16. Look! There is_______ Mp5 on the floor. Is it_______?
A. an; your B. a; hers C. an; yours D. an; her
17. Look! There are three_______ in the picture.
A. chicken B. sheeps C. fish D. horse
18. -May I have_______ bread? I am hungry.
- Sorry. I don't have_______.
A .any, some B. any, any
C. some, any D. some, some
19. - Tom is often late for school and he doesn't do his homework.
- He is_______, I think.
A. tired B. slow C. busy D. lazy
20. This pair of shoes looks nice. Can I_______?
A. try it on B. try on it C. try them on D. try on them
21. I just don't know_______ myself.
A. to buy what for B. what to buy for
C. what to buy to D. to buy what to
22. He is_______ to buy_______ for his parents.
A. rich enough, enough present
B. enough rich, enough presents
C. rich enough, enough presents
D. enough rich, presents enough
23. Which underlined letters of the words have a different sound?
24. It is impossible for humans to live on the moon_______ there is no water_______ air there.
A. so; and B. because; and C. if; or D. because; or
25. -_______ do you take some_______?
-Every day. And I am very healthy.
A. How often; exercise B. How long; exercises
C. How much; exercise D. How many; exercises
26. - Where is Simon?
- He with two of his friends_______ games in the garden.
A. play B. plays C. is playing D. are playing;
27. - Do you often get some presents_______ Christmas Day?
- Yes. And we usually hold a party_______ it.
A. at; celebrate B. on; celebrates
C. on; to celebrate D. at; celebrating
28. He eats_______ sweet food, so he becomes_______ fat.
A. too much; too much B. too much; much too
C. much too; much too D. much too; too much
29. She_______ the homework today. She may do it tomorrow.
A. needn't to finish B. doesn't need finish
C. needs not finish D. doesn't need to finish
30. - My family will go to Hainan to spend the winter holiday.
- Oh, wonderful! _______.
A. Have fun B. See you C. OK D. All Right
What is the best way to study? This is a very important question. Some Chinese students often study very hard for a enough food and enough rests. Every day you need a walk or play basketball or sing a song. When you Perhaps we that learning English is medicine, the effects(效果)of your study 奇特,and effects will come just like Chinese medicine. Wait and see.
31.A. time B. hours C. hour D. day
32.A. good B. bad C. bright D. clever
33. A. do B. need C. have D. want
34. A. go B. give C. pay D. take
35. A. begin B. come C. finish D. return(回来)
36. A. more B. less C. much D. a lot
37. A. guess B. know C. believe D. say
38.A. making B. having C. taking D. eating
39.A. and B. but C. or D. of
40.A. every day B. everyday C. every time D. a minute
There are 12,000 pictures on show here. You can see the whole Chinese history!
Place: City Museum
Time: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Films at the Museum
There are two European(欧洲的)films on Saturday afternoon at the Museum Theatre. See Broken Window at 2:30. The Workers is at 4:45. For more information, call 84987898.
Are you tired of eating the same food every day? Come to Central Park on Saturday and enjoy food from all over the world. Delicious and not expensive. Noon to 5:00 p.m.
Do You Want to Hear "The Zoo"?
"The Zoo", a popular rock group from Australia, Will give their first US concert(晋乐会) this Saturday night, at 8 at Rose Hall, City College.
The Music Shop's Sale
Sale on every record and tape in the shop, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Disco, Folk. Sale starts on Tuesday and ends on Thursday.
41. According to the ads(广告), what can you do on Saturday afternoon if you have time?
A. I can enjoy the delicious food in Central Park.
B. I can see two films and buy some tapes.
C. I can go to the City College to watch animals.
D. I can see a picture show and listen to music.
42. Where can you enjoy a concert after reading the ads above?
A. In the Museum Theatre.
B. In the City College.
C. In the City Museum.
D. In the Music Shop.
43. What is "The Zoo" in the ads?
A. It's a zoo with many animals in it.
B. It's the first US concert.
C. It gives a concert on Sunday night.
D. It's an Australian music group.
44. If Lucy would like to buy some cheap records, she cannot go to the Music Shop on ______.
A. Tuesday B. Wednesday C. Thursday D. Saturday
45. Which of the followings is True according to the ads?
A. People can see the whole European history in the City Museum.
B. People can call 84987898 to find more information about food and music.
C. People can eat different kinds of food in Central Park.
D. People can go to the zoo this Saturday night.
Big Ben is not the name of a man. It is the name of a huge clock in London, London is the capital of the UK. This clock has four faces, so no matter(无论) where you stand, you can read the time on the face of Big Ben. Each face is the size of a double-decker(双层的) bus.
The hands are about four meters long. It is about the size of two people standing on top of each other. If you go to London, you may want to visit the House of Parliament(国会大厦). You will find Big Ben sitting at the top of the clock tower(塔) in the House of Parliament. You will hear it as well as(也) you see it. The big clock makes such a loud sound, "Ding dong, ding dong," it goes every quarter of an hour. A big man gave the clock the name. He was Sir Benjamin Hail. He did much building work in London many years ago,
46. Big Ben is_______.
A. a double-decker bus B. a huge clock
C. the name of Ben D. a building
47. The clock strikes(敲击) every_______ of an hour.
A. ten minutes B. fifteen minutes
C. thirty minutes D. forty -five minutes
48. Which two words mean the same as "large"?
A. big and double B. huge and loud
C. big and huge D. giant and small
49. You can read the time of Big Ben_______.
A. at the top of the clock tower
B. in the House of Parliament
C. on the hands of the huge clock
D. on the four faces of the clock
50. The title（标题） of the passage may be_______.
A. Big Ben B. A clock
C. Sir Benjamin Hall . D. The Capital of the UK
It is Jim's birthday today. He is five years old. He gets many nice birthday presents from his family and one of them is a big drum(鼓).
"Who gives him the drum?" his father asks.
"His grandfather does." answers Jim's mother.
Jim likes his drum very much. He makes a noise with it, but his mother doesn't say anything about it. His father is not at home. He is working in a school. So he doesn't hear(听见)the noise.
But one of the neighbors doesn't like the noise at all. So one morning she takes a knife and goes into Jim's room. Jim is making a noise with the drum. She says to him, "Hello, Jim. Do you know there is something very nice in your drum? Here's a knife. Open the drum and let's find it."
51. Jim's_______ gives Jim the drum.
A. grandfather B. father C. mother D. neighbor
52. Jim's father is_______.
A. a worker B. a teacher C. a cleaner D. a shop assistant
53. The neighbor hates_______.
A. Jim's presents B. the drum C. the knife D. the noise
54. The neighbor tells Jim_______.
A. to put the drum away
B. to look alter the drum
C. to open the drum with the knife
D. to make a noise with the dram
55. Which of the following is right?
A. Jim's grandfather makes the drum.
B. Something is wrong with Jim's father's ears.
C. There is a nice present in the drum.
D. Jun's mother doesn't stop the noise.
56. Does Chang'e-3_______（运载）China's first moon probe（探测器）Yutu?
57. We must brush our （牙齿）before going to bed.
58. Yao Ming plays himself in the movie I Have Sunshine, which is about helping troubled teens get out of their_______（黑
59. Sometimes I feel hungry_______（在…中间）meals, so I eat an apple or a pear.
60. Every year, people in the US and Canada have a_______（特殊的）festival to say thanks.
61. Don't_______（借）money to Andy any more! He is a gambler.
62. South Africa's first black president Nelson Mandela died at the_______（年龄) of 95.
63. ----Which is your favourite festival, Jim'?
---I like Halloween______________.
64. - --What would you like to_______?
----Let me have a look at the menu first. Well, a hamburger and a bottle of juice, please.
65. ----These shoes are 499 yuan.
----Sorry, that's too expensive. Can we see_______ pair?
66. Look! There is a cat_______ (lie) on the ground.
67. I need him to help me_______ (study) insects(昆虫).
68. I am_______ (interest) in films.
69. If you want to keep fit, you should eat_______ (health).
70. The blouse_______ (make) of cotton feels soft.
71. Look! The school bus is coming.（改为同义句）
Look! _______ _______the school bus． （就划线部分提问）
How_______ milk_______ there on the table?
73. Sam likes wearing jeans. Amy likes wearing jeans, too.（合并为一句）
_______ Sam_______ Amy like wearing jeans,
74. She spends $20 0n the book.（改为同义句）
The book_______ _______$20.
75. He waits for the school bus every morning.（用now改写句子）
He_______ _______for the school bus now.
77. Simon -天睡眠不到9小时。
I think you can________________________________________________________