1. —What’s , Tony ? —I have a sore throat .
A. matter B. a matter C. the matter D. this
2. —It’s 10 o’clock now, I must go. —It’s raining outside. Don’t leave it stops.
A. when B. where C. that D. until
3. He can’t see clearly(清楚) .Something is wrong with his .
A. legs B. eyes C. ears D. stomach
4 If you have a sore throat, you should drink some hot tea honey.
A. with B. in C. on D. has
5 —How are you? —I’m not A. feel well B. feel good C. feeling well D. feeling well
6 is difficult for me to learn math well.
A. That B. This C. It D. Its
7. The English novel (小说) is quite easy. There are new words in it.
A. a little B. little C. a few D. few
8. There is snow here. It’s cold.
A. too much; much too B. much too; too much
C. too; too D. much; much
9. Your temperature is 39℃. You have a
A. cold B. headache C. fever D. backache
10. Bill should because he is very thirsty.
A. go to bed B. eat food C. drink water D. take a walk
11. —Do you brush your twice a day? —Yes, I do.
A. eyes B. mouth C. tooth D. teeth
12. —I have a sore throat. —You hot food.
A. don’t eat B. should eat C. shouldn’t eat D. eat
us Mary’s telephone number ?I want to call her.
A. to give B. give C. giving D. to giving
14. I’m sorry I don’A. with B. in C. on D. to
15 —Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?
—A. Yes, I could. B. I could C. Sure. D. I could tell you.
16. Mr Smith didn’A. much; much B. many; many C. much; many D. many; much
17.Teacher: Welcome back, class.
A. Certainly, Mr Li` B. I’m sorry, Mr Li. C. Thank you, Mr Li.D .I’m glad, Mr Li.
A. ours B. our C. us D. we
19 Lucy is coning to my home this evening. I’to eat.
A. anything delicious B. delicious anything C. delicious something D. something delicious
A. some; a little B. a little; any C. little; some D. little; any part in her game.
A. to take B. take C. not take D. taking
22.—Could you please help me with my math this afternoon?
— .I will be free after 2:30 in the afternoon.
A. Sorry, I can’t B. No, you can’t C. Sure, I’d love to D. Of course not
23. —Would you like to help me the heavy box?
A. carries B. carrying C. carry D. carried 24 It’s going to rain. You’d better A. took B. take C. brought D. bring 25---Could you take out trash?
A. What’s wrong? B. Sorry, I don’t know. C. Yes, sure D. Shall we go?
26. —Would you like to go shopping with me?
—I’m afraid I can’A. to do B. doing C. to be doing D. have to do 27.He looks sad. Let’s cheer him ____ .
A. up B. in C. out D. at
28Tony could help ______ the city parks.
A. clean B. clean up C. clean out D. cleans up.
29. I _____ like to help kids with their schoolwork.
A. could B. would C. should D. will
30. we need to ____ up with a plan on Clean-up Day.
A. come B. go C. work D. study
31 I _______ some clothes to charity because they are too small for me.
A. take after B. hang out C. give away D. put off
32. Now I spend time _____ what I love to do.
A. to do B. doing C. do D. did 1. It’s your turn to
34. I’m thirsty. I’d like _____ a glass of water.
A. drink B. to drink C. drinking D. drank
35. Ask him _____ come to our party tomorrow.
A. not B. not to C. doesn’t D. isn’t
36. It’s twelve now. Let’s have _____ lunch together.
A. a B. an C. the D. x
37. I am a League Member. I volunteer my time _____ others.
A. help B. to help C. helping D. helped
38. Did you _____ much money on the car?
A. cost B. pay C. spend D. take
39 The boss in the factory often makes the workers _____ nine hours a day.
A. work B. to work C. working D. worked
40.Bob used to ______in the countryside . But now he is used to _____ in the big city .
A live ; live B live; living C. living ; living D living , live
Paul is a worker. One of his feet is bigger than . He can’t the his feet. His friend, Dick, says to him, “don’t you go to a shoemaker? A good shoemaker can you the right shoes. Paul goes to the shoemaker near Dick’s home. Very soon the shoemaker makes him a pair of shoes. Paul the shoes and is not happy. He the shoemaker, “You aren’t good shoemaker! I want you to make me one bigger than the other, you make me one shoe smaller than the other.”
( ) 1.A. other B. the other C. another D. that one
( ) 2.A. see B. look for C. find D. search
( ) 3.A. for B. on C. with D. about
( ) 4.A. How B. What C. Where D. Why
( ) 5.A. take B. give C. make D. mend
( ) 6.A. So B. Then C. But D. Or
( ) 7.A. looks B. looks at C. see D. see at
( ) 8.A. say B. says C. saying D. says to
( ) 9.A. the B. that C. one D. a
( ) 10.A. then B. or C. and D. but
Do you often have a cold, headache or sore back? If your answer is “Yes”, your health is a problem. Healthy food is good for our health. Tofu is a kind of healthy food. It is also a traditional Chinese food. We often eat it in China. Now, many people in other countries think tofu is good for health, too. They also like eating it.
Milk is another kind of healthy food. You should drink one or two glasses of milk every day. Vegetables are important, too. You should eat lots of them. There are vitamin（维生素）A, B, C, D, E and other vitamins in them.
Of course, it’s important to eat a balanced diet. You need some pork, chicken or beef every day. But you shouldn’t eat much of them.
1. If you often have a cold, headache and backache, you aren’t healthy.
2. Tofu is healthy food.
3. People only in China eat tofu.
4. To keep healthy we should drink some milk every day.
5. We should eat a lot of pork, chicken or beef.
Jim is a little boy who stays with his grandma.
He likes sweets and cakes. He always eats some food with sweets before he goes to bed. And as soon as he gets up in the morning, he can find some cakes on the table in his bedroom.
One morning, before Jim got up, his grandma took some cakes to his bedroom. She saw Jim crying in bed.
“What’s the matter, dear?” his grandma asked in a hurry.
“I’ve a bad toothache,” said Jim.
So his grandma had to take him to the dentist’s. Jim was looked over and the dentist pulled out the bad tooth for him at last.
Two days later Jim felt better and was at school again. Mrs Hunt asked, “What was the matter with you those days, Jim?”
“I had a bad toothache, madam,” answered Jim.
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that,” said Mrs Hunt. “Is it better now?”
“I don’t know, madam. It was left with the dentist.”
6. Who does Jim stay with?
A. His father. B. His mother. C. His grandma.
7. What does Jim like?
A. Vegetables. B. Fruits. C. Sweets and cakes.
8. What was the matter with Jim one morning?
A. He had a headache. B. He had a bad toothache. C. He had a fever.
9. How long was Jim away from school?
A. A day. B. Two days. C. Three days.
10. Who is Mrs Hunt?
A. Jim’s teacher. B. Jim’s mother. C. Jim’s grandma.
Lisa: Hello! This is Lisa. May I speak to Cindy?
Cindy: Hi, Lisa.
Lisa: You aren’t at school today. Cindy: I have a fever and can’t go.
Lisa: Sorry to hear that.
Cindy: Yes, my mother took me to the hospital. He told me to take the medicine three times a day and drink some water.
1. 假如你是志愿者俱乐部的主席，负责根据成员们的兴趣爱好，为他们安排合适的工作。填写表格，必须用 could 写出句子，工作项目自拟，但要符合客观实际。