Unit 2 Checkout
1. What’s the relationship between colors and moods? 2. How do colors affect our moods? Can you give us some examples?
calm relaxed and peaceful
happy and warm contented, warm colours and comfortable
orange yellow green
calm warm blue white orange
purity joy success sun wisdom new life and growth nature, money, envy power heat strong feelings
energetic green strong red
Do you know the antonyms of the
Task 1. Do exercises on P37. Finish the dialogue between Millie and Daniel and Daniel’s word list.
1. Hurry up, ____ you will miss the bus. A. and B. but C. or D. so 2. Jack was so ____ that she fell ____ as soon as she was on the bed. A. asleep, sleepy C. sleepy, asleep B. sleepy, sleepy D. asleep, asleep
3. The boy ____ short hair looks lovely in black and white T-shirt. A. has B. have C. with D. is 4. I have made a lot of friends since I ____ to China.
A. have come
D. am coming
5. --- Why don’t you wear that black
A. That is a great idea.
B. How about you?
D. I’m sorry to hear that.
6. Colours can make us ____ or sad. A. feel relax B. to feel relaxed C. feel relaxed D. to feel relax
7. --- Is there ____ in today’s newspaper?
--- I haven’t seen it.
A. anything strange
B. strange something C. strange anything D. something strange
8. They would rather ____ there by train than ____ a plane. A. go, taking C. going, take B. go, take D. going, taking
A. I hope we will have a good time that
B. I’d rather go to Mou Chou Lake
C. I haven’t decided where to go yet.
D. What about going to Xuanwu Lake?
E. When and where shall we meet?
完成对话 A: Ann, where are you going at this weekend? B: Oh. ___1__Can you give me some C advice? A: __2_ D We can fly kites and go boating
B: It’s a little far away from my home. __3__ There will be a flower show on B Sunday. We can enjoy a full day and take lots of photos there. A: It’s a good idea to go to Mou Chou Lake Park. __4__ E B: We shall meet at 8:30 a.m. at the gate of our school. A: OK. See you then. __5_ A
1. If you keep on doing sports, you can
become a p_______ owerful person.
2. Tomorrow there will be a f___ ree medical
treatment, you will pay nothing.
3. After she left high school, she continued to study at c_____. ollege