1. What does Millie like to do after class? A. B. C.
2．What is Simon's favourite festival? A. B.
3.Which is made of cotton?
4. Where are they now?
C. 5. How much do the pencil-box and the bag cost?
A. B. C.
这一部分你将听到一段对话和两篇短文, 各听两遍。听每段对话或短文前, 你将有时间阅读相关小题, 每小题5秒钟；听完后, 每小题你还有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。
6. What does the woman want to buy?
A. A blouse. B. A bag C. A sweater 7. What colour does the woman take at last?
A. Blue B. Black C. Green
8. A. Monday B. Saturday C. Sunday
9. A. 6:00 B. 6:30 C. 7:00
10. A. friends B. father C. mother
11. What day is it today?
A. Friday. B. Saturday. C. Sunday.
12. Where do they have a fashion show?
A. In the school hall. B. On the playground. C. In the classroom.
13. What colour is Mr White’s shirt?
A. Red. B. White. C. Purple.
14. What’s Mary wearing?
A. A red coat. B. A green sweater. C. A white skirt.
15. Who is Millie’s twin sister?
A. Jill. B. Lucy. C. Mary. 二、单项填空（共15小题，每小题1分，满分15分）
16. ---Excuse me, when is the Christmas party of our school?
---This year, it's_______18:00_______ Monday evening.
A. on; in B. at; on C. at; in D. on; on
17. We don't have_______ salt at home. Could you go and get _______, please?
A. any, some B. some, any C. some, some D. any, any
18. This orange sweater looks very nice. Can I _______?
A. try on it B. try them on C. try it on D. try on them
19. --- I don't know _______ for the party.
--- You look so good now. I think the pink T-shirt _______ the grey jeans very well.
A. what to wear; matches B. how to wear it; matches
C. what to wear; match D. when to go; match
20. There ____some milk and bread on the table. You can have them ______ breakfast.
A is ; for B is; in C are ; for D are; in
21. — ____ do you do on Halloween?
— We play games and have lots of fun.
A. How B. Where C. What D. When
22. ---What do we need to buy?
A. Two kilos of potatoes and two packets of salts
B. Two kilos of potatoes and two packet of salt
C. Two kiloes of potatos and two packets of salt
D. Two kilos of potatoes and two packets of salt
23. It’s important for us to have _________ food. It’s good for our ________.
A. health, health B. healthy, healthy C. health, healthy D. healthy, health
24. ---May I have a cat at home, Dad?
---Yes, you can. But you must know how to ____________ a cat.
A. look after B. look at C. look for D. look up
25. Tom usually _________ a bike to school. Look, he _______ to school now.
A. rides; is riding B. is riding; is riding
C. rides; rides D. is riding; rides
26. ---The price of an iphone 5 will be more than 5000 yuan.
--- Yes. Good things always ________ much.
A. pay B. spend C. take D. cost
27. Justin Bieber has many good songs. They are_______ with young people.
A. modern B. beautiful C. easy D. popular
28.--- Can I __________ your bike?
--- Of course you can. But you can’t _________ it to others.
A. borrow, lend B. borrow, borrow C. lend, borrow D. lend, lend
29. ---Happy New Year!
A. It's OK. B. The same to you! C. Yes. D. Thank you!
30. --- Dad, I'm going for Jim's birthday party. I'll be back before 10:00.
A. Be careful. B. Come home early.
C. Have great fun. D. Really?
I’m old, but I can still win(赢) many table tennis games. And you will be surprised(惊讶的) when you know my people can live so long. They often ask me I can keep healthy at 105. I think it’s natural(自然的). .
First of all, I think is very important. I often have milk and bread for breakfast at about 7:00a.m, Milk and bread give me energy. So I don’t often feel in the morning. I eating snacks. I don’t think they are healthy. I have some rice and vegetables for lunch and supper. I don’t eat meat. And meals, I usually have an apple or a banana. People say
an apple a day the doctor away.
I do some exercise, too. I don’t think I am so old. I play table tennis or badminton with my grandson(孙子) every day. I feel I am young. Do you want young forever(永远)? I am sure you can if you have a good lifestyle. Just look at me.
31. A. age
32. A. some
33. A. what
34. A. play games
35. A. lunch
36. A. happy
37. A. enjoy
38. A. at
39. A. keep
40. A. are B. name C. address D. health D. few D. how B. any C. many B. when C. where B. get up late C. eat some meat D. do some exercise B. breakfast C. supper B. sad C. hungry B. love C. like D. dinner D. old D. hate D. in B. between C. for B. keeps C. to keep D. keeping B. be C. being D. to be
Many parents today worry about their children's diets. Then what is a healthy diet for children? Miss Jones from Happy Children Hospital gives the following advice(建议):
◆ Children shouldn't eat food with too much salt, because it can cause high blood pressure(高血压). ◆ Children should eat food with less fat, oil and sugar. They should not eat too much junk food. ◆ Fruit and vegetables are rich in vitamins（维生素）. Children need to eat fruit and vegetables
◆ Water is important to everyone. Children need to drink enough water every day.
◆ Children need to eat breakfast every day. It is good for their bodies and minds.
41. Miss Jones is possible a ________.
A. doctor B. teacher C. shop assistant D. a waitress
A. 绿色食品 B.垃圾食品 C.天然食品 D.营养食品
43. According to Miss Jones, children should drink________ every day.
A. enough juice B. enough water C. enough coffee D. enough milk
44. Which kind of food is rich in vitamins?
A. Water. B. Junk food. C. Sugar. D. Fruit
45. What is the best title（标题）of the passage（文章）? and
A. Bad Habits B. Junk Food
C. Advice on a Healthy Diet D. An Unhealthy Lifestyle
Do your parents ever say, “act like a lady” or “be a gentleman” to you? But in the eyes of today’s teenagers（青少年）, what should a lady or a gentleman be like? Let’s take a look.
What is a gentleman? The girls have their ideas:
Huang Xiaoyu of Guizhou: A gentleman doesn’t always get angry（生气的）. He wants others to be well and happy. He is always ready to help. There is a boy in my class and I think he is a gentleman. If I don’t do well in the English exam, he will say, “You will do better next time.” That makes me feel happy.
Chen Tingting of Shenzhen: A gentleman always says, “Ladies first” When students clean up the classroom, he does the heavy work. He lets girls go into rooms first. There are no gentlemen in my class. When there is something to eat, the boys in my class always get them before girls!
What is a lady？ Boys tell us what they think a lady is:
Wu Yifan of Dalian: A lady is quiet and kind, but she’s not shy(害羞) and she can talk about her ideas in front of others. To me, Dong Jie, a film star, is a lady. She is pretty and kind. She does a lot for others.
Wang Lichao of Tianjin: A lady is not just beautiful but clever. She never says bad words. She is quiet and kind to others. I don’t think there is a lady in my class. Most of the girls are “”, I think.
46. A gentleman doesn’t ________.
A. think about others
C. do the heavy work B. always say “ladies first” D. get angry easily
47. What does Huang Xiaoyu think a gentleman will do if she doesn’t do well in the English
A. He will say “You’ll do better next time”. B. He will get angry.
C. He will say “You’re so careless (粗心的).” D. He will laugh at her.
48．Why does Wu Yifan think Dong Jie is a lady?
A. Because she is quiet. B. Because she likes expressing (表现) herself
C. Because she is pretty and kind. D. Because she is very shy. 49. Which of the following is TRUE according to this passage?
A. Wang Lichao thinks pretty-looking is enough for a lady.
B. Huang Xiaoyu thinks there is a gentleman in her class.
C. Chen Tingting thinks there is a gentleman in her class.
D. Wu Yufan thinks a lady can’t talk about her ideas in front of others.
50. What does the underlined words “wild beauties” mean(意思是…) in this passage?
A. Beautiful and kind girls.
C. Gentle（温柔的）and shy girls.
B. Pretty but rude (粗鲁的) girls. D. Clever girls.
51. Here is a birthday ____________ /'preznt/ for you.
52. In the morning I don’t have ____________ /I'n?f/ time to have breakfast at home.
53. The fish ____________ (品尝起来) very nice. I like it very much.
54. In winter people cover their faces with their___________ (围巾).
55. My father likes ___________ (收集) stamps very much. What about your father?
56. Where’s your cousin? She (lie) in bed and watching TV.
57. Mary plans __________ (play) badminton twice a week in the winter holiday.
58. I think this pair of jeans (fit) you very well.
(write) to me.
60. Some students don't know how (read) the new words, so they can't
remember them very well.
61.Your tie your coat 62. Mr.Wu _____________today. Do you know why?
63. I like English best, but Lucy Maths.
64. Jimmy taking photos.
65.Tom’s hobbies his twin brother’s.
66. I have some good news. (改为一般疑问句)
________ you have _________ good news?
How __________ beef __________ Simon like?
_______ _______ Mr. Green waiting for the shopkeeper?
69．There is a library at the school.（改为复数句）
_________ some ________ at the school.
70. My father is a teacher, my mother is a teacher, too. (改为同义句)
________ ________ my parents are teachers.
We usually buy things in a shop, a market or a supermarket.
many heavy shopping bags. We’re always . Now it’s different from that in the past(过去). We can do many things at , we don’t need to go to the shop. We can buy many good and cthings on the Internet(因特网), they look nice but don’t cost much. It seems easy and quick, bit
sometimes brings us some trouble(麻烦). The clothes you buy on the Internet are from what you want, or the size is too
or too big. You may see many people wear the same clothes in the street. Do you they all buy clothes on the Internet. How interesting!
72.__________ 73.__________ 74._________ 75.__________
76._________ 77.__________ 78.__________ 79._________ 80.__________
请以“My best friend”为题，根据下列要点提示写一篇作文：
My best friend
1. W: After school, Millie likes to read stories, but Kitty likes to play the piano.
M: Oh, I see.
2. W: I like Halloween. What about you, Simon?
M: I like the Dragon Boat Festival.
3. M: Do you know which is made of cotton, the tie or the T-shirt?
W: Of course, the T-shirt.
4. M: Hi, my name is Simon.
W: Hi, my name is Sandy. Welcome to our badminton club.
5. W: Oh, these things are very beautiful. How much are they?
M: The pencil-box is ten yuan and this bag is ten yuan, too.
这一部分你将听到一段对话和两篇短文, 各听两遍。听每段对话或短文前, 你将有时间
阅读相关小题, 每小题5秒钟；听完后, 每小题你还有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。
W: How much are these blouses?
M: They are eighty yuan each.
W: I like the blue one, but it isn’t big enough. Do you have a large size?
M: Just a minute. Oh, I’m sorry. We don’t. What about the black one?
W: No, it’s too dark. I like some bright colors.
M: How about the green one?
W: It looks nice. I’ll take it.
I am Tommy and today is Sunday. I get up at 6:30 in the morning. After breakfast, I begin to help Sandy with her English at 9:00. At 12:00, I have lunch with my parents. I play football with my friends at 3:00 in the afternoon. My father is good at playing football, and he often tells me how to play football well. After supper, I play computer games in my bedroom. Then I go to bed at 10:30 in the evening. What a good day!
Hello, everyone! My name is Millie. Today is Saturday. It’s a fine day. We have a fashion
show in the school hall. My teacher and some classmates are the models. Our English teacher, Mr. White wears a purple shirt. He looks cool and smart. Jill, one of my best friends, is in a white skirt. She looks very pretty. Andy’s black trousers are made of leather. We all like Lucy’s red coat. I’m sure it’s from her mother. What about Mary, my twin sister? She wears my green sweater and many students think that is me.
1-5 CCBCA 6-10 ACCBA 11-15 BACBC 16-20 BACAA
21-25 CDDAA 26-30 DDABC 31-35 ACDDB 36-40 CDBBD
41-45 ABBDC 46-50 DACBB
56. is lying 52. enough 53. tastes 57. to play 58. fits 54. scarves 59. writing 55. collecting 60. to read
65. are different 61. matches well 62. seems happy
66. Do any
76. cheap 63. is good at 64. is interested in 67. much would 68. Why is 72. for 73.carry 69. There’re libraries 70. Both of 74. shopping 75.home 77. but 78. different 79. small 80. Because
My best friend
My best friend is Daniel. He is 13 years old. He studies in Sunshine Middle School. He is in Class 1, Grade 7. He is short and wears glasses. He is wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans today. He looks smart. He has a healthy lifestyle. He often exercises and he seldom has hamburgers and coke. He thinks they are bad for his health. He is interested in drawing. And he likes playing computer games too. As a student, he is busy with his study. So he doesn’t have much time to play computer games. There is a shopping mall near his home. He often goes shopping there. And he thinks it’s a good place to buy things.