What animal does Mike like best?
2. How is Lucy going to Xiamen?
A B C
3. Where would Sam like to go?
A B C
4. What? s the weather like?
5. Who runs fastest?
A B C B. Ann. C. Lily.
6. When will the supermarket close?
A. At 5:00. B. At 5:15. C. At 4:45.
7. What subjects will the boy work hard at next term?
A. English and Physics B. Maths and Geography C. History and English
8. What was the woman doing when the man saw her just now?
A. She was searching for some photos on the Internet.
B. She was discussing the project.
C. She was talking with Lucy.
9. Why did the man?s daughter go to London?
A. To study. B. To have a holiday. C. To visit her friends.
10. Where does the dialogue take place?
A. In a shoe shop. B. In a clothes shop. C. At a bookshop.
11. What caused the fire?
A. Car accident. B. Stoves.
12. When did the house caught fire?
A. In the morning. B. In the afternoon.
C. Lightning. C. In the evening
C. climbing the hill
C. drinking water
C. a market 13. A. getting on the bus B. having breakfast 14. A. drawing B. swimming 15. A. factories B. the museum
16. What?s the relationship(关系) between the speaker and Kate?
A. Workmates. B. Classmates.
17. What does Kate look like?
A. She?s short and fat. B. She has a round face.
18. What?s Kate?
A. A teacher. B. A worker.
19. How does Kate usually go to work?
A. By bus. B. By train.
20. How many days does she work every week?
京翰中考网http://zhongkao.zgjhjy.com/ C. Neighbours. C. She has a long nose. C. A doctor. C. By car.
A. 4 days. B. 5 days. C. 6 days.
21. My brother is honest boy, he never tells a lie.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
22. Nobody can live________ fresh air and clean water.
A. with B. in C. by D. without
23. --- I didn?t see Tom last night. Where was he?
--- He______ an interesting book at home.
A. reads B. is reading C. was reading D. will reading
24. — Who is the man over there? Is it Mr. Wu?
— It ________ him, but I am not quite sure.
A. may be B. maybe C. is D. must be
25. Our teachers always tell us ________ across the street when the traffic light is red.
A. to go B. don?t go C to not go D. not to go
26. We should do ________ talking and some more work. Actions speak louder than words.
A. less B. much C. more D. little
27. — Why do English people talk so often about the weather when they start a talk?
— Because the weather is a(n) ________ topic (话题).
A. safe B. serious C. awful
28. — Kate, ________ forget to give my best wishes to your uncle.
— Thanks, I will. D. exciting
A. doesn?t B. don?t C. won?t D. can?t
29. The snowstorm brought disaster to ________ people.
A. thousands of B. thousands C. thousand of D. thousand
30. My father was reading a book ________ I was doing my homework.
A. before B. after C. when D. while
31.Your ________ is so sweet, you will be a great singer in the future.
A. sound B. noise C. smile D. voice
32. In winter people usually keep flowers in their houses to them from the cold weather.
A. produce B. provide C. protect D. plant
33. —Excuse me, how can I get to the South Hill?
— Oh, ________ of these buses will take you there, you can only take a taxi.
A. all B. both C. none D. nothing
34. ________ everyone is here, let?s begin our meeting.
A. So B. As a result C. Until D. Since
35. —It?s said that Tian Liang and Cindy are not going to take part in the program “Where are
we going, dad?”.
—________ I like them very much.
A. That?s great. B. What a pity! C. It doesn?t matter. D. No problem.
阅读下列短文，从文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。 Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Rakesh, he studied and lived in a boarding school(寄宿学校). Every night he jumped over the wall and played outside. He
returned before dawn (黎明) and lay on his bed again, so no one knew that Rakesh went out at .
One night as usual, Rakesh found asleep. He decided to play outside again. He went into his teacher—Mrs. Green?s room and saw her . Then Rakesh walked out towards the wall. Near the wall, there was a ladder in the bushes, he hid it there. He the ladders and he climbed up it , then jumped over the wall. at that time his teacher got up and took away the from the wall. A few hours , Rakesh returned. In the dark, he tried to climb from the wall. Sadly, there was no ladder,
instead, Mrs. Green was standing where the ladder was and waited for him. Rakesh was very to be punished (处罚), but to his surprise, she just helped Rakesh to get onto the ground , said, "Rakesh, at least a warm coat with you, when you go out at night."
Mrs. Green's made Rakesh know his own faults. He apologized (道歉) and never went out at night again. It is the lesson that he has ever had.
36. A. never B. always C. seldom
37. A. daytime B. weekends C. night
38. A. someone B. anyone C. no one
39. A. loudly B. quietly C. happily
40. A. sleeping B. reading C. watching TV
41. A. took care of B. took away C. took a look at
42. A. And B. But C. So
43. A. He B. They C. She
44. A. bed B. chair C. bushes
45. A. ago B. before C. later
46. A. up B. down C. out
47. A. afraid B. glad C. sorry
48. A. buy B. bring C. take
49. A. kindness B. illness C. happiness
50. A. worst B. best C. furthest
京翰中考网http://zhongkao.zgjhjy.com/ D. sometimes D. noon D. everyone D. quickly D. running D. took out D. Because D. It D. ladder D. late D. in D. surprised D. borrow D. sadness D. smallest
Do you like travelling? If you are interested, come to our travel service as soon as possible. We offer the following travel lines for you to choose from.
51. If you want to relax yourself at the seaside, you can call________ .
A. 800-817-7223 B. 800-810-6288 C. 800-830-7288 D. 800-850-8288
52. Mrs. Li is planning to take the 8-Day London Tour with her daughter. How much will they pay?
A. ￥31600 B. ￥33600 C. ￥32600 D.￥27600
53. If you take the 6-Day Colourful Taiwan Group Tour, you will be able to ________.
A. taste Yangzhou food B. enjoy the view of the Thames
C. climb A-li Mountain D. walk along the beaches
A dog can?t speak any words, but it can “talk”. It has feelings just as you do. Sometimes it may feel angry or afraid. Watch a dog closely, and you can find out its feelings. You can see what it is trying to tell you. When you are afraid, you may look down. When a dog is afraid, it may run away. When you are angry with other people, you stare at(凝视) them. An angry dog also stares. Sometimes the hair along its back stands up.
Do you feel guilty (有罪的) when you have done something wrong? Dogs can feel guilty, too. Sometimes when I come home, my dog gives me a guilty look. Then I know he has done something wrong.
Dogs need love and attention (关心). Some dogs are very unhappy when they are left alone for a long time. Some dogs snaps(撕咬)if they don?t get enough attention.
You may have a dog or you may know a dog. Treat it well if you want to have fun with it. Take it for a walk. Don?t order（命令） it round too much. Try not to punish (惩罚) it. Always remember, a dog has needs and feelings just as you do. Talk to a dog, and it will talk to you.
54.When a dog is afraid, it may _______.
A. look down B. run away C. bark D. stare
55. When ______, you know that a dog has done something wrong.
A. It runs away from you B. Its hair stands up
C. its tail shakes (摇摆) D. it has a guilty look
56. If a dog snaps at things, it may ________.
A. feel lonely B. be frightened C. feel sleepy D. be happy
57. Which of the following would the writer like you to do towards your dog?
A. Leave your dog alone. B. Punish the dog.
C. Treat it the way you want to be treated. D. Teach the dog to take orders from you
Jay, an American, wanted to write a book about famous churches (教堂)around the world. Firstly, Jay bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Columbus, Ohio, USA, thinking that he would start by working his way across the USA from East to West.
On his first day he was inside a church taking photos when he noticed a golden telephone on the wall with a sign that read "$10,000 per call".
Jay was so he asked a priest (牧师) what the telephone was used for.
The priest told him that it was a direct (直接的) line to heaven（天堂） and that for $10,000 you could talk to God. Jay thanked the priest and went along his way.
Next stop was in Des Moines, and there at a very large church, he saw the same looking
golden telephone with the same sign under it. A nearby nun（修女）told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to God.
Jay decided to travel to Australia to see if they had a similar phone. He arrived at Western Australia, and again, in the church he entered, there was the same looking golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read "40 cents per call."
Somewhat surprised, Jay asked the priest about the sign. 'Father Brian, I travelled all over the world and I saw this same golden telephone in many churches. I know it is a direct line to Heaven, but in all of them price was $10,000 per call. Why is it so cheap here?'
Father（神父）Brian smiled and answered, 'My son, you're in Australia now - this is Heaven, so it's only a local call.'
58. How many churches did Jay go to in the passage?
A. Three B. Four C. Five D. Six
59. The underlined word ?intrigued? in Paragraph 3 may mean ??.
A. 恐惧的 B.欣喜的 C.犹豫的 D. 好奇的
60. Which is TURE according to the passage?
A. Jay was a singer. B. In all of churches, the price was $10,000 per call
C. All the telephones look the same. D. Jay travelled in America by car.
61. We can infer (推断) from the Father Brian?s words in the last Paragraph?
A. Jay was from Australia.
B. Jay would spend less money in Australia because everything was cheaper there.
C. Australia is as beautiful as Heaven.
D. Father Brian found his real son at last.
Do you like eating chocolate? Companies spend millions of dollars on tools and machines to make chocolate. With a little ingredients, however, you can turn your kitchen into a chocolate factory. Today we will teach the Cocoa Powder （可可粉）Method（方法）, it is easier for beginners. Try it and make your own homemade chocolate.
Here are the ingredients (原料) you need:
cocoa powder — 2 cups (220g) ; butter — 3/4 cup (170g); sugar — 3/4 cup (100g); milk — 2/3 cup (150ml); salt — a little bit ; water — 1 cup (235ml).
Now, please follow these steps. First, mix the cocoa powder and butter in a bowl until you have a smooth paste (酱). Then , add the cocoa powder mixture (混合物) to the hot water and stir（搅拌）. Allow the temperature to rise back up. Put the hot mixture into a bowl, stir the sugar mixture into the hot cocoa mix. Add milk, stir until smooth. At last, put the mixture into different containers（容器）. The chocolate will take the shape of the container. You can put it in the fridge to harden（使变硬）it.
We hope you can enjoy your homemade chocolate.
62. What is NOT necessary when we are making chocolate?
A. cocoa power B. salt C. water
63. Which is the right order to make chocolate?
京翰中考网http://zhongkao.zgjhjy.com/ D. egg
① Put sugar and milk into the mixture.
② Mix the cocoa powder and butter
③ Place the mixture into containers, and put it in the fridge.
④ Add hot water and stir.
A. ②④①③ B. ②①④③ C. ②④③① D. ④②①③
64. What?s the best title of this passage?
A. How to Build a Chocolate Factory. B. The Ways to Eat Chocolate.
C. How to Make Chocolate at Home. D. The Cocoa Bean Method.
65. The information above may come from a ________.
A. story book B. magazine C. sports newspaper D. travel guide
66. The ________ will drop below zero. (温度)
67. You should understand the ___________of learning English well.(重要性)
68. All of us know bad weather sometimes causes _______ disasters. (自然的)
69. The ________ girl named Susanne in the world weighs nearly 700 kilograms now. （胖)
70. Ladies and gentlemen, please let me ________ my best friend to you. (介绍)
71. ______, he didn?t hurt badly in the terrible accident. (lucky)
72. The ______ are busy fishing in the lake. (fish)
73. The shoes are ________ to wear, I will not buy them. (comfortable )
74. Help _________to some meat, boys and girls. (you)
75. You had better________ at home until it stops raining. (stay)
The haze（雾霾）season is back. How much do you know about haze? Haze can also be called “Smog”. The word "smog" is from the words “smoke” and “fog”, it first appeared in the early 20th century, It is a kind of air pollution（污染）caused（导致）mostly by cars and factories. Smog will do great harm（伤害）to your health, especially lungs（肺）.It can make you cough and cause skin and eye problems. It seems that we can do nothing to stop it, but only wait until the wind blows all the smog away. However, there are some easy ways to prevent it hurting you. Here are some of them.
1. Don’t do exercise in the open.
Exercising in the open makes you breathe（呼吸）deeply, and you will take in the particles（颗粒物）deep into your lungs.
2. Stay indoors and keep the air clean.
If you can, just stay in your room and keep the doors and windows closed. Remember to air your room twice a day, you can open the window at noon or at night for half an hour.
3. Wear a mask.
Paper and cotton masks can not help you in the haze weather. Some special masks, such as N95 masks, can keep you from breathing in the particles in the air.
4. Change your diet.
Scientists find that vitamin A, C and E can greatly help protect your eyes, nose and lungs. So eat more green vegetables and fresh fruit everyday. What?s more, do not eat food with too much fat（脂肪），it?s bad for your lungs.
Last summer holiday, I took a trip to Yunnan. It is in the southern part of our country .It is really a very great place with beautiful clean rivers and kind people. Trees and flowers are seen everywhere. Every year lots of come here to enjoy themselves.
Maybe know Shi Lin (stone forests). There are all kinds of stones. Some of the smaller stones look like graceful girls; and the stones look like handsome men. Other stones look like cats, mice, elephants and so on. Of all the stones, the stone like a beautiful girl in a legend （传说）is the most .Her name is A Shima, I am sure you know this name.
I also went to Li Jiang. A river runs never get , it?s easy for you to find your way. There are many ethnic minority(少数民族) people in Yunnan. They are very cordial （热情的）. And they all like singing and dancing. We danced with them the campfire（篝火） that night. I really had a good time.
I like the elephants and fruits there . An elephant is even taller than me! I even sit on its back, I was very afraid at first. I took some photos with it. The fruits there are
very fresh and delicious. They are very good for our health.
The trip to Yunnan is so wonderful that I will never forget it.
A. 句子翻译（共5小题；每小题2分， 计10分）
100. 瘦西湖(Slender West Lake)不仅在在中国很有名，在全世界也很有名。
101. 每个人对幸福都有自己的向往和理解，什么才是幸福的生活呢？你们学校的English Club 举行了以My Happy Life为题的征文活动，请根据下面的表格提示，再加上你自己的
My happy life
What is a happy life? Different persons have different answers. I think my life is very
八年级英语参考答案 一、听力部分（共20小题；每小题1分，计20分） 1－5 BBCCB 6－10BCAAA 11-12 CA 13-15 CAB 16-20 CCCBB 二、单项选择（共15小题；每小题1分，计15分） 21-25 BDCAD26－30 AABAD31-35 DCCDB 三、完形填空（共15小题；每小题1分，计15分） 36-40 BCDBA 41-45 DBCDC46-50 BACAB 四、阅 读理解（共15小题；每小题2分，计30分） 51－53 BAC 54－57 BDAC 58－61 ADCC 62-65 DACB 五、词汇运用 (共l0小题；每小题l分，计l0分)
66. temperature67. importance 68. natural 69. fattest 70. introduce
71. Luckily 72. fishermen 73. uncomfortable74.yourselves75. stay
76. means 77. foggy 78. factories 79.bad 80. How / Ways
81. exercise 82. much/often/long 83. air 84. Wear 85. less
86. mountains 87. visitors 88. strange 89. bigger 90. famous
91. through 92. lost 93. around 94. best 95. though
96.When winter comes, the days are getting longer and longer.
97. The government must act/ take actions to stop/ prevent the sandstorm.
98. They boy gets up early in order to catch the early bus.
0.5分 1分 0.5分
99. We need more people to provide the poor students with books.
We need more people to provide books for the poor students..
100. Slender West Lake is not only famous / famous not only in China, but also in / all over / around the world.
1分 1 分
1. W: Which animal do you like best in the zoo, Mike?
M: I like the panda best. It's so lovely.
2. M: Lucy, how are you going to Xiamen for the winter holiday?
W: By plane, I think.
3. W: Where would you like to go on holiday, Sam? London or Paris?
M: Neither, I'd like to go to Sydney.
4. W: I want to have a picnic next Sunday. What will the weather be like?
M: It's cloudy. We can go for a picnic.
5. W: They say Lucy runs very fast. But I think Lily runs faster.
M: You're right. But Ann runs much faster than Lily
6. W: It's five o'clock now.
M: Oh, dear! The supermarket will close in 15 minutes.
I hope I can get there in time.
7. M: Mum, here is my school report.
W: You do well in Maths, Physics and Geography. But you are not good at English and history.
M: I'll work hard at them next term.
8. M: I saw you in the computer room just now.
W: Oh, I was searching the Internet. I was looking for some photos of the 1976 Tangshan earthquake with Lucy.
9. W: I heard that your daughter went to London to spend a holiday?
M: No. She went there to study English with her friends.
10. W: Would you please show me a pair of brown shoes in Size Six?
M: Oh, sorry. We have no Size Six in that colour.
M: Mrs Green. I am sorry to hear your house caught fire three days ago.
W: It was terrible. We were sleeping when the lightning hit the house. It was about 2 o'clock in the morning.
M: How terrible! Did the firemen come to help?
W: Yes. I called 119 and they arrived in five minutes. They put out the fire quickly. M: Was anybody hurt?
W: Luckily nobody was hurt. My family were safe but my computer and TV set were
On Sunday morning, after breakfast our classmates are getting on the bus to the park. At 7:00 we are getting off the bus in front of the park gate. We are going into the park with our teacher, Mr.Lee. First we see a hill and many boys begin to climb it. After a while, at 9:00 ,girls are singing and dancing under the tree. What are we doing at 10:00? We are sitting by the lake and some of us are drawing . Finally, all the classmates are watching animals in the zoo. At noon, we are eating fast food. For the whole afternoon, we are visiting the museum. When we arrive at the school on foot, it is 5:00.
Kate is my best friend. She lives next door and we are friends for almost 10 years. Kate is tall and slim. She has a square face and a long nose. I like her bright smiling eyes. They make her look really pretty and kind. She works in a hospital. Her house is far from the hospital. She usually goes to work by train. She starts work at eight in the morning and finishes work at six o'clock in the evening. She works from Monday to Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays she doesn't go to work. Sometimes she goes to see her friends. Sometimes she stays at home and reads books.