Unit 1: How often do you exercise?
What do you usually do on weekends? I sometimes go to the beach
How often do you eat vegetables? Every day. Most students do homework every day.
1. go to the movies 去看电影 2. look after = take care of 照顾
3. surf the internet 上网 4. healthylifestyle健康的生活方式
5. goskate boarding 去划板 6. keep healthy=stay healthy 保持健康
7. exercise=take(much)exercise=do sports锻炼 8. eating habits 饮食习惯
9. take more exercise 做更多的运动 10. the same as 与什么相同
11. be different from 不同 12. once a month一月一次
13. twice a week一周两次 14. make a difference to 对什么有影响
15. how often 多久一次 16. although = though虽然
17. most of the students=most students 18. shop=go shopping=do some shopping 购物
19. as for至于 20. activity survey活动调查
21. do homework做家庭作业 22. dohouse work做家务事
23. eat less meat吃更少的肉 24. junk food垃圾食物
25. be good for 对什么有益 26. be bad for对什么有害
27. want to do sth想做某事 28. wantsb to do sth想某人做某事
29. try to do sth尽量做某事 30. come home from school放学回家
31. of course = certainly = sure当然 32. get good grades取得好成绩
33. some advice 34. hardly=not nearly / almost not几乎不
35. keep/be in good health保持健康 36.be stressed紧张的，有压力的
37. take a vacation去度假 48.get back 回来
1. How often do you exercise? 你（你们）多久锻炼一次身体？
How often + 助动词do(does或did) + 主语 + do sth.? 疑问词how often是问频率(多久一次),（在这里助动
，如：once, twice, three times…, sometimes, often, quite, often, never, every day, once a week , twice a month , three times a month , three or four times a month 等。
2. “What do you usually do on weekends?” “ I usually play soccer.”
3. “What’s your favorite program?” “It’s Animal World.” “你最喜欢什么节目？”“动物世界。”
4. As for homework , most students do homework every day .
5. Mom wants me to get up at 6:00 and play ping-pong with her .
want to do sth. 意思是“想要做某事”；
want sb. to do sth.意思是“想要某人做某事”。
6. She says it’s good for my health.
be good for...表示“对……有益（有好处）”;其反义为：be bad for...。（这里for 是介词，后跟名词、代词或动名词）
7. How many hours do you sleep every night?
8. I exercise every day , usually when I come home from school .
9. My eating habits are pretty good . pretty相当于very。
10. I try to eat a lot of vegetables , usually ten to eleven times a week .
try to do sth.表示“ 尽力做某事 ” ，不包含是否成功的意思而try doing sth.表示“（用某一办法）试着去做某事”。
11. My healthy lifestyle helps me get good grades.
help sb.(to) do sth.帮助某人做某事
12. Good food and exercise help me to study better.
13. Is her lifestyle the same as yours or different? =Is her lifestyle the same as your lifestyle
or is her lifestyle different from yours? be the same as … / be different from …
14. What sports do you play ?
15. A lot of vegetables help you to keep in good health .
keep in good health = keep healthy = stay healthy
16. You must try to eat less meat .
try to do sth.表示“ 尽力做某事 ” ,不包含是否成功的意思,less是little的比较级
17. That sounds interesting.
Unit 2 What’s the matter?
What’s the matter? I have a headache.
You should drink some tea. The sounds like a good idea.
I have a sore back. That’s too bad . I hope you feel better soon.
1. Have a cold 感冒 2. sore back 背痛 3. neck and neck 并驾齐驱，齐头并进
4. I have a stomachache 我胃痛 = I have got a stomachache = There is something wrong with my stomach
= My stomach hurts = I have (got) a pain in my stomach
5. What’s the matter? 怎么了？ = What’s the trouble (with you)? = What’s your trouble? = What’s wrong (with you)? = What’ the matter (with you)? =What has happened to you? = Is there anything wrong (with you)? = what’s up?
6. sore throat 咽喉痛 7. lie down and rest 躺下休息
8. see a dentist 看牙医 9. drink lots of water 多喝水
10. hot tea with honey加蜂蜜的热茶 11.That’s a good idea 好主意
12.That’s too bad太糟糕了 13.I think so 我认为如此
14. I’m not feeling well. 我觉得不太舒服 = I’m not feeling fine/all right.
= I’m feeling ill/sick. =I feel terrible/bad. = I don’t feel well.
15. get some rest 多休息 16. I have no idea = I don’t know 我不知道
17. stressed out 筋疲力尽 18. I am tired 我累了 He is tired. 他累了
19. a healthy lifestyle健康的生活方式 20. traditional Chinese doctors传统中医
21. a balance of yin and yang阴阳调和 22. you have too much yin.你阴气太盛
23. to eat a balance diet饮食平衡 24. healthy food 健康食品
25. stay healthy 保持健康 = keep healthy = keep in good health = keep fit
26. enjoy oneself (myself, yourself, herself, himself, themselves, ourselves, itself
=have a good time = have a wonderful time = have fun
27. enjoysth. =like sth. (名词)喜欢某物, enjoy doing sth.喜欢做某事=like dong sth practice doing sth.练习做某事， mind doing sth. 介意做某事，
finish doing sth.完成某事，give up doing sth.放弃做某事，
can’t help doing sth.忍不住做某事，
keep ding sth. 坚持做某事. （keep on doing sth. / keep sb. doing sth. ）
be busy doing sth. 忙着做某事 be used to doing sth.习惯于做某事
make a contribution to doing sth.为..做贡献 go on doing sth. 继续做某事
forget doing sth.忘记做某事remember doing sth. 记得做某事
spend....(in) doing sth. 花（时间）来做某事
prefer doing sth.to doing sth.比起（做...）来更愿意（做...）
28. at the moment = now 此刻 29. Host family 东道家庭
30.Conversation practice会话练习 31. I’m sorry to hear that.听到此事我很难过
1． What’s the matter? I have a bad cold.
2．Maybe you should see a dentist.
3．I hope you feel better soon.
4．Traditional Chinese doctors believe we need a balance of yin and yang to be healthy.
5．Eating Dangshen and Huangqi herbs is also good for this. 6．People who are too stressed out and angry may have too much yang.
7．It’s easy to have a healthy lifestyle, and it’s important to eat a balanced diet.
8．When you are tired, you shouldn’t go out at night.
9．I believe him, but I can’t believe in him.
10．I am not feeling very well at the moment.
I’m tired and I have a lot of headaches.
11．I’m stressed out because my Mandarin isn’t improving.
12．I practice playing the piano every day.
13．She had finished writing the letter when I went in.
14．The doctor asked him to give up smoking.
15．Do you mind closing the window?
16．Mary couldn’t help laughing at his jokes.
17．They kept working though it was raining.