课堂学案专用 专业 专心 铸就学生梦想 1
1. I will visit my grandma instead of______ to the movie with my friends.
A. go B. goes C. going D. gone
2. The girl ____ Kitty is my cousin.
A. name B. call C. calls D. called
3. The little girl looks ______.
A. lovely B. carefully C. heavily D. sadly
4. Look! The children are playing _______, they are always ________.
A. happy, happy B. happily, happily
C. happily, happy D. happy, happily
5. Don‘t worry. Your granny will get _______.
A. well and well B. better and better
C. well and better D. best and best
6. The piece of music sounds________.
A. beauty B. beautiful C. beautifully D. more beautifully
7. It‘s very dangerous _______ soccer on the street.
A. play B. playing C. to play D. played
8. A new movie will ________ in this cinema soon.
A. be show B. be shown C. show D. be on show
9. ________ the teachers in our school ___ about two hundred.
A. A number of … is B. The number of… are
C. The number of … is D. The number of … are
10._____is bad for your eyes.
A. Watch TV too much B. Watching TV too much
C. Watch too much TV D. Watching too much TV
1 尽职 尽责 不负家长重托
课堂学案专用 专业 专心 铸就学生梦想
11. Who thought ______ the idea of a cat trying to catch a mouse?
A. by B. of C. over D. out
12. Comics are _______ to read.
A. excited B. exciting C. happy D. happily
14. The book Journey To The West is ________ , and the _______ Monkey King is my favorite character.
A. fun, fun B. funny, fun C. fun, funny D. funny, funny
15. I think _______ necessary to look for more information about the book.
A. it B. it was C. that D. this
16. You will not remember the facts you understand them well.
A. if B. unless C. if not D. because
17. Shenzhen a dirty place if we the ground.
A. is; litter B. will be; will litter C. is; are littering D. will be; litter
18. If you harder, you will fail the exam.
A. not work B. work C. don‘t work D. won‘t work
19. A. If B. Since C. Because D. Unless
20. He can‘t see the words on the board unless he his glasses.
A. wear B. wears C. doesn‘t wear D. to wear
21. ---The water isn‘t clean and the air isn‘t fresh any more.
---I agree. The _____ has been awfully polluted.
A. atmosphere B. environment C. sunlight D. land
22.---Why should I wear thick clothes today, Mum?
A. Because you look nice B. Yes, you should
C.Because it‘s cold outside D.I don‘t think so
23.---The ____ nearly drowned that area.
--- Yes. It was caused by the typhoon and made the water level ____ suddenly.
A. flood; rise B. wind; rise C. flood; to rise D. wind; to rise.
24.---He is ______ using ―environmentally friendly‖ things.
2 尽职 尽责 不负家长重托
课堂学案专用 专业 专心 铸就学生梦想
--- That‘s true. He does a lot of things to protect the environment.
A. in order of B. in trouble with C. in the form of D. in the habit of
25.Dora is _____ younger than her friends, but she often ____ the oldest one..
A. too; acts like B. much; works as C. too; works as D. much; acts like
26.---I will go on vacation in the UK.
---The UK is a beautiful country. _____, you will have a wonderful trip.
A. That is B. This is C. In total D. For example
27.--- How can we protect our city?
--- _____ protect our city, we ____ become green consumers..
A. In order of; should B. In order to; can‘t
C. In order to; should D. In order of; can‘t
28.---____ did this forest fire happen?
--- No one knows. Maybe it ____by the dry weather.
A. How; was caused B. When; is caused
C. How; is caused D. When; was caused
29.---Why don‘t you think the air now is _____ that of 20 years ago?
---_______ it‘s badly polluted by waste gases.
A. as good as; Though B. as well as; Because
C. as good as; Because D. as well as; Though
30.---Now most teenagers don‘t like to talk with their parents.
--- Yes, but I am _____them. I like to talk with them ____ parents can give me valuable suggestions..
A. different from; though B. the same as; though
C. the same as; because D. different from; becasue
31. ---I think bananas taste much better than other fruit. Do you think so?
--- Of course! _______.
A. I prefer bananas, too B. I don‘t know
C. I don‘t agree with you D. I never eat bananas
32. When we speak to people, we should be ______.
3 尽职 尽责 不负家长重托
课堂学案专用 专业 专心 铸就学生梦想
A. as polite as possible B. as polite as possibly
C. as politely as possible D. as politely as possibly
33.Trees are important. They can _____ harmful gases and release oxygen.
A. get in B. take part in C. let in D. take in
34.We have ____ homework every day. It takes nearly four hours to do it.
A. mountains B. like mountains C. mountains of D. mountain of
35.---Don‘t you think making too much noise can ____ pollution?
--- Yes, I think so.
A. cause B. get C. reduce D. Save
36..It is raining_____ heavily _____we cannot go out for a walk.
A.such;that B.as;as C.such;as D.so;that
37..Mary is_____ a nice gril _____everyone likes her very much.
A.so;that B.such; that C.so;in order that D.such;though
38.—What do you think of Tom?-- Clever enough ____he is only a little boy.
A.but B.though C.because D.so
39.Tom is working hard______ he can get good marks in the final exam.
A.so as to B.in order to C.in order D.so that
40.—How do you like the film, Tony?--It is_____ film that I have seen it several times.
A.a so interesting B. a such interesting C.such a interesting D.so interesting a
41. -- What did you see over there just now?-- Some children _______ kites.
A. was flying B. were flying C. are fly D. are flying
42. -- What was he doing _______ you went to say goodbye to him?-- He _________ a picture.
A. while; were drawing B.when; was drawing C. when; drew D. while; draw
43. -- I called you at half past nine this morning, but there was no answer.
-- Oh, sorry. I ________ chess with my friends in the backyard.
A. were playing B. played C. was playing D. am playing
44. – What were you doing when the bell _______?-- I __________ with my mother.
A. rang; were watching TV B. going out; was chatting
C. went off; was dancing D. ringing; were arguing
4 尽职 尽责 不负家长重托
课堂学案专用 专业 专心 铸就学生梦想
45. He was busy working in the office _______ someone broke in.
A. while B when C after D before
46. I _______ Fuji Mountain while I was staying in Japan.
A. visited B. was visiting C had visited D visit
47. I ___________ when someone knocked at the door,
A. asleep B was sleeping C slept D were sleeping
48 .My father _________while I __________ at 7 p.m. yesterday.
A. was watching TV, studied B. watched TV, was studying
C. was watching TV, was studying. D. watched TV, studied
49. _______ he __________basketball from 4 to 5 o‘clock yesterday afternoon?
A. Was, playing B. Were ,playingB. Did, play D. Does, play
50. ---What _____ you doing from 7 to 9 yesterday evening? ---I ________ doing my English homework.
A was, was B were, was C were, were D was, were
51 ─ What did you see while you were walking to school this morning? ─ I ________ a car accident.
A was seeing B see C saw D had seen
52. ______ you _______ this time yesterday?
A. Did, study B. Were, studying C. Were, D. Did, studying
53. It was a great _______.
A. successful B. succeed D. success D. successfully
54. He didn‘t go to school ________illness yesterday .
A. because of B. because C. why D. so
55.- Mum, the exam is coming . I‘m afraid ------________. I‘m sure you can pass it .
A. Don‘t worry B. Not to worry . C. Don‘t worried D. Not worry
56.---Ben looks so sad!
---He ____in the school____his haircut.
A was made fun of , because B was made fun of , because of
C made fun of , because D made fun of , because of .
57. ---I am going shopping . Would you like to ____me , Maria?
---Yes, I ?d love to .
5 尽职 尽责 不负家长重托
课堂学案专用 专业 专心 铸就学生梦想 6
58.---Where are the other boys?
---They all ___to the playground ____me.
A have gone, except B have been, besides
C have gone, besides D have been, except
59.---Who is your uncle?
---The man ____is smiling is my uncle.
A who B which C whom D whose
60. ---Did Mr.Li leave Shenzhen _______Saturday morning?
---Yes. He will be back____two weeks.
A on , after B on, in C in , after D in, in
61. She makes me _____ up when I feel tired.
A.to get B.getting C.got D.get
62. ---Do you think Mark Twain‘s stories are ___?
---Yeah. Most of us are ____in his stories.
A interesting , interested B interested, interesting
C interesting , interesting D interested, interesting.
63 .Take care of the boy and the dog ____ are crossing the street.
A. which B. who C. that D. whom
64.I am the only one ______ can do it right.
A. which B. who C. that D. whom
65. He was reading a book _____he had bought from London.
A what B who C which D when
66. I ___him to work hard and to try for the exam. He looked confident again.
A encouraged B made C let D forced.
67. After he had finished ____the text, he went on _____the housework.
A reading, doing B to read, doing C to read, to do D reading , to do
68.Our classroom is five metres ____ and four metres ____.
A wide, length B width, long C height, length D long, wide
69. The students all came into the lab____some books ____their hands
A with, in B with, on C have, by D have, with.
70. The poor man begged _____money, but some children made fun ____him.
A to, on B of, for C for, of D for , at
6 尽职 尽责 不负家长重托
课堂学案专用 专业 专心 铸就学生梦想 7
71. ---Could you please tell me ________?
---Bus No.32 will take you right there.
A. where is Henan Museum B. what Henan Museum is like
C. how can I get to Henan Museum D. which bus I shall take to Henan Museum
72. Sorry _____ you, but I‘ve got something to tell you.
A. to disturb B. disturbing C. troubling D. trouble
73. The kids are busy ______ ready _________ the Christmas party.
A. getting, for have B. to get, to C. getting, to have D. to get, for
74. ---He seldom does housework, _______ he?
---_________.He‘s very lazy.
A. does, Yes B. does, No C. doesn‘t, Yes D. doesn‘t, No
7 尽职 尽责 不负家长重托