train climbs to the top of a huge hill.
You?re high above the grounds, so high that you can see for miles. Suddenly, you rush toward the ground at a speed that takes your breath away. You?re on your way up again, and this time you?re upside down!
You go up, down, and around. You?re on a roller coaster (过山车). Some people think riding a roller coaster is really One ride is more than enough for them, even in a lifetime. However, other people love riding roller coasters. They ride their favorite roller coaster over and over. They also like to try out new roller coaster.
There?s a club for people who are very crazy at riding roller coasters. It?s called ACE. ACE is a short form for American Coaster Enthusiasts(热衷者). Steven Reagan and Kevin Lipnicky belong to ACE, and so do their families. Their family holidays often include trips to amusement parks to ride on new roller coasters.
As members of ACE, the boys were among the first to ride a new roller coaster at Sea World in Texas. It?s called the Great White, which is the name of a kind of shark.
Sometimes, amusement parks close the roller coaster to everyone except ACE members. “If there?s no one in line,” says Steven, ?”we keep our seats and ride again!”
It?s not all fun for ACE members. They also have a job to do. They tell owners of new amusement parks there the old roller coasters are. The owners buy the old roller coasters and move them to new homes so that they can be fixed instead of being destroyed (毁坏)
For ACE members, roller coaster riding is fun, fun, fun! People are thankful to the work they do to save different old roller coasters.
69. When a roller coaster takes you to the top, high above the grounds, it will
A. stop it and get off B. climb out of the train slowly
C. take away your breath D. rush to the grounds A. amazing B. satisfying C. exciting D. frightening
71. From this passage, you can tell that members of ACE________.
A. are all adults B. love to ride roller coasters
C. don?t like to ride the Great White D. only ride old roller coasters
72. Which statement is probably NOT TRUE about Steven?
A. ACE members will keep their seats and ride again if nobody is in line.
B. He is probably one of the first to ride a new roller coaster at Sea World.
C. He knows nothing about different roller coasters.
D. He enjoys family holidays, including trips to amusement parks.
73. Sometimes roller coasters in amusement parks are closed to everyone, ________.
A. but it?s still open to ACE members
B. and the seats will be destroyed at once
C. and ACE members can do nothing at all
D. but new owners never have them fixed
74. Which statement is probably TRUE about roller coasters?
A. They cannot be moved.
B. They provide different kinds of fun.
C. They are all the same.
D. Old roller coasters cannot be fixed.
B. Choose the words or expressions to complete the passage (选择最恰当的单词或词语，完成短文) ：(12分)
You?re minding your own business. Suddenly, you look up to see your big brother coming towards you. He?s giggling(痴笑)from ear to ear. His arms are stretched out, fingers shaking slightly. You try to get away, but there?s no way to. Before you know it, he?s tickling(抓痒逗笑)you, and you can?t stop laughing.
Most of us don?t like to be tickled. We try everything to move our way out of a tickle. Yet no matter how much we dislike being tickled, we always end up laughing.
Why do people laugh when they are tickled? That?sscientist Christine Harris of San Diego, California, wanted to find out. First, Harris and her friends needed to practice. They spent some time tickling each other. Then they gathered a group of students who were ready to be tickled in the name of science.
Next, Harris?sobserved how hard the students laughed at different TV shows.
They wanted to know about that type of laughter which is different from laughter caused by tickling. Then the team tickled the student volunteers under the arms and on the toes(脚趾). As part of the research, Harris?s team even used a tickle machine with parts thatfingers!
What were the results of this tickling research? Harris?s team found that people do not laugh because tickling is funny. People simply cannot stop themselves from laughing when they are tickled. The scientists decided that ticklish laughter may be a special kind of action. This action a person?s control or effort.
So, have all questions about tickling been answered? Has Harris tickled her last toe? It?s unlikely. It seems that humans are not the only living things that giggle when they are tickled. to tickle one another during their play. They, too, seem to chuckle(吃吃地笑)when they are tickled.
75.A) hold B)watch C)escape D)wait
76.A) how B)what C)who D)why
77.A) team B)customer C)invention D)relationship
78.A) pointed out B)moved like C)went in for D)kept in touch with
79.A) besides B)except C)with D)without
80.A) enjoy B)improve C)love D)organize
C) Read the passage and fill the blanks with proper words (在短文的空格内填入适当的词，使内容通顺，每空格限填一词，首字母已给) (14分)
Who is managing things in your town or city？ Someone repairs a broken window in the library. Someone makes sure the traffic lights work. Someone pumps clean water into pipes. Someone for the animals in the zoo.
The people who do these jobs are part of the government. In most towns or cities, they work for the mayor(市长). The mayor works with other . They manage the city and make sure that the work gets done. They fix old things, like roads and bridges. They build new things, like schools and parks. If people are wrong. For example, if a law isn?t to some people, they change it. They try to do what the people want.
Election Day is report card time! If people think the city government is doing fine, they might the same mayor. If there are problems, they might elect a new mayor.
On Election Day, people go to different places to vote(投票). Then all the votes are in the air.
The next day, it?s time to run the city or town again. The mayor must do a good job. The office members must work hard, too. After all, in a few years, there will be another Election Day.
D)Answer the questions (根据短文内容回答下列问题)：(12分)
1) If you live in Tornado（龙卷风） area, you keep a close eye on the sky. This part of the mid-western United States has as many as 300 tornadoes blowing through it every year. Local people know that a “twister”（旋风） maybe only a hop, skip, and a jump away. Twisters are tornadoes, and tornadoes are trouble for people living there.
2) A tornado is wind caused by a thunderstorm(雷雨). Tornadoes are the most terrible winds on Earth. They can travel up to 300 miles an hour. At that high speed, they damage almost everything. As they move, tornadoes turn round quickly in a twisting movement. They change direction without warning.
3) Once you?ve seen a tornado, you?re not likely to forget it. It has a unique(独特的) appearance. Take an ice cream cone, turn it upside down, and you?ve got a model for a tornado. The sound is also hard to be mistaken. Everything becomes completely silent. Even the insects stop buzzing. It seems the tornado take in all of the sound from the air. Suddenly it shouts it all back out in a roar, like a train running out of control.
4) But sometimes the result can?t be predicted. Have you ever seen the film The wizard of Oz(绿野仙踪)? Remember the scene when Dorothy?s house flies? A tornado once carried a house through the air for two miles. Another twister lifted a china cabinet(橱柜) and dropped it back to Earth some miles away. No disk was broken. Once, a tornado swept a child and her pony into the air. Her mother found her half a mile away, still sitting on the pony. Luckily, neither the girl nor
her pony was seriously hurt.
5) These stories ended happily. Most tornado stories don?t. These terrible windstorms usually bring sadness, death and even disasters. In 1955, a tornado killed 34 people in one town. Three thousand buildings, including five schools, were damaged.
6) Luckily, tornadoes seldom last more than an hour. Most travel only at 20 miles per hour. They are almost always less than a few hundred yards wide. That?s a good thing for us!
88. What do tornadoes usually bring people trouble or happiness?
89. How fast does a tornado go when it comes to its high speed?
90. Which sentence in the 2nd paragraph says people can hardly predict the way a tornado move?
91.Which two words or expressions in the 3rd paragraph describe a tornado?s sound change?
92. What can be the main idea of the 4paragraph?
Tornado stories sometimes 93. How do you understand
VII. Writing (作文) （共20分)
94. Write a passage of at least 60 words on the topic “A suggestion to my dear school!” (以“给学校的一个建议！”为题写一篇不少于60个词的短文，标点符号不占格。) （注意：短文中不得出现考生的姓名，校名及其他相关信息，否则不予评分。） Questions for reference only(以下问题仅供参考)
What aren?t you satisfied with in your school? Your reasons?
What is your suggestion?
Would you give your possible solution(s)?
26~30 ADDCB 31~35 ADCBA 36~40 BCADC 41~45 BDACB
46. C 47. A 48. E 49. D 50. E 51. B 52. A 53. D
54.feet 55.wooden 56.interested 57.produce 58.forgetful 59.seriously 60.partner
62.None,anything 63.How soon 64. do they 65.instead of 66.be thought 67.will,unless
68. It is impossible for Tony to lift the heavy box.
81. cares 82. officials 83. complain 84. fair 85.keep 86.counted 87.flying
88.Yes, it can.
89. It travels up to 300 miles an hour。
90. They change direction without warning.
91. Silent and shout out in a roar.
92. can?t be predicted。
93. Tornadoes are not so bad that tornado area can?t be changed into wasteland.