C. you are better soon. D. you’ll be better soon.
2. –I feel tired.-- ____________________. A. Why not go to bed?
B. You’d better go to bed. C. Why don’t you go to bed? D. All above.
3. – _______does he take this medicine ?-- Twice a day.
A. How soon B. How long C. How much D. How often
4.There is _______with my back.
A. wrong something B . something wrong C. wrong anything D. anything wrong
5. If you ____this medicine three times a day; you ___ better soon.
A. take; will get B. will take; get C. take; get D. will take; will get
6.—What is wrong with you ?—My back is very ______.
A. sore B. hurts C. hurting D. pain
7. --- __________________? --- I have a sore back.
A. What’s the matter? B. What’s wrong with you ?
C. Do you have a sore back? D. either A or B
8. The nurse ____ his temperature and found he had a bad fever.
A. take B. takes C. took
9.--What’s the matter ____ you, Lucy? --Nothing much.
A. on B with C. to D. of
10. Billy had a _____ fever, so he didn’t go to school today.
A. tall B. big C. high D. height
have a fever ; doctor told me to stay in ；bed for two days; can’t go
to school today ; tomorrow ; hope get well; very soon; thank you