1. If you give me time, I ________ (find) the solution.
2. If you want to pass, you _________ (have to) study hard.
3. What _________ (happen) if they don’t agree with each other?
4. Beckham is a famous football ________(play).
5. My father made a living by _______(sell)small toys when he was young.
6. Did the children enjoy_______(they)in the party last Sunday?
7. The college graduate enjoyed _______(teach)in the poor mountain area
fun at that time.
11. I will also be able _______ (work)outside sometimes.
12. What about _______(listen)to the radio?
13. The______(three)shirt is the nicest of all.
14. This bag is much_______(big)than that one.
23. ______（watch）（different）between these two styles of music?
’t as ___________________ (good) as that one.
31.The news _____________________ (be) so terrible that we all can’t stand.
32.I really enjoyed ____________________ (walk) around town.
33.It is good to relax by ___________________ (use) internet.
34.Did you have fun __________________ (play) at the party?
35. I am going to ___________ (be) a doctor when I grow up.
(violin) when he grows up.
37.He goes back home (week).
38.What’s the 39. The 40.I can’t stand (listen) to the noisy music.
42.There ’s newspaper.
43.Would you mind (open) the window?
44.Did you watch (go) this Sunday?
46.Do you want 47.Sally thinks soap operas are (educational) than sitcoms.
48.I hope 49.Yao Ming is a (success) player in NBA.
50.I think Xi Yangyang is as 51. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________(one) a week. 52. He spends more than an hour __________(exercise) every day.
53. He didn’
54. It’s a good habit to brush your (tooth) every day.
55.To keep healthy，56.Look! Your pet dog is (die).
57.Exercise is 5 8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one59. How about X k B 1 . c o m
60. He usually study English by
63. He didn’
77. ---Where did you______ (study) last night?
---No, I__________(help)my mother_______(clean) the room.
78.Do you feel like (drink) some orange?
79.Our teacher often keeps us (read) English in the morning.
80. It’s very interesting _____ ( feed) the pets.
31. What is he going __________ (be) when he grows up?
32. Lucy, can you go to the library with__________ (we) tonight?
33. I like some __________ (tomato) in my sandwich. They are delicious.
34. Steamboat Willie was the __________(one) cartoon with sound and music.
35. Tom sang __________ (well) than Lucy in the singing competition yesterday.
1. They ______ (come) to China two months ago.
2. Where ______(be) she on her vacation?
3. The twins ______(be) at school this morning.
4. ______ he ______ (tell) you a story last Sunday?
5. We __________ (not watch) TV last night.
6. Let me ______ (help) you.
7. Listen! Sue ___________ (sing) an English song.
8. I ______________ (help) my mother do housework tomorrow.
9. Tom always ______ (get) up at six o’clock in the morning.
10. __________ (not close) the door.
11. The Yellow River is the second________ (long) river in China
12. Do you have______ (many) books than Tom?
13. He drank_______ (little) juice than you.
14. Tom is the________ (tall) of the two boys.
16. The radio says it’ll be even________ (cold) tomorrow.
17. Who is the_______ (good) in physics in your class?
________ (comfortable) seats.
19. I don’t want to go to Jack’s
clothes in town.
31. Her father ______ (read) a newspaper last night.
32. _____ you _______ (visit) your relatives last Spring Festival?
33. What _____ she _____ (find) in the garden last morning? She ______ (find) a beautiful butterfly.
34. We all _____ (have) a good time last night.
35. She likes _______ newspapers, but she _______ a book yesterday. (read)
36. If you _____ (forget) your tickets, you can’t _______(go) to the concert. 37. If Jenny ______ (fail) the test again, the teacher _______ (ask) her
mother to come to school.
38. If you______(play) music too loud, your roommates_____(be) mad at you.
39. Andy, would you like something _________ (drink)?
40. Boys and girls, don’t ________ (shout) at the party.
改错：下面A、B、C、D四个划线部分，其中有一处错误，请指出并改正。 A B C D A B C D A B C D
A B C D
A B C D
A B C D
22. A B C D
A B C D
A B C D A B C D
A B C D A B C D
6.I am afraid this isn’t her
7. In winter there is many ice and snow.
8.There is no any time to think about it.
9.Hello ,May I speak Jim?
10. Was the twins late for school?
11. I think the snow will stop late on.
12. Beijing will be rain next week.
13. Don’t go into. They are having a meeting.
14. How tall building they are!
15. I would like to have other piece of cake.
16There is no time think.
17. I hope you to come here tomorrow.
18.What a good work!
19. How wind it is today.
20. Please give Mary and I some books.
21. there will have a meeting next Tuesday.
22.You had better not to talk.
23. Could I borrow them to you.
24.He found very difficult to get to sleep.
25. It is a quite nice elephant.
26. His friend didn’t know what to do it.
27. They improved the software to make easier for people to use computers.
28. It is right of the rich people to help poor people.
29. Do you have something to eat.
30 I don’t know your all names.
1. May is a ________ (truly) friend.
3. She is ______________(tall) girl in my class.
5. Lily's drawing is ________ than Lucy's. (bad)
6. I think it's time for ________ (we) to leave now.
16. _______(play) football on the playground.
19. What ______(happen) to her? She ______ (fall) off her bike and hurt her left leg.
20. Peter ________ (do) a lot of computer work every day.
21. Betty wants ________ (be) a singer and travel around the world.
22. Max is very good at ________ (tell) jokes.
23. It ________ (take) me an hour to mend this kite yesterday.
24. He liked to tell funny stories to make Peter ________ (laugh).
25. Uncle Wang enjoys ________ (make) things.
26. You look tired; you'd better ________ (have) a rest.
You are full. You’d better_______ (not eat) any more.
27. Last Sunday, mum let me ________ (do) some washing at home.
28. If it ________ (not, rain ) tomorrow, I'll go home.
29. She is kind and never ________ (say) a bad word about anyone.
30. Max is good at ___________ (tell) joke.
31. He tells funny jokes and always makes us ___________ (laugh).
32. Can you give me something _____________ (eat)?
33. I ___________ (not feel ) very well yesterday .
34. Summer ____________ (come) after spring .
35. She __________ (leave) for Beijing tomorrow.
36. We won’t go to the park if it ____________ (rain) tomorrow .
37. During the summer holiday. I often go ___________(swim) with my parents.
38. You’d better ___________ (not climb) that high tree . It’s not safe .
39.The boys ___________ (play) volleyball . they are not reading in the classroom
40. My best friend has a good sense of _________(humorous)
41. Betty is _________(friend) to old people only.
42. We have __________(little) snowfall this year than last year.
43. I think Mary is __________(good) girl in our class.
44. Peter is __________(heavy) than Mille.
45. Millie’s drawing is ___________(beautiful) of the 2 students.’
46. What do I have to do if I want to be _________? (thin)
48. If you’re ____________
49. Dogs are very __________ （help）51.The film Mickey is very Children all over the world are __________ in seeing it. (interest)
’re so ____________. (help)
61. Mr White is quite _______________ to people he knows. (friend)
62. We always do __________ best to help the children in poor areas. ( us )
63. Your mother was ill last week. Is she getting ___________ now? ( well )
64. Simon is looking forward to ______________ from his new penfriend. (hear)
65. Lily and Lucy look the same, so it’s difficult for me to tell the ______________ between them. ( different )
66. In a (mix) school, boys and girls have lessons together.
67. Lin Tao goes to the country to see his grandparents (two) a month.
68. Simon has (little) orange juice than Millie.
69. His grandfather is ill. He was even (ill) this morning.
70. The dishes in the restaurant are very (taste). We often go there.
71. The singer is not popular now., and his songs are (popular).
72. I am old enough to look after (I). You needn’t worry about me.
73. Which subject is (interesting), History, Geography or Science?
74. What’s the (long) of your desk? It’s about one meter.
75.Please practice as (much) as you can.
76. As we all know, light (travel) faster than sound.
(win) the first prize again in the 2008 Olympic Games.
78. Wang Hao spends 6 hours (play) table tennis every day. 79. It rained heavily yesterday, so my father (drive) me to school.
80. We always have a great time (chat) with each other.
(take) a bus is much faster than walking,
82.Quiet! The students (have) an English class.
83. Could you tell me how (get) to the hospital?
84. My mother asks us
85. Whose picture is ________(beautiful), Li Lei's or Wang
86. Wei Hua is the ________ (tall) of the two girls.
87. A TV set is much ________ (cheap) than a computer.
90. I often hear the girl _____ (sing) in the next room..
’s _______(possible) for him ______ (win) the game.
103. The shoes don’t fit me well. I feel _______ (comfortable) to wear.
104. He is a good boy. He _____ (brush) his ____(tooth) _____ (two) a day.
105. Our teacher often tells us ______________ (not care) in the exam.
106. They _______ (plan) to take another route when they saw the robbers.
107. Don’t make any ____ . It’s too _______ here,because they are leaving the classroom _____(noise)
108. My cat _______ two kilos. But I don’t know my son’s _______. (weigh)
109. Those children have good grades in studying. Because they have good _______(memory) 110. Why not _____ (ask) your teacher for some _____(advice).
111. She likes ________ (be ) a doctor when she grows up.
112. Is ______ (dive) as _________ (dangerous) as _______(swim)?
113. It is about _________(minute) walk from school to the hospital.
114. The fish taste_________. So I am going to taste it ______.(good)
1. Reading is the best way__________(learn) English.
2. This coat _____________(make) of wool looks very beautiful.
3. I’m good at______________(play) basketball.
4. All our teachers make us___________(study) very, very hard.
7. It’s time for class. Let’s stop__________(talk)
.8. He will have a lot of______________(photo) for our talk.
10. It’s fun ____________ (study) social studies.
( )1. ---Do you play _______ piano in your free time? ---No, I like sports.I play
________ soccer with my friends.
A. /; the B. the; / C. the; the D. a; a
9. The movie Underdog is very ___________. Most of the are it.. (interest)
( )10. It’s time for class. Let’ (
A. other B. one C. another D. the other
( )13. I ______ you to show them to me next time.
A. hope B. wish C. make ( )14. There is _______ between the two sisters. X Kb1 .C om
A. something different B. anything different C. different anything
D. different something
( A. may be; May be B. maybe; May be C. may be; Maybe
D. maybe; Maybe
’t find his mother .
( )20.. to see him here. A. surprise B. surprised
2. ’改为同义句) I________ _________ from Beijing.
classes.( 改为同义句) It’s time________ ____________ classes.
6. 改为同义句)_________ ________ three rooms in the house.
7. 1.He is ________(humor),he always tells us funny jokes.
8. 2.What fun it is _______(learn)foreign language.
9. 3.Did you enjoy__________(you)at the party yesterday?
10. 4.We have a ________(month)test on each subject.
11. 5.When we arrived at the park, we could not wait _______(take)many photos of the park.
12. 6. _______(sad), many wild animals lost their lives because of people.
13. 7.Many polar bears die because of _______(lose) their living areas.
14. 8.You had better ________(not shout)at the children. Be patient.
15. 9.When Xi Wang was born, she _______(weigh)just 100 grams.
16. 10.The radio says it will be much _______(snow)tomorrow.
17. 11.Look! There are many________(fisherman) fishing in the river.
18. 12.Tomorrow will be a hot day with temperatures in the _____________(thirty).
19. 13.It’s______(correct)if you drop litter(垃圾)in nature nerves.
20. 14.We_______(sleep)at 10.p.m last night.
21. 15.A lot of ___________(tour) go to Zhalong to watch the birds every day.
22. II. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。（10分）
23. 1. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________ (one) a week.
24. 2. He spends more than an hour __________ (exercise) every day.
25. 3. He didn’t go to school. He could ________ (hard) read or write.
26. 4. It’s a good habit to brush your (tooth) every day.
28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 4.My family 38. 39. 6. Lucy usually_ school early. But today she ________to school
41. 42. (drink) some orange?
43. 44. 10. It’45.
46. _________ (bad) at English.
48. . Annie says Sally is the ________ (kind) person in the world.
49. .He is one of the_________(friendly) people in the class, I think.
50. . A dictionary is much _________ (expensive) than a story-book.
51. . An orange ia a little ______ (big) than an apple, but much ________ (small)
than a watermelon.