知识点： 4）在使役动词have, make, get以及感官动词see, watch, notice, hear, feel, observe
三、 It is said that+从句及其他类似句型
一些表示“据说”或“相信”的动词如believe, consider, expect, report, say, suppose, think等可以用于句型“It＋be＋过去分词＋that从句”或“主语＋be＋过去分词＋to do sth.”。有：
It is said that? 据说,It is reported that?据报道，It is believed that?大家相信，It is hoped that?大家希望，It is well known that?众所周知，It is thought that?大家认为，It is suggested that?据建议。
例It is said that the boy has passed the national exam. （＝The boy is said to have passed the national exam. ）
1.英语中有很多动词如 break，catch，clean，drive，lock，open，sell，read，write，wash等，当它们被用作不及物动词来描述主语特征时，常用其主动形式 表达被动意义,主语通常是物。
例 This kind of cloth washes well.
注意：主动语态表被动强调的是主语的特征，而被动语态则强调外界作用造成的影响。 试比较：The door won't lock． （指门本身有毛病）
The door won't be locked． （指不会有人来锁门, 指“门没有锁”是人的原因）
2. 表示“发生、进行”的不及物动词和短语，如：happen, last, take place, break out, come out, come about, come true, run out, give out, turn out等以主动形式表示被动意义。
例 How do the newspapers come out? 这些报纸是如何引出来的呢？
3. 系动词没有被动形式, 但有些表示感受、感官的连系动词feel, sound, taste, book, feel等在主系表结构中常以主动形式表示被动意义。
例Your reason sounds reasonable
1． 在need，want，require, bear等词的后面，动名词用主动形式表示被动意义，其含义相当于动词不定式的被动形式。
例The house needs repairing（to be repaired）．这房子需要修理。
例The picture-book is well worth reading．（＝The picture-book is very worthy to be read．）
3. 动词不定式在名词后面作定语，不定式和名词之间有动宾关系时，又和句中另一名词或代词构成主谓关系, 不定式的主动形式表示被动含义。
例 I have a lot of things to do this afternoon． (to do与things是动宾关系，与I是主谓关系。)
试比较：I’ll go to the post office. Do you have a letter to be posted? ( 此处用不定式的被动语态作定语表明you不是post动作的执行者。)
例This problem is difficult to work out .（可看作to work out省略了for me）.
5． 在too? to?结构中，不定式前面可加逻辑主语，所以应用主动形式表示被动意义。
例This book is too expensive (for me) to buy.
1. A talk on Chinese history in the school hall next week .
A. be given B. has been given C. will be given D. will give
2. To make our city more beautiful , rubbish into the river .
A. needn’t be thrown B. mustn’t be thrown
C. can’t throw D. may not throw
3. You may go fishing if your work .
A. is done B. will be done C. has done D. have done
4. The trees must three times a week .
A. water B. is watering C. be watered D. waters
5. — I won’t come to the party unless Sue , too .
— You mean if Sue comes you’ll come ?
A. will invite B. invites C. invited D. is invited
6. I like my new bike . It very well .
A. rides B. is riding C. is ridden D. has ridden
7. Mr. Chen has a lond voice . His voice can clearly even in that big classroom .
A. hear B. be heard C. be hearing D. have heard
答案：B 8. — It’s time to do your homework , Jack .
— Yes , Mum . I’ll turn off the TV as soon as the programme .
A. ends B. end C. will be ended D. will end
9. You to the meeting , why didn’t you go ?
A. be invited B. will be invited C. were invited D. are invited 答案：C
10. A lot of trees along the river last year .
A. planted B. are planted C. were planted
1. The rivers smells terrible People must dirty things into it .
A. be stopped to throw B. be stopped from throwing
C. stop to throw D. stop form throwing
2. Paper first invented in China .
A. is B. are C. was D. were
3. — Do you like the flower ? — Yes , it sweet .
A. is smelling B. smelt C. is smelt D. smells
4. It snowed heavily last night . The ground thick snow .
A. was covered with B. was filled with
C. was made of D. covered with
5. The light in the room before you leave .
A. must turn of B. will turn off C. are turned D. must be turned off
6. the kind of question often in your class , Ann ?
A. Does , ask B. Is , asked C. Has , asked D. Will , ask
7. The bridge in three weeks .
A. will build B. is built C. will be built D. builds
8. The old men and the children must in our country .
A. take good care B. be taken good care
C. take good care of D. be taken good care of
9. Paul doesn’t have to be made He always works hard .
A. learn B. to learn C. learned D. learning
10. The girl was unhappy because she by some boys in the class .
A. is laughed B. was laughed C. laughed at D. was laughed at
11. We that the English test next Monday .
A. are told , gives B. tell , will give
C. are told , will be given D. told , is going to be given
12. Great changes place in China since 1978 .
A. have been taken B. have taken C. has been taken D. took
13. the red pencil-box by your father last week ?
A. Has , bought B. Was , bought C. Does , buy D. Did , buy
14. Mary many songs at the party .
A. heard sing B. heard to sing C. was heard sing D. was heard to sing
15. trees usually in April ?
A. Have , planted B. Are , planted C. Do , plant D. Were , planted
16. When we got there , the broken road repaired .
A. is being B. was being C. has been D. /
17. The windows of the room once a week .
A. has been cleaned B. is cleaned C. are cleaned D. are cleaning
18. In 1620 , about half the USA forests .
A. was covered B. was covered by C. were filled with D. covered with
19. The young tree the stick .
A. should be tied to B. must be tied by C. should tie to D. can be tied with
20. A present me by my friend on my birthday .
A. is giving B. was given to C. is given for D. will give to
21. By was the book ?
A. who , wrote B. whom , write C. whom , written D. whom , writing
22. Films about crime and violence（暴力与犯罪）by young children .
A. should not see B. should be not seen
C. should not be seen D. should be seen
23. In warm weather fruit and meat long .
A. can’t be kept B. don’t keep C. is not kept D. aren’t keeping
24. Half the world’s telephone calls in English .
A. are made B. are making C. make D. is made
25. That building now .
A. is building B. is built C. is being built D. builds
26. The trees in our school every Friday afternoon .
A. are watered B. are watering C. have watered D. water
27. More “ Great Green Walls ” must all over the world .
A. build B. are built C. be building D. be built
28. His school bag by a woman ten minutes ago .
A. took away B. was taken away C. was taken off D. is taken
29. It that she very clever .
A. was said , is B. was said , were C. is said , is D. is said , is being
30. Yesterday a visitor something about his hometown .
A. was asked B. was asking C. is asked D. asked
31. Do you like this kind of paper ? Yes , it very nice .
A. is felt B. felt C. is feeling D. feels
32. These books well .
A. sells B. are being sold C. are sold D. sell
33. The boy lost on his way home yesterday .
A. got B. is C. gets D. has
34. Though the coat is a bit large now , it me very soon .
A. will be fit B. will fit C. fit D. fits
35. Football everywhere in the world .
A. is played B. play C. is playing D. plays
36. Everybody here was a present .
A. gave B. given C. To give D. Giving
37. A new factory in our city last year .
A. built B. has built C. was built D. is building
38. All trees must well when it is dry .
A. be watered B. are watered C. water D. be watering
39. This shirt silk .
A. must be made in B. make by C. must be made of D. must be made by
40. These books good care of .
A. must taken B. must take C. have to take D. must be taken
41. Stamps by people for sending letters .
A. use B. in using C. used D. are used
42. More trees next year .
A. will be planted B. will plant C. have planted D. are planting
43. — When the People’s Republic of China ?
— On October 1.1949 .
A. did …found B. was …found C. was … founded D. is … founded
44. Today , too many trees are still in the world .
A. cutting down B. cut down C. being cut down D. cutted
45. This kind of machine Japan .
A. is made by B. is made from C. is made in D. is made of
46. The teacher says that the man will .
A. be well taken care B. well look after C. take care well D. be well looked after
47. — I think the shop .
— No , It’s open . It at six .
A. is close … close B. is closed … closes C. closed … closes D. is closed
48. I was astonished（吃惊）to hear that the colour TV set 5 , 000 yuan .
A. has cost B. cost C. costed D. was cost
49. Great changes place since he came here .
A. have been taken B. have taken C. has been taken D. has taken
50. He was seen something from the shop .
A. steal B. to steal C. to be stolen D. stealed
51. She has by her classmates .
A. laughed B. laughed at C. been laughed D. been laughed at
1—5 BCDAD 6—10 BCDBD 11—15 CBBDB 16—20 BCBAB 21—25 CCAAC 26—30 ADBCA 31—35 DCABA 36—40 BCACD 41—45 DACBC 46—50 DBBBB 51. D