1. nice _________ __________ 2. fat _________ __________ 3. dry _________ _____________
4. happy _________ _________ 5. wet ______ __________ 6. much ________ ____________
7. little _________ __________ 8. bad ________ _________ 9. thin _________ ___________
11. far _________ __________ 12.well______ __________ 13. friendly________ __________
14. careful________ ________15. exciting_____________ ______________
16. few________ ___________ 17.comfortably________________ ___________________
1. Bob is _________ (young) than Fred but ___________ (tall) than Fred.
2. Ying Tian is not as ___________ (tall) as Yong Xian.
3. Which is _________ (heavy), a hen or a chicken?
4. He is ______ (bad) at learning maths. He is much _______ (bad) at Chinese and he is the_________ (bad) at English.
5. He is one of the_________(friendly) people in the class, I think.
6. A dictionary is much _________ (expensive) than a story-book.
7. Sue is a little ________ (beautiful) than her sister.
8. My room is not as _________ (big) as my brother' s.
9. --Annie plays the piano very ___________ (well).
-- Sue plays it _____ (well) than Annie. And Sally plays it the __________ (well).
10. Her mother is getting ____________(fat) and ________ (fat).
11. He comes to school much ____________ (early) than I.
12. This book is not as _____________ (interesting) as that one.
13. Jim wants to eat in the small snack bar today, because he has little money and it sells things
14. Jack sings well. He sings ______________ (beautiful) in our school.
15. He can sit __________________ (comfortable) in the cinema of all because it has the biggest seats.
（ ）1. This box is________ that one.
A. heavy than B. so heavy than C. heavier as D. as heavy as
( ) 2. I think science is _______ than Japanese.
A. much important B. important C. much more important D. more much important
( ) 3. This pencil is______ than that one.
A. longest B. long C. longer D. as long
( ) 4. The jacket was so_______ that he decided to buy it.
A. much B. little C. expensive D. cheap
( ) 5. Our classroom is________ larger than theirs.
A. more B. quite C. very D. much
( ) 6. Math is more popular than_________.
A. any other subject B. all the subjects C. any subject D. other subject
( ) 7. When spring comes, it gets_________.
A. warm and warm B. colder and colder C. warmer and warmer D. shorter and shorter
( ) 8. Which is________ country, China or Japan?
A. the large B. the larger C. larger D. largest
( ) 9. Of the two cups, he bought ________. A. the smaller B. the smallest C. small D: smaller
( ) 10. who does homework _____ in your class?
A. carefully B. most carefully C. more carefully D. as carefully as
( ) 11. of all the students, Wu Dong runs_____.
A. fast B. faster C. fastest D. most fast
( ) 12. Beijing is one of _____ cities in china.
A. very beautiful B. much beautiful C. more beautiful D. the most beautiful
( ) 13. john is my _____ friend of all the classmates.
A. good B. better C. best D. the best
( ) 14. e-mailing is much _____than long-distance calling.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D. the cheapest
( ) 15. the coat i bought last week is too big for me. i’d like to change it for a_____ one.
A. small B. larger C. nicer D. smaller
( ) 16. who is the _____ , Jim, Li lei or Ling Feng?
A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. much taller
( ) 17. he has grown_____ to take care of himself.
A. tall enough B. enough tall C. old enough D. enough old
( ) 18. tom draws_____better than his brother.
A. more B. most C. many D. much