2. His pen friend is fromJapan. (同义句)
4. My sister has some friends inSingapore. (变为否定句)
7. Is there a post office onBridge Street? (作否定回答,并说明邮局在新街)
8. Where is the restaurant?
It’s __________________________________________________ (在银行
9. There is a supermarket across from the park? (改为一般疑问句并作肯定
10. Where is No.15 Middle School? (用“一直往前走,然后右拐”回答)
11. They are shy and quiet. (改否定句)
12. He likes koalas very much. (改一般疑问句) 对划线部分提问) (对划线部分提问) 对划线部分提问)
16. He sleeps during the day.(改否定句) 对划线部分提问)
18. My sister likes singing.(改为一般疑问句)
19. Jim’s parents speak English and Chinese.(改为否定句)
20. What’s her job? (同义句) 对划线部分提问) （对划线部分提问）
23. Jack watches TV in the evening.（用now改写）
Jack __________ __________TV now.
24. Rose isn’t doing her homework .（用 every morning改写）
Rose __________ ___________ her homework every morning.
25. My grandparents are watching TV now.（改为一般疑问句）
________ _________ grandparents watching TV now? （对划线部分提问）
________ ________ you cleaning?
27. How’s the weather inWuhan? (同义句)
28. It’对划线部分提问) 对划线部分提问) ’s raining.(对划线部分提问) What ____ you _____
when it’s raining?
31. They are cleaning the playground. (改一般疑问句)
32. It’对划线部分提问) ______ is the ______ today?
33. It’对划线部分提问) _____ is it _______?
34. I remember Johnny Dean. (改一般疑问句) ________ ________
remember Johnny Dean?
35. She has long blonde hair. (改否定句) She _____ _______ long blonde hair. 对划线部分提问) ______ ______ the boat
37. I think she is in Class Five. (改否定句) I _______ _______ she _______ in
Class Five. 对划线部分提问) What ______ ________ look
like? 对划线部分提问) ________ ________ he
40. Everybody knows me . (改否定句) ________ knows me . 对划线部分提问) _______ _________
he _______? 对划线部分提问) 对划线部分提问)
44. Sandy is watching TV at home now. (用evey evening改写)
45. Betty walks to school on weekdays. (改否定句)
46. I’d like some onions. (改一般疑问句) _______ you like _____ onions?
47. Would you like to go to the zoo with us? (同义句) _______ you _______ to
go to the zoo with us? 对划线部分提问) _____ kind _____
pizza _____ Sally like?
49. They’对划线部分提问) _______ _____ ___ shoes
would they like?
50. She wants some salad. (同义句转
51. He’d like a medium bowl. (改一般疑问
52. She doesn’t like Japanese or French. (改为肯定句)
53. What kind of balls does She want?(同义句) What kind of balls ______ She
54. I like onion and egg dumplings. (同义句) I like dumplings _____ _____ and
55. We have some bananas.(用oranges改为选择疑问句) ______ you
______any bananas ____ oranges?
问)________ _______ he like for breakfast?
57. Tom listened to CDs yesterday.(否定句) Tom ______ ______ to CDs
58. Father slept all day last Monday.(一般疑问句) ______ father ______ all
day last Monday?
59. I was very busy last week.(否定句和一般疑问句)
I ________ very busy last week. ______ you very busy last
week? 对划线部分提问) ____ ____ she
____ up very early? 对划线部分提问) ______ ______ Jim
62.He likes reading books.(同义句) He likes ______ ______ ______.
63.He did his homework last Monday.(否定句) He _____ _____ his homework
64.I waited for my good friend.(一般疑问句) ____ you _____ for your good
____Henry _____ on Sunday evening?
66.How was your last Sunday?(同义句) ______ was your last Sunday
67.My father often studied French and English.(用last night改写) 对划线部分提问) ______ was your vacation? 对划线部分提问)__ __ you __ during your holiday? 对划线部分提问) ______ was the weather? 对划线部分提问) ____ ___ she ___ to the mountain?
72.Tim was in the New York City last year.(一般疑问句) City last year?
73.He likes game shows (改否定句)
74.She loves soap operas. (改一般疑问句,并做否定回答)
75.What do you think of soap operas? (同义句) 对划线部分提问) ___ ___ she ___
___her ear- rings?
77.She went to bed early last night. (变否定句)
78.Run in the road. (否定句)
79.I have to get up at eight. (一般疑问句) 对划线部分提问) 对划线部分提问)
1. language, they , speak, what, do ?
2. is, John’s, pal, where, from, pen?
3. China, very, is , a, think, interesting, I, country.
4. going, the, with, my, to, I, friends, like, sports, and, movies, playing.
5. write, tell, and, about, please, me, yourself.
6. can, English, he, and, Chinese, a little, speak.
7. like, you, why , koalas, do ?
8. the, lions , us, let, see
9. are, they , because, interesting
10. to, why, you, want, do, see, the, panda?
11. does, father, what , do, your?
12. is, it, job, a , difficult.
13. or, reporter, a, uncle, your, waiter, is, a ?
14. international, we, children, school, an, are, for.
15. sometimes, day, work, in, night, at, the, I, sometimes.
16. late, can, arrive, for, we , not, school.
17. kind, what, they, like , of, would, noodles?
18. agree, can’t , I, him, with.
19. talk, let’s , CCTV, these, shows, about.
20. you, us, thank, joining, for.
1. Where does your father live?
2. His pen friend comes fromJapan.
3. What can they speak?
4. My sister doesn’t have some friends in Singapore./ My sister hasn’t
some friends inSingapore.
5. Where do the twins come from?
6. Where is the shop?
7. No,there isn’t. It’s on theNew Street.
8. It’s between the bank and the Post Office. 9. Is there a supermarket across from the park? Yes, there is.
10. Go straight and then turn right.
11. They aren’t shy or quiet.
12. Does he like koalas very much?
13. Why do you want to see lions?
14. Where are they from?
15. How many hours does your mother often work every day?
16. He doesn’t sleep during the day.
17. Where does your mother work?
18. Does your sister like singing?
19. Jim’s parents don’t speak English or Chinese.
20. What’s she?
21. What does she want to be ?
22. What is Mr Li doing?
23. Jack is watching TV now.
24. Rose does her homework every morning.
25. Are your grandparents watching TV now?
26. What are you cleaning?
27. What’s the weather like inWuhan?
28. How is the weather today?/ What’s the weather like today?
29. What are the students doing?
30. What do you do when it’s raining?
31. Are they cleaning the playground?
32. How is the weather today?
33. How is it going?
34. Do you remember Johnny Dean?
35. She doesn’t have long blonde hair./She hasn’t long blonde hair.
36. What does the boat look like?
37. I don’t think she is in Class Five.
38. What do you look like?
39. What does he look like?
40. Nobody knows me .
41. What does he like?
42. How do they like Chinese food ?
43. What does she often do in the living room?
44. Sandy watches TV at home evey evening.
45. Betty doesn’t walk to school on weekdays.
46. Would you like some onions?
47. Do you want to go to the zoo with us?
48. What kind of pizza does Sally like?
49. What kind of shoes would they like?
50. She would like some salad.
51. Would he like a medium bowl?
52. She likes Japanese or French.
53. What kind of balls would She like?
54. I like dumplings with onions and eggs.
55. Do you have any bananas or oranges?
56. What would he like for breakfast?
57. Tom didn’t listen to CDs yesterday.
58. Did father sleep all day last Monday?
59. I wasn’t very busy last week. Were you very busy last week?
60. When did she get up very early?
61. What does Jim do?
62. He likes to read books.
63. He didn’t do his homework last Monday.
64. Did you wait for your good friend?
65. What did Henry have on Sunday evening?
66. How was your last Sunday going?
67. My father studied French and English last night.
68. How was your vacation?
69. Where did you go during your holiday?
70. How was the weather?
71. How did she go to the mountain?
72. Was Tim in the New York City last year?
73. He doesn’t like game shows.
74. Does she love soap operas? No, she doesn’t.
75. What about soap operas?
76. How does she do for her ear- rings?
77. She didn’t go to bed early last night.
78. Don’t run in the road.
79. Do you have to get up at eight?
80. Where can you eat?
81. What do you have to do?
1. What language do they speak ?
2. Where is John’s pen pal from ?
3. I thinkChina is a very interesting country.
4. I like playing sports and going to the movies with my friends./ I like
going to the movies and playing sports with my friends. 5. Please write and tell me about yourself. / Write and tell me about
6. He can speak English and a little Chinese./ He can speak Chinese
and a little English.
7. Why do you like koalas?
8. Let us see the lions.
9. Because they are interesting.
10. Why do you want to see the panda?
11. What does your father do?
12. It is a difficult job.
13. Is your uncle a reporter or a waiter?/ Is your uncle a waiter or a
14. We are an international school for children.
15. Sometimes I work in the day, sometimes at night./ Sometimes I work
at night, sometimes in the day.
16. We can arrive for school, not late.
17. What kind of noodles would they like?
18. I can’t agree with him.
19. Let’s talk about these CCTV shows.
20.Thank you for joining us.