1. --Would you like some _____?--Oh, yes,just a little.
A. apples B. carrots C. cakes D. mutton
2. --What_____ bowls do you have? --We have small, medium and large bowls.
A. kind B. size C. color D. other
3. Some oranges _____ in the bag. Some beef _____ on the table.
A. is; is B. are; are C. are; is D. is; are
4. How _____ green tea ______ there in the glass?
A. much; is B. many; is C. much; are D. many; are
5. At the House of Dumplings, one of the specials has beef and onion, and just 10 RMB_____ 15 dumplings. A. to B. at C. of D. for
6. I don't like apples, bananas ______ pears. A. or B. and C. but D. so
7. Would you like ______?
A. eat something B. something eat C. something to eat D. some glasses milk
8. Look! Two _____ are playing basketball on the playground.
A. man teach B. man teachers C. men teacher D. men teachers
9. --It's hot today. What drinks do you have? --We have some ______.
A. bread B.juice C. rice D. beef 10. --Would you like some green tea?
8 --_________. I'm very thirsty.
A. No, thanks B. Yes, please. C. No, just a little D. That's OK.
1. There are a lot of ________ （potato）in the supermarket.
2. Many Americans _________(China) food.
3. Would you like something __________(eat)?
4. I'd like ________(have) a cup of tea.
5. The Pizza House has some great ________(special).
1. I'd like beef and potato noodles. (就划线部分提问) ______________ ________________ you like?
2. She'd like a small bowl of noodles. (就划线部分提问)
______________ _______________ bowl of noodles _________ she like?
3. I'd like mutton noodles. (改为一般疑问句)
______________ _____________ _____________ mutton noodles?
4. They'd like a medium bowl of noodles. (改为同义句) They _________ a medium bowl of noodles.
5. Gina would like a bowl of mutton noodles. (就划线部分提问)
___________ ____________ ______________ noodles __________ Gina _________?
6. The special is just for 3 dollars.(就划线部分提问) ___________ ____________ is the specia
(1).The library is too old.They________ (build) a new one.
(2).It _____ (be) 2009 next year.
(3).--What_____you_____(be)when you grow up?
--I'm going to be an actor.
(4).Teachers' Day is coming.I______(give) our teachers some flowers.
(5).She ______ (spend) her holiday in Beijing.
(7)."Are they going to have a welcome party?" "Yes, we ____(be)"
(8).The day after tomorrow it ____ Teachers' Day.(be)
(1).The girls are going to take acting lessons.(改为否定句)
The girls_____ _____ to take acting lessons.
(2).The students have a school trip in spring.(用next week 改写)
The students ____ _____ _____ _____ a school trip next week.
(3).They are going to meet outside the school gate.(划线提问)
_______ ______ they going to meet?
3.用be going to,wants,或how填空.
(1).Taku ______ be an actor then he grows up.
(2).What is Manuel ______ be when he grows up?
(3).He _____ to be an engineer.
(4).____ is he going to do that?
(5).He's ____ study maths really hard.
(6).He ____ to get good grades in maths.
( ) 1. Charlie ________ here next month.
A. isn’t working B. doesn’t working C. isn’t going to working D. won’t work
( ) 2. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week.
A. will be; is B. is; is C. will be; will be D. is; will be
( ) 3. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening.
A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be
( ) 4. –________ you ________ free tomorrow?
– No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow.
A. Are; going to; will B. Are; going to be; will
C. Are; going to; will be D. Are; going to be; will be
( ) 5. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday.
A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give
( ) 6. – Shall I buy a cup of tea for you?
A. No, you won’t. B. No, you aren’t.C. No, please don’t. D. No, please.
( ) 7. He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday.
A. gives B. gave C. will giving D. is going to give
( ) 8. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there.
A. writes B. has written C. will write D. wrote
( ) 9. He ________ in three days.
A. coming back B. came back C. will come back D. is going to coming back
( ) 10. – Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors tomorrow? – No, ________ （不去）.
A. they willn’t. B. they won’t. C. they aren’t. D. they don’t.
( ) 12. We ________ the work this way next time.
A. do B. will do C. going to do D. will doing
( ) 13. They ________ an English evening next Sunday.
A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have
( ) 14. ________ you ________ free next Sunday?
A. Will; are B. Will; be C. Do; be D. Are; be
( ) 15. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning.
A. will B. is C. will be D. be
( ) 16. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library?
A. Are; going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow
C. Will; borrows D. Are; going to borrows
( ) 17. – Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon?
A. Yes, please B. Yes, you will.
C. No, please. D. No, you won’t.
( ) 18. It ________ the year of the horse next year.
A. is going to be B. is going to
C. will be D. will is
( ) 19. ________ open the window?
A. Will you please B. Please will you
C. You please D. Do you
( ) 20. – Let’s go out to play football, shall we?
– OK. I ________.
A. will coming B. be going to come
C. come D. am coming
( ) 21. It ________ us a long time to learn English well.
A. takes B. will take C. spends D. will spend
( ) 22. The train ________ at 11.
A. going to arrive B. will be arrive C. is going to D. is arriving