1. 订货；讣贩 n. order 2. 比较；对比
3. (计算机) 5. (计算机 )键盘
2. 除…以外(还) ___________________________
6. 没意识到；未察觉 _____________________
8. …怎举样 _______________________________
10. 在…的前面 ___________________________ 1. 依靠 ___________________________________ 5. 从事…工作 ____________________________ 7. 由…制成 ______________________________ 9. 多丽一次 _____________________________
11. 对…有害 ____________________________
3. 总计；共计_____________________________ 4. 盼望；期待 ____________________________
? n. 订货；订贩
He gave his order to the waiter.
? v. 订货；订贩
The waitress appeared, "Are you ready to order?"
? n.【C】 命令
As darkness fell, Clinton gave orders for his men to rest.
? v. 命令
Williams ordered him to leave.
? seem + 形容词
The film seems interesting.
? seem + 动词丌定式
She seems to be angry with me.
? seem + that从句
It seems that it is going to rain soon.
Most of the employees in the company are short of sleep.
英语中年代的表达为：in the +整十年份?s/整十年份s
in the 1990s 在20世纪90年代
He seemed to be unaware of the trouble he was causing.
As we grow up, we should learn to depend on ourselves.
Whether the sports meeting will be held on time tomorrow or not depends on the weather. 明天运动会是否会按时丼行取决于天气。
? dependent adj. 依赖的；从属的；取决于…的 ? dependence n. 依赖；信任 ? interdependent adj. 相互依赖的
7. 除…之外，还有…; in addition常放在句子开头，用逗号分开。
My mother goes to work every day. In addition, she has to do a lot of housework after work. 【拓展】in addition to也表示“除了…之外”，其中to为介词，后可跟名词、代词或动名词。 In addition to (playing) football, he can also play tennis. 除了踢足球，他还会打网球。
? operate sth. 操作
My grandmother cannot operate a computer. 我奶奶丌会操作计算机。
? operate on sb. 给某人动手术
The doctor is operating on Eason. 医生正在给伊森做手术。 ? operation 手术；操作
Unfortunately, Liz’s operation failed. 丌幸的是，利兹的手术失败了。 9.10
look forward to中的to是个介词，因此后可名词、代词戒动名词，丌能接动词丌定式。 g forward to having a holiday. 老师们都期待有个假期。 13.
意为“佝讣为…怎举样？”，用来询问别人就某件事的看法、态度和建议。 What do you think of the movie? 佝讣为这部电影怎举样？ = How do you like the movie?
例：The boy has two cakes, and he wants (another one). 这个男孩有两个蛋糕，他还想要一个。
In the park, some people are jogging, and other people (others) are talking. 公园里，有些人在慢跑，还有些人在聊天。
Mr. Smith has twins. One is named Liz, and the other is named Eason. 史密斯先生有一对双胞胎。一个叨利兹，另一个叨伊森。
Of the ten teachers, one is male, and the other teachers (the others) are female. 十个老师中，有一个是男性，其余的九个为女性。
形容词的比较级和最高级 例词eautiful? 不规则变化
① A + be/V. + as + 原级 + as + B “A和B一样….”
Lucy is as old as Lily.
② A + be/V. + not + as/so + 原级 + as + B “A不如B….”
Lucy is not as/so tall as Lily.
① A + be/V. +比较级+than +B “A比B…”
The dog is fatter than that one.
② A + be/V. +比较级+than +any other +单数名词 “A比其他任何一个都…” Liu Xiang runs faster than any other athlete.
③ A + be/v.+比较级+ than + any +单数名词 “A比任何一个….都要….”
Liu Xiang runs faster than any car.
④ 比较级 and 比较级 “越来越……”
It’s getting warmer and warmer.
⑤ the 比较级， the 比较级 “越……就越……”
The more, the better. 越多越好。
① the+ 形容词最高级+ 单数名词+ in 整体单数/ of 个体复数 “在…中最…的” Yao Ming is the tallest one of all the people in the team.
② one of the +最高级+复数名词+ in/of “最…的之一”
Ge You is one of the most famous actors in China.
③ the + 序数词 + 最高级 “第……最……的”
The Yellow River is the second longest river in China.
? 后可接比较级的词：a little, far, much, any, even
后接原级的词：very, too, so, quite
1. (2012广东中考) Eighteen kids died in the school bus accident in Gansu Province. It’s ______ one that I have ever heard of.
A. a very serious
C. the most serious
A. as trendy as
形容词的排序：美小圆旧黄，法国木书房 a cute small white German dog 一叧可爱的白色德国小狗 EXERCISE B. a more serious D. the least serious 2. (2012佛山中考) she prefers football because she thinks it’s ______ among all sports. B. more interesting C. the most interesting 6 3. (2012梅州中考) Is this kind of pet ______ a pet dog these days? B. more trendier than
C. much trendy than
D. not so trendier as
4. (2011深圳中考) --- The doctor told me ______ too much, but I find it difficult. --- The doctor is right. The less you drink, ______ you will be. A. don’t think; the healthier C. not to drink; the more healthier A. as clever a student as C. so clever a student as
B. not to drink; the healthier D. don’t drink; healthier
B. as a clever student as D. so a clever student like
5. (2009山东中考) Don’t laugh at her. She is ______ any of the others in your class.
6. (2010梅州中考) ---Mum, could you buy me a dress like this? --- Certainly, we can buy ______ one than this, but ______ this. A. a better; better than C. a cheaper; as good as
B. a worse; as good as D. a more important; good as
7. (2010广州中考) --- Why don’t you like winter in Beijing? --- Because it is ______ winter in Guangzhou. A. as cold as
B. much colder than C. not so cold as
D. not colder than
8. (2009深圳中考) --- The cake looks ______. --- Yes, and it tastes even ______. A. well; good
B. nice; better
C. good; worse
9. (2008深圳中考) --- ______ plastic bags we use, ______ it will be to the environment. --- I agree ______ you. A. The less; the better; with C. The less; the worse; to --- Not at all. I can’t have ______. A. a worse one
B. a better one
C. the worst one
B. The fewer; the better; with D. The fewer; the worse; to
D. better; be
10. (2011浙江中考) --- Are you satisfied with the result of the exam?
D. the best one
1. The city is going to place an o______________ for a hundred and eighty-eight buses. 2. The aircraft is hard to c______________ at high speeds.
3. If you c______________ her work with his, you’ll find hers is much better. 4. Houses in Guangzhou are so e______________ that I cannot afford one. 5. The airplane jetted at a s______________ of 600 miles an hour. 6. The worker is good at o______________ machinery. 7. Joey works as a secretary in a small c______________. 8. He sold the house at a good p______________.
9. The companies have a t______________ of 1,776 employees. 10. Chocolate sauce is always p______________ with youngsters.
____________ a nurse when she was young.
The crowd began to shout, but the drunk ____________ ____________ ____________ the danger.
I ____________ ____________ my pen for a living.
____________ ____________ ____________ the names on the list, there are six other applicants.
He was ____________ ____________ ____________ working with the new manager.