1. May I have some more milk?(much)
2. He is my best friend. (good)
3. How well does he know his friends?(good)
4. He enjoys sharing toys with other children.(share)
5. Are you going to join awriting competition?(write)
6. The boy looks funny .(fun) 7. John is a helpful young man.(help) 8. We should be friendly to each other. (friend) 9. The present made mehappy .(happily) 10. His voice sounds musical .(music)
11. She is the prettiest in her class.(pretty) 12. I am tall but my brother is still taller ?(tall) 13. He plays football as well as, if not better than I .(well) 14. His brother studies hard but he is lazy . (lazy) 15. I think fishing is more interesting than hunting.(interesting) 16. Alice is the most beautifulof the three daughters.(beautiful) 17. Which is larger, china or America?(large) 18. He sings well but he dances much better .(well) 19. Are you feeling any better ?(well)” “No, even worse .(bad)” 20. This problem is veryeasy.that one is easier .(easy)
21. I am clever but my brother is cleverer . (clever, cleverer) 解析: cleverer 后省略了 than I 22.I have few friends but he has fewer friends. (fewer, few)
解析:Fewer 后省略了 than I
23.Do you know what to
解析:go to school意为“去上学”；go to the school意为“去学校” 26.Please match the words with the pictures. (match, go) 解析:match…with/go with 都有…相配/般配.但是需要注意 match sth with sth,而go是不及物动词,所以go with sth
24.After you finish the book, please lend it to me. (finish, complete) 解析:finish the book意为“读完书”， complete the book 意为“写完书” the school 25.Why did your mother go to ? (school, the school)
解析:write about意为“写有关?的内容”, write sth. 意为“写什么”
? (write, write about)
In 1995，Ray Kroc v isiteda small restaurant in California．The owner of it was the Mc Donald（麦当劳）brothers．They built it by the r oad ，so people could d rived up to the restaurant，buy food without g oing out of their cars and drive away easily．They call it “drive－in” restaurant． Ray Kroc saw the bright future of the restaurant of this k ind ．He bought the restaurant and u sed the brothers' family name for his new restaurant．The first Mc Donald's restaurant chain（连锁店） was b uilt ． Now there are more than 5，000 restaurants in the United States and in 60 o ther countries．The largest Mc Donald's restaurant is in Beijing, China．It has 1,000 workers．About seven hundred people can sit and eat there at one time ．
短文解析: ① drive up 驱车驶来;使?上升;推 动 eg:The flooding has helped drive up coal prices. ② drive away驱车离开；把?驱开，赶走；祛 ③ other/another/the other 辨析 other指别的,另外的,只能与复数名词连用,且其无特指
的范围 通常情况下,考卷常常把another/the other放一起做比较. 前者意为三者或三者以上的另一个,而后者意为两者中的另 一个.
一些其他习惯用法:one another 互相 the other day = a few days ago 几天前 eg:I met Mr. Smith in the park the other day. 我前些日子在公园里遇见过史密斯先生.
eg:No, I just saw the car drive away.
句型转换 A.按要求改写句子。 1. Can you tell me how I can get to the bus station?(改为简单句) how _____ to get to the bus station? Can you tell me _____ 2. Both Tom and Tim are League members.(改为否定句) _____ Tom nor Tom_____ is a League member. Neither 3. We can’t finish the work without your help.(改为条件状语从句) We can’t finish the work_____ don’t help us. if you_____ 4.The information is very important.(改为感叹句) important information! _______ What __________ 5. I felt frightened at the beginning.(对划线部分提问) ______ you_______ at the beginning? feel did How ______ 6. A baby panda weighs about 100 grams at birth.( 对划线部分提问 ) much ______ ______ How ________ weigh at birth? does a baby panda _______
解析: neither/either 用法和both…and… 的区别 both意思是"两者都"，either意思是"两者中的任何一个"，neither 意思是"两者都不" 其中both接谓语动词要求用复数形式；either，neither接谓语动词一 般用单数形式，但这两者在口语中作主语时，其后的谓语动词也可以用 复数
eg :Both are right.= Both of the answers are right. Either(of them)is OK.
eg: Both answers are right. On either side of the river there are a lot of trees. Neither boy is going there.
both... and... “??和??两个都”“又?又?””既要?又要" either... or... "或者……或者……" neither... nor... "既不……也不……"
both... and...连接名词、代词作主语时，谓语动词用复数形式 either... or...连接名词、代词作主语时，谓语动词要与最临近的主语保持一致
Eg: Both she and I(he) are going to do the cleaning. In the program tonight Mary will both sing and dance. Eg: You may either stay or go. Either you or I am wrong.
neither... nor...连接名词、代词作主语时，谓语动词须与nor之后的名词保持 一致
eg: He neither drinks nor smokes. Neither he nor I am well-educated. 。
B.同义句转换。 1. English is more difficult than Chinese. as\so difficult ____ Chinese isn’t_____ as English. 2. They had a great time in the World Park yesterday. enjoyedthemselves They _____ ______ in the World Park yesterday. 3. We must get to the police station as soon as we can. possible reach the police station as soon as______. We must_____ 4. Mr. Brown said, “Don’t be late again, Margaret.” not _____ to be late again. Mr. Brown told Margaret_____ _____ 5. He was still alive after the earthquake. He survived _____ t
he earthquake. 6. They felt sad for losing their living area. The______ of their living area ______ made them sad. loss
解析: live,alive,living,lively的区别 1）alive 意为“活着”，侧重说明生与死之间的界限，既可指人，也可 指物；可用来作表语，后置定语或宾补。虽有死的可能，但还活着。
Eg: He wanted to keep the fish alive .
Eg: My first teacher is still living . English is a living language .
living 前加上 the , 表示类别，指“活着的人们”。living 还可用于 短语
3）live “活着的”，通常指物，不指人，常用来作定语放名词的前 面。还指“实况转播的”。 例如：a live wire 有电的电线，a live fish 一条活鱼。
例如：make a living 谋生。 make a / one's living by + ing 通过干??谋生
4）lively 则意为“活泼的”，“活跃”，“充满生气的”，可作定语、表语 或宾补，既可指人，又可指物。 例如：Jenny is a lively girl . 詹妮是个活泼的女孩。