多个形容词做定语时排列的先后顺序是：1）冠词或人称代词 2）数词 3）性质 4）大小 5）形状
6）表示老少，新旧 7）颜色 8）事务、质地、人的国籍、用途。例如：
His grandpa still lives in this small short house.
The woman bought two beautiful Chinese plates.
注意：有些形容词只能作表语，如：alone, afraid, asleep 等。例如：
The young should take good care of the old.
Don't wake the sleeping baby up. He is asleep.
The old man is alone.
The rich never help the poor in this country.
形容词用来修饰something, anything, nothing, everything等不定代词，要放在这些词的后面。例如：
You'd better tell us something interesting. The police found nothing strange in the room.
One day, a young man, twenty-five years old, came to visit the professor. 有一天，一位25岁的年轻人来拜访这位教授。
I live in a building about fifty meters high.
They are the students easy to teach. 他跑的很慢。 时间副词、地点副词和方式副词一般放在句末。如： They went to the park yesterday morning. 昨天上午他们去公园了。 他们是很容易较的学生。
We live in a house much larger than yours.
Did you see anybody else?
We are living happily.
He runs slowly.
I heard him sing English songs over there. 我听见他在那边唱英语歌曲。 He drove the jeep carefully. 他小心地开着吉普。 注意： 有时表示时间的副词也可放在句首，起强调作用。如： Yesterday I got up late. 昨天我起床很晚。 频度副词一般放在be动词、情态动词及第一个助动词之后，实义动词之前如：He is seldom ill. 他很少生病。 You must always remember this. 你一定要记住这一点。 I often write to my parents.
Do you usually go to school on foot.
He has never been to Beijing. She seldom goes out at night. 她晚上很少出门。 I am never late for school. 我上学从不迟到。 他从来没有去过北京。
Sometimes she goes to school by bus and sometimes she goes to school by bike.
That's quite early.
I nearly missed the bus.
She did rather badly.
否定副词一般放在动词之前、系动词be或助动词之后。如： We had hardly got to the station when the train left. 火车离开时，我们差不多/几乎到了车站。 疑问副词放在特殊疑问句的句首。如： When can you come? 你什么时候来？ How many days are there in a month? 一个月有多少天？ What are you going to do when you grow up? 张大以后，你打算干什么？ Where were you born? 你是在那里出生的？ Why didn't he come? 他为什么没有来？
关系副词when, where, why 引导定语从句时，位于从句之前、所修饰的词之后。如： Tell me the reason why you did it. 把你这样做的理由告诉我。
It's the sort of day when you'd like to stay in bed. 这是个令人恋床不起的日子。
I don't know the place where we will go. 我不知道我们将要去的地方。
同时存在时间状语和地点状语时，时间状语一般放在后面。如： The meeting will be held in the classroom tomorrow. 明天会议将在教室里举行。
He watched TV in his room last night. 他作晚在房间里看电视。
They arrived in Beijing at 8 o'clock last evening. 他们昨天晚上8:00到达北京。
注：有些词既可用做形容词也可副词。如： late, wide, well, fast, easy, early 等
The road is so wide that 8 buses can go throw it at a time. Open your mouth wide.
形容词和副词的比较级和最高级的变化方法如下： 1) 符合规则的：
注意：有些形容词，如 dead, empty, round, sure, woolen 等受本身含义的限制，没有比较级。
例题解析：举一反三，学的更轻松！ He is ________ friends than I.
A. much more B. many more C. very more D. too more
解析： 后面有可数名词复数时， many的比较级形式为many more 修饰。 应选B.
2. Which is the _________ country, Japan or Australia?
A. more developed B. more developing C. most developed D. most developing
解析： 两者比较用比较级， 表示"发达"用 developed, 而developing 是 "发展中的" 意思
3． There were _______ shops in the city in 1982 than in 1990. A. little B. few C. fewer D. less 解析：little 不能修饰可数名词，两者比较需用比较级， 所以应选C.
4. If you are not free today, come another day __________. A. too B. so C. instead D. yet
解析：instead 作副词用时意为"代替，顶替"， 表示前面的事情没做， 而是做了后面的事。Instead一般位于句首。应选C.
5．He can't tell us ________, I think.
A. important anything B. anything important
C. important something D. something important.
6. The Huang River is the second __________ river in our country.
A. long B. longer C. longest D. the longest
解析："定冠词the+ 序数词 + 形容词最高级 " 表示"第几大……" 应选C.
7. The light in the office wasn't ________for him to read.
A. enough bright B. bright enough C. brightly D. enough brightly
解析：enough修饰名词时可前可后， 修饰形容词或副词时， 要后置。应选B.
8. There was an accident at the corner. ________, the girl wasn't _________hurt.
A. luckily, badly B. luck, hardly C. Lucky, heavily D. Lucky, strongly
9. You must keep your eyes _________ when you do eye exercises. A. close B. open C. closed D., opened 解析: 此处需用形容词做宾语补足语。 应选C.
10. Five days has passed , but I haven't finished half of the work. ________,
A. already B. still C. too D. yet
解析：already 与 yet 都可用于现在完成时态。Already常用于肯定句， 而yet 常
1.Don't worry, sir. I'm sure I can run _________ to catch up with them.
A. slowly enough B. enough slowly C. fast enough D. enough fast
2. The text is very easy for you. There are ________ new words in it.
A. a few B. a little C. few D. little
3. It's such an ________ film that all the students are ______ in it.
A. interesting; interested B. interested; interesting
C. interesting; interesting D. interested; interested; interested
4. Mingming got up very _______,so he came to school half an hour ______.
A. late; lately B. lately; late C. lately; lately D. late; late
5. I am ________ worried about y parents' healthy conditions.
A. some times B. sometime C. sometimes D. some times
6. We don't have ________ every day.
A. a lot of school works B. many school work C. seriously, serious D. serious, seriously 12. ________ is it from our school to Lupu Bridge? A. How long B. How often C. How far D. How much 13. In our city, it is ______ in July, but it is even _______ in August.
C. any school works D. much school work
7. -Look! How fast the two horses are running!
--Oh, yes! They are nearly _______.
A. up and down B. slower and slower C. more or less D. neck and neck
8. ______ children there are in family,_______ their life will be.
A. The less; the better B. The fewer; the better C. Fewer; richer D. More; poorer
9. Most of the people in Guangdong are getting ________.
A. more and more rich B. more rich and more rich
C. richer and richer D. richer and richest
10. Which lesson is _______, this one or that one?
A. difficult B. much difficult C. more difficult D. the most difficult
11. "A ______ accident happened at 7:30 a.m." said the policeman _______.
A. serious, serious B. seriously, seriously A. hotter; hottest B. hot; hot C. hotter; hot D. hot; hotter 14. This pencil is ______ that one. A. so long as B. as longer as C. longer than D. not as longest as 15. The station is two kilometers _______ the hospital. A. away to B. far away C. far from D. away from 16. Beijing has ______ many buses that there is often a traffic jam in rush hours. A. so B. very C. too D. much 17. This box is ______ heavy ________ I can't carry it. A. too, to B. so, that C. very, that D. too, that 18. India has the second _______ population in the world. A. larger B. most C. smallest D. largest 19. Mary received ________ many postcards at Christmas. A. so B. such C. too D. even
20. The cake smells ______. Please throw it away. A. good B. badly C. bad D. well 21. --- What was the weather like yesterday?
--- It was terrible. It rained so ________ that people could _______ go out.
A. hardly…hard B. hardly… hardly C. hard… hardly D. hard… hard
22. The meeting will be held in half an hour, but they haven't got everything ready_____.
A. ever B. already C. yet D. still
23. --- What about the English novel?
--- It's not very difficult. There are only ________ new words in it.
A. few B. a few C. many D. a little 24. How beautiful she sings! I've never heard ________.
A. the better voice B. a good voice C. the best voice D. a better voice
25. Mr Smith always has ________ to tell us.
A. some good pieces of news B. some pieces of good news
C. some good piece of news D. some piece of good new
26. I'm afraid the headmaster is _________ busy to meet the visitors.
A. too much B. much too C. so much D. very much
27. - Dad , when will you be free? You agreed to go to the seaside with me four days ago.
-- I am sorry, Jean. But I think I will have a ______ holiday soon.
A. four-days B. four-day C. four days D. four day
28. The scenery in Sanya looks ________, especially "Tian Ya Hai Jiao" is ________.
A, well, best B. fine, the most famous C. nice, better D. beautifully, the best
29. What a _______ day it is! Let's go out for a walk.
A. windy B. lovely C. rainy D.cloudy
30. Of the two. Australian students , Masha is ________ one. I think you can find
A, tallest B, the taller C. taller D. the tallest
1-5 CCADC 6-10 DDBCC 11-15 DCDCD 16-20 ABDAC 21-25 CCADB 26-30 BBBBB